Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Making Amends [Social | Private] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Making Amends [Social | Private]

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Making Amends [Social | Private] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Making Amends [Social | Private] Empty Making Amends [Social | Private]

Post by Hyūga Ami Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:11 pm

Making Amends [Social | Private] DSZp1bA
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a beautiful night, the moon hanging in the dark skies with stars glistening. Ami had chosen to come to Lake Biwan again, one of her favourite places in the country. It was peaceful and gave her time to reflect and relax. And reflection was what she needed a lot of, so it seemed, after the events of the coffee shop and the number of missions she had taken with Jayy, Keiji and Karite. It was ironic how she had never really gone on missions with any of them until they fell apart, making the awkwardness even more awkward. Ah...but there was the scouting borders mission she had done with Karite before, she supposed, which incidentally was right here at Lake Biwan. She heaved a sigh, her gaze not leaving the moon ahead.

She had really wanted to patch up with Karite, if one could call it that. But she didn't know what she could say or do. She understood the pain of having feelings not returned, although she had never felt it before. Had she really been as inconsiderate as she now felt? But even so...what could she do now? What could she possibly say to Karite to make it all okay? They were still a team and the last thing she wanted was the team to dissolve. And the worst part was...she felt she had lost a friend and maybe even an older sister because of her stupidity. Heaving a sigh, she would take a sip of her favourite plum blossom sake, which she knew she wasn't supposed to. But tonight...tonight she wanted to drink, to drown her sorrows away.

Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Making Amends [Social | Private] Empty Re: Making Amends [Social | Private]

Post by Zap Fosho Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:21 pm

Karite decided not to wear her cloak for the first time in a long time. It was fairly dark and she wasn't expecting to need any of the scrolls within the cloak. She was still in her normal ninja outfit so she could at least use her tanto. She sighed, looking up at the night sky. It was a beautiful night, but something felt off. She needed to take care of something but could not remember what it was. It was normal for her to walk the paths near the lake and waterfall late at night, especially on her days off. She kept thinking about the craziness that had been happening as of late. The missions that she had gone on, the crazy incident at the coffee shop. She had tried to kill her feelings for Ami but she had failed. She knew that it would probably take some time. She knew it would create awkwardness in the meantime, but once she had killed them and become emotionless towards her, the team would probably be better off. She walked closer to lake as she noticed someone near the lake. She knew that going there would probably cause that person to run off once they knew who she was. She slowly walked up to the area. "Hello? Who is there?" She said, slightly nervous of what they would do.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:48 pm

Making Amends [Social | Private] XPLKGz2

"Hello? Who is there?"

A very familiar voice...so familiar that it made her tremble a little. She didn't need to turn around to know that the person was, ironically, Karite. It would take her a moment to recover her senses, although no words would pass through her lips. Ami was somewhat scared of actually talking to her friend still, which she knew she needed to get over if she was ever going to have another conversation with her again. The young Hyuuga would stand up, a little wobbly as the alcohol rushed through her veins. She used her sword as a leverage to hoist herself up from her seated position. She would turn to Karite and give her a small smile.

"Hey Karite, What brings you here?" a stupid opener, she knew. The girl was not great with words or conversations. Mixed in with it was her conflicted emotions towards her friend. She would look down to the ground, as an awkward silence filled the air. She really wanted to have Karite back in her life but also understood if she didn't.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:14 am

Karite got a bit of silence back after she spoke. She reached for her blade, clutching the hilt with her right hand. She walked the figure slowly stand up and turn towards Karite. She then noticed that it was the Hyuga that she had developed feelings for. For fuck's sake. She said in her head, frustrated that she had to face her again before she could kill off the feelings. "Um, hey. I'm just out for a walk. Do that a lot around this time of night. It's nice to get fresh air and think." She said, annoyed that she couldn't hold back to embarrassment and nervousness in her voice. "What about yourself?" She said, walking into the area where Ami was camped out.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:33 am

"What about yourself?"

