Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Scouting the Border 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Scouting the Border

Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Scouting the Border Empty Scouting the Border

Post by Zap Fosho Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:53 am

Karite had set up a specific meeting time with Ami at the southern border near Lake Biwan. She had gotten up early to make sure she wasn't late. She got dressed in her black shirt and fishnet undershirt as well as black short. She put her cloak on, putting her hands in the sleeves. She grabbed her backpack which was loaded with supplies, and lunch if they had time. She was excited to do this mission with Ami. Since meeting her, she had a small crush. She ran out and shouted bye to her sister before Hitomi could attempt to reply.

She traveled through the heavily wooded area to the meeting point near the southern border. She tried to keep her focus on the mission and not on the animals around her. As cute as they were, she had a cuter target in mind. As she approached the meeting spot, she double checked to verify that there was no one there. She was thankful for the peace and smiled as she waited for Ami to arrive.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Scouting the Border Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Scouting the Border Empty Re: Scouting the Border

Post by Hyūga Ami Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:54 am

Scouting the Border X9JJZze
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Hyuuga finished her cup of coffee. It was early morning and today she would meet with Karite to go on a mission together. It was nice to spend some girl time with her new friend. She put her cup in the sink before heading out. The kunoichi bad brought some homemade cake she made because she couldn't sleep. Ami hoped Karite would like it. She made chocolate chiffon cake and strawberry cheesecake, unsure of what kind of dessert the woman favoured.

She waved goodbye to one of the Hyuuga servants as she passed the entrance of the manor and headed straight for the lake. She was really excited to do something useful and have someone she enjoyed spending time with to go with her. Ami had chosen to wear a dark red dress, with a gold silk cloth around her waist tied into a big ribbon at the back. She wore dark brown boots and carried her weapons in a small brown bag. It was all about colour coordination.

The girl walked down the bustling main streets, happy to leave the busy streets to a more peaceful place. She wondered if her friend would already be there, waiting. Ami always felt bad when people had to wait for her. The weather was nice, not too hot but at least sunny. She threw on a sweater to cover her arms from the unforgiving sun's rays. The Hyuuga would reach the lake after a few minutes of walking. She loved Lake Biwa, spending her evenings there in the summer with a cup of coffee, watching the sunset.

"Karite!!!!" Ami called out cheerfully and waved her arm as she reached the lake, noticing that her friend was already there. She picked up her pace and would run up to her friend and give her a beaming smile. "Am I late? Sorry!" She giggled embarrassingly and rubbed the back of her head. She hoped Karite wouldn't be angry with her. The kunoichi looked at her friend's attire, always marveling at her fashion sense. Ami always had a keen eye for fashion.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:03 am

She looked up to see Ami called out her name. She looked over the girl and blushes slightly. She wasn't expecting the kunoichi to be dressed in such a nice dress. "Hey Ami. You are not late. I got here early. I love the dress." Oh my goddess. She looks absolutely gorgeous. I can't say that, can I? What would she say? She giggled and smiled as she rubbed the back of her head. "Are you ready for the mission?" She smiled as she quickly scanned the lake. "It looks relatively quiet so it should be fun. Did you bring anything with you? I brought bento boxes for us when it gets close to lunch time." She smiled and pointed to her backpack quick.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:45 am

Ami blushed at the sight of Karite blushing. The two kunoichi would stand there for a moment, their cheeks red for no apparent reason to an outsider. She just couldn't explain why she was so happy to see her. Her face lit uo at the sight of the lunchboxes Karite made for their lunch, the thought of homemade cooking made her mouth water. Ami's mother was not the best cook and even though her father was, he seemed always too busy to cook. It's why she would always feel extra grateful and happy if someone cooked for her.

"Wow, Karite! Did you make them yourself? I can't wait to try your cooking!" She was beaming from ear to ear and held up a box wrapped in a flower patterned cloth. "I didn't know if you like sweets but I made some cake. It'll be our dessert or teatime treat!" The Hyuuga giggled, almost forgetting the real reason behind their meeting today. The lake was calm like always, the perfect spot for a picnic and just girl talk.

Oh right, mission! She thought to herself, pulling on her memory. She'd forgotten the finite details of what they had to do today. A little ditzy sometimes, she often forgot things easily. But her abilities as a shinobi were not bad at all, a way of making up for her forgetfulness, she supposed. Rubbing the back of her head again, she added "Do you remember what exactly we have to do today?" With a sheepish grin she looked at Karite. It was only her luck that she was with her friend today. Had it been anyone else, they'd probably not be as forgiving.

