Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Eyes Wide Shut  53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Eyes Wide Shut

Anonymous

Eyes Wide Shut  Empty Eyes Wide Shut

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:43 pm

Name: Wild Animal Attack
    Participants: Moon Village, Sun Village, Missing Ninja
    Type: Group Mission
    Reward: 25 EXP, 10 Ryo
    Details: A dangerous wild animal has been spotted out in the area, terrorizing travelers or local villagers. Your mission is to hunt this animal, and either get it to leave the area or take it down. If it remains in the region it could cause major damage or even hurt someone, so it is important to remove the beast as delicately as possible.
    Requirements: Each person must make at least 2, 400 word post.

Eyes Wide Shut  B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Eyes Wide Shut  B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Eyes Wide Shut  B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Take this time to realize that you always shut your eyes in the midst of trial."

“If anyone knows the wilds, it is those rabbits!’

That is what they said. He was oblivious of the meaning, but he took pride in the words. Hikari Usagi, one of the proud “Sons of the Usagi”, had breathed a deep breath into his nostrils that day when he had been assigned his first moderately ranked mission since leaving the Academy. Many times over, he did not think he would get his chance considering how careful the village had been. Even though he went to the Academy, there was a lingering doubt as he was overly aged for a student, and not to mention the frustration met as the proctors commented how he could not perform such simple Ninjutsu skills. He initially felt horrible about all these handicaps of his!

Not today! No!

Hikari had all the time to prove himself on this mission! He had taken careful notes in his head when they spoke to him about the mission. The predator was an animal on the trails of the River Basin who struck only at night! Night time was where he flourished best! He would have a big grin on his face the moment he would leave the Village Gates and head to the nearby basin. There was also one more note, however, that caught his attention: That he would not be working along.

He would be excited if he was not nervous!

Hikari had not worked with other shinobi before! He did simple missions by himself and demonstrated they were well below his ability! He did not have judgement, wandering eyes, nor a bitter retort to remind him how he was a part of the Usagi Clan! It was infuriating given how people already did not give him a chance, so he was wondering how this interaction would go? His heart beat faster with each parkouring from tree to tree until his powerful ears could hear the sound of the flowing water within the distance.

“I-I think I am here…”

His eyes were not reliable, so he could not see anything. Though he made careful note in his head for the rendezvous point that he would meet with the shinobi. A clearing was not far from the basin as there had been a number of noticeable features he would take note of even without eyes. The paths were beaten and ran closely to the nearby river, and not to mention the wild life within the area was sparse. He could barely hear the sound of a nearby bird much less the scampering feet of a small squirrel or raccoon which were more common in other areas.

“I-I should try to make a first impression…” He would tug at his Flak Jacket. “...I-I wonder if he will even like me...or she?”

Hikari was worried! He was looking like any other usual Usagi Clan member even with his jacket that was printed with the insignia from the village. He still wore the traditional grab beneath the jacket. His colors were a signature black Kimono that hugged his body tightly and was bound with a white ribbon upon the backside just above his back. It was cut short to show the mesh guarding his legs from hips all the way down to his ankles that were overlapped by the straps of the signature high heel Geta the clan balanced on. His lower back side was crowned with a ball of cotton that was sewn there like all the Usagi clan outfits, and his head was crowned with the signature Usagi No Mimi. He would touch the faux rabbit ears that were bands and thin metal that were covered with thick white pelt. His arms were sleeveless which was easier to work his fingers through his hair to make sure none of the band was exposed.

“Good!” He chimed, “I look good...right?”

He frowned realizing he was talking to himself. It was a terrible habit! He missed having any of the summons by his side being for casual. He knew he had to be careful and summon them at appropriate times seeing as they were limited with how long they could stay by his side. The village was on alert and Grandmother was paranoid! Herself and Moka, the boss of the contract, would always need the rabbits to look into the murders that were happening in the village.

“Even Grandmother seems to be concerned lately…”

A horrifying thought if anyone knew the promiscuous Queen of Chaos within the Usagi Clan. Hikari’s head would lower as it was weighed by these deep thoughts. So enamored with his concerns, he would not have noticed if someone were coming at that moment.
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Eyes Wide Shut  Empty Re: Eyes Wide Shut

Post by Kenji Haruka Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:46 pm

Kenji had found himself tired of sleeping away the days and instead he figured it was finally time for him to do his job as a shinobi and actually do something for the village. So when he went to check on the missions and found that some sort of animal was out attacking people, he figured he could do with some nature for a change of pace and while he didn't know who was going to be his partner, he figured meeting new people wouldn't hurt.

Arming himself with his equipment and sealing Lingchi, the lazy shinobi begun making his way to the rendezvous point where he'd meet his new mystery partner for his this mission. Kenji wore his usual black jacket on top of his flak jacket and his forehead protector hung loosely around his neck. He figured there was no reason to dress up since it was just going to probably be another genin like himself, he doubted they'd send a chunin and a genin to catch a simple animal.

Still he had to wonder just who this mystery person was? Would he be younger? Older? Would it even be a he? Either way, he just hoped they wouldn't be too serious, last thing he'd need is someone barking orders at him and trying to take command. He had gotten enough of that from the academy. Kenji paused for just a second as he pulled out one of his white candy sticks and placed it within his mouth like one would do with a cigarette and simply left it there to dissolve in his mouth. Nothing like a cherry flavored candy stick to make himself feel better.

Resuming his walk, he noticed what appeared to some sort of bunny girl? Kenji only stopped for a second as he looked at the sight, rubbing his left eye to ensure it wasn't some sort of visual trick but it was indeed a bunny girl. Kenji had no idea such a people existed but chalked it up to being some sort of clan like those bug people that reside in the village. They still gave him the creeps.

"Well aren't you adorable." Kenji said with a smirk as he walked up to the shorter bunny girl, his silver eye taking in the rather strange choice of attire, especially noting the little ball of cotton on the bunny's backside. "You must either really like rabbits or you're part of some clan..." Kenji idly commented as he scratched his left cheek and took this moment to look around his surroundings.

