Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

4 posters

Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social]

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social] Empty Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social]

Post by Hyūga Ami Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:15 am

Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social] WoVa0uN
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a nice day and Ami exited the Hyuuga compounds, on her way to Moonlight Plaza. She had asked her teammates, Jayy and Karite to join her for an early morning coffee. It had been a long time since she had seen them...well not that long. But it certainly felt like a very long time since she had gone on her last mission with Karite and sparred with Jayy, as so much had happened. The young girl was in a very good mood, which was rare for her since she was not a morning person. She sang a song under her breath as she made her way down the streets, greeting the vendors warmly as she passed by. She turned a corner and almost skipped down the road, heading the direction of the cafe.

The girl would reach the cafe first. She had also invited Keiji along, hoping that he would come and join them. Ever since she had met him, she had wanted him to meet her teammates. Ami smiled to herself as she sat down at a table and ordered a latte, waiting for them to show up. She was quite early, but her caffeine addiction had also been kicking at her since she woke up this morning. She looked around the nice little cafe, its retro style suiting her taste. She could smell the fresh scent of grounded coffee beans fill the air. Ah...how she loved coffee. Ami sighed a little and daydreamed, waiting for her latte to come.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social] Empty Re: Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social]

Post by Zap Fosho Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:28 am

Karite awoke in the morning to go meet up with her friends. She had shoved on her cloak as she tried to stretch her neck. She had been told they were meeting at a coffee shop. She yawned and walked out of her room. "Hey Hitomi! Going out. See you later!" She said as she walked through the kitchen. Her sister waved her out as Karite walked out the front door. She was looking forward to meeting up with Ami and Jayy. She still had a deep crush on Ami and hoped that she would be able to move things forward. However, Jayy was more a nuisance than a friend. She tolerated him due to wanting to have a team with someone. She was uncertain how the team would function but she wanted to give it her best. She had been an outcast so long that the opportunity to have any friends was an awesome experience. Her mind however was cluttered with insecurities about everything. Were they true friends? Did Ami even remotely see her as useful and an equal? Would she return her feelings? Or was it all a sham? She kept walking, trying to keep her emotionless face as she left the Akumu Compound.

Karite walked through the Moonlight Plaza. She was looking at the various shops, trying to clear her head. She would see the occasional shop where they had something interesting on sale. She smiled as she neared the cafe. She walked up to the cafe and tried to steel herself for the conversation. She walked into the cafe and looked around. She noticed Ami and walked up to the table. "Hey Ami. How are you today?" She smiled and sat down, trying to keep herself calm. She kept her hood up, her eyes slightly sensitive to the light as she had just woken up not too long ago.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:08 am

The birds would begin to chirp as the morning sun rays would beam into the window of shinigai's room. He would groan as bit a he covered his face with his covers and roll over. He would raise up as he remembered that he was supposed to be meeting his friends today. Jayy was tired and had been doing missions non-stop for the past few days as he walked into his bathroom to get ready he would sigh. "Why must we meet sooo early." Jayy would sigh once more as he walked out of his home. His hair seemed a bit messier than usual as he tried to push it back only to have it fall back into his face. Jayy had dragged his dead body down the road as he would get a few odd stares from the villagers who enjoyed shopping in the morning. Rolling his eyes he finally made it to the Cafe that ami requested her teammates to meet her at. Opening the door he would see karite and Ami at the table. "A Hot chocolate please!" He would yell as he walked to the table and sat down. His gaze meeting Karite as he looked her up and down and then to ami. "So... what the word birds?"
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:32 am

Ami had asked him to meet her friends and teammates and Keiji struggled with the decision to come. He had a nagging anxiety that her friends would seem him unworthy and that he would lose her company because of it, and at the same time that if he had chosen no to come it could lead to the same outcome. Why was love so complicated? He could manipulate a kusarigama perfectly by age seven but at eighteen he still didnt know anything about the battlefield of the heart!

Dressing himself in a more comfortable attire today, he wore standard dark blue shinobi pants, black handled boots, and a moderately elegant yukata that was white and blue in the famous Kanagawa-oki Nami Ura pattern. It was his favorite of the loose fitting yukatas he owned but it was also one he felt comfortable making first impressions in. His abdominal section of his torso was wrapped in bandages made from his clans chakra infused threading, as he couldn't be too careful and it was a cleverly concealed weapon.

