Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Scouting the Border [Group Mission] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Scouting the Border [Group Mission]

Anonymous

Scouting the Border [Group Mission] Empty Scouting the Border [Group Mission]

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2020 3:25 am

The mission was simple enough, an afternoon border patrol of the village. She had done this a dozen times by now and most often the highlight of the day was coming across a rare day. Though there were cases that raised the mission level, spotting enemy shinobi, or even being attacked by them. Imino waited for her patrol partner a name she had never heard before.

To make it easier for her partner to find her she had made a wooden sign that read, "Patrol Pals". It was simple enough if people weren't looking for a patrol partner they would ignore her. If someone was looking for a patrol partner the sign would probably prompt them to approach her. Hence she stood by the wall, covered in a greyish light hood, her red eyes peering through.

Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Scouting the Border [Group Mission] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Scouting the Border [Group Mission] Empty Re: Scouting the Border [Group Mission]

Post by Genkumaru Thu May 21, 2020 12:51 pm

Gen had a lousy day so far as the kids at the orphanage were in horrible moods, anxiety about academy exams coming up and all. He visited his long time home almost every morning and helped out as best he could, out of both guilt and a need to give back to those that helped him. His usual gear in tow, stuffed into the pockets of his flak jacket, he made his way to the front gates of the village, knowing he had signed on to do a patrol mission. 

His hair was let loose today being shoulder length in height as his deep almost brick red crimson like mane flowed in the breeze that captivated the air today, his beard was well trimmed and gave him a lion like appearance. When coupled with his tall and well muscled frame it made him Imposing to some, but if they would just talk to him they would learn that he is the kindest and most selfless man. When he approached the gate, he saw an interesting looking female Shinobi with her hood draw, holding a sign that said "Patrol Pals". 

Walking towards who he had now assumed to be his comrade for this mission, he would stop within six feet of the woman and speak with his kind and calming dulcet tone, "Hello there! I am Genkumaru Iwamura, you must be my ally for today. Whats your name?", his smile was known to be infectious as his kind cerulean eyes looked down to the smaller woman to attempt and meet hers out of courtesy. She looked like a weapon user to Gen but, appearances could be deceiving. He himself had a well muscled body and for all intents and purposes looked like a Taijutsu expert, however he was a Ninjutsu user first and foremost. The muscles kept the blow back from his explosions from hurting him due to recoil.
    Anonymous

Scouting the Border [Group Mission] Empty Re: Scouting the Border [Group Mission]

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2020 9:23 pm

The eyes of the ghost looked up and down at the specimen. He was tall and rugged, having the appearance of a lone wolf. She could see him, brooding over a fire in the wilderness. Alone in his own thoughts as his sheer presence alone kept the wild things at bay. Her smile spread, the red lips like the setting sun. If the spirit of her ancestor had eyes left to roll surely he would.

'Your imagination will be the death of you one day.'
    She lowered the sign, giving the fellow shinobi a curt bow. Her one hand kept her skirt at bay while her other kept the modesty of her breasts. With her head lowered she peered up at him with her bright red eyes. "Imino Shizuka, I will be your partner for the afternoon. Please take good care of me." She smiled once more, her eyes closing as she did.

She straightened her back and looked towards the gate. She gave him a 'shall we go look?' and began to walk in the direction of their assigned route.

Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Post by Genkumaru Fri May 22, 2020 11:35 am

This woman was pleasant and mannered as far as he could tell, she even took to modesty steps during her introduction! A smile plastered to his face he gave her a curt bow, eye contact kept as he replied to her, "It'll be my pleasure Shizuka, I think I can handle an afternoon at least.", he would wink at her before following next to her, maintaining her pace. He didn't believe in leading from the front or staying behind a new ally, no he would walk by her side choosing to trust her first and foremost as a fellow Sun shinobi. 

