Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Since when was there a bridge here? [Clash Mission/IO/NK] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

3 posters

Since when was there a bridge here? [Clash Mission/IO/NK]

Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Since when was there a bridge here? [Clash Mission/IO/NK] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Since when was there a bridge here? [Clash Mission/IO/NK] Empty Since when was there a bridge here? [Clash Mission/IO/NK]

Post by Ryojin Fri May 08, 2020 9:44 pm

The Objective:

What a day it had been. Soon after some shenanigans about the village another mission had been passed along to Ryojin. Amidst the competition between villages and shinobi with completing various odd jobs, the atmosphere that had practically grown to playful and healthy comradeship, and the chance to meet new people. What could make this any better besides a battle. On a bridge. In the valley of the kings which he could've swore there had been no bridge at ever, but alas here they were.

The bridge itself was crudely constructed of wood. It was constructed from the top of one hill to another. This would make for a glorious battle ground. There were statues about the area. This would be the bridge upon which they battled. It was a long sixty meters, and ten meters wide. There was plenty of room for more than just the two of them and this could be quite a fun time. The mission was to keep themselves from being incapacitated, or to incapacitate the other two. This would be easy enough. Maybe.

It was dawn. Below the bridge was a thin fog. The weather was teeming with humidity this time around. What a glorious day for combat. Ryojin was truthfully getting tired of direct confrontation. He knew the violence wasn't necessarily meaningless, but these training missions and this whole fighting fist to fist just wasn't his style. Truth be told, he didn't think he was cut out for direct conflict, but he was doing his best to come to terms. Today he wore his flak jacket and had wire and his explosive note concealed inside. His hair was let loose and wily. His blue eyes were teeming with thoughts on who their opponents were and how well they would measure up.

Speaking of they, who was his partner to be? His father always left out details. It was unfortunate. He waited at one end of the bridge for his partner. Who would be paired with and against him this time?
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Since when was there a bridge here? [Clash Mission/IO/NK] Empty Re: Since when was there a bridge here? [Clash Mission/IO/NK]

Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi Fri May 08, 2020 9:58 pm

Mikomi walked through the mists, looking back and forth at the the large statues and the old wood bridge. She had been delighted to hear that Ryojin would be her partner for this sparring mission. She got along well with the young Moon shinobi. And she had learned that Soji and a different Moon genin she hadn't met would be their opponents in the fight. She strolled up to Ryojin and waved, "Hey there hot head." As she got up next to him, she said in a conversational tone, "I'm your partner for the training session, one of our opponents is a very close range type." Slipping that last part in casually. She leaned against one of the bridge posts, and seemingly absentmindedly traced her hands along her bow and arrow, secretly and surreptitiously casting Secret Fires on the arrow that she had nocked to her bow, and her bow itself.

Mikomi was wearing and carrying all of her normal gear.

Chakra 80/100 Chakra cost for both Secret Fires is 10 because of bow's cost reduction.
    Anonymous

Since when was there a bridge here? [Clash Mission/IO/NK] Empty Re: Since when was there a bridge here? [Clash Mission/IO/NK]

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2020 10:41 pm

Since when was there a bridge here? [Clash Mission/IO/NK] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Since when was there a bridge here? [Clash Mission/IO/NK] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Since when was there a bridge here? [Clash Mission/IO/NK] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You know we're superstars; We are who we are!"
    “So anyway bunny, that is when I said this,” The talking was unending, and so where the lewd lines she delivered. “What good is putting in a finger when you know you could use the fist! Ha!”

From the fog, there were two silhouettes that were side-by-side. One would be a woman who was slightly taller than the other. It became apparent from her raspy voice and less from her risque conversation. Either way, she had been very much accompanied by a young figure behind her that seemed feminine. However, by now, everyone knew the young violet haired rabbit from the Sun Village all the way to the Moon Village he resided within. Hikari Usagi had stopped just short of the bridge as his lips twisted slightly, dissatisfied to be here. Yet, it could not be helped. The woman behind him made it apparent that she was the mastermind of it all.

