Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Move it or Lose it [Group mission] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Move it or Lose it [Group mission]

Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Move it or Lose it [Group mission] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Move it or Lose it [Group mission] Empty Move it or Lose it [Group mission]

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:54 pm

Spoiler:

Shinigai had been losing nights and nights of sleep as he was staying in the kaguya compound. Something in his mind was keeping him up at night and this young boy knew exactly what it was. His hate for the village had grown stronger and stronger each day that he stayed there. His body was strong but his mind was becoming weak with hate and sorrow. His butler had decided so ssend the young boy on a few missions to try and get his mind off of things and try to regain his sanity in a way. Shinigai would get up from his bed and get dressed for the day as he would wash off the sorrow from his face and then he would begin to get dressed. His clothing would consist of white shorts with a white tunic that opened up on the sides and sat upon his shoulders. His robes would cover his body with green markings on the edges. His hair would seem a bit messy and some of his bangs would cover his forehead just enough to hide his Kaguya markings. Shinigai would slip on his sandals and walk out of his home and toward the meeting place.

Shinigai was to find the supply house that had suffered a recent attack. The ninja that were defending it had not been strong enough to keep them from taking items. So shinigai was asked to take part in this mission with a ninja that had been of lower rank to him. As shinigai would make his way through the kataki road he would begin to find drops of blood on the ground. Had it been an animal that suffered from an attack, or was it one of the bandits that had gotten hurt during the first attack. Shinigai would stop just at the forest entrance to the Supply area. Hiding behind a tree he would look around it to see an injured man on the ground. Had it been a friend or a foe he had no idea but he would not go in until his teammate had arrived at the scene.
    Xur
    Xur
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Move it or Lose it [Group mission] Empty Re: Move it or Lose it [Group mission]

Post by Xur Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:40 pm

Good, another mission to occupy my time, and a good one at that. I was beginning to get a bit bored sitting around this stuffy village playing with flowers and watching others pretend to be ninja. You would think the elders of the village would have noticed my skill by now, instead of putting me on the front lines they have me chasing cats and delivering food to fat ass’s who spend their days spending mommy and daddies money. Today is going to be different though for I finally get to go on my first B-Rank mission, someone has noticed me I guess for not only do I get to leave the village but I also get to work with a strong high ranking member of the village. Let’s just hope he can keep up; I don’t need anyone slowing me down.

I was going to meet my partner at the village gates but standing there waiting around was getting a bit boring, so instead I decided to make my way towards the mark on my own hoping that this Shinigai fellow would be smart enough to either catch up or already be there. The heat from the sun begins to beat down my exposed chest, good thing I decided to wear something light, donning a simple unzipped short sleeve white coat and a simple set of baggy shorts. I also pinned my bushy white hair back so that any sweat would not matt it to my face. What an annoying thing that would be, to have to defend a supply house with hair in my face. I remembered the coordinates for the supply house, making my way down the main road until finally nearing the location for the meeting.

The sounds of activity deep in the woods raised my suspicions, either my teammate was already here, or the enemy had gotten the jump on us. I quickly rushed up a nearby tree, pulling out two kunai, placing one in each hand. Up ahead the metallic siding of the building I’m here to protect could be seen glinting in the afternoon sun. A grimace would spread over my face however as I quickly realized that these men were not my partner and were instead rogue bandits here to raid and rob from the supply house. Waiting for the other Moon man to arrive would be incredibly risky, these men could grab the goods before we were even able to defend, so I made a split-second decision and decided to act.

Narrowing my vision, I spotted one of the closest men to me, a look out most likely. He was close enough to hit while not alerting the others, so I took my shot, expertly chucking a kunai for his throat. The plan was to take him out as quickly as I could, and if unable to kill at least wound his throat so he could not call out for help. The cold steel found its mark, slicing into the man’s flesh as he quickly wrapped his hands around the wound, blood spurting out from the attack. My aim is damn good, and this bandit is lucky to be alive. I had to keep myself from laughing as the man dropped to the ground and started to crawl away, like that was going to save him.