"Where should we head to first?" She would turn her head right and left, wondering if they were just going to stay there. She didn't mind of course, but their mission was top priority. Ami secretly wouldn't mind coming for just a picnic with Karite at some point. Focus, focus...she told herself repeatedly, feeling her mind wandering again. She really had a problem with concentration recently, affecting her training as well. Her father always scolded her when they sparred or trained together.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:43 pm

She nodded as she looked up at her face. "Yep, made them myself." She giggled as her face became a bright red. "I love sweets. Especially cake. It's so yummy!!" She smiled as she looked around the lake. She had the memory of the mission on the back of her brain. It was still there but slowly replaced by Ami. "Oh right. The mission." She said looking out over the lake. "We have to scout a small area on the other side of the lake near the southern border." She points to a spot on the other side of the lake. "Once we get there, provided nothing is going on, we are free to do what we want. We can even have a picnic." She giggled as she looked over her friend again. Not a date. Concentrate on the mission. Then maybe a date. She turned bright red. "Shall we go." She smiled and got ready to move.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:00 pm

Ami would blush again at the sight of Karite's cheeks turning red. They both blushed too easily, she thought to herself. The Hyuuga cleared her throat and looked to where the other girl was pointing. The other side of the lake, she mused. She actually never went there before even though she'd been in these parts many times. Ami tended to always just stick to one spot if she liked it enough. Not much of an adventurer by nature, it was nice to see a different view for once. "What are we waiting for then? Let's go!"

She would grab Karite's hand and force her to come with as she led the way. Ami wanted to get this mission over with and still spend some quality time with her friend. The kunoichi would let go of the other's arm after a few moments, realizing it wasn't very proper of her to do that, her face turning a deeper shade of crimson from embarrassment. She always did things without thinking and it always led to unnecessary trouble.

They would make their way to the orther side, which was farther than she had imagined. At first glance from where they had been she had thought it would just be a quick stroll to get there. But it took a good half an hour, close to an hour even. Ami was already hungry while they were walking and thinking about Karite's lunchboxes. She wondered what were inside, her mind filled with her favorite foods like egg, rice and meat. The day was perfect for a picnic and ahe hoped nothing would ruin it.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:12 pm

Karite was in shock as Ami grabbed her hand. Oh my goddess. Oh my goddess. Oh my goddess. This can't be happening. This is amazing. Her face turning a bright shade of red as she follow quickly behind Ami. She was fine holding Ami's hand and was slightly saddened when she let it go. She followed behind Ami as they made their way to the other side of the lake. It did take a good amount of time, but it was time spent with Ami so she was happy. They made it to the opening that Karite had pointed out at the beginning. "Well this is it. We need to do a quick sweep of the wooded area nearby. My sister did a similar sweep yesterday not far from here and didn't find anything, so let's hope that we encounter the same." She laid down the backpack against a tree at the edge of the opening. "Alright, let's do this." She looked back to Ami.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:22 pm

Ami smiled at the other girl red cheeks and really wanted to pinch them for some odd reason. She just found Karite so adorable when she blushed, so different than her regular self or when she was with Jayy. It was a special connection that only the two kunoichi shared, and that made Ami feel very special. The two girls walked to the other side of the lake and Karite explained that they would have to do a search of the wooden areas first. Ami wandered what could possibly be there. "What do you think we can find there?" Having never been to these parts, the kunoichi didn't know what to expect. But surely Karite would know. She glanced at her friend and smiled.

The two girls put down their lunchboxes and snacks by a tree near the lake as they prepared for their mission. Ami guessed that since not many people were outside, nobody would possibly steal food from them if they left it there. But what happened if they did? She would kill the person if someone ate their food. Nobody and nothing could come between her and food. But taking lunchboxes with them seemed too much of hassle since they may have to fight something if something came up. So she left it for Karite to decide and she would just follow.

