Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

New Eyes on Scene 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

New Eyes on Scene

Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

New Eyes on Scene Empty New Eyes on Scene

Post by Kannagi Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:48 pm

Mission Info:

Kannagi had had a good mission the day before with Anubis. He was smart and reliable, had his head in the right place. The blue haired woman had decided to send for him specifically for her next mission out. Like her employer and friend, Sojiro, the kunoichi had taken a personal interest in the dozens of missing children around Nikkousato. From sparse clues like hair pins on playgrounds to entire secret rooms filled with blood and human waste, evidence that children had been secretly held within them, Kannagi had seen quite the gamut of information. None of the leads had ever panned out to become anything and when she had even verbally attacked the kage herself over the lack of answers when it came to these missing children, the kage had in turn encouraged Kannagi that she did care and wanted a solution as well. Such a mystery that either the kage was lying or that truly nobody of any rank had discovered was an overwhelming consideration. The young blue eyed woman had decided that she needed fresh eyes. Perhaps in one of the rooms she had seen before, she had missed something. Maybe there was something the genin would think of that she had not.

Today she wore more casual clothing: she wore a long plain dress in a camel-brown shade with short sleeves to go with her regular wooden traveling sandals. She didn't have any jewelry on, it was in her opinion a display of wealth that ought to have come along with a hefty spirit of generosity. Kannagi didn't have the ryo to spare and she wasn't going to advertise to anyone that she was capable of such things that she was not actually able to do. Her Nikkousato forehead protector was tied around her waist because she was still after all on a mission, but the light flowing material of her dress would make her more comfortable in the exotic and hot temperature. She waited outside of an old abandoned building; the worst scene she had encountered since starting the search for the missing children. There were four mattresses, filth stained on the floor, and two metal buckets in the room. The door had been boarded up and then kicked in by Sojiro on their last mission together. The boards still hung broken by a nail or two at the edge of the door's frame. The smell in the room had mostly faded at the least from the last time she had seen this place.

Kannagi had one other place to show to Anubis, but starting him here and getting his help from the beginning would have been the best course of action. She had detailed the mission, explaining the dozens of missing children and the empty holding rooms that had been revealed and investigated in a scroll that she had sent to him. While the kunoichi waited here for him, she noted the street was completely void of people. The place must have been seen as a cruel omen and nobody wanted anything to do with this particular village problem.

Flareon OMG! WC: 515/ 1000
    Anubis
    Anubis
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

New Eyes on Scene Empty Re: New Eyes on Scene

Post by Anubis Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:06 pm

The young man walked towards his destination, the result of another mission he was issued. Apparently his presence had been requested specifically by one he had only recently become acquainted with. He had kept his attire simple, wearing an attire that made him look more skin to a samurai than a shinobi; this being a byproduct of his extensive training in Kenjutsu. His hair was tied in a ponytail, but given it's natural wild style the ends would stand up taking an almost spikey appearance. His steps would be silent given that he wore socks, though these were made to be used in replace of shoes; durability on the soles to prevent injury from something as dangerous as even shards of glass. On his waist rested his katana, nothing special about it beyond it's sentimental value of once belonging to his little brother.

In regards to the details of the mission, Anubis read the key points and had already put together his plan of approach. With kids missing and it seemingly being out of no where, brought only one immediate question to mind. "Who exactly were the missing kids and how they all connected to one another," he recalled saying aloud after reading the mission info. There had to be some form of connection between the missing kids and if one could put that together, it's possible some light could be shed on this. For now, he'd reserve his thoughts on the matter until he had a chance to meet with his partner on this mission.

As he turned a corner, choosing this time to walk the roads over rooftops, he spotted a familiar kunoichi standing in front of an abandon building. He gave a whistle that came out in two notes, a low one followed by a high one in quick succession. This was a bit of a habit of his and the few who were actually close to Anubis could easily recognize it as his own. The kunoichi in question, Kannagi, would likely be the newest individual to receive this greeting.

Once he was in proper range for him to speak without having to shout did he speak up, "A pleasure as always, Kannagi. I hear I have you to thank for this mission," his tone was calm as he allowed a slight smirk to spread on his face, "Looks like this one is gonna be a bit tougher than saving a bird or delivering supplies." Breaking eye contact with Kannagi, Anubis' yellow eyes drifted to the abandoned building, "I assume the search starts here, although looking at the place it looks like it has already been searched. Your doing?"