Ami had to think for a moment, not sure how to put her thoughts into actual words. Could she possibly say that she was actually depressed and wanted to drown her depression in alcohol? Well perhaps she could...if only she didn't have to explain any further. Ami would walk a little closer to Karite, closing in the distance between the two women. She would again let silence fall before attempting a reply, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I just wanted to enjoy the scenery tonight...I guess." It wasn't really a lie because she did enjoy watching the moon. It was strangely relaxing especially when she couldn't sleep, which from the tired look on her face, had been the last few days. She tried to give Karite a smile, hoping that she would calm her nerves.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:44 am

She bit her lip as Ami got close to her. She moved to where they were within half a meter. "The scenery is really good right now." She blushed and looked out over the lake. She looked down quickly and then back to Ami. "Have you been drinking?" She chuckled and looked over Ami. "Don't drink too much. You don't want to do anything bad or inappropriate." She giggled and rubbed the back of her head. "Any reason you are drinking?" She raised her left eyebrow, trying to figure out what was going on out here. She kept trying to hold herself back. She knew that Ami had feelings with Keiji and didn't know whether she should even attempt to say anything. She reached down and grabbed the bottle and raised it to her lips. "Hope you don't mind." She drank a few gulps and giggled.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:02 am

Ami could see Karite take one of the bottles of sake and take a drink out of it. Of course she didn't mind sharing her drinks with her friend. The young kunoichi would invite the other to sit down with her, passing one of her bottles to her as she spoke. "Here, have this one. I just started." she would look at the water, admiring the moon's reflection, "This is plum blossom sake I got from the Sun Village. I went there for a mission not long ago and found a restaurant owner who made this kind of sake." she was rambling...often going on and on when she was slightly intoxicated. She blushed a little as she looked away.

"Lots of things on my mind..." she let her sentence trail off unfinished. She was sure that Karite knew what she meant and anything else would have been more like stating the obvious. She gave a small smile as she turned towards her friend, picking up her own bottle of sake. "A toast to...friendship?" she said with a giggle.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:09 am

Karite smiled as she sat down close to Ami. She accepted the bottle from Ami and nodded. "It sounds like a very good sake." She drank a couple sips of the sake and let it affect her. By now she had to have had at least 6 shots of the sake in her system. She could feel the inhibitions slip away as she blushed from embarrassment and intoxication. "Oh?" She said, knowing that it probably referred to the chaos. "I mean, I have been thinking a lot about everything." She bit her lip as she looked back at Ami. She looked over the young woman as she said a toast to friendship. "Friendship? Can I handle just that?" She whispered to herself but loud enough for Ami to hear. She raised the bottle, almost as if accepting the toast, but she was unsure whether she actually wanted just the friendship.The confusion and questioning could be seen on her face.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:24 am

Ami had heard Karite's whisper, as low as her voice was as she questioned whether they could be friends. The young girl put down her sake bottle and heaved a little sigh. It wasn't that she didn't know what the other girl wanted...it wasn't that she didn't know how she felt. But she just...she couldn't explain it, her eyes welling up with tears. It was the alcohol she was sure, playing with her emotions, but what could she possibly do to make this end well? Her love for Keiji, though not fully ripened so to speak, was something that she wanted to treasure. But she also didn't want to throw the bond that she had with her friends away.

Such choices...

Ami could feel silent tears streaming down her face, glistening under the moonlight. She felt so pathetic to cry, as she was the reason this all started. But other than crying, she had no other way of expressing her emotions. The girl would just sit there, her hands covering her mouth, trying to maintain composure. She had cried so much recently that she forgot how to cry beautifully, loosing composure and control often.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:34 am

Karite sighed, knowing that she needed to make a decision. She put down her bottle and looked up into the sky. She was trying to be better emotionally but she couldn't figure out her emotions. The degree of confusion was increased by the level of alcohol that she had ingested. She looked over to Ami and noticed the girl crying. "This is all my fault. I'm nothing but a nuisance on people. Maybe that shop owner was right. I should leave the village. Would everyone be happier that way?" She whispered just loud enough that Ami could probably hear. "I know this is probably selfish, but I do at least want to do this once." She said looking over to Ami. She had slowly scooched over close to Ami, without her noticing. She reached up and grabbed her chin. She pulled Ami's face to face her as she closed in. Their lips would connect for a brief second. As Karite pulled back, she smiled and said. "Thank you, for everything." She began to move away from her, not sure how she will react but knowing that it would probably be badly. She made her decision, knowing that Ami would never reciprocate the feelings. She looked up towards the moon. "I don't know what more to do. Hitomi is probably who I should talk to, but I'm not sure she can help me. Maybe I should just disappear." She sighed and reached down, ready to pick herself up.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:46 am

"No, no, it's not your fault. If anything, it's mine. And I'm not just saying this to be nice. I really think...it's my fault." her voice trailed and was almost inaudible as she reached the last part of her sentence. She didn't know what to say anymore, but definitely knew that the blame was not with Karite at all. If Ami had just noticed, just detected that Karite was trying to be more than just friends with her, perhaps things would have gone differently. Perhaps... She wasn't sure anymore. But she would at least try to right the wrong, to make Karite feel better.

