Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» Tales of Charon
by Soul Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:16 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server


Our Button

Scout's Honor! [Group Mission] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP



2 posters

    Scout's Honor! [Group Mission]

    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

    Posts : 112

    Scout's Honor! [Group Mission] Empty Scout's Honor! [Group Mission]

    Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:48 pm

    Cure stretched his limbs smartly as he prepared to get active again after cooping himself up with his books for so long. Cure had decided on a rainbow colored bandanna today instead of his favorite bunny covered one. The contacts he wore behind his forest green glasses made his eyes look sky blue, and his surgical mask was also blue with the image of a bunny on it. his doctors suit was the green clue of a normal surgeons outfit but also with images of bunnies all across it and the vines on his usual lab coat were green today. He'd worn the same super dark green combat boots that look nearly black. He favored them. Cure was waiting outside the gate of the village. Someone was supposed to be joining him on his excursion today.

    Contributions were an important part of being a valuable member of society and it was indeed time for Cure to lend his aid in maintaining the village so when he'd been assigned a mission to scout the borders, Cure was more then willing to accept it. Cure carried his normal equipment as he had not added or used up any of his supplies for a while. but he went through everything once more as he waited for his partner for this mission. After ensuring he had everything Cure looked to the sunny cloudless sky that shone on the sparkling sand around HIM. Cure absentmindedly wondered if he should have brought some water with him for this mission.

    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Scout's Honor! [Group Mission] Empty Re: Scout's Honor! [Group Mission]

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:18 pm

    "Breath in, breath out"
    Mikomi muttered to herself, picking her way through the dark of a back alley. Training was one thing, this was... real. When she had received the order to accompany a fellow genin on a routine  inspection of the border, Her first reaction had been an immediate impulse to run and hide. Just forget it all and hide in a dumpster until it passed. But she had managed to overcome that impulse, just barely, by taking a quick jog.

    But now, she felt that fear rising again as she neared the figure ahead. Taking one last breath, the young woman walked up to the person and gave a bow, "Good morning, am I in the right spot?" Her voice was steady, not betraying the nervousness she felt. As she straightened, the odd but certainly stylish attire of the figure in front of her hit full force. Making her feel somewhat less nervous, especially the lab coat with bunnies. A smile leapt onto her face unbidden.

    She herself was wearing simple clothes, a flower patterned top and black trousers with soft leather boots. She had her standard tools with her, most notably the katana stuck through her sash at her hip.




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

    Posts : 112

    Scout's Honor! [Group Mission] Empty Re: Scout's Honor! [Group Mission]

    Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:15 pm

    Cure turned away from his thoughts silently as the woman greeted him. From her words it seemed she would be his partner for this mission. He noticed her small smile at his outfit and his eyes gentled. He was bit of an eccentric dresser opposite of his strict personality but that was why he often dressed this way it softened the severity of his personality and helped others be comfortable near him. "You're in the right place miss, shall we start on our way." Cure used his high gentle voice. There was no need for the deeper more authoritative one. His eyes being the closest distinguishing trait showing was clear and business like, like normal. Cure studied the woman carefully analyzing what he could from her appearance as he waited for her reply. If she agreed to begin their mission he would ask her about her problem solving style and what she would do to settle trouble in various situations as they walked.

    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Scout's Honor! [Group Mission] Empty Re: Scout's Honor! [Group Mission]

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:46 pm

    Mikomi swallowed her nervousness and nodded, "Yes I am ready, I'll follow your lead" She walked alongside the other shinobi as they moved off into the desert. As they walked, she was caught slightly off guard by their sudden questions. "Um, I suppose uh" She paused for a second, this felt like a good tone to take, safe. Her inability to determine their gender was slightly offputting, it removed a piece of information that she could use for contextualizing things they say. A piece that would let her determine a small part of their perspective. Lacking that little piece was throwing her off a little. She took a breath, recomposing herself.

