Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Just build a better bridge they said... (GC/I-O/NK) 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

4 posters

Just build a better bridge they said... (GC/I-O/NK)

Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Just build a better bridge they said... (GC/I-O/NK) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Just build a better bridge they said... (GC/I-O/NK) Empty Just build a better bridge they said... (GC/I-O/NK)

Post by Ryojin Sat May 30, 2020 11:02 am

The Mission:

This bridge seemed to be much less genjutsu than the last. Instead of being crude nearly broken wood, this one was made of solid concrete. It ran just over a makeshift river below. This time, due to certain inconveniences of the last, the mission was set out with much clearer instruction. Instead of the fight beginning from each end of the bridge, the groups would meet centered, twenty meters apart. The idea was some sort of signal would be fired off to clue them when the battle was to begin. This time, the evening had been the chosen time of this miniature conquest. The goal was simple. Stay conscious for a specific amount of time, or send the opponents from the bridge to the river below. Easy enough. Ryojin stood at the designated starting point for his team on the bridge. It was a red painted line. The starting point for the opposite team was a blue painted line twenty meters forward. This left more or less twenty meters each end of the bridge, and each team respectively as well as the twenty meters in between them. The bridge itself was still ten meters wide just as it had been before. There were no specific rules about tunneling through the bridge, walking on the side of underside of it, but if one were to hit the water below, that was game, set and match.

Ryojin's light blue coat fluttered with the wind, causing the dragon to look as though it were lashing about in anticipation. He had passed on the gloves today, but his forearms and ankles were both still wrapped in bandages. Bathed in the evening sunlight. it was more clear than usual that Ryojin was pastie as all get out and go. His cool blue eyes stared forward awaiting the arrival of his opponents. They assured everyone the signal wouldn't fire until they had all taken position on the bridge. The wording the proctor had used for this one was 'no holds bar'. This was to be a display of everyone's recently acquired skills and abilities. It was a bit odd to Ryojin that three of these ninja were sun, but he was none the wiser.

Bo? Check. Kunai sword? Check. Kunai and shuriken? Check. Explosive notes? Check. Wire? Check. Everything he needed to have a good old time trying to toss some of his trusted friends off a rather high bridge into the river below that he was mostly sure was deep enough. He let out a small sigh. Hopefully this had been a bit better planned for. The battle was to remain a straight forward one and if he was being honest, it had him quite excited this time to be on the opposite end of the bow user. He wanted to see what she really had.
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Just build a better bridge they said... (GC/I-O/NK) Empty Re: Just build a better bridge they said... (GC/I-O/NK)

Post by Genkumaru Sun May 31, 2020 4:18 pm

He nodded to Ryojin as he flexed his shoulders and arms, he was ready to go when the others were. He had a fury that he was letting build inside of him so that he could unleash it in a
    glorious fashion against Sojiro. They were all friends here but Sojiro was the only one he wanted to fight. He needed to settle their score sooner or later, and he could not handle being even with him. He had learned and experienced quite a lot of things since their last fight and needed to prove that he was better then his friend!

He was wearing a more traditional outfit today, a standard gi that was crimson like his hair, being bound to his torso with a belt of deep marigold. His feet and hands were wrapped in the standard combatants style and they were white in color. The vest portion was sleeveless to allow better movement of his arms. His headband was worn today as a proper forehead protector, its ends being used to tie up his hair into a man bun of sorts.

Pointing over to the other side he would shout with passion, "
    Sojiro! I am coming for you! Mikomi! Ryojin! We may all know each other and be friends, but no holding back okay? This is an all out brawl. Only through this can we all truly improve!", he was as boisterous as he could be, and ended the speech on a jovial note with his tone.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Just build a better bridge they said... (GC/I-O/NK) Empty Re: Just build a better bridge they said... (GC/I-O/NK)

Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:49 pm

Mikomi was of course, very nervous, she did not enjoy combat as much as Sojiro did. Which is why she planned to end this as fast as she could. Thankfully she trusted both of the other shinobi not to go too far. Ryojin and her had done a few missions together, enough for her to know he was a solid fellow. And Gen, well he seemed like hurting someone unnecessarily was the last thing he would do. At least from the brief encounter they had. And having Soji on her side was reassuring in many ways.

One of those ways was demonstrated immediately, as he pulled her close. She gladly accepted his sudden display of affection. And smiled, placing one hand on his chest, tracing a shape there, casting Flickering Armor out of view of the other two. Then, her eyes still closed in the kiss, her hand formed a seal, still out of view of the other two, activating her Sharingan. "Clever boy, now stay safe, and win." Then, as the two separated, she backed away as the signal to begin boomed above them. Moving 5 meters back, keeping her red eyes on the two across from her as she drew her bow and an arrow.

Flickering Armor on Sojiro: 15 Chakra
    Sharingan Activation: 5 Chakra
    80 Chakra Remains

Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:33 am

Ryojin heard the signal and without hesitation formed his hand seals. It was easy enough to make it begin to snow. The next step was he began his charge forward toward Mikomi. If gen was going to take on Sojiro, it would be up to him to deal with Mikomi. It would take some time for the snow to actually collect, but in the mean time he would close the distance. He would extended out his bo staff and prepare himself.