Nothing really stood out to Kenji, it looked to be just another clearing with a river flowing through it and a beaten down path going ahead and of course the path he just came from. "Oh right, where are my manners? I'm Kenji Haruka, pleasure to meet ya."  Kenji suddenly turned his attention back to the bunny as he realized he forgot to even introduce himself to his new companion, offering a hand to the shorter shinobi.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:15 pm

Eyes Wide Shut  B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Eyes Wide Shut  B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Eyes Wide Shut  B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    "Take this time to realize that you always shut your eyes in the midst of trial."

Time and passed and the thoughts grew heavier.

Hikari had all the concern in the world trying to drown him. It had been a while since he heard good things about Lady Seraphina. The Kage was a woman he admired since he did not have a lot of female role models. His head would tilt as he would try to shake off the impending thoughts in his head and try to focus. His rabbit-like ears were twitching as the chakra flowed through them like blood would in veins. Just as he would breathe in a deep pocket of air, his chest jumped hearing-

"Well aren't you adorable."

TRIGGERED! Shock & Awe
    Eyes Wide Shut  What2
    “W-what?! A-adorable?! S-Stop lying! B-big dummy!"

Hikari had been caught completely off guard by the stranger...and then the comment with that? It was a double whammy that was worse than any Shuriken blast cutting into you! The boy had jumped and was on guard as his face looked towards the stranger. It was something in vain considering that he could not make out a single colorful detail. However, Hikari on the other hand was nothing short of his checks exploding with red color. His foggy blue gems for blind eyes were wide enough to let them pop out and his legs started shaking for the entire Basin to see.

“W-what? A-adorable?” He finally spoke. “N-no! I-I mean...yes! N-not that but my clan!” He tried to correct himself as he was a nervous wreck. After finally regaining his composure, he would stand and clear his throat with a deep swallow. His hand flew to his chest as if he could grab his heart and stop it from thumping from anxiety. His expression changing slowly as it radiated a faux confidence. “I mean...-my clan! Yes! We all look like this! T-thank you for acknowledging it! You get to see a REAL rabbit up close!”

He was almost bragging on himself now, but it was obvious he was still nervous. He did not own his naturally attractive look well, especially after being in such a compromising position. However, as the nervousness broke and the man introduced himself, Hikari would finally be his true self: calm, composed, and in control as his family taught him. Lesson one about being a rabbit? Make sure she puts on the moves and talks like you have everything going on...or something like that. His Grandmother said the strangest things around the little children at the campfire.

“It is a pleasure to meet me, I know, Haruka-san!” The boy had his lips pressed with a mischievous smile, “But my name is Hikari Usagi! It will be my pleasure to work with you!” He would chime happily. His voice radiating nothing short of a proud vanity. “I suppose we are to review the mission...right? Go over details or...something like that?” His head would tilt as he showed nothing short of uncertainty. It was after all something he was not used to with someone. “S-sorry...but you will be the first Shinobi I have worked on a mission with...a-and the first time I am going on a mission of this caliber. I have not much experience working with others.”

This was going dandy. Already he was not sure where to start.
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:32 pm

Kenji's smirk became a full on grin as he noticed the bunny's reaction to his comment and he couldn't help but snicker despite trying to stop any laughter. It was quite a precious reaction, the bunny's cheeks were flushed red but that's when Kenji noticed the strange tint to her eyes, his own silver eye slightly widening at the sight. Was she blind? Or just some sort of dojustu? Regardless, he only told himself to ask about it later. For now he was just going to sit back and enjoy the show of the shinobi stumbling over her words trying to explain she was indeed part of a clan.

Once she introduced herself as Hikari Usagi, Kenji figured this bunny clan was apparently called the Usagi and he made note to look into these people later on. He was curious why he hadn't run into these people before, it wasn't like he was used to seeing animal people just yet that he'd glossed over any animal based clans like this. Still as the bunny said it was indeed a pleasure for him to have met her, he couldn't help but smile at that. This attitude coming from someone as small and adorable as the bunny just made it more adorable, like a baby trying to boss someone around.

Although the question she asked about what to do next was a fair one, one that Kenji himself never really thought about. He kinda thought they'd just jump into it, begin hunting whatever it was that they were supposed to hunt. Kenji simply shrugged as the rabbit shinobi explained she had never worked with someone before let alone work a C rank mission before.

"Eh, this is my first time working with someone else and working a C rank mission as well so your guess it as good as mine..." Kenji admitted without much care, he never really was the one for planning and figured he'd just wing it like he did for most missions. "Although I suppose it'd be good to make sure we both know we're hunting some animal that hunts at night.... Right?" Kenji asked the bunny shinobi to ensure they knew exactly as much as he knew, which wasn't a whole lot but then again, it wasn't too hard to just toss some meat on places where the animal was last seen and play the waiting game.

"Oh and I just have to ask, but are you bunnies this cute or are you the exception?" Kenji couldn't help but ask, partly curious if all these bunny folk were similar to the one before him or if this one was somehow unique, while the other part just wanted to see how more flustered the bunny could become, a smirk forming on his face once more as he asked the question.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:52 pm

Is he snickering?! Yes! He was snickering!

Hikari’s face only burned with color as he would try to retain his posture. His hands went to his hip as he almost pressed hard enough into his kimono to leave a hand print. How dare he? Yes! That was what Hikari’s expression screamed. He even tried to look tough as he pouted allowing his cheeks fill with air. However, with his face, he would look more like a cutesy blowfish. Many people would tell him his pouting could not be taken seriously. If he was on a front-line with the rest of shinobi trying to look tough, his face was the only thing that the enemy would not fear.

Still...he tried to look the part!

His face had melted hearing the man was in the same boat as he was. Who could stay mad at that? Hikari’s cheeks instantly deflated as he would take a finger and gesture it to his face. His nails tickling at his lip. “R-really?” He voices with amusement. His blue hazy orbs would roll upward as if he was thinking deeply, “Hmph! Then I guess we have a lot more common than we thought! So shall we consider this, as my family would say, a very blind date!”

Rabbit humor. Get it?

Even if he had not, Hikari’s mood was chipper now that he knew that they shared experience with someone. It made things much easier. He certainly did not want to give a terrible first impression to the shinobi of the village. He had not been around long enough to feel as if he was a part of their environment, but slowly but surely, he was blending in! A pump of adrenaline maximized the excitement as Hikari nearly danced with how he moved now that he was feeling confident around the man.