    "I suppose that my problem solving um, style, is as low violence as possible?" She shifted her gaze to the figure beside her. She wasn't used to feeling tall, but feel tall she certainly did next to the shorter shinobi. "I think that resorting to force quickly is what ruffians and children do. There are so many ways to achieve a goal that don't involve causing bodily harm to other people." The sun was shining in her eyes now, causing her to squint, "Though in terms of what we do, I don't know much. This is the first real mission I have been assigned to. I honestly don't know what to expect."

    She looked to back to the other shinobi, granting her some respite from the glare. "I am Uchiha Agekata Mikomi, Komi to my friends. If my name matters to you. What is your name if I may know? I apologize for not asking sooner, that was rude of me. And as a superior of mine, would you have any advice for me?"




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

    Posts : 112

    Scout's Honor! [Group Mission] Empty Re: Scout's Honor! [Group Mission]

    Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:38 pm

    Although Komi couldn't see it Cure smiled softly behind his mask, but she might notice his eyes lit up beneath his glasses. Cure was very pleased with her answer as it aligned very well with his line of thinking and he admired the girl's will. Despite being nervous and new to this she held strong and tried to move forward confidently. Actually Cure had already decided what they should take care of already. The emotions around him were giving him a slight headache, outside the village others in the Sun country weren't as practical with their emotions, but despite that there was one set of emotions that were threatening to drive a wedge into his mind.

    When Cure had looked towards it he realized it was arguing merchants. "Pleasure to meet you Ms. Komi, you may call me Cure. There's no need to be anxious I have a bit of experience problem solving myself." When he finished speaking Cure pointed over towards the merchants that were giving him the worst headache. "There seems to be something there that we could assist with, come Ms. Komi why don't we take a look?" As Cure gestured towards the merchants he would begin to walk towards that way assuming Komi would follow. As he approached the first thing he would hear from the merchants who were shouting at each other by this point was: "YOU CROOK! Are you trying ruin me? Why are you suddenly selling those products now? Greedy PIG!" It seemed they'd have a bit to work out.

    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Scout's Honor! [Group Mission] Empty Re: Scout's Honor! [Group Mission]

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:21 pm

    "Good to meet you Cure" Hm, finally a bit of information on these mysterious person. If it was a chosen name, the implications were apparent. And comforting, mostly. If the name referred to some sort of desire to help, that was very good, and would hopefully align with her ideals directly. On the other hand, if the name referred to a purification sort of deal, then that was very bad. Purists and self described cleansers were never good, especially to someone like Mikomi. On the third hand though, if it was a given name, than nothing she was thinking mattered at all. More uncertainty, not her speed.

    Her thoughts were shattered by the sound of the merchants argument. The shouts almost made her shrink into her boots, or take cover behind Cure. Her fight or flight reflexes flared bright. But she fought it down, the first reflex wasn't always the best one. And a second after they flared, they were pushed down and smothered. She ran back through her training. A social scenario like this one, what did she know? Angry people meant a possible altercation, it could spill into the surrounding area. Procedure dictated that with two shinobi, one approaches the situation, the other directs bystanders away while keeping an eye out.

    Following this line of thought, she turned to Cure "I'll direct the bystanders away and watch your back" If he agreed, she would take up position on the outside of the scenario and wait for his signal if he needed help.




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

    Posts : 112

    Scout's Honor! [Group Mission] Empty Re: Scout's Honor! [Group Mission]

    Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:05 pm

    Cure spared a glance back at Komi when he sensed her internal conflict but slightly nodded his head in approval when she resolved it quickly. And her logical thinking after properly analyzing the situation pleased him even more. However his voice was still calm and gentle as he spoke. "Let's so that then. Ms. Komi I'll leave the others to you." After saying so Cure would walk swiftly to the merchants in question being sure to exude as much calm authority as possible and projecting it into his bearings. As he approached he saw his efforts bear fruit as both merchants stopped shouting long enough to look his way carefully. They both stared at him warily.

    "Gentleman."