Leaving the Tsuyoiito compound relatively early as he had planned to arrive maybe five to ten minutes after the agreed upon time, wanting to appear earnest but not overly so, so that he didnt perturb them or let on that he truly wanted their approval. This meeting would also serve a secondary purpose in that as a Hunter-Nin acolyte and a member of the Tsuyoiito it was his job to make a social network for himself to help him in his sacred duty of bringing those that have broken the system to justice.

Arriving at the café he immediately spotted Ami and smiled a goofy smile at her that he couldn't help, however it was then that he noticed her friends were beginning to flank her and so he become blushed and looked to the ground out of embarrassment. Stopping in with the baristas he politely ordered Oolong tea with a drop of cardamon, and then went to the table they had congregated around. Stopping in front of them all, he performed the warriors bow, left hand in a fist in front of him with his right hand flat and extended ontop of the left hands knuckles. Bowing low he spoke evenly and with kindness, "Hello! I am Tsuyoiito Keiji, it's a pleasure to meet you all.", after his introduction he would move to sit next to Ami and speak more casually, "I couldn't wait to see you again Ami... Mother is wondering when I will bring you around to meet her.", he chuckled slightly as he scratched the back of his head. He was in completely uncharted territory and had no idea what move was the right one to make next.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:58 am

Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social] CYY5HPv

Ami was just taking her first sip of her latte when she heard a familiar voice call out her name. It was none other than Karite. The Hyuuga gave her a wide grin. She loved seeing her friend although she felt that there was something she couldn't quite pinpoint that seemed...a little off about Karite since the last scouting mission they took together. Their relationship closer than before yet seemed more distant. Ami had tried countless times to rationalize what she believed was the problem. Was it Karite's ruthless expression as she slayed that fox, or was it her overly protectiveness of Ami? Neither seemed to be it. She would give her a cheery reply as the other girl planted herself in one of the seats opposite her. "I've had my fair share of adventures...you?" Gosh if only Karite knew...

She would still be waiting for Karite's answer when Jayy's shout for hot chocolate would interrupt. At least it wasn't a dynamic entry, she smiled to herself, remembering their little apar. As he too plopped down opposite from her, Ami noticed his very tired expression. Her smile would turn into a frown of concern as she ignored his question, instead offering one of her own. "Jayy, what happened to you? Have your injuries healed from our spar yet?" She let the spar slip, forgetting that Karite hadn't been notified about it. Ami rubbed the back of her head as she realized her error. Oops...

But the Hyuuga would have no time to recover as another person joined them. She almost choked on her latte when she saw Keiji. His attire was quite formal and so different from what he had worn that day they met that it surprised her. but what made her choke was his statement as he sat down. Oh god...that was not what she had envisioned he would say. his name, yes, but about his mother?! Ami coughed violently as the hot liquid left its remnants in her throat, all the while avoiding all three of their gazes. Ami was almost afraid of what was going to happen next.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:17 pm

Karite smiled. "Nothing to grand on my end. Just a mission here and there." She giggled as she looked over the girl. Something seemed off to her but she couldn't place it. Why was there a meeting? It didn't seem like a gathering about a mission. Plus, a mission would have been told straight out. She didn't like the unnerving atmosphere, but she would try to deal with it.

Karite noticed as Jayy walked in with a tired expression. Did he do something stupid again? He was known to sleep a lot and that could easily be the cause. She went to say something and then heard Ami mention something about a spar. She looked quickly to Ami and then back to Jayy. Did he hurt her? Did he have to suffer ultimate punishment?

As Karite went to say something to Jayy, she noticed the newcomer walk towards the team. Who was this? Was this the reason for the meeting? She observed the situation, moving her hands in front of her face, messed together so they would block most expressions. She listened intently as he introduced himself. As she went to say hello, she would hear him speak again. She listened and heard the shattering words. Wait, what did he just say? Evaluate their expressions. She looked over the blushing and awkward duo. She knew what was going on instantly. "I was right" was all she could say before her mind began to unravel. No one really cared. Everything was a sham. Tears streamed down her face. She hoped her hood and hands hid them well enough. Did her sister even care about her? Was she just a freak that she felt guilty for? She was nothing but a burden on her family. Her teammates even saw this. She had been hated by everyone in her graduating class. She had been hated by former teammates and teachers. Why should this be any different? She thought she had finally found freedom. She only found more despair. The Goddess was her only salvation. She should murder everyone and leave. Get away from it all. "NO!" The yell was so loud in her head, that she was forced to clutch it with her right hand from the pain. "You will not murder anyone! You are an envoy of balance. You will act as such. Even if you are shunned by everyone!" No, you are wrong. I am just a pathetic and lonely idiot who deserves nothing more than divine punishment. Her mind fought back and forth as her body seemed almost lifeless, tears streaming down her face.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:34 pm

