Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

To Spar Land![Spar/private] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

To Spar Land![Spar/private]

Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

To Spar Land![Spar/private] Empty To Spar Land![Spar/private]

Post by Elebolt Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:40 am

As the sun started to set, Arashi Found himself in the training fields again. This time he had a bokken and was practicing some strikes against a dummy, he would strike the wrist and head of the dummy in quick succession then thrust at its neck and hit its right side with a slash, after this motions he would aim at the dummy's neck while taking half a step backwards, and then going back to position. This was a simple repetition training to better his moves and make them a reflex, the aiming after the fact had a similar use, but was way to not forget that if your enemy is not done yet you should keep the pressure on them until they give up, get knocked unconscious or die...

"... I'm still clumsy..." He would say before he started his exercise again, he wanted not only to perfect his basic movements but to not lose technique after getting tired, this meant he sometimes trained like this for hours on end. While it usually got a bit boring he really wanted to perfect his art as a shinobi, which meant he had to do this. So he would do it as many times as it was necessary, knowing full well that perfection was unattainable, he would still try his best to get as close to it as he could, after all, he was no genius, he had no special bloodline, and that meant he had to give it his all if he wanted to even compare to the rest.

------------------------------------------------

Arashi Tento and his Character Sheet
    Meloku
    Meloku
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

To Spar Land![Spar/private] Empty Re: To Spar Land![Spar/private]

Post by Meloku Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:48 am

Meloku was still new to being a shinobi, a title thrust upon her by those higher up, those who wanted to harness her natural born talents for their own. She did not hate the idea of being a ninja, it was a welcomed bit of excitement in her once boring life, but she had already met a few of the other Sun Shinobi, and the pale woman did not compare to them in the slightest. So she now found herself out here in the training fields this evening, another attempt to better herself and maybe learn a little more about her own skills. The day was nearly over, and she hoped that no one would be out this late training themselves, she would hate to make a fool out of herself.

As she passed through the gate to enter the training field, her face suddenly dropped as she heard the clanking of someone else out here working out. Getting closer she noticed a man striking a dummy, most likely training himself. She did not want to turn around and miss out on her chance to practice, but also did not want to disturb him. Her blue eyes scanned the sandy lot in the attempt to find a secluded space of her own. By now the man was surely to have spotted her, so she would smile and offer a warm welcome. "Sorry to disturb you! i was just looking for a spot of my own to train."
    Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Elebolt Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:12 am

As the girl entered the training field, Arashi was about to be finished with this repetition, when he finished he turned towards her. "Don't worry about it! I'm actually getting a bit bored so... I wouldn't mind giving you my space. He started to blush a bit, he was awkward as always. Then again we could also train together... If you want that is..." He hoped to be able to train with someone else, it would be better practice anyways. "By the way, I'm Arashi Tento. Nice to meet you!" He bowed a little when saying his name "I'm not that strong but maybe we could help each other train..." He scratched his head awkwardly while smiling faintly. He wasn't sure of himself, but he still wanted to know more people, and he liked to train so what better way to do it than this? That's what he thought at least.

---------------------------------------------------------

Meloku
    Meloku
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Meloku Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:52 pm

Train with another person? She had not done that yet, in fact she had not even been in a real fight outside of a few wild animals. The idea frightened her, but maybe it was a good idea after all, she did need the practice and what was a better way to learn than to throw hands with someone else. A bead of sweat dripped down her face as she forced an awkward smile. "Well Mr. Arashi Tento, i would hate to run you out of the training field, and i could use the practice myself. So sure, i think a nice little spar with you would be nice." There was about 10 meters between the two, just an empty sandy training field. She was already at a disadvantage, but being a ninja was about making the best of what you had, so this would have to die. "I am Meloku, and i believe i am ready to train with you if you are."
    Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Elebolt Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:36 am

The politeness of the girl caught Arashi a bit off-guard. "You can just call me Arashi no need for the whole thing..." He scratched the back of his head as he smiled a bit awkwardly, he was embarrassed, he really wasn't used to being referred to in such a way. "Also, nice to meet you Meloku!" He grabbed his bokken tightly "I'm ready as well!" after saying that Arashi moved half-way towards Meloku, sword in between the two pointing at her, he waited there ready to see what she would do.

-------------------------------------------------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:42 am