Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Putting out Fires [Group Plot] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Putting out Fires [Group Plot]

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Putting out Fires [Group Plot] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Putting out Fires [Group Plot] Empty Putting out Fires [Group Plot]

Post by Hyūga Ami Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:04 pm

Mission Info:

{Travel Thread Reference HERE}

Putting out Fires [Group Plot] YwOE1OL
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ami would walk silently beside her partner, heading north from Kataki Road. She had come to these parts once before so there was no question about where they were going. She preferred not to talk, concentrating on getting them both to their destination. The last time she was at Baulder, she had helped a shop owner retrieve some expensive jewelry from police officers, which hadn't sat well with her. If police officers, the very people who were supposed to uphold the law, were doing such deeds just because the mayor was killed, one could only imagine the rest of the village. After a moment thought, she would turn her attention to her partner, handing him her mission scroll, assuming he didn't know what they were going to Baulder to do.

"So we're supposed to help calm storms and put out fires..." she would begin to say, turning to the right as she noticed that they were nearing the village. "I suppose this is your first time going? Brace yourself for all kinds of chaos." She tried to warn him, knowing that she had been surprised by the chaos she had seen when she was last there. The two shinobi would reach the deserted village gates, the guards again nowhere to be found. She scanned the area cautiously, her fingers gripping the hilt of one of her katana out of habit. "Let's just take a look around but don't act rashly. Remember, we're a team." She was not used to giving orders like this but the girl had been screwed over so many times in past group missions that she couldn't help but be a little cautious towards the white haired...boy.

WC: 280
    Luci
    Luci
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Putting out Fires [Group Plot] Empty Re: Putting out Fires [Group Plot]

Post by Luci Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:38 pm

"It is to be expected. Humans are foolish creatures. Give them complete freedom and utter anarchy ensues. If this is not an example, then nothing is. As for mission parameters I am well acquainted with what we'll be doing."
    He returned the mission scroll back, adjusting his hoodie against the rain.
    "Have you killed before, Hyuuga? We may have to use physical force to subdue unrest. It is to my knowledge it keeps popping up."
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:29 am

"Have you killed before, Hyuuga? We may have to use physical force to subdue unrest..."

Ami raised an eyebrow at his question, a little taken aback at his question. Had she ever killed before? The young woman would consider for a moment before replying. She had been close to killing someone before, dangerously close. But she remembered that she had only heavily injured the man, perhaps not wanting to end his life at that moment. She smiled sadly, shaking her head. "I've never killed someone before, to answer your question..." Ami would scan her surroundings a little before turning her attention back to him. "I have come close to though. Have you ever killed before?" She hadn't meant to make this into a full on conversation, the idea of conversing about killing not really sitting well with the green-haired Hyuuga.

At that point the duo would have entered the deserted village gates and roam the streets. The girl could see that it was no different from what she had seen when she had first come to Baulder. At least there were some police officers patrolling the streets, which was more than what she had seen when she was here. She had heard from before that there were a lot of citizens setting fires to shops and the shop owners had requested the assistance of the shinobi who traveled here to help them because the police force the village had was incompetent and corrupted. "Hey, let's patrol and see what we find." Ami would already be two steps ahead of her partner.

WC: 261
    Luci
    Luci
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Luci Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:53 am

The rain petered down.
    "I doubt that we'll find anything arson-related now. With the rain the wood is wet and not flammable. I doubt that Baulder only has arson to worry about though."
    Beggars lined the streets in tattered robes, all bones and skin. Some of the villagers looked through their windows when they spotted the shinobi. A child waved.
    "I see you're here again." said an approaching officer. He looked at Ami and nodded. He had a crest of a senior officer.
    "I'm sorry that you had to return, but with the lack of leadership and control.. I'm afraid the few of us good policemen can't do much."
    "Don't worry one bit!" said Arslan as he stepped forth. "We'll help you to the best of our ability, sir!"
    Unlike with Ami, Arslan presented himself with enthusiasm and the older men blinked.
    "O-oh.. that so? Well, I'm glad. People like you two are gods-send."
    He laughed and gave Arslan a pat on the head. Arslan giggled.
    "Well there are a couple situations that need to be taken care of in the village. In the east-quarter a group of bandits has taken refuge and, well, they have the help of some policemen. I'm afraid I can't do much without starting a civil war in the city. There have also been arson cases in the west-quarter and gods know what else you'll find. Good luck."
    Arslan looked at Ami, waiting to see what she'd do.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:50 am

""I'm sorry that you had to return, but with the lack of leadership and control.. I'm afraid the few of us good policemen can't do much."

