Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

THIS IS MY BRIDGE [Group Clash] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

4 posters

THIS IS MY BRIDGE [Group Clash]

Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

THIS IS MY BRIDGE [Group Clash] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

THIS IS MY BRIDGE [Group Clash] Empty THIS IS MY BRIDGE [Group Clash]

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:08 pm

Spoiler:

Standing at the edge of a 60 meter bridge shinigai would begin to day dream. The bridge was large with its red metal beams and the tiny strings that connected them. The river underneath flowed with many different kinds of fish and was used by a lot of fisherman to catch good hauls. Who wouldn't want this bridges as their property? He would think about just what kid of name he would give this large bridge. Although it had not been up to him it was all up to their employer. A very greedy man that wanted to control multiple plots of land for himself and his growing empire. As he would stand there he awaited the other members of the group. With his white hair blowing in the wind he would wonder just who had been sent to fight for the bridge? Was it a strong opponent or had it been multiple opponents that would give him a run for his money. Pushing his hair back anyone that had been watching would see the markings of the kaguya clearly, but they would also see the young boy begin to undress himself. As his robe would fall to the ground and his sandals would be thrown to the side with his feet. He was now wearing nothing but short shorts that barely reached his knee and a was showing off his dark toned abs and silky skin. THe kaguya had bodies of the gods and were not afraid to show them off. The only oddity that the young boy would have that his teammates would immediately notice was the large tail that slipped out from his back just above his butt crack.
    Xur
    Xur
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

THIS IS MY BRIDGE [Group Clash] Empty Re: THIS IS MY BRIDGE [Group Clash]

Post by Xur Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:42 pm

Another shitty job backed by another rich bureaucrat who had enough money to throw at random ventures. I was once again hired to protect some random plot of land I could really care less about, but the great Gekkousato had a standing interest in the bridge and after all, someone was paying them to hire us, and I was being payed to do the job. Normally I do not like to get involved in politics or shadow endeavors I know noting about, but honestly, I could use the money and a little extra brownie points with the village could not help either, and so I decided to accept this job, not even bothering to ask who my partner for the mission was meant to be. I grabbed my gear, took the information docket and made my way to the bridge.

It did not take me long to get to the bridge and the walk was rather pleasant, enjoying the afternoon sun and allowing the breeze to blow through my hair. As I neared the bridge however it became apparent that I was late and that my partner had already arrived. I must admit I was a bit perturbed about accepting this mission, having the sick feeling that it would just be a waste of my time. However as the view of one Shinigai Kaguya came into view, my perception of the mission changed drastically. His white flowing hair gleamed in the sunlight as it warmed his exposed skin.

I was very much aware of who this man was, having worked with him before on a prior mission. It is not often that I get along with someone, let alone a higher ranked shinobi, however this man had proven himself during our last mission, so I knew that I at least had a competent partner for the days task. Throwing my hand up I called out to the Kaguya, alerting him of my presence as to avoid a misunderstanding. The red bridge loomed before me as I took in its full grandeur, realizing this was what I was sent here to protect. Cracking my knuckles I smiled at Shinigai as I neared the edge of the bridge. “Well if I had to be stuck doing a shitty job, I am glad I at least get to be stuck with you.”
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:19 pm

THIS IS MY BRIDGE [Group Clash] MK5gqyp
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kokoro wasn't sure for what reason she had accepted the ridiculous mission to battle for a bridge. Not only was she not interested in fighting for something that she wouldn't even be able to claim, but she was not one for the politics behind what these so-called clashes often turned out to be. But she had accepted the mission anyway, primarily because she was bored out of her mind and also because she felt a little exasperated due to recent activity. She admitted that she had been slacking, only doing a couple of group missions and hardly venturing out on her own. It had only hindered her performance as a shinobi and she guessed that it would reflect poorly on her reputation in Nikkousato. Of course, she didn't mind so much, but she always wanted to make her brother proud, seeing as he was so much stronger than her. Perhaps this fight would prove to be the motivation she needed to continue on her shinobi path, having once faltered in the past.