"sleeping too much..." Jayy would say as he remembered the spar. Grabbing hold of his left shoulder as it had still been healing from their spar. Suddenly a man would show up in the cafe. As the man would set his Oolong tea on the table and bow jayy would raise an eyebrow. "Who the fuck...." He would utter as he listened to the man introduce himself. "What the fu...." the man would sit down and continue to talk as if he didn't know how to shut up. Seconds after he would receive his Hot chocolate and take a sip from it. "Keiji?... I'm sorry how do you know, ami? and what makes you think you're going to have her meet your mother? Unless you're taking us with you too?" Jayy had many questions as he knew something was up. Looking over at Karite he would seem as if the atmosphere around her was a bit more crazy then usual. Her face been hidden and not a single unneeded comment or insult to jayy. "Karite?" Jayy would utter.
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:57 pm

The situation quickly devolved before him as he realized that Ami probably hadn't said anything to her teammates about the nature of how they met or their relationship as it was. Facepalming he bowed his head once more to the people in front of him, "I am sorry if I offended either of you. As far as how do I know Ami? We met the other day, and after spending the day together had dinner. It seems you have some particularly caring friends Ami.", he would take another sip of his tea before he spoke again, "I don't really know anyone that isn't a hunter-nin or a member of my clan in this village, I hope that we can become friends as well.", Jayy's statement about his mother statement also cemented that Ami probably hadn't spoken about him to them which actually made him slightly self conscious, "I am sure my mother would love to meet all of you. I have never brought anyone home before, except Ami.".
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:35 pm

"No...wait! Karite! Keiji!" Ami was horrified at the mistake she made as she looked at both of them, one hand firmly grasping each of their arms, to stop them from leaving. Tears poured down her face as she would try to plead them both not to go. She had caused them so much pain when all she wanted was her teammates to meet Keiji and vice versa. But she knew then that that was not meant to be. The Hyuuga would take a deep breath, her voice barely above a whisper as she spoke, her body trembling with emotion.

"It's all my fault...my fault..." she looked at Karite and gave her an apologetic smile "I'm so sorry..." and turning to Keini she would look into his eyes as well. "I'm so sorry..." and with that she would let go of the both of them, turning to Jayy, "I'm sorry...it's my fault this happened. I'll pay the price." Her words simple yet confusing to most people who would hear her, she would dash out of the coffee shop, down the now very busy streets. She will pay for betraying Karite and hurting Keini. Determined, she would dash back to the Hyuuga compounds where she had left her weapons.

The only answer was blood. 

Last edited by Hyuuga Ami on Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:53 pm

Karite ignored most of what was being said around her, not really hearing anything. Her mind was running so fast that the world around her was non-existent. She only saw darkness. She saw no light after this. "I was right." She said once more, not really taking in anything else. She hear Jayy say her name. She didn't comprehend that he was asking her anything. She was committed to the struggling inside her head. "I am the Goddess who has protected you and nurtured you since you were six. I know what I am talking about. You are a unique girl and your place is here with them. You know this to be true." She knew the Goddess was right, but she wasn''t willing to accept this. No, you cannot be right. Everything I have learned about humans shows me that you are not right. This is not right. They are worthless. Human nature drives them to be cruel, selfish beings. No one cares about me. She shouted back at the Goddess in her head. "If you won't believe me, then only one person can change your mind. You must find him!" It's impossible to find him. What makes you say that is even possible? He would be over two hundred years old at this point. There is no way that can happen... Or Can it? She heard Ami call her name and touch her hand. She stopped her thoughts and looked at the hand that had touched her. Her eyes still had tears streaming from them. She slowly rose to her feet, her face now revealed as she turned and slowly began walking away from them. "I have learned. My feelings are not to be trusted. Who can be trusted?" She whispered to herself, though loud enough for others to hear.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:14 am