And then it happened...

Slightly taken aback, she watched as Karite drew her face close to hers, the smell of the sake so pungent. She felt her lips against her own and for a moment her eyes widened. Ami didn't mind the kiss, how ever brief it was. But she wasn't sure of the aftermath, knowing that the other girl had probably wanted more. As she watched Karite turn away, Ami would hold out a hand to stop her, giving her a small kiss on the cheek before whispering in her ear, "I'm so sorry.." her voice carried sincerity and she would draw away. She didn't want to lose a friend...certainly not Karite. "...and I don't want you to go...please?"
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:55 am

Karite sighed as Ami stopped her. A look of surprise as Karite felt the kiss on her cheek. "It is not your fault. I don't know how to be open with feelings. I've always needed to hide them." She sighed as she looked up at Ami, tears filling her eyes. "I know I'm probably an idiot for not saying things sooner. And I know things will be awkward between us. I value this friendship. I just hoped. Hope is just an enemy I guess." She sighed as the tears began to fall. "It's not whether I want to go or not. It's whether I need to go to fix myself. I'm a broken cog in the mainframe of this village. I don't fit and need to be replaced. I don't know what to do, but I do know that I don't fit in here." She looked down to the ground as she couldn't hold back the tears. "I don't know what to do. All I know is that it was never your fault." She smiled slightly as the tears kept streaming down her face.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:57 am

Seeing tears stream down Karite's face, she would pull the girl into a tight hug. It flattered her that her friend had harbored such strong feelings for her in such a short amount of time. But then so had she...with Keiji. Ami held the embrace for a good minute or two before letting Karite, the tears she had so carefully tried to hide threatening to overflow. She listened to her words carefully, evaluating what she should say as a response. If Ami was not to be heir of a prestigous clan like the Hyuuga, she would love to leave the village too. To be honest she didn't have major feelings for her village anymore. It was simply where her house was and nothing more.

"Where do you want to go?" She would add, responding quickly to Karite's comment about valuing friendship. "Karite, I'm sorry for how this turned out. And I know sorry doesn't make up for it. But I like you a lot..." her voice trailed off as more tears formed in her eyes. Wishing she could do something more, something extra for Karite, she would smile at her, grinning and wiping the tears from her eyes.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:06 am

Karite looked in slight shock as Ami pulled her into a hug. She was unsure of what to do. She finally wrapped her arms around the Hyuga while she enjoyed the closeness of the hug. She sighed into her shoulder as Ami let go of Karite. "I do not know where to go. I just want to be free of ridicule and hatred. The villagers and former teammates harbor fear towards me. Fear breeds hatred. The only way I can be around in this village is to be free of that fear and hatred." She sighed and looked up at her. "Thank you. I know this must be difficult and my own stupidity and emotions probably make it worse. I just wanted to be able to trust. Be able to love something more than just my sister. I wanted to be loved and respected by someone other than her." She bit her lip, holding back more tears.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:26 am

"I just wanted to be able to trust. Be able to love something more than just my sister. I wanted to be loved and respected by someone other than her."

She understood that feeling, understood it very well, in fact. Ami had wanted that for herself, having close to nobody to feel loved and respected from. She hardly her parents because they were always so harsh on her, ever since she was a child. She longed to feel comfort, to feel like she was needed and to be cherished. She knew very well how that felt and thought she had lost what was the closest thing to that when her sister died. The girl took Karite's hands in hers and looked at her, her gaze serious and unfaltering. She needed to communicate this to her now, before she would dive down the same path Ami had so fortunately been saved.

"Karite...I love you and respect you. It's not a romantic love, I have to admit. And i'm sorry that it's not what you wanted from me. But I love you more than anyone else...I want you to know that." she hoped that there was enough earnest in her voice to get the message across. "I will always be there for you, I can die for you without a second thought. Because..." she paused for a moment before continuing, "I've never met someone like you. Trust me..." she pleaded with the girl, hoping that she would understand that there was more to relationships than just romantic.