“There they are bunny!” She pointed, but her lips would twist, “S-sorry little one, I forget your vision is funny!” The woman would reach, grasping Hikari’s shoulders and maneuvered him like a statue. Her hands touching his head as she angled him perfectly. “There they are Usurpers of the bridge! A Moon Shinobi that makes me cringe...and looks like he has also bought a little miss!” The woman leaned in whispering in his ear, “Do me a favor little one...if you win? Try to bring those hips of hers home with you and...uh...please do lay on your convincing...for her case...extra thick!”

That was enough! Hikari’s eyes would roll. “Grandma! N-not now!” Hikari spat to the woman who would step away in utter alarm.

“Shoot me why not?” He would continue her song, “Blame a sweet old lady for trying to tie a knot and get you on top? Honestly little bunny, just because you need to clear some people off a piece of wood, doesn’t mean you should not ask a woman could you come to her doors and give her a little knock!” The woman was speaking loudly...and it was apparent who it was about. Her fingers would even gesture through the air and Hikari would try to ignore her. His hand signs would be made as he tried to mold chakra. Apparently he was done with listening to her request!

“Sure! Ignore me! Not the last time I put in the request to the village,” Her eyes would roll, “I will wait around. Have your fun bunny! You and your...umm...pet that is as you got round for round!” The woman had spun on her heel and turned around leaving her body to vanish into the fog while making sound complaints. The boy's eyes would shut tightly as his rabbit-esque ears he wore on his head would begin to twitch as chakra flew through them like pumping blood.

“Pulse!” The rabbit would cry. His feet stepping onto the bridge as he would start to move across it slowly in length. His heels would knock against the wood as he would speed up quickly charging to both of the shinobi. “My apologies…” he would say, “But I must knock you away and clear this bridge as it is Usagi Clan property. Not only that but...my grandmother is annoying!” He would say aloud as he ran across the bridge aiming to charge at the two directly. With his speed, it was quite easy to close six meters between himself and the other individuals on the other side of the bridge.

Hikari activated Pulse! (-10 Chakra)

[Chakra : 90/100]
    [Stamina : 100/100]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Since when was there a bridge here? [Clash Mission/IO/NK] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Post by Ryojin Sun May 10, 2020 9:26 pm

"Hot head? I get that for one little snap?" Ryojin let out a long huff and crossed his arms over his chest playfully blowing up his cheeks like a puffer fish. "It's apparent that not one, but both of our enemies are close range this time. After seeing your style before, let me handle the rough parts. I'll do my best to hold my own against the two of them. You're a sniper anyway. Your aim is true enough I hope." He stuck his tongue out playfully and chuckled. "It's great to see you again Mikomi."

He observed the curious interactions between the bunny and it's.. granny? How curious and lewd enough to bring a bit of a blush to Ryojin's face. "O-Oh my.. what a... scandalous woman." By now Ryojin too had begun closing the distance. He wasn't as fast or as strong as these too, but he was definitely crafty enough. He formed his hand seals, and after a brief moment, snow began to fall. You two are going to be tough for sure, but even if we lose I'm not just gonna take it sitting down.

He heard a familiar voice as he had begun his charge. One of the men from the island. He would be well aware of Ryojin's talent. Good. Fist to fist really wasn't Ryojin's thing, but he would do the best he could considering the fact that his team mate was most definitely a long range combatant. The ideal situation would be to begin his next jutsu fifteen meters from his opponent. He would freeze over the top of the bridge. He could make sure that these two at least wouldn't forget him.

"Bring it on Sojiro! I'm counting on the two of you to keep this interesting!"

His only problem was that he needed to silently make it clear to Mikomi exactly what his plan would be to deal with the two alone, but she had seen his jutsu twice. Fingers crossed. Truthfully, he was starting to definitely have faith in this uchiha.