Suddenly a noise caught my attention from beneath me. Darting my eyes down from my perch in the tree I quickly spot another person, this one watching the dying man crawl through the grass. He looked much like I do, white hair and loose-fitting clothing, kind of attractive if you asked me. To bad he had to die. Gripping the second kunai tight in my hand I quickly dropped from my perch in the tree and landed behind him in the soft grass. My kunai was ready, gently laying against the mans exposed neck. I leaned in and in my most ominous tone I addressed the man. “You have one second, who are you and why are you here?”

Word count: 674/1600
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:38 pm

Shinigai would watch as the man would try to crawl away but he would soon come to a stop as he would pass out from the blood gushing from his neck. It would only be seconds before the trees would begin to rattle and a figure would jump from it and behind shinigai. Without a second thought he would coat his body with bone right underneath his skin. This would prevent anything from causing him to bleed as the inside of his body was protected by the layer of bones. The other ninja would press their kunai against his neck and begin to ask questions. Shingai would give a small chuckle. "You seem too small to be one of these bandits, boy..." Shinigai would say as he would turn his head a bit, the kunai that had been pressed against his skin would cause him to bleed ever so slightly. "One... Be careful who you attack.. I am a kaguya and if i say you to be an enemy you would have a large number of my bones sticking through your body right now. But luckily you're cute. The name is Shinigai Kaguya, and you?"

"You should've killed him anyway." The voice of the demon in his mind would say as he would await for the young boy to release him. His eyes still watching the supply house as he would notice a few of the bushes start to shake as if something was coming through them. His eyes would widen as he would see 6 burly men walking through and headed toward the building. "Listen kid... we won't have time for too much small talk so lets go on and head for the battling. Hopefully a cutie like you likes to fight." shinigai would say hoping that he had released him he would turn to look at xur and give him a smile and a wink. After so he would point down to his headband that was wrapped around his waist and then would jump up to the tree. He was going to wait for the whole group to make its way into the open area before he would attack.
    Xur
    Xur
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Xur Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:09 am

Kaguya huh, so this was the man I was supposed to meet for my mission, good thing he decided to show up instead of leaving me out here to fight all these thugs on my own. He does not seem to be stressed out to have my knife at his neck right now, most likely due to all the dangerous and crazy missions someone of his caliber has already seen. Good thing the village decided to pair me with someone like this, I would hate to have to baby sit some crying whiny ninja in a situation like this. Allowing a sly smile to spread across my cute face I ease up on the knife, pulling it away from his neck after being sure this was not one of the bandits sent here to complicate my day. Stepping out from behind the boy I keep my kunai tight in my hand and watch the man before us grasp onto his last dying breath as six more large men break through the brush, now headed for the supply house.

“I will follow your lead, I am Xur Yagari by the way” Shinigai was quick to act, launching himself up into the tree I was just standing in, most likely getting an aerial view of the assault party. It was a good strategy, letting the entire group show themselves before attacking, we would not want any hidden surprises to catch us from behind. I quickly pull out a small spool of wire and tie one end to the loop of my kunai knife, holding the other end of the wire loose in my free hand. “Hey Shinigai, it might be better to take on this group from two separate fronts, I can flank the group if you wish me to”

I am not normally one for waiting and taking orders from a superior, but this Kaguya is clearly able to handle himself, and while I know I can take out this group myself, it does not hurt to make friends with such a strong ally at the same time. Pulling the wire taunt I continue to watch the group as they close in on the metal shack, six men total brandishing various forms of weaponry and gear now entering the cleared-out forest where the building rested. Now all that was left was for Shinigai to give the signal, and the real work would begin.