Shinigai would listen to the man run his mouth as he looked over to him and said. "Read the room...." He said as he took a sip of his hot chocolate. Karite would still be silent through the whole debacle as jayy would try to put his hand on her shoulder. Suddenly she would stand up and jayy would follow. He heard her say something about feelings and who could be trusted. "What is your problem? Is this about keiji over there. Stop being a spoiled brat over some random kid!" Jayy would try and reach for her shoulder once more to try and get her to face him. Looking back at ami as he did so asking her, "Please say something to her... She... She really cares about you..."
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:22 pm

As Karite suddenly vaulted upwards and spoke about feelings and trust, whilst Jayy spoke to him of reading the room and everything that followed, Keiji realized he made a grave mistake. He shouldn't have spoke about anything personal and in the end maybe he shouldn't have shown up at all. He seemed to have only helped in degrading the atmosphere of their team even further by his appearence. Keiji had ruined any and all chances at having friends now and with exploring the budding relationship with Ami.

His stomach carried a huge pit in it as the moments unfolded into a blatant reason for why he wasn't meant to be apart of normal society. Resigning himself he looked down into his tea for a brief moment before he spoke somberly, "I am deeply sorry if have caused any strife or turmoil... I am so sorry.", and with that he would bow from his seated position before he tried to stand and walk away from the group. His heart a blaze but his mind set asunder by the horrible thought that he had permanently damaged Ami's life.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:04 pm

[OOC: I meant to copy my post template but instead edited it in my last post. I'll change it back later sorry]

"No...wait! Karite! Keiji!" Ami was horrified at the mistake she made as she looked at both of them, one hand firmly grasping each of their arms, to stop them from leaving. Tears poured down her face as she would try to plead them both not to go. She had caused them so much pain when all she wanted was her teammates to meet Keiji and vice versa. But she knew then that that was not meant to be. The Hyuuga would take a deep breath, her voice barely above a whisper as she spoke, her body trembling with emotion.

"It's all my fault...my fault..." she looked at Karite and gave her an apologetic smile "I'm so sorry..." and turning to Keini she would look into his eyes as well. "I'm so sorry..." and with that she would let go of the both of them, turning to Jayy, "I'm sorry...it's my fault this happened. I'll pay the price." Her words simple yet confusing to most people who would hear her, she would dash out of the coffee shop, down the now very busy streets. She will pay for betraying Karite and hurting Keini. Determined, she would dash back to the Hyuuga compounds where she had left her weapons.

The only answer was blood. 
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:16 pm

Karite stopped as Jayy spoke to her. "A spoiled brat? Someone who has nothing....a spoiled brat....That's laughable." Her eyes slowly fading away from their normal sheen. She heard Keiji speak about how he was sorry. Karite's mind fluxuated between anger and sadness as her own stability faded. It was at this moment that Karite seemed to fade away. Karite saw no actions as her head was faced away from them. Ami began to talk about how it was her fault. She needed to make amends and that she would pay the price. It was at the moment. A new voice spoke out. "Stop this idiocy here and now! Are you all mad?" A feminine but ghostly voice spoke out from Karite. No longer was Karite in control of her body. A black aura emerged from around Karite, darkening the atmosphere and creating a shadow around her. Her eyes had changed from deep purple eyes to black eyes with white pupils. Her eyes were filled with darkness, anger, and death. "Go retrieve that idiotic Hyuga before she kills herself and I will explain the situation." Her voice filled with the anger and malice of someone murdered before their time.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:11 pm

Jayy would sigh as he listened to all of the craziness that was occurring in the shop. He was still a bit tired and this was just causing him to get annoyed. Had the girl stopped the young boy named keiji, jayy would try and comfort his broken heart. "Listen buddy. Don't take things too personal. It's not that we don't like you... i mean i have no problem with you and maybe we can all be friends!.. but put yourself in her shoes.." He said as he placed a hand on the man's shoulder and gave a soft smile. Jayy wasn't trying to put the moves on him but he could tell this man was a bit like ami. The two had hardly met people who could connect with the way they were feeling and suddenly they found each other. AHHH Teen love eh? The demon would say with a snicker. Suddenly Jayy would see Ami begin to run out of the coffee shop. "Sit down Kieji!" Jayy would say as he would run past both karite and Keiji. Leaving the two in the coffee shop. Jayy would run after her and try to catch up with her as he would yell for her to stop. "What ever you think is a good idea right now! IS BAD! Come back to the shop and lets all calm down." He continued after her hoping that she would come to her senses and follow him back. The villagers that walked by would watch the commotion but would not comment.
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:07 pm