And unlike romantic relationships...it would never fade or alter.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:39 am

She saw Ami's hands cover hers and looked up to her. She listened to what Ami had to say. She smiled weakly as she believed she understood the Hyuga had said. "Thank you." Her voice faint and wavering. "I will always be there for you. The same way my sister has been there for me." She smiled as she allowed the feelings she had to manifest. "I will work on these feelings and try to make them something that I can work with." She sighed as she shook her head to clear it. "I don't know if my feelings will change right away, but I will try to make them better for the both of us. I warn you though, I may be slightly out of it while I try to work through it all. Please be patient with me. If there is ever anything you need and want from me, just ask." She said as her mind started to drift slightly. She had wanted a sisterly type of bond with Karite, right? She hoped she had said the right thing. She had wished for more, but at least she had someone to rely on.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:16 pm

Ami was happy that Karite was going to try to make amends. She would release the girl's arm, although not wanting her friend to go, at least not tonight. It was already getting dark and she wanted to spend some more quality time with her, something she hadn't been able to do up until now. But she wanted a change in scenery, and she knew the best places. "How about we go to the Hyuuga compounds? There's a forest of peach blossoms that I like there. If you like flowers..." She loved the little forest, off to the side of the compounds, the only place she loved to sit at at night. The girl would give Karite a big grin, as some of the alcohol would make their way through her system.

"My parents aren't home. So it'll just be you and me, some flowers and some sake...oh and maybe some food!" she was getting unusually giggly and cheerful, feeling the effects of the sake. She wanted to talk more with her friend and knew that her father kept some alcohol in the house as well. It would be a girl's night out...just in her backyard. Ami really hoped Karite would take her on her offer, knowing that she needed to get to know her better since she practically knew nothing about her, she realized.

Last edited by Hyuuga Ami on Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:12 am; edited 3 times in total
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:27 pm

Karite smiled and nodded. "Sure, we can move from this place." She wondered about where they could go. "I do like peach blossoms. They have a relaxing feel to them." She thought about getting drunker, but she was worried that it might make her act inappropriately. She shook her head and then heard what Ami said. She blushed heavily. "Ami, you naughty girl. Think before you say." She giggled quite a bit. "Sure, I would love to go back to the Hyuga Compound with you. It will be good to get some food after having a bit to drink." She hoped that the bonding would help clear her head. She was certain that nothing would happen, even as the alcohol addled their mind. "Do you need any help picking up your stuff before we go?" She smiled and stood up.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:12 am

Ami flushed a deep crimson as she realized the connotations of what she had said, shaking her head and giggling. By now the alcohol was slowly getting to her head and she knew that she would need to sit somewhere if she were to make conversation with her friend in a coherent manner. The girl was delighted that Karite would take her offer, having actually never invited any guests to the Hyuuga compounds. "You know, nobody has ever come this far into my compounds," she said with a wink. Not even Keiji had been there. Well, to be honest, he wouldn't want to have been there. The young girl would move to get her weapons on the ground.

Making Amends [Social | Private] LbXaFDe

She would take Karite by the arm and the two of them would head back into the village gates. She tried to regain most of the composure she had lost from the alcohol, as not to raise any suspicions from the village guards. By now most of the people would have probably gone to sleep and the streets would be empty. They would reach the Hyuuga compounds in a few minutes, asking Karite to sit down in her living room to wait for her while she changed into a more comfortable dress. It was silk and white and had a long red sash to tie a bow at the back. Then she would lead her friend to her little sanctuary, the plum blossom forest.

"Please bring out some refreshments." she would call to one of the servants in the building.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:26 am

Karite smiled as she looked around the new environment. She had only been in the buildings of the compound one time a long time ago. She had been here with her sister about four years ago when her sister had to come here for a meeting with the Hyuga clan head. She didn't really remember much about the trip, just that she was to remain quiet during the meeting. She evaluated the living room that she was in and sat down some place comfortable while Ami got changed. She was not used to seeing servants everywhere. The Akumu didn't really care for servants and took care of themselves without them. She noticed Ami coming back in a beautiful silk dress. She stood up and smiled, following her friend out to a (plum/peach/whichever?) blossom forest. She looked around to the various trees, enjoying the environment. She heard Ami say to a servant to grab refreshments. "I'm not used to having servants. Our clan tends not to have servants." She giggled and watched the servant leave. "It's very beautiful here. We just have a giant graveyard." She giggled awkwardly.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:35 am

She would smile at Karite as they went outside. The moon hanging above them, she led her friend to the peach blossom forests. It wasn't a big forest, consisting only of three really big trees. She loved to sit on one of the branches, immediately going for the lowest branch of a tree when they got there. "You should come up too! The moon looks much bigger and nicer up here!" she would invite the girl, although not sure about sharing the same branch due to weight. The girl loved to lie on the branch in a half sitting half lying position, with one leg crossed over the other and drink sake. It wasn't a pastime for everyone but she hoped Karite would at least give it a try.