“Humor aside, yes, that fact is right! That is precisely why I am here for you!” He would sing in a flirty manner. “Since this animal hunts at night, they thought it is best to send a Usagi. My family is adept at moving in dark places with sensory-based Kekkei Genkai. So if there is something nearby that is stalking us, then I will know! If it jumps out, I will be here to protect you! Do not worry!” After the sing-song tone, Hikari would add a wink with his foggy eyes. His rabbit-esque ears would respond to the influx of chakra and twitch back and forth to one another adding to the charm.

Though, Hikari had to admit, this guy’s jabs about his looks certainly were charming!

“C-cute?” Hikari’s face burning with more color again. “W-well, you certainly know how to push a button or two! L-like...you have done this before!” Hikari leaned in towards the man. His foggy eyes were staring even though they did not see a hint of the man. That did not keep them from being convincing as his face would twist as if suspicious of the man’s reputation. It was an expression that screamed a million questions towards the stranger: Are you single? Have you been practicing this line with others? Are you some type of womanizer?

Good questions, but yet all Hikari would do was spin on his heel, revealing his fluffy tail and would toot up his nose. “How about we talk more about that as we walk...flirter!” His voice was cocky as he would travel into the thicket of the woods while following the flowing river. The faint light of the passing evening would reflect off the waters. It was a romantic scene even if Hikari heard none of it. He took it all by sound as it seemed quiet and all he could hear was a gentle stream and the occasional night breeze.

“If you think I am cute, you should see the rest of my family!” Hikari’s tone seemed almost delighted, but there was a breath that escaped between his lips. A gentle and miserable sigh coming from his mouth as he looked skyward. “I cannot say much on who is ‘cute’ on my family if you have not noticed. I cannot see not much of anything...not even your face!” Hikari would comment, making it obvious that he was blind.

However, how he walked confidently along the path and spoke with a charming confidence, one would not tell. He seemed like any other whimsical teen, although the only thing he ever saw was the darkness.
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:19 pm

"A date huh? you know, it's usually the guy who asks out the girl..." Kenji commented with a shrug of his shoulders, a grin on his face as he did so. Still it appeared it was time to get serious and stop with the flirting as the bunny begun to explain why exactly she was sent out with him instead of someone else and it made enough sense why both of them were sent out, she could figure out where the animal was and Kenji could bait it with Lingchi. Although he knew he could joke and flirt when the bunny gave him a wink after assuring him that he shouldn't worry because she would protect him and he could only grin at that.

"Sounds like a solid plan to me, I got a puppet we can even use as bait and I'm sure someone as strong as you wouldn't let my most prized possession get damaged, would you?" Kenji simply laid out his part of his plan and flirted back with the bunny, doing his best to give puppy eyes to the shorter shinobi but he couldn't wipe the stupid grin off his face despite his best efforts.

Although once she accused him of doing this whole flirting thing often, she came closer and Kenji could only move back slightly and raise his hands ever so slightly. He was a bit unsure what to say until the bunny spun around and begun to walk away, calling him a flirter and suggesting the two should walk and talk, something Kenji had no qualms about and instead only followed the shorter shinobi.  

"You know, I only flirt with the pretty ones." Kenji simply told the bunny as he caught up to her, walking right by her side with his usual grin on his face. If he had both eyes, he'd probably try and shoot her a wink but the fact she might be blind and that his wink could be seen as just a blink just made him maintain his grin. As the two walked deeper into the forest, Kenji was beginning to feel a bit uneasy, he was never a fan of the dark since the night he had to run for his life in a dark forest such as this.... Well it was a jungle but dark, hints of green, lots of wild life and trees as far as the eye could see wasn't exactly the most comforting sight. Still he kept his mind off it by focusing on the cherry flavor in his mouth.

Once Hikari begun to talk about her family and confirm Kenji's suspicions about her being blind by saying she wasn't sure if her family was also considered cute or not since she was indeed blind. "Huh, well I got an eye patch so at least we got vision impairments as more shared common ground." Kenji added as he scratched his cheek. "Although is it really smart for you to take the lead? I mean what can you even.... "see"? Like do you echolocation like a bat or what's the deal here?" Kenji begun to ask as he fully realized he was following a blind bunny into a dark forest without a real solid idea of where they're even going.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:59 pm

“Call us bunnies...non-traditional.”

Joking as he may be, Hikari was quite serious. The Usagi were nothing unlike normal people. The public made sure everyone knew as they would whisper, laugh, and gossip behind their backs. The only saving grace was that the Elder, for what little positivity she did bring to the clan, was usually the one to incite the fear. The rest of the elders and matriarchs thought of her as barbaric...and even Hikari. However, just the sound of the man’s voice and how playful he was with him, even Hikari had to admit that she had her reasons. Men were dangerous...no matter how much Hikari wanted to deny it and even himself.

“A puppet?” Hikari would turn a cheek to the man. A coy little smile present on his face, “Boys and their toys!” The violet hair on his head would shake in a playful manner. If only for a second, he would spin on his heel, walking backwards as he would allow his hazy eyes to lay upon the man. It seemed Hikari had no problem whatsoever walking backwards. His ears had begun to move, giving him all sorts of adjustments to his body and foot coordination. “Sure! I will protect your...things! Maybe you can show it to me personally after we are done here?” Hikari would puff his cheeks playfully.

“Although...I am only kidding!”

He had to keep it professional and classy, but his home training was terrible! His academy training told him how to keep vigilant and take a mission seriously when he was a late bloomer. However, the training from a decade of being with his clan taught him something else. “Make sure you are noticed” they would preach! “Have them dance around your finger” they declared! “Do not hesitate to give that tail a wag” Hikari would be forced to listen. So far, his training from both classes did not fail him. He had done the song and dance with a smile, and could even hear the pace of the shinobi catch up to him with each touch on the ground. As for whether or not his training was paying off?

"You know, I only flirt with the pretty ones."

Got ‘em!

Hikari would muse a little melodic tune with his pressed lips. It was very close to pleasurable to hear the man show interest. The lilac hair would continue to bound as Hikari’s pace would keep on bringing him backwards. He cared not to correct himself as he simply took solace in the man’s advances while also hearing about his aroused curiosity. His sudden questions about Hikari’s abilities were not uncommon. It was like anyone else who met the women from the wilds that were like amazons: Exotic and appealing in the nature of their abilities and attractive.

