Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Soul Sword | Tamashī no Ken 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Soul Sword | Tamashī no Ken

Kuroi
    Kuroi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Soul Sword | Tamashī no Ken Empty Soul Sword | Tamashī no Ken

Post by Kuroi Thu May 21, 2020 6:36 pm

”Your weapons are drawn to begin battles.
    Ours are drawn to end them.”
    - Mushin Gin-me

Name: Soul Sword | Tamashī no Ken
    Possessors: Gin-me
    Type: Other
    Appearance: Those in possession of this bloodline are known to have silver colored eyes, though other features tend to vary.
    Abilities:

The leaders of the Gin-me believe that the soul of every warrior holds a weapon, this weapon is equally a part of their soul as any other facet or portion. The Tamashī no Ken, or Sword-Soul is strengthened through victory and the destruction of one's foes, victory is in turn harnessed as power is taken by force as a power that tempers the sword soul. This spiritual logic of blades is not only true for the Gin-me, but in others as well, the Gin-me have simply managed to tap into and harness this portion of the spirit more directly than other ninjas, manifesting their Tamashī no Ken into the physical world as a technique, and even being able to take the Tamashī no Ken of others they've defeated.

The manifestation of the Sword-Soul is different for every Gin-me, while the name is misleading, the weapon they materialize from it does not necessarily have to be a sword, it can be any weapon and usually encapsulates the theme of the person whom it originated from; a process that involves a mixture of their personality, their primary weapon style if applicable, element they primarily rely on and the style of techniques they typically employ. These factors accumulate into a weapon forged from the Gin-me’s chakra that can be summoned by the Gin-me at any time as a technique. Each weapon is applied and paid for as an item, but is still effectively a jutsu.

~Basic: C Rank~
    15 chakra to activate
    At this stage the Gin-me can possess a single Soul Sword.

The Gin-me clan member is able to manifest the first form of their Tamashī no Ken as a C rank technique. At this rank, the weapon is often an unformed sum of chakra in the vague shape of a weapon with a hue encompassing its element. Tamashī no Ken at this rank have no enchantments, abilities or functions beyond their shape other than their standard damage.

~Second Stage: B Rank~
    25 chakra to activate
    At this stage the Gin-me can possess 2 Soul Swords in total.

Tamashī no Ken at this stage often appear sleeker and more refined, though are plain and have little elegance to them. At this stage, they're able to have a single enchantment ability.(Ie. A flame aura for a Katon blade etc.)

~Third Stage: A Rank~
    35 chakra to activate

At this stage the Gin-me can possess 3 Soul Swords in total.

Tamashī no Ken at this rank appears sleek and refined, almost legendary often with elegant designs down the weapon. At this rank they may possess an active ability that requires an additional chakra cost to activate, this active ability requires a cooldown and interact with other techniques as if its a jutsu with a minimum chakra cost equal to its own, but may not exceed the parameters of a B rank technique. (Ie. Could pay chakra to fire a projectile from the blade that deals rank jutsu damage/effects.)

~Fourth Stage: S Rank~
    45 chakra to activate
    At this stage the Gin-me can possess 4 Soul Swords in total.

Tamashī no Ken at this stage have achieved their ultimate power, and appear as almost blazing representations of their element as they emit power and prestige from their immaculate forms. The active abilities upon Tamashī no Ken interact with other techniques as if its a jutsu with a minimum chakra cost equal to its own as usual, but may not exceed the rank of the weapon itself.
    [/i]

Weakness:

• Chakra is Chakra: Though the Soul Weapon is treated as a solid weapon in terms of interacting with other items, it is still fashioned from chakra. As such, it still retains the weaknesses of chakra, namely sealing. As such, Fuinjutsu has a one rank advantage over these weapons.
    • Specializing: Though not a true form of an advanced element, the bearers of the Tamashī no Ken devote themselves to its study as if it were. To this end, members of the Gin-me are allowed one less element than normal.
    • The Price of Power: As a result of weaponizing one of their tenketsu, the Gin-me have a limited growth potential to their chakra and stamina. They do not gain the bonus chakra or stamina afforded by spending skill points.

Owners:
    - Kuroi Hoshi
    -
    -
    -

Jutsu List:
    Admin
    Admin

Soul Sword | Tamashī no Ken Empty Re: Soul Sword | Tamashī no Ken

Post by Admin Sun May 24, 2020 11:28 pm

Soul Sword | Tamashī no Ken 6wd-NC1586479087

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:19 am