Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Scouting the mountain pass 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Scouting the mountain pass

Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Scouting the mountain pass Empty Scouting the mountain pass

Post by Elebolt Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:36 am

Mission Details:

It was a windy day in the mountain range, Arashi was dressed in his usual clothing, a dark blue hakama, this time with boots. His dark blue cloak blowing in the wind, The red outlines mixing with the sandstone dust, he had his katana strapped on his left hip, so he headed towards a meeting point near of where the coast crashed with the mountains, there he would find his partner for this mission, The objective was just a normal patrol but the village had decided that it was better to send two shinobi since the zone had been getting more dangerous as of late if they found anything dangerous their job was to neutralize it, and if a bigger team was needed, to return to the village and report so that they could send reinforcements.

"Man it's getting really windy the higher up I go, I should be careful one slip and... well... let's not think about that shall we" Arashi muttered this to himself, He usually talked to himself as a way of not being bored when he was alone since he is almost always alone it was quite natural for him to do this. He was getting closer to the meeting point, so he drank a bit of water from his canteen and hurried his pace. once there he sat and waited while watching the sea he concentrated in the sounds around him, and eventually heard some footsteps which he believed to be those of his team-mate for the mission.

----------------------------------------------

Arashi Tento and his Character Sheet
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Scouting the mountain pass Empty Re: Scouting the mountain pass

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:02 am

Scouting the mountain pass H8EjnK4
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day and another mission for this young kunoichi as she walked slowly down the path of her village, to the designated meeting point. For someone who enjoyed solitude above all else, it seemed crazy that she was going on all these missions with other people. But she was probably not strong enough to go on them alone, since she had been slacking off on jutsu training recently. Kokoro always needed some kind of push to do things, but hated to be pressured. She actually liked the thought of missions though because she was able to finish them quickly and effortlessly most of the time. She hoped that this particular one was going to be the same.

Patrolling the border...she scoffed as she made her way toward the mountain range. She honestly didn't see a reason to have two shinobi on said mission but she guessed for her it was a good thing. If she was any stronger she would insisted on doing something so tedious and time consuming alone. Just the thought of having to interact with probably a stranger for an entire day frightened her tremendously. Kokoro had never been to Sun Spire Mountain Range, but the idea of having a mountain in the middle of a dessert was intriguing to her. She had never known or heard of this place even though she'd lived here for so many years now.

The girl was dressed in her usual minimal clothing, her black trench coat strapped loosely by a black belt over her undergarments. Her blade was strapped tightly underneath the black strap as well, and her weapon pouch was hidden out of sight, strapped to her knee. At least she had the decency to wear a tank top and some shorts, all black over her undergarments this time, seeing as she was traveling to the mountains. She couldn't bear to think if her trench coat was to become unfastened at any point what her partner would say of her choice of dress had she not worn anything to cover. She made her way to the meeting point, where the sea met with the mountains. It was oddly beautiful, she thought, making he way there slowly.

She was never one to appreciate landscapes, since most of what she saw of the village was sand and dessert. But it was a little different here. Kokoro stopped for a moment and took a sip of water from her water bottle, which thanks to her stepfather, she had brought along with her. The last thing she needed to be was dehydrated in the presence of another person. Her eyes would meet that of a figure sitting at the meeting spot, with a blue hakama on. She couldn't quite make out his facial features but she guessed that it was a male from the hakama and cloak and also slightly older than her. She would tread carefully until she reached the spot, simply looking at him as she stopped.
    Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Elebolt Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:53 am

"Hello there." Arashi said without turning around, he got up, dusted off his clothes a little, and then turned around to face her, at that moment he blushed a bit, realizing his partner for today's mission was gonna be a girl he had never met before. Arashi was pretty shy around new people, so this mission was gonna be a bit awkward for him, but he wasn't gonna let the nerves stop him so he figured it was best to get to know each other as fast as possible, as too minimize the awkward time

"M-my name's Arashi Tento, you can call me Arashi I don't mind... What's yours?" He asked remembering his last interaction with a new girl where he overstepped his boundary by calling her by her first name and got super embarrassed because of it. He tried to make it sound the least awkward that he could, but it still came out a bit weird, he would wait for a response and then start to walk the path they had to patrol "Sorry if I come out a bit weird, I'm not that good with new people." He chuckled a little at himself while scratching the back of his head.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:28 am

From just looking at him, she had guessed him to be a rather cold individual, like she was, but when he opened his mouth to speak, she was surprised to find that he was actually a pretty nice person. She hadn't met many nice people in the village, let alone a nice shinobi, so it caught her off guard. Kokoro looked at his blushing face and couldn't help but chuckle a little herself. How long she had not chuckled or smiled, she didn't know. She would wait until he finished with his self-introduction before stating, "Sakuragi Kokoro." she would say and quickly add, "You can call me whatever you want, I don't care." she didn't want to come off as unkind or cold but she was simply stating a fact. Many people, especially older people called her Sakuragi and some others would call her Kokoro. Either way suited her. It was just a name after all.