“Are you worried about me?” His voice was playful as he tilted his head to give a better view of his eyes, “Or was you worried if I could see you and appreciate your...figure?” His lips pursed again to let a playful muse through his breath. “Oooooh well, either way! I can ‘see’ just fine! Every footstep, every rattle of a leaf, every little rock that is toppled by the river? They help! Not to mention-”

Hikari would stop. His playful speech and his movements ceased.

The violet haired boy would reach out his right hand to the shinobi at his side. His lips would fold and twist as if something was a displeasure. His rabbit-esque ears on his head would move like antennas as they would shift with his blue eyes that seemed to be searching, even if they would never find anything. Still, they were adamant as the young bunny seemed on alert. His head would turn slightly to face the man.

“We have...quite the voyeur.” His playful smile was there, but it was different. Nervous? Yes! Obviously his face showed that there was concern. “Maybe...it is time to whip out your toy for me, please?”

Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:40 pm

When Hikari brought up wanting to seeing Kenji's puppet, he had to admit it was a bit exciting to get to show off his work, it wasn't exactly every day that he got to show off Lingchi to anyone and he was really proud of his work on the puppet. The amount of time and dedication that went into each part of the puppet was a fond memory to him, it allowed him to escape reality for a while and just focus on creating something. That excitement was popped as she exclaimed she was only joking. Ow. Kenji's heart.

Regardless of his shattered heart, Kenji would only follow along with his bunny companion, a soft smile on his face as he watched her walk backwards without a problem. It was nice to know she could "see" so well she didn't even need to see to find out what was around her, an ability especially useful for whatever creature was lurking out in the night. Not to mention her own flirts were also quite a warm welcome, he was used to things being a one way street where he'd flirt with a girl for fun until he grew bored or she got mad, whichever happened first.

However her sudden stop in both speech and movement put Kenji on guard, the lazy shinobi looking around and reaching for the piece of paper he sealed Lingchi in. The bunny only warned Kenji they were being watched and she seemed a bit nervous as she asked for Kenji to whip out his "toy" for her, something that Kenji only snickered at. That sounded so wrong without any context. "My, my... On the first date too." Kenji joked as he placed the paper on the ground a few feet away from the duo.

With a single release sign of his hand and a poof of smoke, Lingchi appeared from the piece of paper, the puppet resting on the ground in a sitting position, the dark cloak of the puppet had it's hood up and it's mask on leaving the eyes of the puppet peaking out. Kenji quickly connected his chakra strings to the puppet and made it stand, the cloak's baggy nature leaving it's hands hidden underneath the cloak and the cloak covered up to the puppet's mid thighs which itself was covered in plain black pants that looked suspiciously similar Kenji's own pants.

"Alright, just point me to where it is and Lingchi shall take care of it." Kenji confidently told the bunny as he brought Lingchi close to the two, the puppet's back toward them and it's arms raised ever so slightly to allow it strike quickly should the need arrive. Of course while Lingchi was in a defensive position, Kenji made sure to keep an eye out for any of sign of what could be out there, but in the dark without any source of light was definitely putting him at a disadvantage.

Kenji unsealed Lingchi!
    Kenji used Puppet String Technique
    Cost: 10 CP
    Remaining CP: 90/100
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:01 am

Whipping it out on the first date? It only made the rabbit go on with a coy smile as he pressed a finger to his lips.

“What can I say? I am getting excited to see what you can do with it!”

Even amongst the lurking danger and pending predator, the violet haired boy found time to continue their little…”thing” they had going. Hikari would carefully listen to the sound of the man as he would unveil the paper parchment. It was astonishing watching a shinobi work! As a part of the clan filled with heretics and dogmatic beliefs, he did not have the chance to be exposed to other cultures. It was for moments like this that he was especially happy to be working with someone, even if he began to work nervously with the thought that he would not be received as an equal.

As the puppet appeared in a puff of smoke, Hikari could already make out the basics with his ears. It was lifeless, but did not remain so for long. The moment the chakra strings connected, it would act as if it had a mind of its own. The rabbit’s ears would send signals, allowing Hikari to identify it from the smallest little metal screw to the largest chunk of wood that composed of its forms. His smile would begin to stretch as he was enticed by the discovery of such a tool.

He was confident! It was an admirable trait that made Hikari’s smile remain.

“Mmm! I bet you will!” Hikari would muse, “You seem to know how to work that thing!”

Hikari would spring into action. His fingers would begin to move as he went through the motion of his hand signs. The first seal would be the rabbit as usual and the very last would be the ram. His hands would clap together sending out a loud echo. At that moment, The rabbit-like ears were moving more than usual while the boy’s blue eyes would open. His head would turn left to right in swift movements that were reminiscent of an Owl on the hunt within the dead of night. His “Pulse” activated, his ears made a complete grid in his mind of what was around them.

“There you are!” He sang in a cheery manner. He spun on his heel, “Southeast...almost...15 meters from us and crouching. It might be ready to attack.” Hikari twisted his lips as he would try to think. His eyes lost that flirtatious luster as he seemed ready to get down to business. With a twinkle in his eye, he would face the shinobi company once more. His grin spread until it almost was perverse...or rather he had an idea. It was difficult to tell.

“As much as I would like to see you work with that, I think I will have to catch him which means I need a moment to prepare while you send it out to lure our prey,” he exclaimed, turning as he placed his hands behind his back. “Think you will be lonely without me? I swear, I will only be gone for a moment! You won’t miss me too much, right?” It was the usual melodic, sing-song tone of voice as he would address the situation confidently. However, it seemed that the rabbit obviously had something up his sleeve.

Fortunately, it was for their benefit.

Chikaku is Active! (10 CP)
    [100/100] Stamina]
    [90/100] Chakra]

Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:29 pm

Kenji only watched in interest as the bunny's ears and head moved in quick movement, seemingly scanning out for the exact location of their would be predator all while keeping Lingchi ready to strike at any sudden movement in front of him, the puppet's metal tail already being lowered and ready to strike quickly behind them in case whatever it was that was out there had ended up behind them.