She knew nothing about who she was going to be teamed up with, nor who she was fighting against. But that didn't matter since she was only here to do her job and then to return back to the village. The black haired girl would make her way towards the bridge, wearing a simple black dress and soft leather boots. Her wakizashi was sheathed in her left hand and her weapon pouch strapped to her left thigh. She hadn't been here since she had somewhat recklessly kissed Kenji, the memories of the day creeping back into her mind as she found herself on Kataki Road. She would push her thoughts aside, focusing on the task at hand. As she neared the bridge she would smell two people, one who she faintly remembered having smelled before. It was a familiar scent that...didn't quite sit well with her. As she tried to recall where, the girl would find the two people on the bridge from a distance, both men had white hair. It seemed she was late, or at least not as early as she had hoped. The first man...his attire and his skin tone...her aquatic eyes did a once over of him...finally remembering the camp. She would near the bridge herself, her footsteps light.

"It seems I'm late..." she would say quietly, her eyes glancing from Shinigai to Xur. She would nod to the Kaguya first, hoping that he remembered who she was or at least where they had met before turning her attention to the stranger. He looked relatively short, shorter than she was. Kokoro would give him a respectful smile. "Sakuragi Kokoro." was all she had to offer.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

THIS IS MY BRIDGE [Group Clash] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:55 am

The second to arrive at the mission was the same boy he had gone on a mission with not too long ago. They had been faced against quite the odds but shinigai was glad he was given a partner that could handle their own. That was one good thing that came out of this, he was able to see this cute boy once more. Suddenly another girl would show up. Her voice and her face would cause a small flashback to appear as he would remember seeing her at the fight for his life. She was the other girl that was in his camp, the one that wasnt as annoying as his own teammate that had been there. Sakuragi kokoro was her name. The girl had been strong but was she strong enough to take on their opponent.

Their opponent had probably been the one man that shinigai had never wanted to hurt. As his eyes would dart down to the river as he would speak. His insides would melt a bit as he would hear this man's dreamy voice flow through his ears as if it was his favorite song. "fuck..." He would snap to his senses as the man would rise from the river and drop down upon the bridge. This man was his enemy. As he would speak he would notice that Sojiro had a personal connection with another member of the group but he couldn't put his finger on it. Suddenly Soji would motion his hand for them to begin the attack. His body could not move as his eyes would eat the image of his sexy body like is was the sweetest candy. "Fine... if i have to fight you... I will try my best!" Shinigai would say as his tail would slip from his shorts and swing back and forth. The gift he had gotten from sojiro would be used against him.

As shinigai would get into a fighting position he would scan the area before he would begin to run toward his enemy, and future love, maybe. As he would stop just short of a 7 meter run he would cross his arms. Suddenly the wind would pick up around him. Hoping that his own teammates were not fast enough to follow behind him he would have full range to attack without hurting his teammates. "Wind style... Cyclone scythe jutsu!" He would yell as he would uncross his arms and a cutting attack of wind would shoot 20 meters straight at sojiro, filling in five meters of the bridge. Sure this would not be enough simply take out someone like sojiro but it would be a start to the epic fight they would begin.

Chakra: 125/150
    Stamina: 190/190
    Actions:
    Movement: 7 meters forward
    1st: https://www.shinobigenerations.com/t3465-cyclone-scythe-jutsu - 25 cp
    2nd:
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:17 am

THIS IS MY BRIDGE [Group Clash] MK5gqyp

Kokoro froze as she heard a voice, turning her head to see the one person she didn't want to see. She was surprised to see that Sojiro had brought a combat pet, having never met the animal before. The girl ignored his comment at her and instead looked at his attire and his pet, somewhat taken aback. It seemed that there was still so much she didn't know about the man, or to be fair, there was very little she knew about him. "Nii-sama..." she would whisper under her breath, her blue eyes taking in the fact that their strong opponent was going to be her brother. She had wanted to fight him, to challenge him for awhile now so in that sense at least she was relieved that it was Sojiro that had appeared before them. Taking in a deep breath, she would notice his lack of an arm again, something that pained her to see now more than ever.

Forming a string of handseals from her position, she would make a clone of herself, a simple jutsu as she eyed the snow bunny carefully, readying in case it was going to attack her while Shinigai literally was running at an alarming speed towards her brother. It seemed that he had not expected to be fighting her brother too, although from what she could see, the young man seemed to be prepared in any case, wind chakra releasing from his body as he ran. The girl was thinking to herself what would happen if she was forced to use Inukura techniques against Sojiro, as he was just that much stronger than she was.

Jutsu Used:
    Clone Technique

Chakra: 90/100
    Stamina: 100/100

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:04 am