Scouting the Border M38cpcE

"Let's go!" Ami would holler at her friend and make her way to the forest-like areas. She gripped her katana firmly, her lavender-white eyes searching for any possible movements. Ami was always quite keen when it came to detecting anything dangerous. Although she doesn't like traveling, she surely does love hunting things dangerous, a different form of being adventurous, she supposed. The two of them would walk through the forests, looking for any signs of disturbance. Ami genuinely hoped that it was an animal they would be able to come across. And her wishes were granted as she soon found herself standing ten meters away from...a wolf! She gave a tiny scream and motioned for Karite to come quickly. "l-look!"
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:38 pm

She looked around the area quick. "This looks like it would be the home of a lot of animals." She stated simply. Placing the food down allowed her to move more easily. She nodded to Ami as they left the food and started moving into the woods. Karite moved methodically, gripping the tanto she had strapped to her right leg. She was scanning the forest quickly and didn't see anything out of the ordinary until she heard a scream. "Ami!" She ran towards the scream, moving through the forested terrain. "Please be okay, please be okay." She repeated to herself as she got close. She noticed the majestic wolf in a staring contest with Ami. Knowing that there would be no fooling the nose of the wolf, she made a quick plan. "I hope Ami is strong." She jumped up the trees as she hoped her plan would work. When she reached the right height, she jumped off the trees and towards Ami. "I'm landing on your shoulders. Be ready!" She attempted to land on top of Ami's shoulders. If all worked out, she would be standing on Ami's shoulders and she would yell as loudly as she could to be intimidating. If it didn't work, she would probably end up sat on Ami's shoulders at best or on the ground at worst. Hopefully it would work out and not end embarrassingly for the two of them.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:55 pm

Ami looked over at Karite who had now come to where she was. The girl felt bad for screaming like a weak child. But she was relieved to have her friend there with her. Her eyes darted from the wolf to Karite and then vice versa as she studied the situation. She wondered if Karite had a plan to stop this thing. In general she was not a very tactical person especially when it came to battles. She would need time to think, and most of the time there wasn't that time to spare. Her eyes drifted to her friend, who seeing from her expression, already had a plan.

"What?!" She was taken aback by the suggestion of Karite but didn't have much time to react. Ami saw as the other girl jumped on a tree and was about to land on her shoulders. She pushed her chakra to the balls of her feet so that she wouldn't fall when Karite landed. The Hyuuga wondered what exactly the plan was but she would nod her head at her friend, indicating that she was ready. The staring contest was still going on between Ami and the wolf though, the grip on her katana tightening in case the animal was going to attack.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:08 pm

As Karite landed on Ami's shoulder, she got her balance quickly. She screamed loudly toward the direction of the wolf, raising her arms to make herself bigger. Her strategy was to make herself very big and make as much noise as possible. This was a normal way to scare off wolves and she hoped that it would scare off the singular wolf. She knew that it wouldn't scare off the pack of wolves. As she looked down at the wolf, the wolf bowed it's head and took off running, believing that it wouldn't be able to take on the new and much bigger creature. She sighed as she watched the wolf run away. "Now to figure out how to get down." She giggled as she tried to jump softly off of Ami's shoulders. "Are you okay? You are not hurt, are you?" She looked on in slight worry. She grabbed onto Ami's hand and smiled. "I think we are in the clear. Want to head to our supplies?" She blushed slightly.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:22 pm

Ami watched, slightly amused, as Karite landed on her shoulder. She studied the wolf's reactions as well, noticing him bow his head down at the 1 presence of something taller and would then run away. It worked! And it didn't involve any blood shedding. She didn't like killing animals even though some of them had to be killed if they posed a big enough threat. The girl tried to offer her friend a hand and realized that she had already jumped off her shoulders at that point. She smiled at the girl and shook her head, happy that there was someone who worried about her as much as Karite did. "I'm alright. What about you?" she asked with a serious tone.

The two young girls made their way back to their lunchboxes. It was already almost lunchtime, she thought as she looked up at the sun, casting its unforgiving rays down on the two of them. he smiled and looked over at Karite, blushing a little. "Thank you for making lunch for me...I haven't eaten something homemade in years." Her father was too busy and too concerned about being a shinobi to be holed up in the kitchen nowadays. So it was often just her, cooking for herself, and cooking the same things every day.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:35 pm

Karite smiled and giggled. "I'm all good." She stretched her neck a bit and looked back towards camp. She slowly made her way back to the camp with Ami. As they reached the camp, she walked over to her backpack. "It's no problem. My sister and I alternate cooking food at home. I do need to get my own place though. She hasn't really been able to date while taking care of me all these years." She smiled and took out a blanket and laid it on the ground. "It's always in my backpack. I like to go relax near the lake and waterfall a lot." She giggled and pulled out the bento boxes. Inside the bento boxes were a small meal of chicken, white rice, and simmered sweet potato. "I hope you like it." She offered one of the bento boxes to Ami. "I'm not the best cook but I hope it is good."
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:53 pm

Ami waited for Karite to lay out the blanket before plopping herself down and motioning for the other girl to do the same. She hadn't had a picnic in years. Her friends back in the academy were always going to picnics after school but she would be required to go home and train. A Hyuuga was always supposed to be bettering themselves before socializing. She had learned that at a very young age. Her parents were also not very keen on going out, always preferring the their compounds except for the occasional meetings they had with their friends or other clan leaders. So Ami had little knowledge of these outdoor events, even though she was almost an adult.