He had to admit, this was a bit of an uncomfortable situation to be out in the dark without being able to see anything and knowing something was out there hunting for them but he at least had someone here who knew how to stay fun and could see in the dark. Thankfully it seemed the bunny found the predator and revealed it's location being to the southeast just out of range for most shinobi's jutsu to be of any effect but then again, Kenji's wasn't most shinobi.

Maneuvering Lingchi to the direction where the creature, Kenji was ready to send his puppet right to the creature, his strings could reach 20 meters and he had no doubt the clawed fingers and tail blade could deal with whatever was out there, even if Kenji himself couldn't quite see the creature as it remained crouched and just presumably out of sight.

Before he could send his puppet however, he noticed his bunny companion turn to him and give him a smile, one that either meant she was really enjoying the show or had an idea... Or both, both would be fine. Sadly however it seemed it would be only an idea as his bunny companion told him she'd like to capture whatever it was and would need to leave to set up some sort of trap for it. Which meant she was leaving him alone in the dark forest without being able to see much while being hunted by something. This was fine. Totally fine.

"All that build up and you aren't even going to let me use my puppet? What a cruel tease... But alas, I suppose I can survive without your beauty for a few minutes." Kenji joked with a grin on his face as usual, ignoring his own fear of being left alone in a dark forest with something hunting him. Not like he was in any real danger after all, at worst his companion will have to come in and save the day if that thing manages to get the jump on him.

"Just uh, make sure not to let my puppet get damaged, will ya?" Kenji asked in a bit less of a joking manner as he looked toward Lingchi. It'd suck to have his puppet destroyed after all that work and time, it was Kenji's greatest weapon and only friend.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:49 pm

He was adorable!

The shinobi had Hikari’s attention as he would only flatter him. Beauty? He was so tempted to ask for a bit more just to brag on himself in his head later, but now was not the time for that. The lurking beast in the dark woods would only confirm this. Hikari would only turn around as the ninja seemed concerned about the puppet. With a hand reaching to his lips, the lilac haired rabbit would give his palm a firm kiss before laying his hand out flat. His pursed lips blew a breeze towards the puppet’s direction. Would the ninja get jealous! That would be a bonus!

“Oh dear!” He would say with a roll of his eyes. “Boys and their toys!”

Hikari would take his fingers and once again started to make a few hand signs. With a breath, he became a blur as he would vanish from sight. It was obvious that it was the Body Flicker technique as he used the burst of speed to toss himself skyward. There would be a sudden rustle from the trees above going to the designated direction he said the creature traveled in. The violet haired child was moving through the treetops skillfully with one jump after the next as there were intervals between his movements. Every few seconds there would be another jump.

Whatever was out there...it knew it was spotted…

The sounds of snorting and sniffling had come to the air. Grunts and groans had come from the woods as it seemed to be on alert to the scent above and below on surface level. It only made the monstrosity start to strike the terrain once...twice...a third time as if it was reeling itself and preparing for battle. The next moment, there would be a sound that was similar to something trotting. The grass was crunched, the shrubs were torn asunder, and barks were blasted straight off the tree’s side as the beast had lanced forward without any care for what was in front of it.

It only took a second before the moonlight that would shine through the trees in speckles would cast a bit of light on the darkened creature. It had a massive set of nostrils that were overlapped by long pieces of white enamel. Tusks that were massive enough to dwarf an arm would lift into the air and glisten. One of them was slightly chipped making a broken and crooked point. Behind the big nostrils was a face covered by blankets of brown fur and fluff. The creature had seemed to lift its nose up, authentically confused while slamming its hooves into the terrain.

It was not quite small enough to be a bore with its three foot height and its rounded body being built with more muscle than anything. The creature’s right flank was embedded with broken pieces of thin wood. Apparently arrows had been fired at it, but did not stop its steady pace as it seemed to square off readily. After sniffing around, the beast finally pointed its over-sized nose forth. Its attention focused on the shinobi and his puppet as it gave up on the other scent. With just another kick of the dirt, the swine let out a massive roar as it charged forth with its massive white enamel tusks aiming to rip through everything in its way.

“Time for me to freshen up and get ready!”

The quiet, playful voice would sound from atop the trees. His hands worked quickly as he began to weave signs once more. His ears kept twitching as they remained active in order to keep them active to watch the back of the shinobi. He had to work quickly. After all, he did not want to leave his “date” waiting.

Hikari used Body Flicker! (10 CP)

[100/100] Stamina]
    [70/100] Chakra]

Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:34 pm

Kenji watched with some amusement as the bunny girl blew a kiss to what he thought was going to be him but instead she blew it right to his puppet and Kenji only raised his eyebrow. It was also at this moment that he realized his puppet has now officially gotten more action than him and that thing wasn't even alive. He wasn't too sure how to feel about this. "What? No good luck flying kiss thing for me?" Kenji jokingly asked with a fake hurt expression on his face before grinning. "Oh well, your loss." Kenji simply shrugged as he turned his attention back to the creature waiting for them.

With a simple dash from the body flicker, he realized the bunny was going to take the high ground and leave him down here to act as bait. Not completely ideal but at least Kenji had his own bait so to speak with Lingchi. He only kept his puppet ready to attack while he waited for his companion to get into position. Suddenly creature let out some grunts and growls before it struck a tree in front of it, shaking enough light to let him finally get a good look at what they'd be catching.

Some sort of pig? Not what he would've guessed, he would've thought it was going to be some sort panther or other creature known for being a dangerous predator, not some bacon. Either way once the pig gave up looking for his partner in the trees and turned it's attention to him, he knew it was his time to shine and was prepared to send Lingchi out as bait.

The pig let out a roar and it begun to charge at both him and Lingchi so moving quickly, Kenji jumped out of the way to safety as he sent his puppet to go face the pig. However as the pig neared Lingchi, the puppeteer quickly sent the puppet around the pig, it's cloak serving to blind the pig for a second as the two passed by one another. The pig regained it's sight as it crashed into yet another tree, the creature only grunting and turning back to face the puppet once more. "So close little piggy, maybe try again?" Kenji would "tell" the pig but was really talking to himself in slight amusement.

