Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Border Patrol? [Group] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Border Patrol? [Group]

Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Border Patrol? [Group] Empty Border Patrol? [Group]

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:17 pm

Mission Info:

Border Patrol? [Group] NBvvgVU
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kokoro was late...perhaps more than she had intended to be as she made her way out of the Inukura estate. She had overslept, possibly having drank too much of that addicting plum sake. But now she was running towards the village gates, her mind slightly dazed. The girl was supposed to go on a mission today, apparently with someone new. But that was the only information she got, a little peeved that her village never told her who her partners were for missions outright. She hated surprises especially since they never were good surprises. The dark haired girl would charge through the gates, her eyes looking for any person who looked like a shinobi that could be her partner. The mission today was simple enough, border patrol, as she liked to call it. Kokoro remembered doing this as her first ever mission and it brought back some interesting memories.

Her partner would see that she had chosen to wear her black trench coat over a simple black dress and soft leather high heeled boots. She was particular about her height, given that she felt short against the tall people of her own village. Her wakizashi would be sheathed tightly underneath the belt of her coat and her weapon pouch hidden. Her aquatic eyes and the markings underneath would be the defining features of the Inukura. She sat on the large boulder outside the gates, waiting for her partner. The boulder had probably become her personal meeting spot, since it was the most obvious thing that people would see in the midst of the desert plains. She wondered if this mission would be an exciting one, remembering how she had encountered bandits the first time she did this mission.
    Purple Phase
    Purple Phase
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Border Patrol? [Group] Empty Re: Border Patrol? [Group]

Post by Purple Phase Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:28 pm

"This wasn't where we were supposed to meet." Nariko immediately said as she appeared before Kokoro. With a single glance her face expressed restrained disgust. With a deep sigh she put on a smile. "You look like you had fun last night, I'm Nariko." With the hollow humility of the upper class she bowed. "This is my first time in a long while working for the moon village." Her garb has no sense of style, except for her clan insignia, the Mayaku. Being stringy in build with little to no muscle or fat, she looked quite out of place in her gear. She obviously very rarely wore this uniform.

On her hip was a pair of wooden clackers, with no discernable use. "It is very nice meeting you." The young woman had a light airy atmosphere around her. This was despite her immediate rejection of Kokoro's appearance. "Your eyes look familiar, am I mistaken?" Slowly, with the caution of a deer she came closer to Kokoro. Carelessly she snapped a branch beneath her feet and her eyes immediately shot downwards without her chin moving. Despite this unease, she was able to keep incredible composure.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:50 pm

The sight of a beautiful woman made her even more self conscious than she was of her own appearance. She noticed how the woman carried herself, the poise and mannerisms of a woman that Kokoro had wanted but failed so hard to be. In fact, she had given up on that prospect, now simply trying not to look like some homeless person every day. This didn't help with her increase consumption of alcohol which was not something she was proud to admit given her age. She would get up from her seated position to greet her partner, who she now learned was actually a moon shinobi. That didn't bother her at all though, since she had only ever met Kenji...just thinking of his name made her heart squeeze a little. She would shake her head slightly, as though to forcefully shake out the memories.

"Sakuragi Kokoro from Nikkousato," the young woman smiled and was a little surprised as the woman took a closer look at Kokoro. Had she potentially met Sojiro, which would explain the question that she had posed to her. "I'm from the Inukura Clan..." as though that was supposed to be some helpful information. If the woman had met her brother, she doubted that he would have told her about their clan. But it was worth a shot. The way Nariko looked at the markings under her eyes though...it intrigued her. She would then snap out of her thoughts and turn her attention to the mission at hand. "Oh sorry, I couldn't actually remember the meeting place..." she hated being so painfully honest. "But are you ready to get going? I hope nothing too crazy happens today."
    Purple Phase
    Purple Phase
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Purple Phase Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:58 pm

Her nose crinkled at the sour scent of alcohol. "I am ready, yes." She says in awkward phrasing, with her eyes narrowing in confusion. "I am not use to this, so I must trust in you." Her face flexes as she blinks rapidly. Quickly she gets a few more paces away from Kokoro. "You know I can probably just handle this myself, you look like you didn't sleep." Her arms folded over her chest "Consider it something nice." Her shoulders hunched forward as her arms folded deep under her armpits. A deep inhale filled her stomach. "Who's actually going to attack the village after all?" Nariko's back turned to Kokoro as she began walking away from the outer wall. Leisurely she strolled, her guard was completely down.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:37 am

Kokoro could tell that she was being underestimated, possibly because of her lack of sleep. She would have to teach this woman a thing or two about not judging a book by its cover. She gave the woman an incredulous look and chose to ignore her comments. The way Nariko was carrying herself, the way she so apparently seemed more relaxed than what was normal told the Inukura that she was inexperienced as a shinobi. And that was fine...Kokoro would be there to guide her the same way Sojiro and Arashi had been when she first started herself. But she really wished people would just hunbly admit to their weaknesses, their inexperience, rather than taking everything with a grain of salt.