The Breakdown:
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi Mon May 11, 2020 9:36 am

Mikomi couldn't help but give a small smile as she saw Sojiro on the other side of the bridge. It was good to see the wolf boy again. She waved at him, then stepped next to Ryojin and put one hand on his shoulder before he advanced across the bridge. "Watch out for his teeth" Her index finger briefly and secretly traced a pattern on his flak jacket, a seal appeared on his back, briefly flaring before fading into gray, fully out of view of those on the other side of the bridge.

She frowned at the words of the woman speaking to the smaller one. Looking at her as a reward was not just insulting, it was creepy. She shrugged and put it out of her mind to refocus. As Ryojin advanced, she felt she knew a bit of his plan. She was aware enough of his jutsu to fight around them. To an extent. She drew the bow back with a new arrow in it as she stuck the one she was holding before in the bridge next to her, and called out in a teasing voice "I THINK YOU'LL LOOK VERY DASHING WITH A FEW SCARS SOJI. CATCH THIS!" She fired an arrow that hurtled out of sight into the mists just to her left of the bridge, ten meters forward and five away from the bridge, she swore loudly "Damn! I missed"

When the arrow reached twenty meters away from her and ten meters from the bridge, and fifteen meters above the bridge, it suddenly changed course. Flying silently and invisibly through the obscuring mist back toward the bridge from the mist. It appeared suddenly from the sound and sight muffling white void, hurtling not toward Sojiro, but toward the rabbit boy from a high angle and only three meters away. It would be aimed directly center of mass, at the center of his chest. If he fully dodged it would impact to his left on the bridge.

The Breakdown :
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2020 12:57 pm

Since when was there a bridge here? [Clash Mission/IO/NK] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Since when was there a bridge here? [Clash Mission/IO/NK] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Since when was there a bridge here? [Clash Mission/IO/NK] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7

Why were they so excited about this?

Hikari was completing a mission: nothing more or nothing less. The rabbit would keep dashing forth through the course of the misty atmosphere...not that any of it mattered. His ears would listen for the sound of the shinobi who were before him. He had not been in range to hear the woman, but yet, he was determined to close the distance between them in order to have the sounds and images of them be less fuzzy in his head. Something, however, had become more clear as he would close in. The sound of the whizzing arrows would cut through the air as they seemed to...go off course?

“Are they shooting randomly?”

As perverse as his grandmother had been, Hikari knew well that she had solid points. The Usagi did not trust anything a shinobi did. It would lead to their death. It was a simple survival instinct to consider that every action: a movement of a finger, a blink of the eye, or even a few words were never true and never to be trusted. His head would spin with possibilities of what was happening. It was then that he noticed the sound once more that had journeyed from outside of his range of hearing, and then once more would enter. The whirring noise would make his heart jump as he would gasp.

“It is coming here!”

He was not sure what it was, but it was thin and piercing! The air was being penetrated by the sound and Hikari was out of options! The rabbit would quickly roll his right side as he would quickly toss himself to the edge of the bridge. His blue eyes wide as he would hear the sound of the impact striking the wooden bridge’s surface. With his focus intensifying, he would listen to the sharpened point imbedding itself into the wood. “A-an arrow?!” he would say aloud in sure shock. Certainly, this was the worst situation. Such a thin piercing ammunition and with an ability to change its direction? It was truly his worst nightmare.

“No Earth to help me deal with it either. The rabbits cannot help me.” He frowned. “I-I should...be careful.”

He would push himself up as it became obvious how one sided this was. He had to avoid the flurry of arrows while trying to close the distance between them. His face tightening with determination as he started to run a few more meters to close the range between them. The rest did not matter! He knew well what he was capable of and started dashing once again like a mad man.

“When a Usagi gets close, there is nothing you can do against them!”