He didn't just focus on Mikomi, he would also be able to keep his eyes on Sojiro as long as he hadn't passed by him yet. In the mean time he drew out his kunai and prepared himself in case Sojiro had decided to trade targets.

Despite the fact that they were friends, this was still to be no holds bar. It would be easy enough for Sojiro to decide he was going to try and take two of them at a time just as he had before.

The Breakdown:
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Post by Genkumaru Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:22 pm

As Ryo vaulted forwards towards Mikomi's position, Gen charged straight for Sojiro with determinant fury. "Mano E Mano Soji! Fist against fist. We need to settle our last Taijutsu fight! On your honor!", he directly challenged him to a fight of manliness! WOULD SOJIRO BE A CHICKEN AND NOT HONOR HIS BEST FRIEND?

As soon as he ended within a meter of Sojiro, he would attempt to punch Soji utilizing his large wing span to achieve the needed reach. As he went to punch Sojiro he would continue following through but a fart would pass from his behind releasing a horrible smelling cloud of stink in the process. A rush of embarrassment being evident on his face, he couldn't afford to stop going though and would follow through. He had decided on going for a straight punch with his right arm, aimed directly at Sojiro's face. However this was a feint and a second punch was launched towards his stomach as well with just a few seconds difference, utilizing the feinting principles of human condition to block ones face first as a natural instinct. He knew this might not work entirely as intended, but hopefully it was just enough of timing between the two punches to throw Sojiro off course. Maybe the stink cloud would also over power and throw off Sojiro's defense?

When his second punch was about to make contact it would explode outwards as a burst of massive explosive force, with Gen having activated Bakuton: Pile Bunker! The explosive force released from this technique was capable of denting even metal. It wasn't perfected yet but this was the precursor to the feared Landmine fist technique of the great Iwamura clan!

[Bakuton: Pile Bunker]
    CP: 80/100
    SP: 95/100
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    Uchiha Akegata Mikomi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Uchiha Akegata Mikomi Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:28 pm

Mikomi pulled two arrows from her quiver, drawing and releasing them simultaneously at Ryojin. Aiming to strike him as he was distracted by Sojiro's attacks. Her Sokudo Buri jutsu meant that these arrows suffered no detriment in speed or power. She aimed one arrow for his chest and one for his stomach.

Then she activated her Tsubame Hitomure on the arrow aimed at his stomach. First slowing its forward movement slightly, causing it to slow in midair. Then propelling it even faster than before, adjusting trajectory to follow Ryojin's possible dodge as observed by her Sharingan. The effect was extremely odd, the arrow almost paused in midair before hurtling forward like a bat out of hell. The intent was to throw Ryojin's timing off completely.

She then continued to back up 5 meters. Now 10 meters from the starting line she and Sojiro had been on. She smiled slightly at Sojiro's words, but she wasn't used to in combat quips just yet.

5 Stamina for Sokudo Buri due to bow's discount.
    10 Stamina 5 Chakra for Tsubame Hitomure.
    85 Stamina
    75 Chakra
    3 Posts of Sharingan.
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:19 pm

Ryojin had not expected Sojiro to simply allow him through. He had instead, when sojiro came to strike, launched himself back and out of direct danger for the second. In the time Sojiro had chosen to change targets and the arrow had seemingly stopped a moment Ryojin formed his handsigns while already close to the ground. His palm gently set upon the gold snow and four meters behind Sojiro a wall of solid snow had risen to block the arrow's way. This wall had not only blocked the way of the arrow however, it had also served to limit the amount Sojiro was capable of moving backward.

Ryojin kept himself low waiting to see if Gen was actually launched his way, though he hadn't stayed standing up, that didn't mean there wasn't still danger. In the mean time, his hands had gone to pull out one of his Kunai in preparation to go toe to toe with Sojiro. What he couldn't keep up with physically, he would have to make up for with metal. He was no taijutsu user, but he was definitely picking up on weapons.
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Post by Genkumaru Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:29 pm

Feeling that Sojiro had some killer intent as he did his first sweeps that pushed him backwards with pure air power, he slid along the bridge for about a meter before he gave in and just leaped upwards, allowing his body to be flung farther by now being airborne as the wind buffeted him. When Sojiro preformed his second series of kicks that sent him even farther he ended six meters from where he had reached, landing in a super hero pose on the bridge behind Ryojin. Rising slowly he cracked his neck as he looked directly at Sojiro and shook his head a smile evident on his face.

Charging one more time forward he traversed five meters in front of them again and interposed himself between Ryojin and Beast. Forming a defensive crescent moon stance a trademark of his, he charged chakra into his right arm and thrust it forward in a wave of explosive energy targeting Sojiro's torso area as the Bunker Buster beam left his fist and traveled towards Sojiro.

[Bakuton: Buster Bunker B-rank]
    CP: 55/100
    SP: 95/100

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:35 pm