Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

An alleyway in the slums 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

An alleyway in the slums

Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

An alleyway in the slums Empty An alleyway in the slums

Post by Elebolt Sun May 31, 2020 1:59 am

Mission details:

Today Arashi was requested to patrol the village in the evening, so as the afternoon came to an end, he put on his cloak and headed out to do his patrolling. He was gonna do normal rounds through the village, while walking around he overheard several conversations, "Did you hear about the discount in ramen the other day" "Ohh Mommy but I wanted those clothes!" "Ugh damn I lost everything yesterday at the gambling hall" So on and so forth, they were mostly uninteresting, he even got a bit bored but alas he had to do this nonetheless. At one point he heard some noise coming from an alleyway in the slums followed by a hiss and some shouts, he went to investigate what was happening there and found a bunch of kids hurting a stray cat. he immediately called out to the village kids. "Hey! What are you kids doing here!" some of the kids got a bit scared but others just straightened and looked back at him "What do you care" taken a bit aback by the kid's attitude and harsh tone he went forward, at that point the kids got scared a little. "Hey calm down I'm not gonna harm you." The kids stopped trying to leave, "Seriously why are you doing this." the cat was hiding behind a plank that had been left resting against the wall, it was a white baby cat looking under the weather, a bit wounded and very thin as if it hadn't eaten for days.

Arashi started talking to the kids "You know they feel right? That's why it was screaming it was in pain." "Well why do you care, the kage doesn't like cats" "You know that not all ninja are the same right? I mean the kage is her own person and I am too, we don't have to share 'likes' for me to serve under the village" "That's not what dad says!" one of the kids interjects "And what does he say?" Arashi said in a calm voice trying to not make the kid worry, Which apparently didn't work "W-well... h-he... Forget it I'm not saying that to a filthy shinobi like you!" Arashi scratched his chin  "So that's what he says huh." The child got alarmed "N-no... i-it is not!!!" "Don't worry I'm not gonna do anything to him" The kid seemed puzzled "H-huh! B-but... All shinobi are bad people" another kid interjects "Y-yeah! you are just manipulating us into believing you... as soon as we turn our back or we tell you what you want, you'll just dispose of us!" Arashi got obviously sad "You really think we are all like that don't you... I mean, I won't deny some shinobi don't have the best interests of others at heart, but not all of us are like that. In fact I know a handful that aren't" The kids had their rage and fear dwindling , while Arashi wasn't really trying to be convincing or to convert them per se, it really hurt him to see that the same people he wants to be protect and be useful for, is the people that most fear him. "He doesn't seem that bad though..." one of the smallest children said "What are you saying of course he is... Look! He has the headband and everything!" Arashi had to willfully hold back a tear, he just couldn't believe how some people saw them. Still it seemed possible from some of the more marginalized and poorest parts of the village, that they would blame their current leadership and protectors, while a lot of kids were missing and there were little to no clues about the matter.

As the kid's calmed down the cat started to poke his head out, Arashi always liked animals so he called the kitty, to his surprise it came out of hiding feeling like it was safer now. The kids were in a bit of awe since they didn't expect what just happened.  "Well no matter what you think about us shinobi, but you shouldn't harm innocent creatures, after all they also feel just as you do... as we do..." the kids stared silently at the floor, they clearly didn't like being lectured, still some had a look of true guilt on them. "well... I hope you can be happy and live in better conditions some day, but as you might be well aware, no one is gonna gift those things to you, sure some will help, and those are the ones that are worth keeping around. But you gotta work and fight for what you want, that's the best we can do..." The cat was now on Arashi's lap licking itself clean "Anyways I gotta keep patrolling so I hope that if we meet again, that you'll be without so much hatred... If you'll excuse me" Arashi then picked up the cat, who responded with a soft sweet meow, and put him inside his cloak, while walking away from the alley. "Well to keep patrolling, Hope they can find themselves eventually, right Amy" "Meow!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Arashi Tento Character sheet

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:58 pm