Hikari's Pulse is activate! Pulse! (2/4)

Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Tue May 12, 2020 12:22 am

"I'm going to make you both into ice sculptures!" With that, Ryojin closed his next five meters. He was careful not to focus on either opponent for too long or too short. The seal on his back was there as a safe guard and definitely made him feel a lot safe. By now, the bridge was collecting snow and things were going to start getting slippery. As his first opponent seemed to be readying something, his eyes locked a bit more on Sojiro. He had to fully trust Mikomi's support. They had both worked very well together so far.

He was running straight forward. It wasn't time for tricks yet, but his hands moved to his pockets to grasp some Makibishi for when he would need them, but it wasn't yet the time. The bunny had been caught off guard by Mikomi. Sojiro was under estimating him, or simply being bold. Either way, he would make sure Sojiro would never forget his name, win or lose after this fight.
    The Breakdown:
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi Tue May 12, 2020 1:11 am

Mikomi watched with interest as the rabbit dodged her arrow, seemingly without looking at it. Maybe from sound, it did make sense, the boy's ears were enormous. Or were those fake? But he seemed unsettled, so she nocked another arrow, plucking it from the bridge where she placed it a moment ago. She drew back the string and let loose, the arrow would arc far over the bridge.

Before the arrow had even hit, she drew and fired another as she stepped a meter to her left. Ryojin was noticeably shorter than Sojiro, so she could fire without obstacle, though her second arrow would whip just over and to the left of his head. "WATCH OUT SOJI, OR YOUR RABBIT FRIEND WILL GET STUNG" Her step had lined up Hikari and Sojiro, so if he decided to dodge, the rabbit would be the arrow's next target.

The first arrow she fired would impact in the same moment the first would reach Sojiro, arcing down from above like a diving hawk. The second arrow was likely to miss and stick in the bridge if he decided to dodge, but would strike true if he stayed put.

She smiled at the wolf boy and stepped back four meters.

Breakdown:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2020 11:30 pm

“Just twelve more meters!”

Hikari would dash across the bridge as his ears would be wide, listening for the sounds that pierced the air. Now that he knew one of the shinobi were long ranged, then taking out those arrows were first priority. Hikari had already made it eighteen meters across the bridge due to the little amount of dodge he had to do. It was a mad dash, and even though the Usagi had the advantage with running speed, it counted for little when it came to them not being ferocious when it came to attacks. He could hear the difference the moment Sojiro blared through the air at swift speeds to go speeding forth.

A loud sound like steel striking steel could be heard, lest it would be heard like him. Hikari had sharp ears to identify the arrow that was deflected by Sojiro’s attack as he was sent racing to the terrain instead. His breath would let out a gasp, but yet he did not stop. “Sojiro-san protected me!” His lips would press tightly as he kept on course. His feet swiftly carried him as he closed in and followed the lead of the dog. “Great! That was all I needed!”

There was a touchdown of Hikari’s foot that made the world seem as if it slowed down in slow motion. The bridge would creek with the rocking of the battle, the sound of the gentle gale would be interrupted by bodies, and not to mention heartbeats became as clear as day. A smirk would appear on Hikari’s face as he interpreted the slightest movement. The rabbit had a reason to smile, although it probably was not obvious why to the group of fighters.

They would see soon enough.

Hikari's Pulse is active! (3/4)

Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Tue May 12, 2020 11:57 pm

Ryojin wasted no time. While he was in the air, Ryojin jumped back just slightly and threw his Makibishi right into his opponents landing zone. He did not hesitate a moment as he noticed the shuriken shifting direction to not collide with him. The makibishi were intended to gauge his opponent's reaction to pain. The ambient temperature had dropped significantly and as they moved at this point, the sound of crunching snow would definitely be the most prominent to the rabbit.

Next, Ryojin formed his hand seals in order to begin his second jutsu. With this, a light blue mist would begin plummeting in every direction from his body. This mist would quickly spread out ten meters from him the first turn it was active and it would be extremely cool to the touch. It wasn't hard to see through. His eyes were still locked on Sojiro. What would be the man's next move?