    Cure used his deep silky authoritative voice this time adjusting it so it wasn't to booming but still just paternal enough to understand his role there. He look them both in the eye deeply his gaze sharp and no nonsense-like. "You are of course allowed to have your disagreements as any other might....however...." He gestured towards the rest of the market behind him practically feeling the curious gazes and emotions crawling through his skin as busybodies both subtly an probably some unsubtly spied over towards the boisterous merchants. "You shouldn't disturb the peace over others from your personal affairs likewise serious issues are to be reported asap so thry can be resoled swiftly. The issue between you two is obviously serious but you have yet to take it to the authorities. Now you have two choices. Tell me what the problem is.....Honestly....and I'll act in place as an official and resolve it personally....or I'll have you both fined and inspected and you two can risk being shut down from operating here."

    Cure wanted resolve the issue swiftly without too much squirming and posturing so he took a hard and firm stance. It was one of his many ways of resolving things peacefully. He called it the Principal's Speech. As he waited for the two merchants answer as he felt the sudden fear and frustration working through them, Cure took the time to look back to see how Komi was doing with her side of things.

    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Scout's Honor! [Group Mission] Empty Re: Scout's Honor! [Group Mission]

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:32 pm

    Komi moved forward, striding with purpose towards the people beginning to crowd in. "Excuse me" her voice didn't waver, but she had never even imagined being in this sort of scenario. To be the one enforcing law and order, instead of skirting its edges. "I'm going to need all of you to move along, we need to keep the traffic moving." A large portion of the crowd took one look at her forehead protector and began to walk away grumbling. But some stayed, they didn't see shinobi, they saw a pretty girl and a short person. They crowded in closer. Mikomi knew these kinds of people, they would push the edges until they couldn't anymore. She spoke again "We need this area clear of obstruction, please keep moving"

    One particularly large gentleman, chewing on a bit of chewing tobacco, stepped forward. Looking past her towards the merchants. This was something. He was avoiding directly confronting her. She looked up at him, "Sir, please move along." He gave a noncommittal shrug. Now she was getting nervous, if this tipped, then others would start disobeying her order, and her first mission would be a complete failure. So, she stepped closer, and muttered in a low, husky tone, "Is this worth it, sir?" He looked down at her for the first time, and she met his gaze with a warm smile. His cheeks flushed slightly, he was older, probably married, he likely hadn't been this close to someone like her in years. She clasped her hands behind her back, and tilted her head slightly at him, still with a bright smile on her face, and with the full knowledge that at this angle, he could see right down her shirt. He flushed deeper red, took a step back, and muttered awkwardly "Ma'am" as he walked away with some speed.

    The other bystanders were not close enough to make out what had happened between them, and filled with uncertainty, began to move away. She turned back to the scene, Hoping that the distraction hadn't caused her to miss something important.




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

    Posts : 112

    Scout's Honor! [Group Mission] Empty Re: Scout's Honor! [Group Mission]

    Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:50 pm

    Cure frowned beneath his mask at the larger confrontational man but when everything was resolved smoothly he slowly relaxed however no one would likely notice his change of mood with his face mostly obscured. Cure turned his attention back to the merchants who had given in and begun talking to him and he carefully processed their situation, each man taking a turn and explaining things doing their best to keep their calm to ensure they wouldn't lose their livelihood. The Merchant who'd called the other one a pig spoke first.

    Merchant 1: "This guy is a general goods vendor who makes a lot of money from selling various knicknacks , most of which he gets from adventurers. And I make my living...meager as it may be....selling exotic and special food and delicacies I receive from my own special sources. I make enough to feed my family and ensure we can live comfortably without too much excess but this greedy bastard stole my contracts from behind my back and has been selling the special food I need to make a living. And feed my family!"

    Cure frowned again beneath his mask. The first merchant made the other sound especially corrupt. But Cure was calm if anything and he looked toward the other man waiting for his response.

    Merchant 2: "The people that sell most of that food to him are mostly members of my family and their friends and associates anyway and I didn't "STEAL" anything! I convinced them to accept a better contract fair and square! Heh, should I be blamed this man is too poor to offer better conditions and keep the contracts? I've done everything legal and by the book he's just whining because he knows he lost, everyone's got a sob story I'm just doing business I can't help it if he.....anyway I'm the victim here."