Unfortunetly for Jayy Keiji was a man of action and right now someone he truly cared for was in pain, because one she cared for was also in pain, "I will assist you Jayy, it's the least I can do, I am quite adept at hunting and tracking over long distances, please look after Karite... I think I understand now...", his voice trailed off as he seemed solemn and voiced his words with sincerity to the young man. Taking off after Ami he barreled through the crowds of people like a trained gymnast as he would use parkour to circumnavigate much of the crowd.

As soon as it became too much of a hassle to maneuver around the busy street on foot, the bandaging around his abdomen unwound and formed into two 10 meter long threaded whips of his clans unique chakra strengthened threaded hair. With these in each hand he would manipulate them to allow him to grapple onto several buildings, street lamps and other structures to swing through the air towards Ami, her green hair a beacon towards her location.

Spotting her he would grapple towards a location further down her guided path towards what must be her families compound, and in doing so vaulted his body through the air with intense velocity. As he hit an apex with his speed he retracted the whip and tumbled through the air, landing in front of her with a rolling leap.

Rising to his full height he looked the kunoichi in the eyes, and spoke sternly but quite and focused so that it did not carry through the streets, "Ami Hyūga, if you take your own life or harm yourself then I will have to as well, understand? I couldn't possibly go another minute of my life without you in it.", he would stand in front of her his whips coiled around the wrist and forearms of each arm.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:11 am

Ami ran down the streets, tears still streaming down her face. The kunoichi's mind flashed with images of her dead sister, and the times she had spent with Karite and Keiji. All she had never meant to hurt either of them but ended up hurting them both. She was always doing this to the people around her, especially those she cared for. The girl maneuvered through the bustling streets, hardly giving a second thought to the stares she was attracting. As she turned the corner, the girl would enter the Hyuuga compounds. The servants were busy inside the housing quarters she guessed. Not a single person in sight, she was about to move to grab her sword when Keiji appeared before her.

Barely hearing what he would say, she suddenly felt his whips tightly binding her arms and hands. She struggled to free herself but failed obviously. "Let go!" She screamed and slumped to the ground, breaking down into hysterical tears as she still struggled to break free. Ami winced as she felt a pain in her chest, pleading with him with her eyes. Though her thoughys of bloodshed still remained, the sudden onset of pain diverted her attention.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:20 am

Karite's body sighed and shook her head as the two of them took off after Ami. "Really? You leave the person whose body is no longer in her control alone? You don't even think what I could do." She sighed and walked up to the counter. She put out money to cover the drinks that her teammates had ordered and looked towards the waitress. She nodded and walked out. "I'm assuming that I'm going to the Hyuga compound." She walked down the streets as people stared at death walking. "I hope this doesn't get back to Hitomi. I don't want to explain..." She was talking as she noticed one of the Akumu Clan members staring her down. "Fuck!" She took off running towards the Hyuga Compound as the Akumu clan member took off for their compound.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:45 am

Jayy had been so tired that he didn't make it to the hyuuga compound as he would stop just short of the compound and sit on the ground. He was hope that keiji would make to her in time and stop whatever was about to happen as he began to doze off in the middle of the street. HE dreams coming to life as the demon would sing a lullaby as he dozed off. Jayy had seemed to be suffering from being way too tired lately and had hoped it had nothing to do with the demon and his many methods to take over his life.
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:02 am

He had thrown caution to the wind by using his abilities in public, and by coming all the way back to the compound with her, something he had yet to do. His motivations had become driven by a feeling that was so new to him it was hard to quantify the exact word for it, but he knew he needed her to be in his life no matter what. Maybe it was time to make the reveal? However, none of that mattered as much as finding the woman before him some solace. Undoing the whips from her arms as he approached her and knelt to her level, he would grapple her in a different way.

