Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

The Beginnings to a New Adventure [Travel | Group] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

3 posters

The Beginnings to a New Adventure [Travel | Group]

Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

The Beginnings to a New Adventure [Travel | Group] Empty The Beginnings to a New Adventure [Travel | Group]

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:35 pm

The Beginnings to a New Adventure [Travel | Group] 6NvnLx1
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kokoro sat near the village gates, her eyes wandering left and right as she waited for her partner to shoe up. She wasn't sure who it would be, nor had received any details about the extent of the mission. All she knew was that she was going to find or attempt to find some footprints of an animal and hopefully be able to find the animal itself. It sounded so exciting, sending a chill down her spone when she first heard about it that she had to sign up. The secretary who gave her the mission scroll also informed her that she would have to go to a place called the Kellen Plains, which she had never even heard of, much less been to before. The only thing she was told was that it would be really cold, opposite from what the village was like.

The girl simply sat there, her weapons lying on the ground next to her. She had brought a backpack with her to carry her usually unused fur coat. There was no need for a coat in the desert, she had thought, when she got it from her stepfather. But now she was ever so grateful. She turned her head back to the village gates every now and then, to see if her new partner would show up, although because she didn't know anything about them, she wouldn't have been able to spot them anyhow. The girl was wearing her usual black dress over with an overcoat over top, and leather boots. She would sit and think about the mission, hoping that whoever she was going with would have more details for her.
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

The Beginnings to a New Adventure [Travel | Group] Empty Re: The Beginnings to a New Adventure [Travel | Group]

Post by Kenji Haruka Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:28 pm

There weren't many things that could enrage Kenji, he could stub his toe, spill his golden flower tea and have a girl reject him via laughter all at the same time and he'd only laugh along with the universe's joke on him. But what he couldn't stand was the fact that he had to walk right by the mission point to meet up with another shinobi across the world JUST SO HE CAN WALK BACK TO THE MISSION POINT. It didn't help he hated the sand and absolute heat of the desert so that just added onto his already boiling anger and if it wasn't for the sun boiling his blood, he was sure his blood would be boiling by pure anger over this stupid set up. Who was the idiot who decided the mission meet up should be at the other end of the world?!

Still, he had a job to do and last thing he'd want to do is give a bad first impression to whoever his partner may be on this one. Instead Kenji ran through his items as usual, his hand going toward his flak jacket's upper right pocket and feeling the 5 kunai within, before moving to the opposite side and ensuring his medical supplies were there as well. Of course the strap of cloth for his Shamisen was wrapped over the cloth for his bag so at least he still had that going for him. Moving down to his pants pockets, in his right was the paper containing Lingchi and in his left was his candy sticks. Seemed he was all set for the trip to the mountain, he only hoped this sun shinobi knew to pack for the cold mountains, last time Sojiro went kill a bear to keep himself warm.

Before he could get lost in memories and thoughts, he spotted his partner and was a bit surprised to see a rather skinny girl waiting for him and seemingly bored. Gee, it's almost like all she had to do was walk less than a mile to sit outside while he traversed the world to get here. If Kenji ever becomes Kage, he's executing the person who approved this meeting point. "I take it you're my partner for this one?" Kenji questioned the girl with a small grin on his face as he looked at her, but his eye quickly went to the girl's weapons laid about. "Ah, a fellow sword user, huh?" Kenji furthered questioned before suddenly shaking his head and laughing a bit. "Sorry, getting ahead of myself. Kenji Haruka, at your service." Kenji introduced himself with a small bow before the black haired girl.

Active Gear:
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

The Beginnings to a New Adventure [Travel | Group] Empty Re: The Beginnings to a New Adventure [Travel | Group]

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:29 pm

The look on her face must have been of pure boredom as she sat and waited. She had half expected that her partner would walk out from the village gates, hence her looking periodically at the people passing through it, not spotting her partner. She almost jumped when she heard Kenji's voice, snapping her back to reality. He had come from the opposite direction, catching her completely off guard. "I take it you're my partner for this one?" She would turn to look at him, and be quite surprised at who the speaker was. He was tall, slender by appearance, and with quite a fatigued expression on his face as he greeted her. She took a moment to just study him, noticing first the eye patch and then his attire. The strangeness of everything coming together made her very intrigued. Clearing her throat as she obviously got a little distracted, she would feel her cheeks redden slightly.