As long as he could see the pig, there wouldn't really be much harm, it's not like pigs were known for being fast or sneaky after all. He had to admit, he was getting himself worried for no reason earlier, all he really had to do was play a game of tag with his puppet against a pig and he doubted he was going to lose any time soon. Although that didn't mean he wanted to stay here all night either, what was the bunny thinking?

"Say Hikari, how exactly are we going to capture this thing? I didn't exactly bring a rope or something with me." Kenji asked out loud as the pig begun to charge at the puppet once more causing Kenji to quickly pull the puppet away from the pig's path. "And unless you want pork chops, I doubt Lingchi can hold onto the pig either." Kenji added as he made the puppet raise both it's arms up to reveal the bladed fingers before realizing that Hikari can't see. Thankfully she probably couldn't see him face palming either. "Uh, because it has knives for hands in case you couldn't tell through however you see." Kenji awkwardly added that bit in after a few seconds of face palming.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:13 pm

Such a sweet thing!

Hikari not only skipped out on sharing his affections, but also communication. Both of those things were needed in any relationship! However, the bunny was not good at that seeing he had dashed off without letting him know just what devious plot he had in mind. The violet haired boy would be weaving hand signs still as he would muse a little tune to himself to remain calm. All the while, he could hear the cry of Kenji who had...not been so great. It seemed that he was having trouble with distracting the pig.

“I guess he cannot do it for too long.”

The puppet tricks were amusing! Hikari could hear the clatter and clank of the tool with his focus so high! Even the way the pig was sent flying to and fro with its own weight and klutziness was quite the sight. He was doing just fine with the distraction! However, the rabbit was not cruel! He knew not to take his sweet time and have fun with it. Even the shinobi seemed to be concerned as he bellowed out a cry through the woods. “Can you just keep ‘em busy? Just for meee!~” His voice would chime sweetly. “I promise, I will take care of it!”

With the last hand sign, it was done! The rabbit would leap from his perch as he would land on the ground. One last seal would cause him to vanish into the darkness of the woods as his presence had no longer been on the giant swine’s sensory. His scent would be lost among the soil and grass of the woods leaving the beast’s full attention pressed towards the shinobi and his puppet. It had held none of its strength back as it seemed even more frustrated before. After all, it had taken quite a powerful bash to the head by charging into a tree! Now, turning its body towards the shinobi, it was clearly fed up!

The hog would sweep its body around as its tusks had grind themselves against the tree. Pieces of bark had seemed to be scraped from the massive trunk. It had done this for quite a moment before finally turning around revealing its face and quickly scurrying off to the side. The tree’s body had creaked as where the hog once was, there was a massive piece of its body missing, remaining nothing but a thin piece of the trunk and splinters. The tree would groan in what seemed like agony before it would finally start toppling over. The shrubbery and leaves of the top of the tall arbor threatened to topple and fall upon the puppet.

It was apparent then why this beast had those arrows: It was a survivor! A thinker!

Although it was plotting, it was on such a basic level! The moment the tree had fallen, the beast went on its usual rampage! It used its strong body and its charging force aiming to charge straight through the foliage and branches that would be in its path to reach the shinobi and its puppet. It was angry but persistent and relentless! It absolutely tried its best to run them both through with its tusks for having its territory invaded.

Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique! (15 CP)

[100/100] Stamina]
    [45/100] Chakra]
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:41 pm

Well that lead nowhere, the bunny told him nothing except to keep the pig distracted and she'll take care of it, which left exactly where he started. Keep the pig distracted and wait for the bunny to do something, which could be anything at this point while playing tag with the pig. Not the worst job in the world honestly but he really wasn't entirely sure how long he was going to be doing this nor did he know what he should do besides trying to keep the pig crashing into things.

"Well Lingchi, looks like it's just you and me buddy." Kenji would talk to himself in a lowered voice as he brought his puppet closer to him while keeping an eye on the pig that seemed to be rubbing it's head against a tree for whatever reason. "Don't you think we should do something Kenji?" Kenji asked himself in a higher pitched voice, making the puppet's head turn to him while moving it's mouth up and down, mimicking the words Kenji spoke. "Why? It's probably just rubbing it's hurt head, more time for us to just si-" Kenji tried to answer himself in his regular voice but came to a sudden stop as the tree suddenly begun to crack and groan as it slowly begun to fall.

"...Clever girl." Kenji said as he narrowed his eye at the pig for a brief second before rushing to the right of the falling tree, keeping his puppet close to himself but as he rushed away in the darkness, he tripped over a branch and came crashing down into the ground much like the tree did just inches away from him. "Stupid darkness..." Kenji muttered as he looked up back toward where the pig was, only to see one angry pig charging straight for him. Thinking quickly, Kenji brought his puppet crashing into the pig's side, taking the pig off the ground for a brief second as it crashes into the fallen tree.

"Seems like it's smarter than it looks!" Kenji shouted out to his bunny companion, wherever she had went as he got back on his feet and feed more chakra to his puppet's strings thus maintaining the connection. Bringing Lingchi to him, he remained ready for the pig as it rose back it's feet.

Kenji used 10 CP to keep Puppet String Technique active
    Remaining CP: 80/100
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:26 pm

It was noisy! The rabbit was close to hearing it all...real close!

But first there was the boar that had failed miserably in its attempts to rip through the man! As it would charge, it would be met with the sudden surprise from the impact to its side. The beast would fly a short way as its body would hit the toppled tree. It was so sturdy that the wood broke and cracked from the impact. This only made the beast shake and groan as it would try to recover itself. Its oversized nostril shaking as it would let out a squeal before making another beastly cry. The body of the beast would once again face the two readily as it seemed to be running out of energy, but was powering itself up with squeals and cries. However-

Cr-Cr-...CRACK!!!

Something was breaking the soil.

With a loud thunderous crack of the terrain, the bore suddenly would lift its two front hooves as it was kicking. It seemed as if it was bucking wildly, but an image of its back hooves revealed them to be sunk. There was even more of a panic as the beast felt something reach and grasp at its body before the ground started to consume it as swiftly as possible. The appendages reached and dragged the hog down into the Earth as the cloud of dust and debris had begun to scatter and obscured the sight of the beast in the night as if it was prey.