She would look out at the sea, watching as the waters moved. The man before him seemed not too much of a bother, which she considered herself as lucky since she knew many people who would talk her ear off. Kokoro was rather glad that he was not good with new people, as neither was she. The kunoichi would turn to face him again. "Let's begin then?" she wasn't in a hurry but she was also not for awkward silences. She found them quite uncomfortable and hard to bear. She would wait for him to take the lead since she wasn't sure in which direction they were headed in. It also seemed that he knew these parts better than she did, and was much stronger than her. "It's okay, I'm not good with new people too." she would admitted openly, much to her own surprise.
    Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Elebolt Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:14 am

"A-alright then, Kokoro."He smiled a little trying to make himself feel less awkward "Yes lets." Arashi started to walk towards the road and followed it along as it went parallel to the mountain cliff. "Oh, well I'm glad I'm not the only one." He chuckled slightly, trying to relax a little bit more. looking at the water he took a deep breath and began their walk across the mountains

The patrolling seemed to be going well for now, there weren't many sounds other than the wind, their footsteps, and the crashing waves. as they moved along there was a slightly weird silence which lasted for a pair of minutes, as Arashi broke it "So... Why did you decide to become a kunoichi? If you don't mind me asking..." Arashi asked genuinely, he didn't like awkward silence but he wasn't asking just for the sake of it, he was usually curious about these things, and this wasn't the exception. The fact that he found her kinda cute only added to that curiosity.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:50 am

"So... Why did you decide to become a kunoichi? If you don't mind me asking..."

A classic question that she had probably answered around a hundred times now since becoming a Genin. Many of the people she knew or met seemed intrigued as to why someone like her would want to be a shinobi. She couldn't really tell them the real reason. It would be a lot of unnecessary explanations, including how Sakuragi Kokoro wasn't her real name. The young girl would think for a moment of an appropriate answer, something that was fitting and that wouldn't give away the true reasons why she was a shinobi. "I want to right and punish people who do wrong."

She wasn't sure if it made sense, to be honest. The girl couldn't possibly tell this complete stranger how she loved the scent of blood and got unusually excited in battle when she cut her opponents, the sheer drive of her continuation to fight on how much blood was shed, from both parties. Instead she gave him the watered down version, which was true to an extent. She hated people who did the wrong things, including missing nin from the villages and she had a secret desire to bring justice onto people who do wrong things through fights. And to that she had to be strong...it all connected...at least in her mind. "What about you?" she was kind of interested at what normal people would say, as she found herself slightly insane.
    Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Elebolt Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:45 am

"Well to be honest I'm kinda the same" Arashi said while scratching the back of his head throwing a weak smile. "I wish I had an interesting story or something but the truth is I'm not from a family of ninja," He started to gesture with his hands while explaining "I just always liked the idea, always had an aptitude with fighting and I always liked it as well. Up until not so long ago I had never killed or seriously harmed someone, no more than a few broken bones at least..." He laughed nervously at his own remark, then continued "But that changed, when I became a shinobi. It kinda comes with the job, I don't really mind it as long as I feel like I'm doing the right thing, which doesn't always happen, but at that point, it becomes a situation of kill or be killed and while I'm not the most chipper, I still have a survival instinct that usually takes over in those situations."

Having finished his explanation, Arashi lowered his hands and kept walking, while waiting for an answer he heard something slightly suspicious. Just as the wind stopped howling a slam was heard, looking at the direction of the sound, a boulder could be seen rolling down towards them Arashi promptly warned Kokoro "This way! Run!" he said as he ran forwards the same direction they were going before, stopping just after eluding the rock. If whoever had set the trap did it correctly they would expect them to run back and not have enough time, or keep running and get hit by the next rock, which sure enough was rolling already. Some shouts could be heard as some bandits slid down from where the rocks were thrown, there were five of them, which quickly surrounded the pair of shinobi, they didn't seem very skilled, one of them had a katana two had wakizashi and of the other two one had a knife and the other a club. it didn't seem like they were willing to give up.