WC: 442
    Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kannagi Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:18 pm

Kannagi looked up towards the rooftops in hearing the whistled greeting. She hadn't ever heard it before and so her eyes squinted and sought out its source. The blue haired woman saw nothing, and so cast her gaze down from the roof and towards the road on the other side of the alleyway. Moments later, Anubis' familiar face came into view as he approached and with a confident or smug little expression he accused her of getting him put on this mission. The chuunin snorted playfully at him, moving her hand like she was wiping sweat away from her brow. "I sure am glad to see you!" She chuckled a little and said, "I requested you personally, Anubis. I was impressed with your deductions and how you handled even such an easy mission as saving that bird and delivering some supplies. I hope you are not displeased with having to work with me," Her voice carried a tone that his answer could place him upon a dangerous edge but the lightness in her eyes took all the steel from the expression as a whole. She was obviously teasing him, even if she wasn't as good at it as he might have been. Instead of trying to proceed and match wits with the sunny-eyed male, Kannagi pointed at the building with a shrug of her right arm.

"This is the place. Another partner of mine, well more like a leader, struck down the boards here. The place has probably been picked over by other investigative nin or scavengers seeking out food. Truth is neither me or the man I discovered this place with went much farther in than the doorway."
    She looked guilty and pained by her own words and said, "The scene in there was pretty gruesome and the stench was rancid. The smell is likely gone by now, but I think you have more ability to pick up on a clue that the other shinobi could have missed. It's just a first stop, to make things worse." Kannagi moved to the doorway first and then took a deep breath and made quick eye contact with Anubis. "I know I am chuunin, but on this mission, you are to be my equal. I am strong and smart enough to admit an extra set of hands and eyes might find what my own jaded view could not see." She was relying on him and this was his chance to prove himself. The room was as she had left it last time, though a thin layer of gray and tan dust and sand coated the inside adornments; seemed the open doorway was the cause of that detail. She stroked her hair with her hand thoughtfully as she stood inside and took it all in. This time, she wouldn't run from the sight, no matter how the nightmares might plague her tonight. This time, Kannagi would find something the village could use to find all these poor missing souls.

sunny WC: 515+496= 1011 / 1000 sunny
    sunny Posts: 2 / 2 sunny
    Anubis
    Anubis
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Anubis Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:03 am

"So this is a crime scene that is already picked clean," he said aloud but moreso to himself than go Kannagi. He approached the building and sure enough was met with a rather terrible stench. He's smelled similar before in his past, though it was from several desiccating bodies; old slaves that were left to rot where they died. It would be a terrible thought that the kids had been left to such a fate, the idea made him clench him fist. He was nonchalant about most things, but he held a disdain for the mistreatment of children. "Well, if you haven't been inside yet then we may as well take a look."

Without so much as a second thought, Anubis entered into the building doing his best to ignore the smell. His face was emotionless as he activated his Jegan'ai, the third eye opening on his forehead. "This place may have been picked clean, but maybe I can find something that the naked eye can't find," he said as his yellow eyes scanned the room. The place was all but empty and looked so trashed that finding any semblance of a lead seemed impossible. How this was allowed to happen was a question that plagued Anubis'mind the most. It was essentially a possible place of interest and yet it looked as if many people had been here, so traces more recent than others.

His Jegan'ai picked up nothing out of the ordinary and after he was close to moving on, he stumbled upon something. Stepping on the floor near the rear of the building revealed an almost hallowed sound. The young shinobi gave the floor several hard stomps to confirm this before kneeling down to look for a latch or handle. He smirked when he found a circular hole in a floor board and without hesitation he slipped a finger in and pulled the board up. The removal of the board revealed a deep whole in the ground, the depth being so far that even his Jegan'ai could not see the bottom. The stench was much stronger here and was likely a route to the source of the smell. "Well, well. This looks incredibly interesting and stinks to high hell," he said, though his voice was slightly muffled as he covered his mouth to keep from tasting the foul air. "Should we report this,."

WC: 395
    Total WC: 837
    Post Total: 2/2
    Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kannagi Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:03 pm

The blue eyed kunoichi joined Anubis inside the old building. The walls and floors were as dank and awful as she remembered. At the opening of a third eye on Anubis' forehead she found herself staring. Had it always been there? Was it hidden by a genjutsu? What sort of ability was that eye? New eyes on the scene indeed, she thought to herself. She looked around the room and inquired of him, "What does that eye do? I would like to understand more about how you came to possess an additional sight. Care to explain?" It might have been an odd place and time to ask, but then again shinobi were always in odd places and performing hard tasks. If she wanted to know, it was as good a time as any.

Kannagi stared dumbly at the hole in the floor, and equally as vacant when he removed the board and an intense wafting of stench came through. She covered her mouth and nose reflexively. "Wow, that was impressive. We definitely need to report this." She back stepped out of the building and took a deep inhale of the fresh air in the alley way once more. "Maybe include the new details in your written report. I'll leave the paperwork to you as well." Anubis surely needed practice with the reports and considering that he was the one to find the new evidence, Kannagi wanted to give him that role.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:41 am