Squeals were desperate and loud as they filled the air! By the time the dust would clear, the over-sized hog’s huge nostrils were pointing skyward. The hog was moving left to right in a struggle. Its hooves vanished beneath the dirt unlike its tusks and snout that was tossed left to right. Moving up and down, it was obvious the beast was stuck where it was with only the visible image of the light peeking through the overhead foliage. Emerging slowly, as if the dirt was simple sand, there was a form appearing five meters from near the boar’s position.

The dirt had poured off of violet hair that was topped with rabbit ears. The flak jacket and kimono was covered in a great deal of dust that just seemed to have stuck. The cottontail would lift with the hind of the figure as he would slowly turn after picking his heels up from the dirt and kicking. “I’m Soooorry!” A familiar melodic voice would sing over the desperate squeals and cries, “I hope you do not mind me getting dirty on the first date! It is just something I like to do!”

The violet haired rabbit would kick his other heel from the dirt and turn around, revealing himself to the puppet master. The same mischievous smile upon his face when he parted to move into the woods. The boy would tilt his head in a cutesy manner and smile as he placed his hands behind his back. “Thank you for waiting for me!” His voice chimed, “Hope I was worth it!” Although playful, he was practically bragging as his empty gaze went to the desperate animal struggling in the dirt.

It seemed like the mission was accomplished...well...when they decided what to do with the big mound of pork.

Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique (10 CP)

[100/100] Stamina]
    [25/100] Chakra]
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:21 pm

As the pig begun to get back up and prepared to charge, Kenji prepared to dodge out of the pig's way once more, wondering just how many times he'd have to do this dance routine. Before either the pig or him could make any moves however, the ground itself begun to break inward, as if it was beginning to consume the pig, the pig only squealing and grunting as it tried to break free.

Kenji could only bring Lingchi close to him and open the puppet's mouth and his own mouth was a bit wide at the sudden development. At least he knew what the bunny was doing now, but where was the bunny? Taking a quick glance around, he half expected to find the bunny sitting on top of a branch in some sort of pose and make a joke, but he didn't see anyone.

The one eyed shinobi's attention was brought back to the pig as it begun to sink deeper and deeper into the ground, all the while trying to break free from what Kenji could only assume to be the bunny's jutsu. "Well... Remind me not to mess with the bunny." Kenji idly told his puppet that he turned to look toward him and simply nod at the request. Finally the pig would stop sinking as only the nose and husks remained in the air, still struggling to break free but failing.

Man, it would suck to get caught up in that jutsu, especially if the bunny was one of those Aburame clan members, could just sink them in and allow their bugs to feast on the stuck person. A thought that made Kenji shudder. Slowly Kenji approached the stuck pig and knelt before it. "She really did a number on you, huh?" Kenji asked the pig with a bit of a grin before noticing what appeared to be the bunny emerging from the ground 5 meters away. Well that explains where the bunny went at least.

With the sheer amount of dirt on the bunny, Kenji could only thank himself for not learning any jutsu that would dirty himself in such a way. He did not envy the person who had to wash their clothing every time they did a jutsu. The bunny only apologized for how dirty she got for their "first date" and Kenji could only snicker a bit to himself.

"Given how much we flirted, I'd be surprised if you didn't like to get dirty." Kenji would jokingly flirt with his supposed "date" as she spun to face him before thanking him for waiting and hoping she was worth it. "You were worth every second." Kenji would only tell her with his smirk turning into a grin before he noticed the bunny was looking to the now stuck pig.

"Flirting and whatnot aside... What's the plan with the pig?" Kenji would ask the bunny, curious what they were going to do now that they had it trapped. "Like I said, I didn't exactly bring rope to tie it up and I somehow doubt I could carry it all the way to the village without it breaking free..." Kenji would add as wondered what they could possibly do about it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:56 pm

“Oh!” World famous word as he would pocket some air into his cheek. The rabbit seemed to pout playfully as his foggy eyes went to the shinobi. “What kind of Bunny do you think I am?” A smile could not help but to stretch on his face. It was malicious and mischievous at once, as if to confirm whatever his imagination would concoct. Hikari was well aware of the seductive nature that was a mixture of flirting and danger. He would sell it as well as a commodity on the shelf as any of the girls would in his clan. Not only that, he would have fun doing it and not bat a single one of his useless eyes.

The flirting was over…

Well, at least it was for Kenji whose concern would go to the hog. Hikari would look over his shoulder to the shinobi as if he was a child asking a problem that an adult obviously knew. An empty stare was there. One that communicated that he answered that problem before many times over. His hazy orbs would look like glass as he seemed distracted running his hands through his hair. Fingers would rake through the violet cascade as he would dig out remnants of dust and dirt to at least retain its color. Many times over, he had performed the jutsu like it was nothing and was trained to retain some beauty after. The next part? Would not be so pretty.

Hikari would reach to his backside where his cottontail hind was. The right high side was fitted with a brown leather pouch that would snap open and give access to his delicate hand. He slowly removed a kunai that was in his grasp. He said not a word to Kenji as he would take slow, graceful steps towards the struggling boar. It would give a massive squeal before struggling once more. The last one was a desperate cry that was saddening to the ears...or at least to the rabbit. He knew this cry well! It was the cry of defeat from an animal that was backed into the corner and had no options.

Hikari’s footsteps were almost hypnotic as he would move with elegance. It was the steps of his clan, wild as the creatures they lived amongst, that gave his movements such personality. His lips would move as the creature’s nostrils would flare catching a whiff of his scent no doubt. Jasmine and dirt were the smells that covered the rabbit and would almost make it seem he was prey, even though that was far from the truth right now. “Shhhh!” Hikari’s lips would purse as he approached. “Your body is too tender to consume from always being so stressed. The arrows in you have been a long agony. Time to rest right now!” His legs would move slower as his chakra would flow. Steps left careful touches upon the ground as he could hear his own approach like a Goddess who was making a quiet and affectionate approach. The rabbit’s smile was gentle and eyes full of love. “Now sleep…”

SWOOSH!!!

There was a swing of the heel that was half as thick as a mallet’s steel. It would strike low in a sweep to impact the creature’s head. With one last horrid squeal, the boar had been knocked unconscious leaving Hikari to move from its side and slowly to its front. His hand would reach Kenji as if to etch him away from him. His fingers would reach for the optimum distance to keep him away as if to say with affection that he wished him not to be a part of what most thought it was his clan’s barbaric way.

