Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Making Amends [Social | Private] - Page 2 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Making Amends [Social | Private]

Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Making Amends [Social | Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Amends [Social | Private]

Post by Zap Fosho Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:53 pm

She thought about the question but was unsure of an answer. "Honestly, I'm not sure there is much that I want to do for the village itself. The villagers treat me like trash, most of the shinobi are terrified of me. So I honestly don't know. I guess as long as I help my sister out, I will be happy with that." She sighed and looked up at the stars. "Honestly, you and my sister are the only two people in this village that I can trust." She shook her head. "So, I don't really know what I want to do." She shrugged and looked back at Ami. "What about yourself? Have you given it any thought?" She shifted in the tree slightly to help get more comfortable.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Making Amends [Social | Private] - Page 2 Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Making Amends [Social | Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Amends [Social | Private]

Post by Hyūga Ami Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:11 am

Making Amends [Social | Private] - Page 2 XPLKGz2
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ami nodded her head, knowing that Karite was going to ask her the same question back. "But what about Jayy? You and him seem to be really good friends." Ever since she had met them, it seemed that they were quite close to one another, often bickering and insulting one another playfully. She would have guessed that their relationship had at least gotten to mutual trust, if not more. "But then...I don't think I trust people easily either..." her mind trailed back to Keiji and quickly shook her head, not wanting to think about him tonight. She would jump down from the branch, landing softly on the ground, her eyes glancing over at the snacks. She was getting hungry.

"The normal answer would be the head of the Hyuuga clan." she said as she took a cookie and put it in her mouth. It was her favourite, white chocolate chunks with macadamia nuts. She loved soft cookies and would only have her kitchen prepare soft ones, secretly hoping that Karite didn't mind. After swallowing her first bite, she would continue. "But I want to serve the village, be the strongest Hyuuga. Kind of shallow and vague, I know." she knew she sounded like an academy student or a child when being asked about life goals.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:30 am

She sighed as she looked back to Ami. "There is something in Shinigai. Something that is not to be trusted. Until that thing is taken care of, he is not to be trusted." She said point blank. She knew that Ami might not know what she was talking about. "Besides, he can be a bit of an arrogant ass." She grabbed one of the cookies and bit into it. "This is pretty good." She chuckled, hearing her answer. "It is kind of vague. I don't know if serving the village counts as shallow, but being strong to be able to serve and protect people is a good thing. So even if some consider it shallow. It's still a good thing." She smiled and looked back to her.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:05 am

Ami actually was very confused at what Karite said. There was something within Jayy that made him not trustworthy? From the few times she had interacted with the Kaguya, she had noticed him to be somewhat emotional, if not imbalanced because of it. But to say that there was something inside him that made him not trustworthy was something else. This was especially because they were on the same team. She wanted to get to know more about the both of them. The girl would giggle a little at Karite's remark about Jayy being an arrogant ass. From what she could tell, Jayy was indeed arrogant, as were most men in the village who was out to prove themselves. But an ass...?

"Our clan's main job is to serve the Kage and maintain the order of the village. We don't care much about the political side of things but we will hunt, protect and do whatever it takes to make sure peace is kept" She would begin to explain. "I kind of follow that same path, I suppose. It's in my blood, in my genes." Ami would then call for one of her servants to get them some hot green tea. "Hey Karite...I've never sparred with you before.." she would suddenly say in a whisper. She had sparred with Jayy and fought with Adam, but she had yet to see Karite's skills.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:48 am

Karite sighed. "Our job is to help with the burial rites and to honor the deceased. My clan does burials for many of the residents of the village. Our clan is well known for this." She began to ponder the head priestess's job. "Many deal with our head priestess and she is well respected. As is my sister." She giggled from the alcohol filling her. "I don't have to pay much attention to the village. If my clan needs me, then I will do what must be done." She smiled nervously about sparring with Ami. "I am pretty certain that if I were to spar with you, I am pretty certain you would win. I am a ranged shinobi that is skilled in summoning. That is my focus." She giggled and smiled.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:45 am

Ami thought for a moment. She had never fought a ranged ninja, having only sparred with the two Kaguyas. She wondered what it meant to be a ranged shinobi and how differently Karite fought compared to her. She was intrigued to see her friend's clan techniques as well. "Well we can spar some time. Maybe not tonight though, since we're both pretty drunk." she would giggle sheepishly, taking another drink of her sake. She sat down against the tree trunk and continued to eat the cookie, gazing up at the moon and admiring the pretty peach blossoms.

"Would you like to stay the night? We have plenty of extra rooms here," she waved her hand dismissively at the compounds quarters. There were many guest rooms and she wouldn't mind Karite staying, although she wondered if the other woman would be all that comfortable with that idea.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:01 pm

She smiled and looked over to her. "Yea, the spar probably would not go well while we are this way." She jumped down out of the tree to stretch for a second. "Sure, that would be great. Beats trying to cross the entire village after I've had a few drinks." While it would be slightly awkward being in this compound, it beats being around the Head Priestess. "It probably is better than being anywhere near the Akumu Compound in the morning." She giggled. She had a lot to think about this night and she was unsure how good of a night's sleep she would get anyway. She needed time to think and this would give her time away from a lot of people.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:42 pm

[OOC: did you change your post?]

The agreement of a spar was actually not what she had expected. She had half expected the woman to refuse, not only because they were both heavily intoxicated, but because she didn't think Karite would want to fight her. She didn't have her weapons and sword with her, meaning that she was only going to be using her Taijutsu against whatever the other woman was going to use. it put her at a slight disadvantage, she knew. But given the alcohol rush, she would have been at a disadvantage any way. The girl nodded her head, standing up slowly, brushing the dirt and flower petals off her dress.

"Byakugan.." she muttered, her face turning very serious. Every spar she treated with equal seriousness, no matter how close she was with her opponent and how disadvantaged she felt she was. Her vision would change, the beautiful colours of the flowers transforming into black and grey. Her back would still be turned towards Karite. She wasn't going to attack her until she attacked, something she usually did in spars.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 4:47 am