Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

The water weeds (solo mission) 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

The water weeds (solo mission)

Xur
    Xur
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

The water weeds (solo mission) Empty The water weeds (solo mission)

Post by Xur Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:30 am

Spoiler:

Why the hell did I agree to come out here and do this? Did I really need the money, the prestige? Whatever idiotic reason I had told myself to convince myself to do this must have been super convincing, because normally I would not have wanted to do something this lame. It was another mission handed down to me by the village elite, a job needed by the jounin to help further the village. While I loved helping the village, I became a ninja to do exciting things such as hunt criminals and fight others, not tug on weeds down by the lake.

Sure the mission was important, the medics of the village needed these kinds of herbs and plants to help with their medicine. It was a very important part of the job, as medic ninja were very important to the survival of ninja and their village. So yes I understand why this job was needed, but couldn’t they have gotten little kids, students in training to come do this? Regardless, I had agreed, so here I am, plucking these weeds up from the mud. I hate it so much, the slimy film of the plant coating my soft hands, with some of them having spiky edges or thorns that pricked my skin.

And the worst part was the mud, the thick chunky mud that was not only sticking to my hands but now caked the bottom of my glorious pink shoes. I definitely did not dress the part for this, and not the mention the heat, the incredible heat that pelted my back. I hate sweat, an di hate feeling dirty, and this heat was not helping either of those sensations. I can feel the sweat building up on my back, matting my shirt to my skin. Oh how I hate doing these kinds of things.

Luckily the job went by rather quickly, even if it was irritating. I had taken a leather bag from the medic’s office and had tied it to my waist. A thick piece of fabric lined the inside of the bag so no liquid or mud would seep out. As I moved across the coastline of the lake, I would rip up the weeds and shove them into this bag, stuffing them into the bottom. Eventually I managed to fill up the bag, collecting enough weeds to be useful to the medical corp. Now it was time to head back to the village, clean myself up and enjoy the rest of my afternoon.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:57 pm