Arashi held his katana's sheath in his left hand, ready to draw, three of the bandits approached him, they were the katana, one of the wakizashi's, and the club one. The other two went for Kokoro. He wasn't worried unless there were more of them, if anything they could return to the village to ask for reinforcements. And so the battle would start!
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:16 am

Kokoro was admittedly surprised to hear that Arashi had a similar ambition as she did, although hers was far more complicated than what she made it out to be. Her mission in life was to take the head of her birth father for killing her mother and abandoning her. To be honest, she had never killed anyone either, but street fighting as a child and picking enough fights as an academy student had taught her a few things about fighting and basic survival instincts too. The gap between how he looked and his personality was interesting, she noted. It was the first time she had met someone like him. Kokoro was about to answer when she heard Arashi yell. "This way! Run!" He called to her.

In the next moment she saw the boulder headed straight for the two shinobi. She ran in the direction as instructed, her blue eyes looking from left to right. It felt like the boulder, which proved to be two boulders were set to roll by a bunch of bandits. There were five of them, she counted, as they appeared, surrounding the two of them. Two against five huh...she thought to herself, her right hand already clasped tightly on the hilt of her wakizashi. Their intent a mystery, Kokoro couldn't care less why they were there, just that they were no more than an unnecessary interference. They broke into two groups, three surrounding Arashi and two Kokoro. She could see that one of the wakizashi isers and the knife guy were to be her opponents.

"Fools..." she hissed under her breath. Though not skilled in jutsus, she considered herself an above average fighter. Even without jutsu, she was confident that her combat skills were enough against these bandits. Her expression menacing, she ran towards the one holding the knife, her weapon still sheathed. "Do you think that toy is supposed to scare me?" She would ask as she neared the knife wielder. She would attempt to grab his knife wielding arm, her feet pivoting to the right so that she was to his far right. she would grab his arm firmly with her left hand twisting it outward so that the blade would be pointing horizontally outward near her chest. She would attempt to push her body weight to her right hand as she tried to push the blade out of his hand, all the while not forgetting the wakizashi man.
    Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Elebolt Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:16 pm

Arashi watched how Kokoro started to fight, and by watching her movements he knew that this would be easy. He waited for the bandits to attack him, The three charged at the same time thinking that he wouldn't be able to block everything, they were wrong. Arashi did some quick hand seals and released his lightning birds jutsu, A flock of birds made out of blue lightning would then spiral around him making a defensive barrier and scaring the attackers back, Having two behind him and the katana man in front, Arashi ran through his own jutsu and as the bandit was jumping back he slashed at his hamstring, effectively cutting it. he would then spin positioning himself behind the injured bandit and facing all of them as his jutsu dissipated, finishing the injured one who wielded the katana by stabbing him through the clavicle, going through the left lung and reaching his heart. taking out his katana Arashi readied himself for another round

At first the other two flinched but then charged angered by the death of their comrade, at this point Arashi was in combat mode so he wouldn't shy back until it was done. He ran towards the two, the man with the club swung first, Arashi dodged while shoving the guy with the wakizashi, which threw him to the ground, during this motion he lifted his guard and did a downward slash at the club bandit's head, cutting around half-way through it before he could recover from his swing. taking the katana off of the guy's head he turned towards his last opponent, who was just standing up. Arashi let him get up, and then the last bandit, the wakizashi wielding one lunged, trying to stab Arashi in the face, fueled by anger and completely out of himself, he failed to notice that he would've never reached first. "Huh, again..?" Arashi just extended his arm pointing the blade at the bandit, he tried to reach without touching the blade, but his momentum was too much and his own blade too short, he just drove the blade straight through his gut dying almost immediately. At that point, the fight had ended, and Arashi looked towards Kokoro to see how she was faring.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:04 am

Kokoro didn't have much luxury to watch Arashi's fight. The kunoichi pushed her knee into the knife man's back, bringing them both to the ground, all the while her hand not letting go of his arm. As he twitched, she moved her hand downward, pushing his arm to twist in a fairly uncomfortable position. He would let out a scream at the sudden pain. He still held the knife in his hand though, a stubborn man. She would force his hand open and take the knife from his hand. In one quick motion she would cut his neck, as if slicing a fish. As the blood gushed out, she'd let go, knife still in her hand. Kokoro got off the man, who was hanging onto his life, barely. Her hand and coat covered in the man's blood, she turned to look at the other man, who was greatly disturbed at how little she felt towards seeing that much blood.