He kneeled slowly on both of his knees. He bent low as his cottontail hind would be in the air. The Kunai in his hand would move slowly as the rabbit-like ears would twitch. Each movement signified his hand correcting its positioning. The point that was straight would angle like a falling arrow, his hands would draw back judging the thickness of the skin, and then there was that moment he would finally thrust forth with both hands truly driving all their force. A powerful drive would cause the hog to inhale as if it was sucking in a gust with its last effort. It would release it synonymously with a nearly quiet hiss.

“Shhhhh!” His eyes and voice kind as he reached out a hand brushing its nostril tenderly. “Rest now! It is okay.” The rabbit gently pressed as its head would fall along with the crimson flow onto the kunai. Slowly it would trickle to the Earth. “Rest now.” He soothed the hog gently as it would cease its breath. There was one last movement of the rabbit as he would pull back the kunai. His hands would run the blade through the grass being rid of most of the moisture. His hand would pocket it in the pouch before making and standing and turning to Kenji.

For once, Hikari’s playful smile was gone. It was more weak and regretful.

“This has been...a messy date, yes? But she will return to nature and-” He would try to dispel the moment with humor. His left hand reached upward to run through his hair again, but this time, he felt something. It was...moist? “Oh!” World famous word as the rabbit had taken note of his hand. His ears twitching as he would something a miss with his flesh. He reached his right hand reaching to the left, he could feel the open as he would frown for a moment.

“Well now,” Hikari would muse with a smile, “I-I like getting rough...but it seems she was rougher than even I could handle.” He would slightly open his trembling palm and reveal it to Kenji. The bunny curled his fingers back as if to try his hardest to hide it. “S-shall we head back to the village? I-I would like to get this treated now that we are done here. I would not like this to leave a scar.”

[100/100] Stamina]
    [15/100] Chakra]
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:15 pm

Kenji felt the mood shift as soon as he asked what was the plan with the pig and his bunny companion gave him an almost empty stare, before retrieving a kunai and approaching the captured pig. Kenji could only raise his eyebrow at this, he had thought they'd capture the pig to bring it back or let it free elsewhere, not simply kill the creature, after all he could've delivered a killing strike with relative ease due to the puppet's tail blade. Regardless, Kenji knew his part was done and it seemed the bunny wanted to be the one to do the dirty work, a bit funny considering the bunny's state but humor didn't feel right in this situation. Instead the puppeteer placed his puppet on the ground and retrieve another fresh piece of paper and some ink, drawing a simple symbol on the paper and with some hand signs and puff of smoke, Lingchi was sealed once more.

With Lingchi gone, Kenji only stood in silence while he grabbed another one of his candy sticks and placed it within his mouth due to his earlier one falling out of his mouth during his fall. He had no pleasure in killing a trapped animal, one where it was defenseless and could only do nothing but cry out in desperation. He listened to the bunny's attempts to reassure the creature but he doubted the pig was feeling any reassurance and neither was he, instead the one eyed shinobi walked off away behind a tree, choosing to rest his back on the tree and stay away from the sight.

It didn't feel right, almost cruel to do all that work to capture the pig only to kill it seconds later. He wasn't against killing animals, lord knows how many cows died for his steaks but hearing an animals desperate cries while trying to break free was something else. Most animals he killed that did fight back were too tired and defeated to make much noise so hearing the cries of an animal that knew it was trapped and probably going to die was a new and uncomfortable sound to the lazy shinobi.

With one loud squeal, the noises stopped and Kenji assumed the pig was dead, the lazy shinobi only frowning in response. He could only focus on the cherry flavor in his mouth as he closed his eye and laid his head back against the tree, raising it to the moon above. Taking a deep breath, the shinobi went back to his companion, if there was any bright side to this, at least they wouldn't need to bury the pig. Then again, do you bury animals you intend to leave out in the wild?

Kenji watched as the bunny tried to reassure the pig, bringing the kunai out of the pig and wiping it along the grass before standing and facing the lazy shinobi, a weak smile on her face. She tried to lighten the mood a bit but suddenly found herself stopping as she ran her hand through her hair, simply letting out a single oh before telling him that the pig was a bit rougher than she could handle, revealing a bloodied palm to the shinobi and asking that they return to the village, not wanting to get a scar due to the lack of treatment.

"Didn't even know it ended up hitting you... Well mission's done anyways, we'll get you some medical treatment and I'll report the success." Kenji would tell the bunny, no grin on his face after all that happened. It was probably more humane to trap it and deliver one strike that would kill the animal for sure than to try and strike it while it was alive and moving but it sure as hell didn't feel that way to him. The lazy shinobi only turned and begun to walk the path the two had taken to reach this point, expecting his bunny companion to follow him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:11 pm

“Oh? Worried for me?” Hikari would tease Kenji once more. “I pulled her under with my own hands. She was quite strong.” He would note. Of course, Hikari acted as if it was nothing even saying that. His hands would go behind his back as he cradled his injury. He would step next to the shinobi, spinning on his heel, and then walking backwards. His smile was still playful as he would let his faded eyes be exposed for the shinobi to see. “Are you coming, Ken-chan? I imagine you want to rub on some of the cream yourself?”

The rabbit would spin on his heel once more as if giving a graceful dance. The mission had been a success and the hog had been taken care of promptly. The boy had gripped his hand, trying to deal with the pain. It was nothing new as he had to use the Usagi Clan philosophy and mantra to deal with the sensations. Survive and grow the family! Endure the pain of the times! It was something that made him frown although he would never show Kenji his true face. He could not allow any of the shinobi to see it.

The boy’s ears would stop moving so vibrantly as he conserved what little chakra was remaining. His blue eyes glinted as he tried to remember something really important. “Now that I think about it?” His lips sealed tightly. “Did Ken-chan think I was a boy or a girl?” He was scatter-brained when he thought about something like this. He was so lost in the flirting and the compliments, he could not quite remember the things up to that. After a moment of trying to recall, he simply shrugged his shoulders.

Perhaps it would come up some other time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:29 am