"Oh really? Hyuugans are rather...weird. My parents like to have servants around so that they can do all the things my parents don't want to do. And the rest of the compounds isn't as nice, trust me." she would comment as she listened to Karite describe the Akumu compounds. It was true, the living room was furnished lavishly for the sake of guests whereas everyone's rooms were quite bare with minimum furnishing. It was why nobody ever went into the bedrooms. She would wait for the servants to bring them some sweets and of course some alcohol.
    {OOC: sorry, I meant peach not plum blossoms in my last post!}
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:38 pm

Karite watched Ami climb into a tree as she chuckled. "I'm not sure that I can fit on the same branch as you but sure." She giggled as she went up into the big tree and sat on a low branch near Ami's. "Been awhile since I've climbed a tree." She smiled and sat up against the tree. She looked over to Ami. "I can only imagine. With everything in the Akumu compound being dedicated to the temple, the houses probably look mundane in comparison. Since we are born, we are taught that the goddess, the temple, and death is everything our clan is meant to focus. We are taught that our clan must follow the sacred rituals for anything to be valid. Baiko helped us see this future we currently live in. He is such a powerful shinobi. I can only imagine what he is doing now. Where he might be. I'm sure he would happily kick the nonsense that the head priestess is involved in." She sighed as she thought about the craziness the clan was becoming.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:23 pm

"I see..."

It was somewhat fascinating for Ami to learn about other clans. Being a Hyuugan, it was always a necessity to interact with other clans in the village, but she never really got to know them in depth. She knew some of the distinct features of the people in some clans, knew of their abilities from books, but that was the extent of their knowledge. She always found that other clans were more interesting than her own, since she was born into it and with its abilities. She wanted so much to learn through sparring with the current generation of members so that she could see just how vast and different all the others are compared to her own. She would listen to Karite explain about the Akumu, which admittedly she probably knew the least about. If anything, she was enriching her knowledge, though she was afraid none of it would retain after this drinking party.

"I actually had no idea about your clan's history..." she admitted to her friend. Unlike Keiji, she was not as well-versed around the village, although her status begs her to be so. She took another sip of her sake and breathed out a sigh. It was comforting to be in her own house and with her friend, watching the moon. "On the other hand, Hyuugans are rather boastful I think. They enjoy power, seek it, but not politically so I think. My parents believe that strength from training, that being a strong shinobi is the best way to show what we can do." She had lived by those thoughts as well, being the only child left from their parents. She too wanted to be a strong shinobi, if not to prove personal worth. Turning her head to look at Karite, she would ask, "What do you believe in life? What do you want out of it?" a deep question for two half drunk girls, she knew.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:00 am

She looked up into the leaves as she pondered what she actually wanted out of life. She had been born into a clan with strict guidelines. Her clan dictated that she must follow the church and serve the goddess. How she wanted to do that was another story. "I believe that in life all things must be in balance. Life and Death. Order and chaos. These entities will always exist no matter what we do. While we may prolong the inevitable, some day it will catch us all. As for what I want out of it, I really do not know. I just want happiness. I don't really know how to achieve it. Maybe Baiko has the answers. He did free himself from chains 250 years ago. Maybe I can ask him what true freedom is like. What happiness truly is." She pondered as she looked over the night sky through the blossoms. She also wondered what true freedom really was. What would lead to happiness?
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:47 pm

Ami listened intently and smiled a little at Karite's response. Freedom, huh? That was never something she really thought about, or even considered it possible since she was forced into running for the heir of her clan. She didn't have much opinion about that, strictly wanting to be the strongest Hyuuga in the village was enough to satisfy her. The girl glanced up at the sky and pondered for a moment before commenting softly, "I don't really know what freedom means, actually..." her voice trailed off as she took another sip of her sake.

The warm liquid made its way down her throat, a scorching sensation that stung not just her body but her heart. She didn't know what the future lay for her, or for her clan. But she knew she was going to have to get a lot stronger than she was now to be of any use to her village. "What do you want to do for our village?" A rather strange way of posing the question, she knew, but she was seriously curious as to what other shinobi were planning for their futures.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 am