As they walked their route he would pay attention to all the little things, the motions of the birds high above, the wistfulness of the animals, the noises of nature and all its majesty. Looking over to his partner their height difference was quite apparent, chuckling a little he spoke up, "So, Shizuka. In case it matters today, I am a ranged and Taijutsu combatant. I use Bakuton so I will try and be careful in regards to your safety!", he flexed his meaty right hand as he had spoken as a show of his strength but also reassurance that he would be as careful as possible. Sincerity to his tone he would ask, "If I may, where do your strengths lay?", every shinobi was different so he was more then  tad curious how this woman had specialized. 
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2020 7:55 am

It was rare to find such a gentleman. Shinobi either came in the ranges of childish care-free attitude where they acted cool by saying nothing was cool or it was shinobi who took things way too seriously. Standing on top of a street pole as they brooded over the village. They themselves might have thought they were cool and mysterious but in a small village? Everyone knew who you were, who your parents are, the fact that your mother poured the milk to cereal in the morning, and that their names were Ka-reno from a private school.

Shizuka was delighted to find an older man. He walked beside her and she followed suit. He shortly began to explain to her his own strengths, most likely to determine their fighting strength. He could have very easily read her dossier and found out the question to his answers. Perhaps they stopped handing out information during the times of peace where Moon Shinobi were moving freely about. Either way, it was a good conversation, small talk that had a purpose beyond for the sake of small talk.

"Hmm, " she paused as if thinking, she casually grabbed his arm, holding it by his elbows as she leaned slightly into him. With his greater height, she found it easier to do such things. Some runts in the village you could lean on like a counter-top. "Observation is what the village usually assigns me to. However, in dire cases I do prefer a weapon." Out of habit or caution she would omit her fondness for Ninjutsu as well as her unique abilities. Instead, she carried on about him, her comparatively small hands feeling about his toned bronze-like muscles.

"Bakuton? I'm not too familiar with it, " a lie, she knew very well one of the key clans within the Sun. It was a habit, a part she played, the curious and clueless damsel. Yurei didn't even consider it to be a lie, just a way to keep a good company. Who knows? He might tell her something that would strike her genuine interest. " well, other than how revered the clan is." She laughed, covering her mouth with the back of her hand as she formed a red blush across her face. She wanted to appear as if she didn't want to appear clueless. She continued to walk down in tandem next to him, her arms wrapped closely around his arm.

Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Post by Genkumaru Sat May 23, 2020 11:15 am

He kept pace with her and delighted in how pleasant she was being. She seemed gentle if not tact. As they made their way to their patrol districts she had latched on to him and leaned in, being not particularly well versed in these types of interactions he just let it be, however his innermost self had slightly elevated anxiety about this situation. It was only recently that members of the other sex had taken any interest in him really, however that was also because he only recently started interesting himself into village life again.

At the mention she was an Observation Shinobi, meaning she was more than likely utilized for more clandestine operations, he chuckled a little and spoke up,”
    You are a real Ninja then huh?”, of course he was poking some slight fun at the fact that the term could be used colloquially for someone who was sneaky. Adding on to his previous statement, “A weapons expert huh? I have always admired those that could utilize a weapon like an extension of their being.”, looking down at her head for a brief moment he smiled and then continued their path forward.

She stated she wasn’t familiar with Bakuton, but that she did know the clan known for it, which didn’t quite shock him. His clan was one of the original keystones of the village but they had dwindled so far that Gen was all that remained publicly of the Iwamura clan proper. Choosing to enlighten her on Bakuton, as she said she didn’t know much about it, “
    It’s an interesting advanced chakra nature. My chakra is explosive in nature and takes conscious control to maintain proper force, targeting, and recoil. It’s actually why I am so muscled, it helps keep my joints from taking all of the force. Most Bakuton users don’t do that though from what I have gathered from reading… They chose to be more swift and had better control usually than I did when I was learning…”, he had lamented for a brief moment as his outward persona faded ever so briefly, before returning back to the kind and gregarious facade.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2020 6:29 pm

"Real Ninja?" The joke didn't hit the home straight away. Was he referring to how the modern Ninja all came down to flashy and loud fighters? She guessed she was the more traditional type of Shinobi. Her face had a sort of confused smile to her, half getting the joke but unsure of it. It was the ghost within her that broke her train of thought. The usual snort of air like he was disgusted by what he was hearing. 'Shinobi in my day were silent, never seen, or heard. Why people didn't know Shinobi existed for 4 generations.' Nope. Shizuka was pretty sure Genkumaru's joke was something else. If her backwards thinking spirit thought one way, it usually meant another with matters like these.