The Breakdown:
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi Wed May 13, 2020 1:43 am

Mikomi blinked in annoyance, her lips pursed as the arrow was deflected by Sojiro. It was time to start stepping things up a notch. She activated her Sharingan. Just in time as he landed, ran, jumped, and threw his windmill shuriken. She had ample time to examine it with the Sharingan. She calmly noted the wire attached, as the Sharingan allowed her to see such details with clarity. Then she raised her bow, and as the shuriken whipped past her, she released an arrow, which neatly snipped through the wire, sending the windmill shuriken off into the distance behind her, its path undisturbed by the wire. This feat was possible thanks to her aim, and the supernatural perceptive abilities of the Sharingan, that lined up the shot perfectly. The arrow would fly past Ryojin, a meter to his right.

"That's my trick Soji." Komi muttered to herself.

Meanwhile, as the rabbit reached the spot that Sojiro had just left, the arrow that Mikomi had fired previously in an arc above the bridge had thudded into the wood a moment before. And as the rabbit reached it, it would flare, and detonate. Fire roaring and consuming 3 meters around it, heat intense enough to cook the small boy, Mikomi's eyes widened in shock, that was a much more violent blast than she had anticipated.

She felt like she was losing control slightly, the desperation of not wanting the two taijutsu users to reach her was starting to make her act more cruelly than she wanted to.
    Breakdown:

Last edited by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi on Wed May 13, 2020 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2020 2:15 am

The rabbit was charging full speed as he tried to cross the bridge in time. After all, he could not leave the dog fighting alone! With a quick charge, he would run at full speed with an intention to join him in battle. “If I am able to get into close range, then I will be able to get rid of him easily!” Sure, he was not the best to deal with far-range attacks, but he knew if Sojiro was fighting a close range enemy, then their attacks and prowess when dealing with an enemy with them both close would mean certain victory! His ears were twitching and he was carefully mapping out the area! He could perceive the woman drawing the strings on her bow just as well as he could see how Sojiro was fairing.

“Just a little…” The sound of fire flaring to life. A Usagi’s number one danger! “No!”

BOOM!!!

To say the bridge was hanging on by a leg was...an understatement. With it being only so wide, the robes and wood were either reduced to hemp and splinters or was utterly devastated. Hikari on the other hand, was airborne and flying off the bridge with little hope of recovery. He had a jutsu to deal with this but his teeth clenched, his eyes were shut tight, and his body was still as he was curling and his hands were clasping his ears. “I-I cannot...see!” An explosion did more than just simply caused an inconvenience to Chikaku: it devastated it! Hikari could not see his partner any more than he could see the area around him. He was certain that he was falling and the only question now was when was he going to hit the ground.

The worst possible situation.

There was a clasp of his collar. The fur around his neck was grasped tightly. Although to him it would feel as if the winds were choking him, to the others, they would have seen what had clearly happened. A zipping white form had leapt from the very cliffs as it would rocket across the air to snag the child by the scruff of his neck. Now, falling gently through the air, the figure would drift slowly as the white cloak had caught the breeze as she had fallen. Her painted red lips smirking while her delicate nails clasped at the boy’s neck like claws.

“What will I do with you? Useless as the rest of the men!” The sigh of the elder bunny would sound off as she griped, “Not only did you lose with such disgrace, but by a woman no less. This is why I say you were born the wrong sex my darling bun.” A laughter would come from the woman’s lips as the grandmother would move her feet through the air. She kicked off the very air itself as she would hold onto him. Her slow descent was gravity defying, but her next stunt probably was impossible to many. She would kick from one place to the next until finally she would land on a small tower of stone while holding the scruff of Hikari’s neck like lost merchandise. The rabbit’s skin was only slightly hit with a first-degree burn.