The girl would stand up from her seated position, noticing immediately the height difference between the two. Kokoro would give him a smile, once again captivated irrationally. She bowed back at him, a little flustered. "Sakuragi Kokoro. I'm from the Sun Village. Nice to meet you." The girl was very different from her usual demeanor, which made her feel slightly uncomfortable. The young Inukura would then take her weapons, strapping her weapon pouch to her knee and her wakizashi to her waist. She would now be standing next to him at this point, looking around the desert. "Don't you hate the sand..?" Kokoro definitely was not a fan of the particles even though she's lived here for most of her life. She would then turn around to face the other direction, her back turned to Kenji. "Are you ready to go?"

Last edited by Sakuragi Kokoro on Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:46 pm

"Ah, see you noticed my eye patch? It's quite eye catching or so I've been told." Kenji simply poked fun at the girl's apparent distraction of his appearance, especially the eye patch. Had to admit, this was the first time someone had taken note of his lack of an eye so specifically and that was even counting the time he met his older copy on that bridge. Although it seemed both of them noticed the rather large height difference and Kenji couldn't help but grin as he looked down at the little one but what he wasn't expecting was for the girl to bow back. Eh, suppose it was bound to happen eventually and he wasn't going to complain about it.

Either way, Kenji simply looked around at all the sand before them while the girl packed up her gear for the mission and let out a small sigh to himself. At least in moon he could look at all the flowers, tress and sometimes even animals. Here, there was sand, sand and even more sand. At least it seemed he wasn't the only one to hate sand as his partner questioned if he hated sand too, which Kenji couldn't help but let out some laughter at. "I like you already Saki." The taller man told the black haired girl with a pat on the head, deciding to give her the nickname Saki for now. "Now let's get this show on the road, shall we?" Kenji rhetorically asked his partner as he begun walking ahead, taking the time to take his shamisen off of his back as he walked forward.

"Say, you got any requests for a song? Picked this up a while ago and I like to think I'm pretty good at it." Kenji questioned his companion with a grin on his face as he begun to tune the shamisen and ensure the notes were sounding right. "No guarantees I'll know it though, like I said, I only picked this up awhile ago." Kenji clarified with a simple shrug as he finished tuning the instrument and seemed ready to play it at the girl's word.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:17 am

Saki...

She'd never been given a nickname, not even by her own brother, so she was mildly surprised at being called something other than Kokoro, or some variant of that. The girl liked the nickname though, although people who would hear it may mistake it to be her actual name. If it was just Kenji, it was fine. The black haired girl smiled a little sheepishly at the man beside him. She was beginning to like this man, taking an interest in his many talents as he pulled his shamisen off of his back. He's a musician too?! The girl looked at the instrument quizzically. She'd never seen a shamisen before.

"I like any song...soft songs." She sincerely hoped he knew what that meant. Kokoro loved songs but preferred ones that were calm and soothing, contrary to her personality. She was interested not only at what the instrument itself sounded like, but also how he played. She didn't want to give him songs that he didn't know how to play and she actually wanted to be pleasantly surprised. "Play anything you like, I'll just listen."
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:13 pm

"Soft songs, eh? I think I got something that might be up your alley." Kenji commented as he immediately thought of a recent song he picked up that should fit the shorter girl's preference, taking care to play some test notes to ensure it was sounding good and he was properly warmed up. "I forgot who wrote this... Think it was a fox or something? But it's called Memory." Kenji announced the song name and tried to explain who had wrote the piece but the name escaped him. He was certain it was a fox though. Regardless, the one eyed man simply shrugged before he begun to play the song.

Gently strumming away the proper notes, Kenji would simply walk and play the song in silence, focusing on the getting the notes right from the top of his head and not messing up, which granted did happen from time to time but walking and playing wasn't exactly the easiest thing to do. He could only hope his companion would enjoy the music as they made their way toward the mountains. It was going to be a long walk and hopefully this music would put her in a good mood and by extension, himself as well.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:36 pm

And she listened quietly as Kenji played, each note rang in her mind and in her heart. She never knew that the shamisen could be so beautiful, and his song choice was definitely the genre she preferred. They would walk down the road, with him playing and her just listening. The silence from conversation was made up for with the gentle melody of song. She couldn't understand why, as she wasn't much of a sentimental person to begin with. Why did the notes resonate through her body like this? Why did she have the strange uncontrollable feeling to cry?