Word Count: 1076/1600
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:33 am

Listening to the boy speak shinigai would begin to devise a plan. He would know that the ninja's would be on high alert as they would surround their dead buddy. They knew that there were ninja around ready to strike them down when they would let their guard down. Shinigai would chuckle a bit as he thought of his own plan. He wasn't the type of ninja to be stealthy or quiet when he had a plan he was simply the type to go in head first, it had almost been like he was some knuckle head main character of a comic book who had little to no sense. He would begin to crack every bone in his body and undress himself. His robe would fall from the tree and cover the young Xur's head if he didn't dodge it. As he would start to feed his shoulder and arms through the top of his tunic and push it down to his waste. The golden chain connecting his waist, neck and ear together would stay intact as he would crack every bone in his body. "Hey cutie. Do what you want. But i will show you how i do it." He would say as he looked to the boy and gave him a wink before jumping from the tree.

The surrounding area of the supply house had been around a 40 meter diameter and had been guarded by multiple trees allowing shinigai to hide his original location of lift off so that the bandits would be a bit confused. They would know someone was there to protect the supply house but they didn't expect a naked man to come charging at them from the sky. As he would crash to the ground and stir up some dirt and dust shinigai's body would begin to make odd movements. Many people saw this to be repulsive as it would make it look as if something was moving in his body. A beast, no a parasite was coursing through his back and shoulders and arms and taking over this man's body, these people saw this bodys method of his kekkei genkai to be disgusting. As he would give a bigger smile and the dust would begin to settle the six bandits would spread out a bit ass they would begin to laugh only seeing his body's figure in the smoke. Speaking to each other saying that it had been a lone boy and it was nothing to fear. Shinigai would begin to speak from the dust. "Fear... You won't need that when you're dead."

Suddenly shinigai would appear as if he was a porcupine with meter long needles poking out of his skin. His skin and his blood littered the bones and his smile grew as if it had been a man who was deprived of food for years and was finally getting to eat a full course meal. Suddenly he would make a run to the three bandits that stood in front of him. The bone's sticking out of his shoulder would pierce the two on the edge and his head would force the middle one back with them. Leaving the other men for the young Xur to deal with. Shinigai would begin his onslaught against the enemy bandits removing himself from the inside of their bodies and getting into his own battle pose he would grab the bloodied bone spikes and create two sword like weapons from them. "draw your weapons. I wish to have some fun with your three." He said with a smile stretching from ear to ear.
    Xur
    Xur
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Xur Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:22 pm

So he wanted to do things his way, shock and awe, burst in and bust some heads. It was not really my style of doing things, but every person had their own skill set which contributed to a certain style of doing things. Who was to say mine was better than his? Keeping my eyes glued to the targets, I suddenly began to hear cracking and popping coming from above as the mans white shirt fluttered downwards and draped itself over my head. I had to fight back a chuckle as I moved the shirt just in time to watch the Kaguya launch himself through the air and into the crowd of men. This was my signal.

Stretching the wire taunt I took off in full sprint, circling around the warehouse and the group of bandits stationed there as Shinigai moved through the upper part of the trees. He would land among the men, bare skin showing as he began to unleash the legendary Kaguya technique. Obviously, I knew what a Kaguya was, and had heard the stories about their powerful bloodline, but this was the first time I would get to see it in action. The enemy’s attention was on him now, so I used the distraction to my advantage, moving around the group to flank them from behind, wire and knife in hand.

His initial assault had targeted three of the six men, now engaged in combat with them, I focused in on the other three who were further behind and closer to the tree line. He would take three and leave me three, perfect. I narrowed in on the first man, circling around as I managed to make my way behind him. Coming up behind the man I instinctively moved my arms up and over his head, bringing the wire to wrap around his neck. I would just barely manage to get a glimpse of my partner as his body started to wrap and deform, massive spikes made of bone sprouting from his bare flesh. It was a sight to see for sure, but I had other things to focus on.

Giving the wire a massive tug, I began to strangle the bandit in front of me. Choking him to death would take to long though, so as he began to gasp for air I plunged the steel knife in my other hand directly into his exposed neck. Due to the blood build up from the pressure of the wire, his neck would pop like a stressed water balloon, blood pouring down his chest as the thug clawed through the air, gasping for help. This man was dead, but his two partners in crime were now aware of my presence. The steel could be heard as they removed their blades from their sides, turning to close me in. 2v1 then, the odds were in my favor.