    Cure's eye's and aura grew cold as ice at the merchant's response and the merchant seemed to notice as he stopped boasting and immediately proclaimed his innocence. Cure could feel a cold fury wrap slowly around his gut and he realized he was allowing the emotions of the first merchant to sync with his own cold anger and cloud his judgement. Taking a deep breath Cure calmed himself pushing away the anger and allowed himself to think clearly. Everything wasn't what it seemed here. If the situation was really this simple the second merchant would have just called the guards and have the first merchant arrested for obstructing his "legal" business. 'Could it be a problem with the contracts?' Maybe he was....Cure suddenly recalled something. He'd studied the various rules of both the Sun and Moon Villages and they're domains in detail and he realized why the second merchant wasn't calling an official to intervene.

    "As I recall there's a special license needed to sell multiple types of goods and services along with the separate license for each extra service a business owner might want to include, however such licenses are notoriously difficult to acquire. Not only that but the various districts in the marketplace are strictly zoned and a bigger business like the ones who acquires these licenses would not be allowed anywhere near this district as it would negatively effect the livelihoods of multiple owners in this community and mess up the local economy. The only exceptions are a handful of family businesses that have been around for ages. Even these were zoned back in their day. The Sun Village's rules and authority are strict and efficient. Your business is not under any of those small family businesses last time I checked and even if you managed to obtain such a rare license then you should not be selling in this zone. Please come with me sir I've already informed the guards to come and escort you and trust me your backer won't be able to get you out of this one."

    As Cure spoke the second merchant got paler and paler clearly having been figured out their was a near manic look in his eyes but at Cure's final words the merchant deflated like a saggy sail. This confirmed that the merchant likely had an accomplice helping him to pull this scheme otherwise the village officials would have realized and put a stop to this before it had gotten to this point. Cure felt a little uncomfortable as he thought his family might have a hand in this but he was sure the Uzumaki's couldn't recognize or track him. Cure would then lead the merchant back toward Komi and motion for her to follow timing it just so that they started toward the village as the patrol that was scheduled to come this way would come right in to their path like he'd planned. Cure would make a silent discreet gesture only Komi and the guards should see and the guards being the professionals they are should fall behind them and encircle them making it as if his earlier bluff to the second merchant was true.

    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Scout's Honor! [Group Mission] Empty Re: Scout's Honor! [Group Mission]

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:52 pm

    Komi observed the interaction between Cure and the merchants with a growing sense of unease. She kept thinking back to when she was younger, before she was allowed to join the Uchiha, before she escaped that life. Whenever a shinobi was in the area there was always a sense of danger. They were simply too strong. When there was a disagreement, or a conflict, they came in, and "solved" it. Whether that was through peaceable action, or through sudden violent action. She knew people in the past, not friends, but not bad people, whose lives had been cut off in an instant through one unlucky encounter with a shinobi. Cure hadn't shown themself to be cruel or even impulsive. But she found herself more and more on edge, as she felt the tension in the air increasing. The cold anger that had preceded the deaths of so many was thick around her, simmering between Cure and the merchant.

    Then, the tension softened, and she was walking in step with Cure. And around them circled guards. But what she saw was different. She saw the same thing that had stuck in her head a moment ago, a man who was a misstep from death. She looked over to Cure, Mikomi had succeeded in her part of her responsibility, and it seemed so had they. She felt somewhat guilty about her doubt of Cure, they didn't seem like a bad person.

    She would follow Cure and stay out of the way in whatever happened next.




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item

    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

    Posts : 112

    Scout's Honor! [Group Mission] Empty Re: Scout's Honor! [Group Mission]

    Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:02 am

    Cure felt Komi's fluctuating emotions but remained silent allowing her to work through them on her own. As she did Cure filled the guards and Komi in on what happened and the crime the merchant committed. It was not his place to intrude on her internal conflict but after they had settled for a while he spoke softly to Komi in a tone only she, and possibly some of the keener guards, could hear. "You have a good heart Ms. Komi and I admire your values. No matter what don't let others try to sense your morals and belief's, your instincts are already extraordinary." At this point they were nearly to one of the law enforcement buildings, when they went in all that would be left would be the official procedural stuff and to turn the merchant over to the law for a fair trial. Cure intended on calling a few favors he'd made with good honest people, they'd helped him escape his family and the life of crime. Cure was sure they would be more then willing to ensure this merchant couldn't get away because of whatever backer he had. As they finally arrived before the law enforcement building Cure would turn towards Komi fully this time and do his best to ensure she locked eye's with him as he spoke again. "You're still learning and unsure but you have the potential for peace and that is one of the greatest potentials to posses much more then any pure strength. Ms. Komi I'll be pleased to see how far you'll go one day, and when that day comes, I'll be the first to say I knew her when she was still green and bright eyed." Cure would slightly turn intending to turn back to the building before seemingly recalling something and turning back to her. "One more thing Ms. Komi we're both fresh faced genin so there's no need to be so formal I certainly don't outrank you." This last bit had the slightest hint of exasperation but compared to his normal calm speech it was practically an emotional moment. After that he would listen to see if Komi are the guards had anything else to say or ask and after responding properly he'd lead them in to the building to cfinish their business and the mission while they were there.

    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

    Posts : 117

    Scout's Honor! [Group Mission] Empty Re: Scout's Honor! [Group Mission]

    Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:22 am

    A good heart? Mikomi didn't believe that. She was comfortable with being a selfish person. What could Cure know that she didn't? They were just being nice, she decided. How could someone look at her and just know something like that? Or, make it up. She shook her head at their next words, "I deeply appreciate your optimism, but we are trained for war, not peace. I am no different" She would love it if she could believe what they said, that she could be a peaceable shinobi. But she had been trained by the Uchiha directly, and there was no talk of peace there. Only of the easiest paths to victory, domination, suppression. She disliked it, but for her own sake, it was necessary. "Thank you for saying it though... Cure" She hesitated slightly saying their name "It gives me hope for the future that there are shinobi like you at least." She followed them towards the building, and flushed slightly at the gentle admonition "I know, but you are still my superior in terms of how long you have lived this life, and how much you know. So I believe I should treat you with that due respect."

    She followed them into the building, and stayed silent as the merchant was processed. She avoided eye contact with the merchant. After all, this person was just looking out for himself, and maybe a family. What harm had he truly done, that saw him locked in chains. His livelihood now stripped from him, he would be unable to work now. She knew many like him, people who, for whatever reason, turned to illicit activity to make an extra bit of money. Only for the full force of the law to crash down on them, leaving them broken and destitute. Reduced to begging on street corners. Falling into drug abuse. Turning to more nefarious crimes to make money, because society had already marked them as criminal, why not continue? Mikomi had been part of that cycle, though the Uchiha had scrubbed her record clean enough that none but the elders knew her past. And now she was contributing to it. Throwing another person into the unforgiving wheel of justice that had almost crushed her beneath its grinding weight.

    She smiled politely and made conversation with the guards and with Cure. Not revealing the guilt that now sat on her shoulders. At Cure's word, that the patrol was finished, she gave them a bow "Thank you for the instruction Cure. I look forward to working with you again." She turned and exited the building, making her way back to the streets. Heading back to the Uchiha compound. Maybe she could clear her head there, maybe shake these unfamiliar feelings. She had thought that becoming a shinobi would mean being clear of the doubt and fear that had plagued her since she was a child. But her new station had only come with new doubts and new fears. She sighed, and moved off into the desert light

    Mikomi exits the thread




    FEA414 Text-
    FF63D4 Speech-

    Active Gear:

    ITEMS/WEAPONS
    Tiny Items 39/50
    -Smoke Grenade x2
    -Exploding Note x2
    -Kunai x5
    -Shuriken x10
    -Arrows x20

    Medium Items
    -Channeller's Katana
    -Bow

    Gear
    Light Gear
    -Eyeguard
    -Range Finder

    Medium Gear
    -Quiver +20 Tiny Items +1 Small Item


    Sponsored content

    Scout's Honor! [Group Mission] Empty Re: Scout's Honor! [Group Mission]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:30 pm