Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Flowers and Berries [Social | Private] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Flowers and Berries [Social | Private]

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Flowers and Berries [Social | Private] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Flowers and Berries [Social | Private] Empty Flowers and Berries [Social | Private]

Post by Hyūga Ami Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:33 pm

Flowers and Berries [Social | Private] 6IomHs8
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Empty bottles of peach blossom sake littered the grounds of the Hyuga compounds. It was not an uncommon sight especially if people knew Ami. Ever since she was allowed to drink, or had found the genuine goodness in the substance, she hadn't been able to stop. The girl was no alcoholic though, simply choosing to drown her frustrations and anger, and she was very particular about the kind of alcohol she drank. It was just her luck or misfortune depending on the viewpoint when she stumbled on peach blossom sake in Nikkousato. Ever since that first sip there was no turning back. And the night before was one of those nights, where she sat on a tree branch of a peach blossom tree and drank to her heart's content.

The green haired girl would open her eyes slowly, adjusting to the glaring sun's rays as she sat up on the tree branch. Her head felt heavy, but not to the point that she was hungover. She heaved a sigh as she looked down at the empty bottles knowing that she would one day spend her life savings on the sake if she didn't stop. The girl jumped down from the branch and landed on the ground softly, stiffing a yawn and sitting down, her back against the tree trunk. She closed her eyes once more, taking in the sun's warm rays once more. For once she was going to have a free day, with no training or missions. Ami was going to enjoy today, hopefully.
    Aura Hyuga
    Aura Hyuga
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Flowers and Berries [Social | Private] Empty Re: Flowers and Berries [Social | Private]

Post by Aura Hyuga Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:18 pm

When one grows of age, the world becomes as open as their vision and ambition allows it to be. Some then go after great heights, and achieve the impossible, while others are set upon settling down in the comfort of their village, and eventually, fall in love. There is, however, those who see nothing in their future... where they don't realize that they have true control over their lives, no longer hindered by the shackles of familial bonds physically, yet emotionally it matters not what they're capable of. What is one to do, then, when they can't break free from their own prison?

It was difficult for a generally happy person like Aura to feel any sort of discomfort. She just wants to think happy thoughts, and believe that her life is okay, but in reality she feels restless. It was better than being depressed, though that doesn't make her feel less about her situation. No, it's time for her to spread her wings and fly... at least, that's what she wants. Can she even do it? Having never been given the opportunity to do anything by herself, let alone taught anything other than what you'd expect from a 'woman', aka that of a housewife, now that she recently turned eighteen, she has been rethinking her place in the world, and wonders if it's finally the time to question her livelihood and try something else. Yet, a dense fear weighs on her consciousness, combined with other insecurities her mind can't comprehend. Can she actually do anything on her own? Is she doomed to live in the Hyuga Compounds until marriage, to which she'll rot away in some man's house? The only one she thinks knows the answers to those questions are the one person she holds dearest; her big sister, Ami.

So, using the scent of that weird, peach scented alcohol she noticed her older sibling was obsessed with lately, she's easily able to track her down. Fortunately, it's not too far from the house either, so it's not like she's in any danger. The kimono she wore, too big for her little body. drags across the soft grass audibly the closer she gets, not even bothering to hide her presence, cause there's no reason to to begin with. Occasionally, she snaps at the air using her fingers as well, using the sounds they make to help locate her target. When she thinks she finally finds Ami, she gets onto her knees, and crawls over to their side, a shy smile beaming from her rosy face. "Sister?," the girl asks, just in case she's wrong, and instead found a hobo.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Flowers and Berries [Social | Private] Empty Re: Flowers and Berries [Social | Private]

Post by Hyūga Ami Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:12 am

"Sister?" called a familiar voice. Ami turned her attention to the girl, who was literally rolling at her side. She couldn't help but smile at her younger sister, who she knew very little about. The other thing which had been a constant whirl of discussion between the elders was Aura's lack of the Byakugan, which was fatal being born to the main branch of her clan. Ami could only imagine how hard it was for her sister to live her life, knowing full well that her father and the rest of her clan were unforgiving and relentless. She felt bad for her sister, often trying to do nice things with or for her to compensate. Although they were not from the same mother, Ami was close to the girl, perhaps as a way for her to feel less guilty towards her other sister, who had died five years ago. She was still struggling with that fact and had since been extra nice towards Aura.

"Hey!" she would pet the girl on the head. She knew she probably reeked with alcohol but she could care less. By now everyone in her household knew that she spent most of her nights drowning herself in the substance that they began to turn a blind eye towards it. She was a good shinobi after all and did her duties and jobs well during the day regardless of whether she was hungover or not. And that was all that mattered. The green haired girl would look at the girl beside her, and secretly wondered what it felt like to not be able to see. She remembered the few times her vision had been taken from her forcefully and how afraid she had felt as a result. She could only imagine how Aura lived every day of her life...and it made her heart ache.