“Never mind you two! No grudge to be had!” The woman would wave from where she stood, “This one is far from prime in my opinion! Therefore, a little talk we shall have. Well played, lad and lass!” She would say this wild lifting her fingers and making a hand sign with one hand. Her finger would touch Hikari as she would take away the excess weight that burned her. Her feet kicked off as she would sail from the stone she stood on and would kick off the sky to land on the opposite side of the cliff from the fighters.

She was nothing short of amused as she seemed to be whisky away the rabbit.

Hikari's Pulse is active! (3/4)

Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Thu May 14, 2020 10:28 pm

Impressive enough. His opponent had been more than capable of moving in mid air. This was something Ryojin himself had to work on, but now, the frost coming from his body was beginning to take it's toll. The first thing that beast would begin to notice from this point forward was his body moving slower. (-2 MPP) The beast clone coming toward Ryojin would have to deal with his sudden disappearance. The aggressive utilization of body flicker was perhaps another trade mark of Ryojin's. Now, his primed leg would come swinging down atop the beast clone's back. It was just a normal kick, but it would serve to be effective enough hopefully.

The Breakdown:
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi Thu May 14, 2020 11:27 pm

Mikomi watched the mass explosion of splinters and snow. She winced in annoyance at the cloud. Then as he emerged from the cloud she smiled. The man was strong, and smarter than probably he himself knew, but the capabilities of the Sharingan clearly were unknown to him.

The Sharingan could see and track Chakra, and Jutsu.

The man that emerged from the cloud was not Sojiro, she could see it clear as day. A jutsu that resembled Transformation Jutsu, and a completely different Chakra than the Sojiro who had entered the cloud. As she had seen him before he had struck the bridge. The mass of splinters could only mean that he had broken the bridge, and since he wasn't in the air above the bridge, that meant he could only be one place. And he was most certainly coming to attack her, or flank Ryojin. Either way, he had set up a brilliant trap, and fallen directly into it.

She moved backwards 5 meters, now 9 meters from the bridge's start, the snow on the solid ground crunched under her feet. Whatever that thing was that was wearing Sojiro's face, Ryojin could handle it. She drew an arrow, traced the Secret Fires jutsu on it, and nocked it.

She waited patiently, she would fire the second he emerged. It didn't matter how fast he was, the Sharingan was faster, and her arrow was faster still. The instant she saw a flicker of him, he would eat an arrow.

Breakdown:
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Fri May 15, 2020 9:41 pm

Ryojin had managed to successfully plant his kick into the back of the clone, and the puff of smoke had successfully covered his vision for a moment. There was going to be no immediate escape from the gas that had expanded a short distance in front of him. He did try to hold his breath, but it would be to next to no success as he landed. He did take in a breath and it resulted in a rough cough coming from him and a quick jump back to get himself from the cloud.

He hacked a couple more times and spit a bit. His sight was starting to blur and he was huffing hard for the first few moments. He could hope at best that his partner was going to be alright. He gave himself a moment of breathing clear air. His opponent had left his mist. They weren't going to freeze. This was going to be quite the rest of a fight.

He pulled out his explosive note from his flack jacket. He had been saving this for this such situation. The surface of the bridge was now coated in ice. He had put an additional five meters between him and his opponent. He stood up but remained still waiting.
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi Fri May 15, 2020 10:33 pm

Mikomi watched as her arrow whizzed past Sojiro. She only had a moment before he would crash into her. So, in a desperate moment, she activated the Secret Fires Jutsu that she had cast on her bow at the start of the fight. An attack that required only a thought. A 9 meter long by 1 meter wide column of fire would erupt from it, a second before Sojiro collided with her. It would consume him head to toe in his flight, as the heat from it was undisturbed by the air pressure of his jutsu. This would damage all of his gear and most of his clothes, and well as take his first attack prevention (one remaining on him). It was impossible to avoid, as she was using it as he hit her.