Shizuka's footsteps came to a halt, her body slightly turning to face the muscled giant. Her face had a sneer, a sidewards glance and a small chuckle. "Oh, I see what you did there." She gave him a gentle shove with her hip, walking on ahead of him. The joke had hit her a little late, and she wasn't afraid to admit it. Besides she was sort of right. "I've always admired people who use their body like their own. I've always felt comfortable with a stick." Her eyes momentarily stopped scanning around her, turning to face Genkumaru as she walked backwards.

She listened to him talk, an interesting clan. One made for destruction and combat. Her hands were gathered behind her back, causing her chest to be pushed forward. With the lighter clothes, she was wearing her ample bosom would be accentuated. "I imagine it takes a lot of co-ordination with team-mates. " Her abilities if given a chance to be used also required a bit of team co-ordination however the Blast Release was a little different. The Yurei wasn't geared to massive destruction and had no direct reason to cause friendly fire. His on the other hand probably didn't discriminate who was being blasted away.

At the mention of muscles, she slowed her pacing letting the bronze statue catch up to her a bit. Her hands invaded his personal space, small fingers touching the topology of his stomach. Despite having it touched it first, she recoiled from its solid nature. She cast a blush across her face before touching it again. "That's a lot of Control you got there."

Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Post by Genkumaru Wed May 27, 2020 12:54 am

When it seemed like she didn’t understand the joke he had made, he got a little uncomfortable and scratched his head, letting out a soft chuckle from embarrassment, however then she seemed to understand it and he chimed in, “Yeah it was a little low brow, I apologize.”, a soft laugh followed his words as he continued on their patrol, observing the area vigilantly. He had spotted what he thought was a shady back alley deal for a brief moment, until he saw the men were selling bags of concrete to each other from the writing on it. This caused the tension in him to alleviate and he refocused on the situation at hand, as Shizuka stopped in front of him.

She spoke of admiration for people who used their bodies so efficiently, essentially mirroring his own compliment. This would cause him to smile as he did take pride in the fact that he had spent so long in solitude to train himself as far as he did and loved the gains he had received. His overall control level, and skill with Ninjutsu and Taijutsu had increased so far that he was actually proud of himself. He could fight toe to toe with others who had actually been a part of village life while he was in his self imposed exile.

He listened to her talk about the necessity for coordination with teammates and actually became nervous, “
    Yeah… I actually have had to consciously work on that. I don’t want to hurt anyone that is a comrade, so its more about having good aim, and or I charge in first.”, as she went to touch him he didn’t think of it at first, but with her frame coming closer he finally noticed her bosom and all of the curvatures of her body with it. He was a man and was not immune to such things, but he was quite uncomfortable with it and had little to no experience with the opposite sex.

As she caressed his abdominal muscles and pulled back only to blush and go again, she commented on his… Control. Absolutely embarrassed at this point, he stammered before looking off to the side with his response, “
    O-oh! Umm… uh… Yeah… I worked really hard for those Shizuka… Umm I am not so good with the non combat touching though. I am not as some would say experienced with the opposite sex.”, he would be full on crimson in the face now as he tried to move forward, purely out of embarrassment.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 10:32 am

"Ah, if we ever get into combat, I will play the role of support and make sure to give you a clear line of attack. That way you can blow your fill to your heart's content." Shizuka smiled at him, point a finger gun at him and mouth off an explosion. She cocked her imaginary gun and put it away. Their patrol would continue, watching as people went about their daily work, trading goods, and services, haggling and arguing. Everyone constantly worked their skill sets to be the very best version of themselves. Shizuka laughed at the scruffy man. Holding him by his elbows once more.