She would walk behind the woman now, her aquatic eyes scanning the surroundings as she walked. Every step was cautious, the traces of alcohol that were evident in her body was replaced by renewed seriousness. She would teach her partner that being hungover or even being drunk would have no affect on her reflexes or her senses, especially her sense of smell. They would make their way slowly to the border of the village. Indeed it was true that the chance of someone or something attacking the village was slim but she would always remember the bandits that she had seen on that first mission she took. People who seemed innocent by appearance could prove to be all kinds of deadly.
    Purple Phase
    Purple Phase
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Purple Phase Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:22 pm

"If you insist on coming, I guess." She carries on wistfully walking as she engages the more daydreaming part of her mind. Eventually she comes back to coherence and says "Those eyes are very familiar. I cant say why, but they are." The wonders linger in the air like an ominous breeze. "What clan are you? I don't talk to many sun shinobi, let alone ones from my own village." Her words were strange, they were a tick off of a normal cadence. Something about this was clearly unsettling.

Still, the young woman gave little signs as to what her motives were. She seemed at ease with herself. Like a veteran soldier she didn't pay her duty too much mind. While she was on edge, she had incredible acuity to keep herself calm. Without any prompting she took a ginger scented candy from her hip pouch. It was so potent smelling Kororo could practically taste it despite being a few paces behind. This perked up Nariko with a slight whimper followed by a cough. Rather quickly she was able to return to her nonchalant mental state.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:33 pm

Kokoro would simply walk quietly behind the woman, giving her an incredulous look at she questioned her about her clan. Didn't she just finish telling her that she was part of the Inukura Clan? But then again, many people dismissed things she said on a daily basis, especially her brother, that it wasn't news to her. She knew that from the moment she had met the woman, she had taken an interest to the markings under her eyes. "Inukura Clan. Do you know a man named Sojiro Sakura?" she would repeat her clan name once again, even giving her the hint of her brother's name in case the woman had somehow met him at some point. Sojiro wasn't a man easy to forget and she was sure that if her partner had met him before, it would stick in her memory.

They were still walking when she would remember that she had never even asked the woman her name, much less anything about her. Kokoro also could smell the herbal candy, a passive aggressive way of telling her she reeked of alcohol. Although not sorry the girl would have liked to be able to take a shower or something. She would remember for next time. "I know nothing about you though. Not even your name. Can you tell me something at least?" It made her uncomfortable not knowing anything about her partner even if she was most likely only going to see the woman once, she would like to know who and what she was working with.  
    Purple Phase
    Purple Phase
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Purple Phase Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:54 pm

"I respect people's privacy," she says with a courteous voice. "Even if I did I wouldn't tell you." Her voice falls flat as she says "Nariko," before letting herself fall silent for a pause. "You may call me that." Her hands cross neatly at her front. "My clan values privacy, and for good reason. I apologize, but there's a good need for a sun shinobi to not worry." She pulls a breath in through her nose. "You seem a little bit uneasy, are you alright?" Her head turns about to show a radiant face with a smile.

However it was profoundly hollow, be it purposeful or not it didn't matter. Her gaze turned back onto the trail. Her voice pitches up in an uncharacteristic tone, but still remains mellow. "Do you like wood work?" she says with clear convictions. Her question seemed reasonably genuine, but there was no time for Koroko to actually answer. "I find it very fun, even if my hands callous." Her words spill out of her mouth with the speed of a briskly flowing clear river. "The other day I almost put a nail through my thumb. You have to be committed to something fully often." As soon as she finishes she asks Kokoro immediately "What are your hobbies? What makes you happy?" The sheer speed she spat out her sentences forcefully set a barrier with no further quarreling. Nariko, at least for now, did not want to talk about her personal life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:15 pm