She threw the knife on the ground, her eyes locking onto the other man. She would unsheathe her own wakizashi, the sound of the metal a piercing sound against her sheathe. By now she would have guessed that Arashi was just about finished with the guys on his end. The girl gave her opponent a small but evil smile as she charged towards the man. It was going to be a battle of the swords as they clashed. But being a strong fighter and her height giving her an advantage and soon the kunoichi would have the upper hand. When the two blades were in a deadlock, Kokoro moved her own blade down, the two metals sliding against each other. As her sword slid down, she would close in on the man's hilt. She pushed the chakra in her body to her hands and forced the man's blade to fly out of his hand. The last strike was a simple stab to his abdomen.

She was a little tired as she walked over to Arashi who had finished his opponents off quite cleanly it seemed. Her hands, and coat covered in blood, she would give Arashi a quick nod, sheathing her wakizashi at the same time. "Finished" she'd simply say as she looked back at the two men's bodies. She wasn't sure if she had meant to kill them.
    Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Elebolt Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:24 pm

As both of them finished with their fight, Arashi cleaned his blade by flicking it to get the excess blood out, and then just used a simple rag that he carried with him to finish the cleaning. "Seems like you didn't have much trouble huh?" He laughed a little. "It's never pretty but in these situations, you know when someone else is trying to kill you, there aren't many other options..." He said, mostly to himself, since he didn't exactly enjoy killing either, but when fighting for his life he couldn't really avoid it.

Arashi looked at Kokoro before asking. "Should we continue? I don't think there will be any more 'encounters' like this one but maybe we should explore a little bit more, perhaps they had a camp or something. If that's the case and there's more of them, depending on how many, we should just report the location to the village." He smiled a little as he waited for a response.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:47 am

Kokoro would smile, the answer to his comment that she didn't have much problems with the fight just now. She didn't know whether that was exactly correct, since she usually fought with just improvisation. She knew that there were many shinobi who fought with much more skill than she did. And she respected those that had enough training to use many methods during battle. At the moment she only had her wakizashi and her body to count on. "You were not bad yourself." She would compliment though she hadn't paid as much attention to Arashi's fight as she had intended. She loved studying others when it came to fighting, secretly learning from them.

"That sounds like a good idea." She replied as the two would continue exploring the area. As a first timer in the area, she wouldn't mind exploring, to get her bearings in case she had to come again for another mission. Kokoro felt uncomfortable in her half bloodied coat but wouldn't say anything. She hated getting her clothes dirty. To cover if she did dirty them though, like now, her love for black helped.
    Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Elebolt Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:07 pm

"Alright then! Let's keep exploring!" Arashi said first enthusiastically, but just after, he got a bit embarrassed by how carried away he got, he scratched the back of his head while blushing a little. But the truth was he was having a good day, since he had met someone new, who didn't seem to hate him, which is how he usually thinks meeting someone new would go, and this time she didn't enjoy embarrassing him which was also good.

So the two of them kept following the track. Since Arashi didn't like to kill, he hoped to not find more bandits and that the danger would've simply been those five, but on the other side he really liked fighting and wasn't nearly tired yet so he wouldn't really mind. Torn between this two sides of himself, he remained a bit quiet, trying to figure out himself.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:28 pm

Kokoro only nodded her head, walking alongside Arashi once more. The coast was quite refreshing, a different scenery from what she was used to. She couldn't help but feel a little bad that she had shown her violent and fierce self and was quite grateful that he didn't see the full brunt of it. The girl wasn't usually as ruthless but sometimes especially in battle, she felt the uncontrollable to make her opponents bleed. Her footsteps stopped abruptly, head tilting to her right. There was a presence, she was sure. But she couldn't quite make out exactly where it was coming from. It was close...that was all she knew.."I think we have company..." she whispered to Arashi, knowing that he probably would have picked it up before she did.