A single tear would fall from her eyelids, and she would look away from Kenji, wiping it away with her fingers as quickly as she could. She didn't want him to see her cry, see the side of her that only Sojiro had seen. And even her brother had only just seen it once. She waited until he finished playing and smiled at him, a genuine smile. "That was beautiful, Kenji."
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:34 pm

Another day, another mission done and while Kenji would've preferred to head on home and finally take a while earned rest but alas, he had some more business in the sun to deal with. A dreadful place but alas, he couldn't refuse it and thus he was on his way back with his partner for the mission Saki, the shorter girl having kept oddly quiet even after Sets went on her way.... Somewhere. He assumed back to the moon but the details seemed to have slipped his mind almost completely, which he chalked it up to simple sleepiness.

Despite his own tiredness however, he'd do the one thing he knew that would keep him awake and hopefully lift the shorter girl's mood after the stuff on the mountains. Seems she probably had some bad blood with Sets and her family or something if Kenji had to guess but it wasn't his problem or concern. They got the mission done and that's what mattered. So here he was, playing a more upbeat yet peaceful song for the girl, hoping to make her more at ease.

As he played his final chords, he paused for a moment and looked at the girl for a reaction and despite his performance, he found that she still seemed a bit upset. Sighing, Kenji put the shamisen on his back once more as he turned his attention to the girl. "Hey, is something up? You've been giving me the stink eye for quite some time now... Just because I lost one eye doesn't mean I lost all sight you know." Kenji would question the girl while keeping everything a bit more lighter in atmosphere by joking about the lost of his eye, giving a soft and gentle smile to the girl as he looked slightly concerned.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:01 pm

They were returning from their mission, having found very little tracks. At this point, Kokoro was fuming inside at Kenji, having seen and heard all the flirting he had done with Setsuka. She found it hard to believe that she could get herself this worked up over such a small detail, but something about the interaction between the two didn't sit well with her. The two shinobi would head back down the same path they had come, the atmosphere in the air much more serious than it had been when they started the mission. She kept silent, her eyes casting to the ground every so often and then glaring at Kenji when she wasn't looking at the ground. She couldn't understand why she was this jealous of a seemingly harmless encounter.

"Hey, is something up? You've been giving me the stink eye for quite some time now... Just because I lost one eye doesn't mean I lost all sight you know." She heard him speak and shot him an incredulous look. Was he dense? Or did she have to draw it out for him. The girl gave a small sigh, giving him a moment to finish playing his song and also trying to formulate a proper response that didn't have an intention to kill him with words. "Nothing, you wouldn't understand anyway..." was all she could say without giving away how she felt for the puppeteer. She hated human emotions with a passion now, wishing she were just an animal or something.
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:32 pm

Kenji was surprised she had chosen to brush off his attempt to understand the girl but then again, he wasn't the one for opening up either so he could at least understand that much. Still doesn't mean he wouldn't at least try to understand more, last thing he'd need is to upset her again for the next time they meet. "I know I'm not the smartest guy, especially when it comes to girl stuff but try me. Maybe I'll understand some parts of it." Kenji would apply some small pressure on the girl to see if she'd open up about what could possibly be bugging her and frankly, he had absolutely no clue what it could be. He didn't really do anything out of the ordinary except his usual joking... Maybe she just found his joking annoying?

"And don't worry if you're worried about hurting my feelings or anything, I get I can be... Annoying so if you want me to just shut up, say so." Kenji would add on to try and ease her concerns about possibly hurting his feelings because so far that was the only thing he could really think of that would sour her mood so quickly. She'd probably be the first to get so outwardly annoyed at his jokes now that he thought about it, but much like someone returning a bow to him, it was bound to happen eventually.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:57 am

The pressure in his voice tore her apart as she looked away from him, feeling her cheeks redden. It was tormenting how much she wanted to tell him the truth, and yet if it came down to it they might not be able to be even friends if she told him. She bit her bottom lip, her heart thundering in her chest. She was like a high school girl experiencing puppy love and she wanted so much to protect and treasure it. Kokoro took a deep breath, exhaling slowly as her mind busied itself trying to think of an appropriate response. Should she tell him? Would he run away from her if she did? All these thoughts tormented her.

Her footsteps would halt abruptly as she turned rather forcefully to face Kenji. She was an Inukura, a girl who would not let such trivial emotions get the better of her. She would stare into his eyes, her gaze steady yet soft while she spoke. Kokoro chose her words carefully, all the while accepting the possible consequences of them while she spoke. Her voice was calm although her heart was not, as she could now hear her heart thundering in her ears. How she despised human emotions. How she despised these feelings. "I have feelings for you, Kenji." Straightforward and clear with absolutely no room for misunderstanding. That was the Inukura way. Her eyes would continue to hold his gaze, demonstrating a confidence not exhibited in most other females. Kokoro was different, and Kenji would feel that too.
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:45 pm

As Saki suddenly came to a stop, Kenji followed her lead and watched with interest and slight concern over the now rather red faced girl who was currently looking nervous and uncertain of herself. That's when he started to piece it together, her redness, her bow back, her anger... He was making her jealous because she seemed to have taken a liking to the Haruka. So when she confirmed, his heart sank a bit, it wasn't that he didn't dislike the girl nor could he say he didn't enjoy her company but considering this was the first time meeting and that she appeared on the younger side, he couldn't say with certainty if he even felt anything for the girl besides the usual companionship he had with most people he went on missions with.