Word Count: 1555/1600
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:37 am

The sounds of the choking man would send chills down the kaguya's spine as he would hear him gasping for air and then gasp no more. Suddenly there had only been 5 enemies to deal with. The other three bandits would wince in pain as shinigai would remove his body from theres. "Oh a crafty kid." Shinigai would say as he would twirl the bone swords in his hands. The enemies would begin to draw kunai as if it would be enough to defend against his bones. Shinigai would laugh as bit and begin his onslaught. He would go for the man on the right first as he would strike at both of his arms cutting them and causing him to drop his kunai. Soon the blade's flat edge would rise up and hit the man's chin. Crack! He would look up giving shinigai the opening he would need as he would show his blade through the man's neck and kill him. His body dropping to the ground as his friends eyes would grow in fear. They would turn to look at one another and ponder running away.

It would take shinigai only a second to grab the next man that had not been paying attention. As he would wrap his hands around the neck of the man and then squeeze. The next man would watch his horror as his friend would slowly lose air and begin to lose vision. Suddenly shinigai would turn the man's neck forcefully as his body would drop to the ground. Two were down and there was one to go. Stepping close to the last one he would look him dead in his eyes. A smile appearing on his face as the man would tightly grip his kunai and begin to shake. Shinigai would laugh a bit as his hand would reach for the man's neck and his other would grab hold of his arm. Feeling his shaking shinigai would say, "Don't worry... I end your fear." Seconds would pass as a long bone spike would pierce through the ninja's neck. Three down. Shinigai would step over their bodies and head for the entrance of the supply house as he would lean against the wall and look toward the boy known as xur. "Hey! If you kill them now ill let your kiss me." Shinigai would say, being the slight flirt he was. Laughing to himself he didn't know if they boy would take him up on the offer but he would still bite his bottom lip and give the boy a wink if he had looked his way.

1748 (Done)
    Xur
    Xur
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Xur Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:04 am

I would feel the man’s life leave his body as the sack of meat and bone fell limp in my hands, instantly being dropped dead to the ground as his two partners in crime drew their weapons, ready to end my life. A quick smirk made its way across my face as I prepared for the two, one on either side, to lurch forward and strike. In this brief moment I had just enough time to cast a glimpse towards Shinigai, my teammate, as he began his slaughter as well. It was impressive to say the least, watching his skill unfold, bones swirling around, finding their marks and ending lives. Unfortunately, I was not able to witness him in all his glory as my targets and finally made their move.

The one to my right moved first, bringing a decently sized sword down to strike at my neck and shoulder. They were not going to attack together, which was smart, so I needed to time my movements correctly. Take a step to the side I positioned myself in a way as to dodge the first mans strike and still get around the flank of the other man. I would deliver a quick strike to his shin with my own leg, sending shooting pain up into the mans core, however my main goal was to distract him as I used both of my hands to wrap the wire around his free arm. Like a coiling snake I twisted my arms in a way as to snag his free arm, the rolled to his side and behind him, using the momentum to spin his entire body with me.

This would place the man in the way of his own partners sword strike. The blade would clash against the man’s back, as the tied up one was now looking directly into my eyes. I would grin as I watched his life fade from his eyes, back stabbed by someone on his own team. The thug who had struck now realized what had happened, pulling back to ready for a second strike. That is when I heard him, Shinigai from the warehouse calling out. So he had already disposed of his three huh. I had one left, and really wanted to impress. Allowing the dead man in my arms to fall to the ground like I did the first one, I expertly ducked as a second sword strike came my way.

Now hunched down with a blade above me, I used this moment to dash forward, driving my knife directly into the man’s groin, slicing into the meat of his body. But I would not stop there, tightly gripping the handle of my ninja tool, I would bring the weapon up with a rigged pull, cutting up into his waist and abdomen. The sound of flesh tearing and blood spilling would fill the air as some of it actually splattered out onto my face. It must have looked like a horror scene from the outside. Regardless of how it looked, I had managed to finish the job. Turning to face Shinigai, I simply smiled playfully, blood of my enemies dripping down my pale face.

Word Count: 2085 (complete)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pm