From what she guessed, it was the leader of the bandits they had faced off just now. In a few seconds, her suspicions were confirmed as a man of muscular build appeared behind them, with a wakizashi. From what she could tell, he was a skilled swordsman, quite different from what they had been facing just now. He had agility of a ballerina even though he was muscular. She could see that he had another blade around his waist. A double swordsman...she mused.
    Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Elebolt Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:33 pm

Arashi just did a little nod when hearing Kokoro's Whisper, once the man had shown himself, Arashi turned around to face him and sighed. "Why don't you guys ever learn your lesson..." Then he unsheathed his blade and started to walk towards the guy. "Let's do this Kokoro!" He rushed towards the man, jumping and doing a downwards slash, hoping he would block it and locking swords with the guy. by doing so he expected to create an opening for Kokoro to strike if for some reason she couldn't land the hit, Arashi would let his weapon slide and then thrust in one of his signature sword fighting techniques.

In the first fight, Arashi used the jutsu Lightning Birds which cost 15 CP

So now he has a total of 85CP

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Arashi Tento and his Character Sheet
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:03 am

Kokoro was caught off guard at just how quickly Arashi reacted, drawing his blade and slashing downwards to their opponent. She was almost in a daze for a good minute before she realized that he had done so to create an opening for her to land an attack. She ran forward, unsheathing her wakizashi and slashed him in his midsection. He was bound to only be able to block either of those attacks, she thought. But she would learn that that was not the case, as the man reached for his second wakizashi. As skilled swordsmen often did, his ability to maintain a good defensive stance was good, first clashing his blade with Arashi's while moving backwards, widening the distance between them so that he had enough room to block her horizontal attack.

His blade pushed along hers, the same way hers had in the previous fight. Kokoro knew that she couldn't possibly defeat this man with pure swordsmanship, watching as the force of his blade made her release her own. While she tried to retrieve her airborne sword, he took the opportunity to make a slash of his own, aiming directly at Kokoro's stomach area. It wss her swift motion, that of a ninja more than a bandit. She felt his sword cut her skin, her eyes widening. As she froze mlmentarily, the bandit turned his attention to Arashi, seeming to know he was the superior opponent. He would try to release the deadlock trying to get Arashi's blade and body to jump backwards. He needed an opening so that he could use both his wakizashi with ease.
    Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Elebolt Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:52 pm

Arashi got worried about Kokoro when the bandit slashed at her, seeing as a deeper wound could've gutted her alive, still, he had to trust that she was alright since if he stopped pressuring the bandit right now he could go after her and finish the job. So when the bandit tried to push Arashi's blade and make him jump back, he loosened his offhand grip on the sword allowing it to slide down as he crouched leaving the bandit to push at air, then he grabbed his sword tightly and thrusted while using his weapon's ability which added five meters to his range if this attack landed it was able to pierce through the bandit, Arashi would follow it up with an upwards slash. "I'll end you!"
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:20 pm

Kokoro looked at the wound in her stomach, slightly dazed still as she watched Arashi fight. The two men were both very skilled in swords, something that she felt she couldn't par with. She watched as the bandit screamed out in pain and anger, as Arashi's attacks hit. That should finish him..she thought to herself as she sheathed her blade, kneeling on one knee. She hadn't been injured before and this was quite a new experience. She watched silently as the blood trickled to the ground, watched as the dark red colour reflected in her eyes. Although painful, she didn't hate it. The young girl would look at her partner and smile a little.

"Thanks for helping back there. Couldn't have done it without you." and she meant it. It had been her first mission with another shinobi, which she considered was a success. Now if only she could move to get out here...she thought to herself. She wondered how long it would take them to get back to the village and prayed that there would be no more bandits in the area before they reached there.
    Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Elebolt Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:44 pm

After defeating the bandit Arashi ran towards Kokoro. "Are you alright?!" He crouched next to her with a worried face, offering a hand to help her up. "Do you have anything to bandage that up? S-sorry I should've been more prepared! I didn't think he would be that strong. W-we can use part of my cloak to stop the bleeding if you want! I..." Arashi was terrified. He had taken a new shinobi on a mission with him and she ended up wounded. It was all his fault, He was one to blame himself and to rarely forgive his mistakes, mostly when they harmed someone else. "We should return to the village, I doubt there will be many more attacks now that their leader is gone."
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:16 pm

Kokoro would only smile as Arashi asked her if she was alright. She didn't want to be presumed weak in front of the man, not that it actually really mattered at this point. She held up her hand as though to silence his apologies. "I'm okay. Don't apologize. It was my own fault." and she meant it. Kokoro wasn't one to take defeat lightly, especially at the hands of a bandit. It felt humiliating...but she would take a part of the cloak he offered to her to wrap her wound. "Thank you." she would say a little weakly to him, her smile slightly wider now. The two would make their way to the village, the girl half leaning on him for support.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:40 pm