"Oh, I love chicken and sweet potato!" Ami giggled happily as she took one of the lunchboxes from Karite. Technically she was a good cook too, but she never really liked making bentos. She preferred making sweets or things that were hot to eat. She took a bite of the sweet potato, her grin widening. "It's so good!" The sheer look of satisfaction on her face and the cuteness of her mannerisms when she ate food could kill a person. It was part of the reason why people liked cooking for Ami.

The Hyuuga would finish her potato before asking Karite about her sister. She realized that she didn't know much about her friend's family and really wanted to know more. She wondered if Karite's sister was similar to her friend's. If so, maybe she could be good friends with her sister as well. The young girl smiled and said in a thoughtful tone. "Are you girls close? I know lots of siblings that hate and can't stand each other..."
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:05 am

Karite smiled as she said she loved chicken and sweet potato. She was glad to hear that she made the right type of food. She began eating the good food. She bit into a piece of chicken as she heard Amy said it was good. She blushed and giggled. "I am happy that you like the food." She watched the expressions of cuteness on her face. Oh my goddess. She is so cute. She yelled in her head. Get ahold of yourself Karite. You are better than this. You can control yourself. She kept eating her food as she watched Ami eat. She heard her ask about her sister. "I am very close with my sister. She has taken care of me since I was 5 and she has been my support through a lot of craziness. I trust her with everything." She smiled and giggled. "Now the head priestess is a nutjob." She grabbed a piece of sweet potato and ate it, enjoying her food.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:52 am

Ami wished she had as close connections with her family as Karite seemed to have with her sister. The young girl had a younger sister too but they weren't close at all. In fact, they secretly hated each other, always fighting over who was stronger. The girl sighed as she thought about her sister who had died a couple of years ago due to an illness. She always felt guilty when she thought of her sibling, since their relationship was not the way sibling relationships should have been when she was alive. And now she was dead, and there was no way for her to make it up.

"I had a sister too...a younger sister..." she looked to the ground, her eyes welling up with tears. She told herself she wouldn't cry, not in front of other people. She still remembered that night when she heard about her sister's death, how she hadn't even been able to visit her before she passed away. Ami looked away from Karite and took a deep breath, her gaze resting on the lake waters. It was hard for her to talk about her sister.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:06 am

Karite stopped, noticing their tears welling up in Ami's eyes. She slowly crawled over and knelt next to her. She slowly reached up and pulled Ami's head into her chest and into an embrace. "This world can seem cruel. We must use what we experience to teach us for the future. It will be okay. Let it all out." She held Ami in to try to help calm her down. "I will help you any way that I can. My clan is used to burials and having to console everyone. That is our way of helping in this world." She smiles weakly and wipes away Ami's tears.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:27 am

She whimpered a little as tears streaked down her face, the guilt of not being the good older sister finally getting the better of her. She had tried, when the two girls were children to play the part. But her sister was not the kind of girl that was strong about family ties. She remembered how distant she was with both her parents and then eventually with her. Her sister had seen Ami as a competitor, someone that was going to go for the head of the Hyuuga clan and so they were always trying to out-train each other. The girl also recalled when her sister fell ill and had to be taken to the hospital. It was then that they had stopped fighting over the inheritance.

She smiled weakly at Karite as she pulled away from her hug. The young woman wasn't very keen on hugs but had let Karite hug her, trusting the other girl completely. It was strange, how strong bonds could be built over such short periods of time. Ami felt a sudden pain in her chest and moaned slightly. Kuso...she muttered to herself. Both sisters had the same heart illness but she has been able to control her illness quite well over the years, thanks to her constant training.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:43 am

She smiled as Ami pulled away from the hug. "I will be here for you." She made a big smile, rare for her. She then looked back to Ami when she made a slight moan. "Are you okay?" She said, fearing the worst. "Is everything okay?" She was concerned that the one person she felt close to outside her sister was in pain. Her mind ran through every possibility as she tried to figure out what the issue was. Her mind ran at a million minds a second. Then suddenly. "STOP!" The voice reverberated in her head as her mind slowed down to a crawl. "You are an envoy of the Goddess and this is how you act. You should be ashamed of yourself." Yes, my lady. I am truly sorry. She said in her mind.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:09 am

Ami would try to brush it off, a bit annoyed with herself for showing her weakness. She pulled at her locket from around her neck and produced an antidote that she always kept with her in case of times like these. She took out one of the pills from the locket and popped it in her mouth, waiting for the affects to kick in. She smiled weakly at Karite and nodded her head, indicating that she was alright. It had been awhile since she had had one of these 'attacks' so to speak. She had been able to keep her illness under control for the most part in the last few years.