"Well! You'll just have to learn to control it. Work hard to get better now."
      She playfully bumped him again and slapped his chest. It didn't come naturally to her either. It was years of training, tutelage, and experience. Part of being a Kunoichi like herself, gathering information was essential. Being friendly and comfortable with men often opened lips faster than some women spread legs for a few coins. She wondered what was more saddening? The affection starved, those who knew no true love, poverty-driven self-enslavement, or those who took advantage of loneliness.

"What do you think about the peace between the villages?"
      She asked the man, her eyes catching a pair of Moon Shinobi. They were huddled together by a shop. From what she could see they were just out getting some Dango and tea. Their voices were slightly raised and the shop owner seemed a little uncomfortable.

Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Post by Genkumaru Sat May 30, 2020 2:21 am

This woman was confusingly interesting to him, she was attractive, funny, and had a certain… way about her that was infectious. Laughing at her finger guns he winked at her and pointed his right hand into the air middle and pointer finger pointing upwards. Winking at her he flexed his right thumb downwards as he fired off a real explosive blast into the sky harmlessly detonating it like a small firework, “Pew Pew.”, he would begin chuckling at his own silliness, something he hadn’t down in a long time.

At the mention of learning to control himself he scratched the back of his head and smiled, she was right. It was his lifelong pursuit. As she went to slap his chest he tightened his muscles as a taunt so she would slap a solid wall of hardened flesh. He figured maybe that was a small enough concession to show that he held no ill will towards her for the touching previously. Sometimes people just get carried away right?

"What do you think about the peace between the villages?"

It was a statement that had ruminated in his mind quite often as of late. What did he think of the peace? He viewed himself as a shield for the people, so did that mean he was a shield for all of the people? He had friends in both villages now and had seen no reason to not want to value and protect what was important to them too. It was a hard statement to quantify in simple words but he would try nonetheless, “
    I think… Peace is good. It is a just and honorable effort to put aside one's difference for the greater good of all. How do you feel about it?”, he himself would now test her for her own beliefs.

The man whose voices were raised across the street had irked Gen as he spoke to Shizuka, and so the moment they looked in his direction he flexed his muscles to make himself more imposing and gave them a death glare, something that immediately silenced them and caused them to be far quieter with their meeting. He was not having impoliteness ruin his day today!

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:46 am

Her red eyes reflected the miniature fireworks. The sparks matched by her delight. She sneered at him, giving him a sidewards look of approval. "You must be really popular at festivals. Pew pewing on demand." Though it'd certainly put merchants out of business. The man was earnest, confident in his own name. There was no compensation she could see or a sinister truth he tried to hide. Bland would be a poor choice of words but that's what she wanted sometimes. Some form of constant in the ever-changing life of a spy.

As the arguing got louder, Genkumaru made a show of force. As the two foreigners sized him up, the crimson lion cast a shadow upon the two. A stalwart statue, one that clearly dwarfed their being. The implications were clear, 'clear off right now or we can deal with this the easy way.' . Yeah, it probably was easier for someone like Genkumaru to just fling away whatever problem came across. Choosing to remain calm and resolve the situation peacefully was probably harder for someone of his size.

"You know... The Yurei clan are a collective of clans. We have the smart and dedicated Imino, devious and cunning Kurojin, and the masters of disguise and beauty So'hei. We used to fight and bicker over who was better. Funny, I have a cousin who's quite the idiot, one of the kindest people I know is a Kurojin, and to be honest, my Aunt So'hei Sasa, is truly... a true and very acquired taste."

Shizuka paused for a moment, recalling some of the family events. While they were of the Yurei Clan according to the village administration, strictly speaking, they were three families. But what did it matter when they shared a common ancestry as well as philosophy. For some reason, the three families tried to branch off and become their own thing. It was only until recently that they united under the Yurei name. She scoffed, even then there was some bickering left over. The elders called it healthy competitive environment but she knew those geezers liked to measure their sticks.

" I think peace will always just be like fireworks. Beautiful, captivating but it'll fade. A sickle could both farm and kill but a katana only knows how to kill. As long as the villages are divided by different names, I think peace will be momentary... people will become bored and idle and eventually spark something sinister..."