"Uh... Well that's... Something." Kenji begun awkwardly with some nervous chuckles escaping him as his eye fell to the ground and he let out a deep sigh. "Suppose I should ask the big thing first, just how old are you? Because no offense but I'm not even sure you're 18..." Kenji would question as he awkwardly scratched at his cheek, unsure how to talk about this, he knew he was a flirty bastard but this had to be the first time he actually got another shinobi to fall for him. Something he legitimately never considered given how comedic most of his pick up lines were and how silly he acted most of the time.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:48 pm

The girl would come to realize just how straightforward and unfiltered her words were as she watched Kenji's face. She could tell he was somewhat uncomfortable at if not her abruptness, the concept of her liking him itself. They had only just met, it suddenly dawned upon her at that moment. He was probably not used to having confess their love for him after only meeting for one day. Normal girls would feel quite embarrassed about the whole situation but Kokoro was no normal girl. She had chosen to tell him, rather than keep the jittery feeling to herself. And she would suffer if need be.

She heard him question her age and her heart sank. She was young, perhaps child-like in mannerisms and personality to the young man in front of her. Casting her eyes to the ground, she would avoid his gaze for the first time. "I'm 16." She would reply simply. To her age never matteres, but she guessed that it did matter to everyone else. Her eyes would continue to avoid his gaze as they stood there, awkward silence consuming the air around them.
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:12 pm

Kenji couldn't help but flinch ever so slightly when the girl revealed her age, he had suspected she was on the younger side and was he glad he decided to play it safe and not flirt with her so obvious as he had done with others before. Which really only left him with one option once the girl revealed her age, it may have been only two years but she wasn't fully developed yet, it would be wrong for him to ignore that fact and enter a relationship that he honestly had no real interest in having. So Kenji only sighed as he noticed the girl looking downtrodden, seemingly she too knew it wouldn't be possible, yet he still didn't want to see her look so upset.

Putting his hand on the girl's cheek, Kenji would make her look into his steel eye, a look of sorrow on his face. "I'm sorry Saki, I never really meant for this to happen. I hope you understand you're still developing mentally and it'd be wrong for me to date you at this time." Kenji begun to explain to the girl as he looked into her blue eyes, blue eyes did seem to have a certain charm to the man it would seem. Yet he didn't like seeing them look so sad, but there really wasn't anything he could do about that... Could he?

"Tell ya what, if you still have these feelings for me when you're 18, we can talk this out." Kenji told the girl with a soft smile, all while cursing himself on the inside for such a stupid decision. Sure, it was likely that this was just a teenage crush that will fade in time but now he probably just encouraged her not to let go of this feeling. "Uh, just don't think that means I'm telling you to wait for me or anything... If you like another guy around your age, go for it." Kenji awkwardly added as he retracted his hand and scratched the back of his head with some nervous laughter. He probably just did the stupidest thing he could've done.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:34 pm

It was almost like the temperature around them had dropped a couple of degrees when he touched her face, sending a tingling and somewhat chilly sensation down her spine. Her body trembled a little automatically, her aquatic eyes catching his as she just stared at them for a moment. She had never been this close to a man before, much less had anyone touch any part of her body. Kokoro felt her face redden again as she held his gaze, secretly hoping the moment would forever linger. And just as she was caught in her little bubble, his words would cut through and burst it. The girl could feel her eyes slowly well up with tears.

What is with these sentimental feelings? She would ask herself as she listened. He had offered to resume this conversation when she was older, which was only technically two years later. Two years seemed like a long time but she was grateful that at least he entertained the idea. She gave a small yet sad smile, nodding her head. While he still held her gaze and her cheek in his hand, she would draw her face closer to him. At first she thought about going for his lips but she thought perhaps it would scare him. Instead the girl would put her own hand on his cheek, planting her lips on his right cheek, a tear streaking down her face as she closed her eyes. What made her kiss him was beyond her but she would quickly draw away, her gaze never returning to him again as she turned, her back to him. Breaking into a run, she would leave him there, the tears welled up now freely falling from her eyes as she ran back to the Sun Village.