An officer would appear before them. She faintly recognized having seen him before when she was here last. She would bow to him respectfully and wave off his apologies. It wasn't that he could help it any way. The village was in a state of chaos, and it didn't help that those who were supposed to uphold the law were corrupt with the murder of their mayor. It made her question the order of the place to begin with. If a village could fall to such degree without a figurehead, she wasn't even sure if there would ever be a way for it to regain momentum. But she pushed aside these thoughts and listened to the conversation now between him and Arslan. It seemed like the city was in dire need of some help...as bandits and arson were put on their plate. They could only choose one though and judging from her partner's reaction, he was probably waiting for her to make the call.

"We'll take care of the bandits first I guess..." her voice trailed off. The rain would most likely keep the arsonists at bay, she presumed. And the thought of corrupted policemen helping bandits do harm to the village made her blood boil. The east-quarter...she was horrible with her sense of directions. She hoped that the officer would lead the way. Instead, he would point in the general direction, and she would follow her partner, trusting his instincts over her own. The officer would bid them farewell, vaguely saying that he had other things to take care of. Again she would give him a short nod. The rain had started to lighten up now and the two of them would head over to the east-quarter. She was fully prepared to take out people in worst case scenario. Ami only hoped that Arslan would be as well, since it was one thing to injure people but another to possibly have to kill them.

WC: 325
    Luci
    Luci
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Luci Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:00 am

He looked up to the rainbow that formed in the sky, humming all the while.
    "It's a first time I've seen one." he said. Arslan looked in front of him then to see a wooden blockade. It was at least five meters high, made from wood and scraps of metal that the bandits managed to collect. Ten of them were sitting on top of it, looking down at Arslan and Ami with a dangerous glint in their eyes. Off to the side, on the porch of a local pub, sat several policemen, playing cards.
    Three of the bandits dropped down, two going for Ami and one for Arslan.
    "Oy, oy, oy.. I thought we told you ninjas to scram from our city. You have no business here."
    "You will be given one chance, and one chance only. Leave this city or be exterminated."
    They laughed. One of them grabbed Arslan by the cloak.
    "Listen here you short li-"
    It was over in a flash. Arslan's hand whipped out from beneath his cloak, the steel of the tanto gleaming in the sun. An object fell on the ground behind Arslan. It was a severed hand.
    "M-m-my hand! My hand!"
    The bandit fell on his butt and all hell broke loose.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:13 pm

The rainbow that had formed was indeed pretty, as Ami tilted her head up towards the sky. It was like a gift for them, something nice to counter whatever bad that they would face in this city. She had heard Arslan speak and nod her head in agreement. It was her first time seeing a rainbow too and she appreciated every moment of it. They would reach a wooden blockade, her eyes immediately narrowing as she felt...sensed people looking down at them. Ten bandits were perched, ready to strike as the two of them stopped. Two against ten...not bad, she thought to herself, her hand already touching the hilt of one of her swords as she stood there, waiting for any movement. And they wouldn't have to wait long as three bandits jumped off, two coming at her and one to her partner.

The girl gave the two bandits a smile, hearing the conversation Arslan was having with the one bandit. Ami was not one for conversation and it seemed that her two opponents shared that sentiment. They would charge towards her, their katana raised and ready to strike. She wanted to know what they could do first, choosing to not unsheathe her own weapon. Instead she simply stood there, her eyes never leaving them as she watched. She wanted to know if they were even worth her time and effort, her eyes glancing over at the ruckus that was happening with Arslan apparently severing the bandit's hand. This was going to be interesting...

WC: 254

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 am