Hmm... Why had they united together? Was it the adversity of their own ignorance and competitive bloodlust or just a big ugly beast that had threatened to wipe them from the face of the earth? Eh... She shrugged, they were more or less the same thing. " But... I have hope, seasons change but spring always comes back. A circle." She used her finger, drawing a circle in the air between the two of them.

Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Post by Genkumaru Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:29 pm

He just laughed at Shizuka's statement about him at festivals. If he had attended any before the last few months he probably would have been locked up in the hole! Generally speaking people don't like collateral damage, and until he really started learning about control, he hadn't had that in enough of an amount to feel comfortable with what he had just done for her.

As she transitioned to speaking about her family he looked to the ground solemnly for a moment but maintained invested in her story. She as right, the world was ever changing and the thought that something could be permanent was fleeting. A slow and soft smile graced his lips before he spoke with an unassuming tone, "
    I think you are right about the nature of the world, even though I wish it wasn't so.", he looked straight into her eyes as he took a break for a moment from talking, stepping into her space some.

"
    Not that I know of them, or if they are still alive, but the Iwamura separated into three clans as well. The main branch - Mine and the first holders of Bakuton. The Bakujimura who were masters of long range techniques, as well as the first side branch. Lastly the Ryakuji who were masters of the legendary Landmine Fist we were hailed for and honed it to such a degree that they could supposedly demolish mountains. Alas... our nature as the vanguards for Nikkousato led to our own demise coupled with slowing birth rates.... As far as I know I am the only one now and everything I can do is self taught from reading.", he paused for a moment before smiling wider his tone dropping into en even softer warm dulcet tone, " It must be nice to have family and other clan members to learn from, to grow into a more complete person.
    ", his tone stayed sincere the whole way though, hopefully conveying he was being completely honest and kind with his rhetoric that could be taken by some as aggressive.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:04 am

"Hmm, well it looks like we have a lot in common than I care to admit,"

The two moon shinobi finally moved away from the stall. Their mission shift was over and the evening was fast approaching. Usually, she would have liked nothing more than to retreat back home where she could undo the various layers of Imino of the Yurei clan. Yet today, the insufferable heat was bearable and Shizuka looked forward to the chilly desert night.

Shizuka cleared her throat, her mind looking for the correct words to use. A point that her rent would pick up. 'This is new, I haven't seen you struggle for words since you were a kid.' Shizuka would not show it but she scowled at her spirit if only there was a way to turn off ancient asshat.

"I hope to see you again...come find me?"

Did her voice break on the last word? To most, she would have sounded perfectly normal but to a master of words, she heard the high spike in the voice. She cleared her throat as she clumsily stepped closer to him. Her hands briefly touched his, giving him a piece of paper in his hand. Her fingers trailed off his as she looked at him.

She never thought she would use her trades in a game of school. In the paper would be her address and name. She could have asked him to grab a drink like she normally did. Perhaps it was his purity and stalwart views of justice. Was she playing the part to match his ego? Shizuka herself was not sure.

Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Post by Genkumaru Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:48 pm

That maybe more true then you know Shizuka…

As they moved away from the stalls and back towards the clan grounds, he found himself thinking about the days adventures and their conversation. Shizuka seemed like an earnest Kunoichi, and more then likely a formidable one at that. Was she pretending with him or was she showing him her real self? It was an interesting conundrum but with events as of late he found himself asking this of everyone.

"I hope to see you again...come find me?"

Her voice broke part way through her statement which caught his attention more. Did this woman truly value his company today? And if so maybe she was searching for continued contact with him. He had made so many friends since reintroducing himself to the village and it baffled him. He had been told he had a certain magnetism about him and he himself did not understand it. Didn’t they realize he was a walking powder keg? All it would take is a spark and something bad could happen.

She handed him a note with her name and address on it, and he held onto it tightly before putting it in the inner breast pocket of his flak jacket, “
    I will make sure to reach out to you Shizuka, I enjoyed our day today.", and with that he would give her a bow, before he slowly turned around and began walking towards the gate so he could retire for the day. He had a lot to think about with everything going on in his life right now. He would stop for a brief second and look back at her and speak gently, “Thank you for partnering with me today, I am looking forward to the next time.”, and with that he would be off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:46 am