{Exit to Nikkousato}
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:07 pm

Kenji absolutely hated to see such blue beautiful eyes be filled with tears but there wasn't anything he could do about the facts of life and instead he simply stood and waited for her reaction, uncertain what she'd say or do but he only hoped she wouldn't be too hurt. Truth be told he couldn't understand what she was going through but he imagined it would hurt quite a bit to know someone you think of as a future life partner just denied you that future, even if it was only for a time being.

What he wasn't expecting however was for the girl to move closer to him and for a second, Kenji thought about stepping back but as her hand grabbed his cheek and moved her head slightly to his right, giving him a small kiss on the cheek and he could only stand in silence as he felt her the warmth of her body and the softness of his lips on his face. It was strange to him, this was the closest he had been to anyone physically, he couldn't even recall the last time he got a hug let alone if anyone had even kissed him in any form besides his parents.

So when she moved away, he placed his hand where she had kissed and could only watch in sadness as Saki turned away from him and begun running away from him, the one eyed man only standing and watching her disappear from sight, her choked cries fading away too as he simply stood. He wasn't even aware how long he stood, watching where the girl had disappeared to before he chose to simply sit and rest for a second. Taking a moment to retrieve his candy sticks and placing one in his mouth, Kenji let out a sigh as he focused on the cherry flavor. It was the right thing to do, he didn't even think of her that way nor would he but he still felt awful and the feeling of loneliness was creeping up on him as he sat and stared at the sand covered ground.
    Setsuka
    Setsuka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Setsuka Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:10 pm

Grabbing onto a wooden umbrella made of bamboo and other nifty crafts, Setsuka prepares herself on a journey she did not think to make for herself. It wasn't until she met an Inuzuka on a mission that inspired her to go on and visit the village in which he was born in. He told her many great things that she couldn't hold the excitement in any longer to just go venture for herself. She decided to dress in a much more breathable outfit with the shinobi gear from the Moon Village. She had left early in the day and slowly made her way through the wilderness before reaching the edges of the Moon's territory. Near its borders. Taking a deep breath she was able to take the step forward. It was something she hadn't seen herself doing at all on her own.

The environment would slowly turn into the landscape described to her by Sojiro. A sense of relief overcomes her as the temperature slowly began to drift from cool to warm. Eventually as it started to get hotter, Setsuka opens the umbrella up. Overcasting a warm shadow for her to refrain from a bad sunburn. Eventually her trail would pick up the trails of others. She followed the trails into the never ending sands of the desert. Eventually she caught up to a familiar looking figure ahead in the distance. By the time she had reached the figure she could see far ahead of another familiar figure running quite fast and far into the direction of the Sun Village. Setsuka's footsteps were very quite in the sands and with step she took she inched closer to the whom she was able to familiarize who it is. "Kenji.", her voice stern as always as she walks beside him with the umbrella in hand. "I didn't expect to see you here." With the shadow looming over her face, Setsuka's crimson eyes pierced through the shadows quite well as they remained locked on Kenji. But something was amiss from her perspective, something about Kenji wasn't truly well and she could sense it.
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:30 pm

Kenji simply sat and stared at the ground for a bit, thinking about what had just happened, he knew his flirting could actually get to this point but he didn't really count on it, he figured he'd realized if someone was actually falling for it and just let them down easy. Instead he was blindsided by someone he wasn't even flirting with, even if he did some kind things for the younger girl but that was because she appeared so young. He didn't consider the stuff he did romantic but it could be seen that way, playing her music, lending her his coat, keeping her close and protected... Those were all supposed to be just someone trying to keep an eye out for her, something akin to an older brother or a mentor, not some attempt to seduce the girl.

Kenji was so lost in thoughts that he didn't even hear anyone approaching the only hint someone was here was the familiar voice of Setsuka calling out to the man and he simply let out a small quiet sigh to himself as he lifted his head with a weak grin on his face to see the woman. "Can't say I expected to see you either..." Kenji would admit as he let his head lower once more back to the ground, unable to maintain his grin any longer. "What brings ya this way? Don't really strike me as the fun and sun type, you know." Kenji would try to joke a bit as he stared at the ground, a weak smile on his face as he tried to just focus on the cherry flavor in his mouth but it was clear he couldn't put his heart in his words as much as he used to. He was a bit loss and just felt absolutely terrible about what he did, even if it was the only right option.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:05 am