His arms wrapped around her in a loving and comforting embrace full of warmth and safety as he held on to her, picking her form up with him as he would rise to a standing height. His mouth would open to whisper something gently into her ear, "Ami.. Karite asked us to retrieve you, and I cannot leave you like this. Not when my heart yearns for you. Won't you please stop this self destructive spiral and come back with me?", his words were warm and laced with love as he whispered into her ear, the soft warm feeling of his breath on her neck as he spoke.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:40 am

Ami could barely hear the words coming out of Keiji's mouth as a wave of pain washed over her. The warmth of his embrace normally able to melt her heart and soul, she simply couldn't focus. She wanted to tell him about the medicine in her locket around her neck but no words would come out. Her vision blurred and her heart tightened, restricting her airway. Ami would gasp for air, her eyes trying to communicate what her voice could not. But only she and Karite knew about her locket. She had hoped Karite would be around. It was difficult for her to concentrate.

As the pain intensified she grew weak in Keiji's arms. She would nod at the suggestion of going back to Karite and Jayy, which by now she regretted doing. But her body wouldn't let her as she looked into his eyes, praying he'd understand and help her. of course that was only wishful thinking. "Keiji..." was the only word she could manage as her muscles weakened. Will she really die here and now? Would some miracle happen? She hoped at least one of the servants would come out, as they knew about her condition well. Or perhaps her father.  

Last edited by Hyuuga Ami on Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:49 am

Karite's body came around the corner and saw Jayy sleeping on the ground. "Such an idiot." She sighed and continued on into the compound. She looked around and saw Ami and Keiji together. She ran towards her as she noticed Ami in pain. "Hey Keiji! Her locket!" She knew that she wouldn't make it in time to actually pull out the medicine. "I'll deal with the sleeping beauty later when I'm resolving this whole mess. Until then, I need to keep everyone alive to fix everything." She whispered to herself. Karite was still gone for the moment so the wraith had to keep control. She sighed and kept moving towards the pair.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:07 am

Shinigai would continue to sleep next to the hyuuga compound. The foot steps of a familiar woman would cause him to groan a bit as he rolled over on the dirt and began to snore. Shinigai was now in a deeper sleep then earlier. As he began to dream of the demon and his mother. Something in the air would cause him to dream of the woman he had once murdered. His mother that he so loved and yet had to kill. A tear drop would fall from his eyes as he would quickly wake up and look around. A bit of dirt on his face as stood up. "Fuck... Ami." He said as he would run into the compound behind karite. He was confused but he believed that keiji was handling it as best as he could.
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:48 pm

He watched on as he held Ami in an embrace, her body beginning to weaken as he held her. As he observed her he noticed she seemed to be suffering from the effects of some type of poison or the like. Panicking he tried to look around first for any attendants and saw none, forcing him to carry her out of the space and find help.

As Karite came barreling through and shouted to him about her locket. Fishing it from her clothing, unceremoniously he opened it, panicking as he saw a pill inside. Was she sick? Was this something that happened often? Did he not care for her adequately when she passed out in the hot springs? As the panic set in he fumbled and slid the pill into her mouth, uncorking his small flask and giving her water to swallow the pill with, "Stay with me Ami...", the look of concern on his face was evident as he looked after her.

Looking over to Karite he would speak solemnly, "Is this a normal occurence?...", he should have known, if he hadnt been clouded by his feelings for her he would have tapped his families network to learn all about her. Out of his care for her he also hadnt done so of her friends and was now second guessing himself.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:17 pm

Just as she was about to lose the last of her physical strength, she heard Karite's voice. Was she hallucinating it? Did her friend really come and save her just in time? She also sensed Jayy as well, though she couldn't see his face from her angle. The Hyuuga compounds had probably never been this lively, with so many people that were not from their clan on grounds. She was relieved that her teammates were there, along with Keiji, as though what had happened just now at the coffee shop had all been a dream. Ami wondered if her stupidity and naivety had somehow righted the wrong.

And Keiji would find her locket, take the pill from it and give it to her. As she swallowed it with the water from his flask, she would simply lie in his arms, weak and tired, trying to buy time for the medicine to kick in. She realized she had never told any of them her illness, being the stubborn woman that she was. And now she was just too physically weak to explain anything. As she waited, she hoped that by showing up it meant that her friends were willing to give Keiji a chance, to maybe be friends with him. Would it be wishful thinking? At least she hoped thdy wouldn't break into a fight, not only because thst would alert the elders of her clan and possibly put them all in rather dangerous circumstances but also because she cared for all three of them deeply.  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:34 am