As she was waiting for the medicine to take affect, she would look around them. By now they would have finished their lunches. Thanking the other girl for a nice lunch, she wondered if they should continue to scout the place, as she realized it was getting to early afternoon. The Hyuuga wasn't sure what exactly they were supposed to be looking for or how they would know if they'd completed the mission, but she was certain that that definitely a little more than just the wolf that had appeared earlier.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:16 am

She watched Ami take the pill and nod to mention that she was alright. She was thankful now that she had calmed down. "Well, I would say one more patrol and we can say we are done. That should give us a good scout of the area." She smiled and picked herself up. "Although we could probably get away with going home and reporting the mission a success. It is up to you whether or not we go on another patrol. This time however, we will stick together." She nodded and began to look around at the forest next to him. She stretched and moved the backpack to the side, in preparation of leaving the camp.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:32 am

Ami smiled at Karite and began to pack up their things and leave the camp. She thought for a moment about leaving, as the other girl had suggested. But she was a perfectionist, which came with being a Hyuuga. The girl would help her put the blanket and the lunchboxes back before they made their way one more time into the forest-like area. She liked patrolling, even though she wasn't a big fan of jungles. She preferred patrolling more humanized areas, so to speak. The two of them would patrol this time together, as per Karite's suggestion.

Scouting the Border KEiIIOq

And there lurking in the shadows, was a creature. From its silhouette, Ami could tell that it wasn't the wolf they had seen earlier. It seemed a little smaller and yet moved a little quicker, as it dashed out in front of them, some fifteen meters away. The Hyuuga stopped in her tracks, taking out her hand to grab Karite's arm as well. She wanted to watch the animal, to see if it would strike before they made a move. She was not a cold-hearted killer and she wanted to give the chance of life to animals as much as she could. If it attacked, she would retaliate of course.

"Is that a fox?" she murmured
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:41 am

As she was moving through the forest, Karite noticed the quick movement in front of them. She noticed Ami grab onto her arm. She knew to get ready, just in case. She lowered her right hand down to her tanto that was strapped to her leg. She then got a better glimpse of the fox. "That would definitely be a fox." She said as she smirked. "I must pet..." She giggled as she tried to slip from Ami's grasp only to be held back still. "It's so adorable!!" She yelled, likely scaring the fox but she did not see an immediate reaction. "I wonder if it is the same one I caught and released the other day." She began to wonder slightly.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:12 am

Ami didn't know whether to be amused at the sight of Karite squealing over the fox. The Hyuuga didn't share the same sentiment for the animal, thinking that their eyes were scary. But she did like animals, especially dogs, as she was known to around and pet dogs all the time, sometimes even into other clan compounds. She loved Shiba dogs the most, unable to get over their cute eyes and smile. Ami was convinced that every dog smiled and no amount of persuasion wold prove otherwise. She wished her parents would let her have a pet.

Her eyes widened a little as she heard that Karite had released a fox earlier on a mission. She wondered if the animal in front of them was indeed that fox. But it would soon prove to be different as it crouched down, ready to pounce on them. Ami thought for a moment, knowing that she wouldn't want to kill the animal if it wasn't proven to be monstrous. It may just be scared or be reacting with natural instincts. So she withdrew her hand from the hilt of her katana and instead would simply use her body for combat. Against an animal she had some confidence.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:24 am

She was unaffected by the fox's annoyance by them. "But I want to pet you! Don't be mean." She huffed as she reached her right arm down to grab her tanto. She would be ready to go when she needed to be. A switch seemed to flip in her as she became completely emotionless. "I guess I have little choice. If you attack me, I will kill you and use your bones for my own purposes. I bet your bones would make nice senbon." She looked back towards Ami who was ready to fight without using her katana. She gripped her tanto, but left it sheathed for the moment. If Ami was able to knock it out, she wouldn't have to kill it. Otherwise she would be ready to attack should Ami not be able to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:19 am