Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

The Three Ninjateers! (Group Plot) 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

The Three Ninjateers! (Group Plot)

Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

The Three Ninjateers! (Group Plot) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

The Three Ninjateers! (Group Plot) Empty The Three Ninjateers! (Group Plot)

Post by Genkumaru Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:11 am

Mission Info:

His new form was apparently only temporary and soon he would start packing back on muscle and returning to normal as long as he didn't stop what he did for his normal routine. He wore sandals with black hakama and a black kimono today, needing the warmer fabric against his frail body as it got colder in the more northern climate of Debon. Finally a haori deep crimson in color with flame motifs and the Iwamura clan seal in gold on its mid back, was the last piece of his attire. A travel pack on his back with required supplies for the journey and a cane in hand he walked beside his pupil and his brother. He hadn't spoken to the two of them until they arrived at the gates of Debon to which he would actually smile towards them and speak with a happy tone for once, "You guys will love it here! There are so many people with amazing martial talent and history gathering here. This place makes me feel alive....", he would look down to the ground for a moment solemnly before turning to face the gate and walk through it.

He was leading them to the local inn and in doing so he would garner some attention as he looked like a broken version of his former self, the people he had come to know here looked down on him with pity, or so it would seem to him. Walking into the building he would approach the desk and terrify the owner for a minute as Shiori turned around to face him. She was a woman in her mid to late thirties who had been widowed a few years back. Her twin sons Dio and JoJo helped around the village and inn and could be seen with their absurdly physical fit frames despite their age as they flitted about the place. She would pause but a moment longer then intended before moving to hug Gen assuming something must have happened to him that was horrible in the few weeks since she had seen him, "
    I am fine Shiori, is there anyway we can have the suite upstairs? My brother and pupil will be staying with me for awhile.", he would say to her with a kind tone as he hugged her back one handed, still needing his cane for balance.

She smiled at him and handed him a key as she spoke with a smooth and sultry voice, "
    I don't know what happened to you but I am sure with the brother you told me so much about you are at least in medically capable hands, and this must be Maxxi! You are far more strapping then I realized dear boy! You look so frail Gen... please tell me your okay? Here is the key...", he would nod to her and squeeze her in the hug to assuage her fears some before he headed up the stairs slowly, the regulars all shooting him the same look everyone had done for weeks. If they followed him at the top of the third story was a single hallway that had two rooms on the left and right spaced apart to indicate the rooms were large. At the very end however was a regal looking door that took up that entire wall. Clearly this was to be their suite for the weeks spent here.

Opening the door would reveal a main room that was luxurious and cabin like as there was a kitchen and a large living room area with a fire place. Off of the room were three bedrooms, an indoor onsen and two full baths. Walking inside he would head towards one of the rooms and leave the door open setting his back inside before heading to the couch and flopping on it, "
    I am so exhausted and hungry! How do you do it Maxxi! I can't eat enough to keep up!", he would have waited for the door to be closed to the suite before he spoke.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:09 am