"What brings you out here?"
    Aura Hyuga
    Aura Hyuga
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Aura Hyuga Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:13 am

Now right beside her lovely big sis, the young Hyuga clutches onto Ami's side, attempting to cuddle onto her and keep close. Upon this touch, the peach blossom sake enthusiast most likely recalls how cold her younger sibling is, because it feels like a bunch of ice cubes are pressed onto her all at once. It's not really to the extent of burning, as skin contact with real ice can achieve, but it's chilling nonetheless. This quirk of hers has always been a sort of a mystery for everyone except their father, but he never talks about the woman that birthed her. Digressing on this, she stays silent for a moment, looking out absently into the distance after she's asked what she's there for, wanting to make sure she says exactly what she wants in the most descriptive way possible. With her limited education, it's always been difficult for her, after all. When she's done, with the most serious expression she can handle utilizing, she tries to divert her huge, clouded eyes in Ami's general direction, and speaks softly but firmly.

"... Well... you know how I'm eighteen now, right? That's usually when many are out on their own already... Shinobi or not. But, I... I've never done anything else but be with you, and father, before. I dunno if I can just... leave... or if that's even a good idea. Yet, I want to. My heart's telling me that, it doesn't want to be stuck here anymore... that I don't need to listen to what I've been told my entire life; 'Stay inside, Aura. It's safe for you. You'll get lost or hurt if you go by yourself.' Not only that... I don't want to feel the pain anymore. From knowing that all I have is you... as much as I adore you, with all of my heart, you can't be all I have for the rest of my life. Otherwise, I'll never find anyone else that cares. What I'm saying is... do you think I can do it, sister? Do you think I can still go to school, and become a big, strong kunoichi like you? Do you think I can find out who my mom is, and meet new people, and make others happy?"

This ends with her pretty much shaking like a little leaf, and biting into their lip, holding back their pent up emotions in an attempt to be 'strong'. In reality, she really wants to cry, like she does so often... from how long they've known one another, Ami can figure that out simply by looking at the way she blinks so strongly, to keep the tears away. Something is different, though, with that difference being that she isn't crumbling. For once she's trying to be independent, and all she thinks she needs is guidance to carry that out. Internally she wonders what they'll say... whether the idea is to be shot down immediately, or hesitance. Maybe a lie. Hopefully it's what she wants instead of all the negatives.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:52 pm

Ami did recall how chilling her younger sister's felt to the touch. She remembered when she had first touched the girl's arm when she was trying to help her get around as a child the sensation and her shock. It wasn't ice cold but it was chilling enough to make her surprised and worried. She didn't know much about Aura's birth mother or how she lived her life, for that matter. Her first recollection of seeing her sister was some years ago and they had passed by one another in the compounds. At that time Ami still had jet black hair and was somewhat of that obedient child that her father had hoped she would become. Since then a lot had changed for the green haired girl, even though the principles and teachings of her clan and village remained with her. Ami would pull Aura close to her, hugging her while she sat against the tree. Although she didn't like physical contact, she made an exception for her little sister, something that just came naturally.

Ami listened to what the girl had to say intently, reflecting on her own life and ideals. She couldn't even begin to imagine the turmoils the girl must have felt as a child and still feel. She was at a loss for words for a moment, unsure of what she could do or say to comfort the now obviously shaken girl. Ami had questioned all of the things that Aura now questioned in herself even though she didn't have physical limitations like her sister did. She would choose her words carefully, pulling the girl into a hug at the same time. Her voice carried as much earnest and warmth as she felt as she said them. "You can be a strong kunoichi, you can be independent without having to lean on people. I think if you wanted to, you can leave this compound now. I believe in you. But be prepared that it's not an easy journey, living on your own and proving yourself..." every word she uttered was honest and held back nothing. Her mind fluttered to their father and she shuddered a little. "If you think you are ready, I fully support any decision you make, Aura. I know you are capable of great things and you should too. Nobody can tell you how to live and what you can or can't do."

She would stroke the girl's hair a little, her face slightly weary. How she wished she had had someone to tell her these things when she was growing up or even now that she was all grown up. She had to make all the mistakes, had to burn herself multiple times, suffer, be hurt, to learn all about the world. And the last thing she wanted Aura to have to do was do the same. Ami wanted to protect her sister but not be overly protective. If she wanted to leave, she was very much prepared to leave with her, to protect her in the shadows so to speak, especially as it was unheard of for any Hyuuga to leave the compounds unless they got married. Now that the woman was able to stand against her father and probably most of the others in the compound, she at least felt she had some chance to help her sister if there was ever conflict.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:41 am