As she flew back and collided with the tree, she regained her balance and dropped her bow next to her. She drew her katana with her right hand and as he inevitably looked at her, as he was unaware clearly of the capabilities of the Sharingan, and thus be unaware of their genjutsu, she activated Kemurukagami. She touched a kunai with her left hand, and it suddenly shot off her belt, point blank into Sojiro as he approached her. She did not allow him to see this movement through the use of Kemurukagami

He clearly thought she was lacking in close quarters combat, a silly assumption to make of any ninja.

Breakdown:
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Tue May 19, 2020 12:49 am

Ryojin waited in silence. He was at this point in the center of the bridge, just a bit behind the hole that had been created. He still couldn't see quite right and it was getting frustrating. He also couldn't smell anything, but in this case it didn't really help anyway. He didn't know exactly when it would happen, but he knew his opponent would make his way this way. He had his eyes on the hole, though he could barely even tell exactly where it was.
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi Tue May 19, 2020 1:28 am

Mikomi watched as Sojiro began the motion again. Even from the first instant he moved, she knew what he was using. The Sharingan showed her clearly. It wasn't shocking of course, he had essentially used one jutsu this entire fight, and she was ready for it. She had plenty of time to drop her katana and form the handseals for Body Flicker. As she did so, she would instantly move 5 meters to her right, alighting upon a rock. However, that's not what Sojiro would see. As he had not taken precautions, he was fully under the effect of Kemurukagami, as he had observed her eyes. He would see her drop the katana, form the handseals, and an instant before he collided with her, she would vanish and appear 5 meters away and in front of him, behind the tree. In fact, she caused the switch between illusory self and real self to occur in the moment she used Body Flicker. And then she hid her visual data from him, only allowing him to see the illusion.

As he would reach where she was, in the instant she disappeared, the bow she had dropped next to her exploded with the second of its three Secret Fires activations. He would be consumed utterly by the flames. As even during his tunneling fang, he was not immune to the raw heat that erupted around him. The explosion would fill an area of 3 meters around the bow. And as he was low enough to the ground to strike Mikomi, his entire body was within range of the explosion. He would suffer 3rd degree burns over the entirety of his body, and his nose would be filled with the stench of burning hair and skin.

If, by some impossible miracle, Sojiro managed to keep moving despite the horrible burns. Mikomi still had a plan. She had hidden her real body from him, allowing him to see the fake illusion 5 meters behind the tree. The explosion would have erased all scent in the area around it, and filled his nose with the stench of burned hair and skin. And the torrential sound of Tunneling Fang would erase all auditory information of her true location, as well as whip around the air with cyclonic force, causing the scents that were carried by the wind to become intermingled and confused. Because of this, he was certainly most likely to continue to follow her illusion, which gave her a moment.

She pulled, and hurled a kunai, as it left her hand, she used Tsubame Youchou, propelling it even faster. She would not repeat her mistake with the arrow. She tracked his movement, and threw it at him, the Sharingan guiding her attack. The kunai was thrown with both her strength and the jutsu, which meant it was travelling at twice the speed of the kunai that he hadn't been able to fully dodge before. This kunai was also hidden from him with Kemurukagami. It would be aimed at the center of his body, at the ribs, she intended to pierce his lungs.

Of course, this would only happen if he miraculously survived defeat by the Secret Fires

The Breakdown+ WHAT SOJIRO SEES:
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Sat May 23, 2020 9:03 pm

Ryojin rubbed his eyes as his vision cleared up. What had even happened? As he walked across the bridge, he realized that they were both out completely. He tilted his head to the left slightly and blinked. "I... You know what whatever." Ryojin crossed his arms and stomped off. He had successfully been turned into a bench warmer, but at least they won. Whatever. He lit the end of a flare and shoved it into the ground by the two before it fired off it's signal up into the sky to call the medical ninja to them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:18 pm