Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Knock Knock who's there? [open/Social] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

4 posters

Knock Knock who's there? [open/Social]

Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Knock Knock who's there? [open/Social] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Knock Knock who's there? [open/Social] Empty Knock Knock who's there? [open/Social]

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:52 pm

The sun was hot, the sand felt coarse, the air seemed to be non-existence as the boy made it to the vast desert of the Sun village. Shinigai was not used to being in the sun for so long as he had usually been in the shade in his village. His skin would show the opposite of this as he had been born with tons of melanin. As he would step through the desert he would try to stay on the marked path toward the sun. He remembered meeting two sun ninja before, one had been a man with red hair and the other had been a dream boat with a dream sword. " What was his name... oh yea! sojiro..." He would say as he drooled a bit thinking about the man's body and their first encounter. He had some special type of sword that seem to cut with ease. suddenly shinigai would see the gates to the village. Running up to them he would be stopped by the guards. "HOLD IT. STATE YOUR BUSINESS." Shinigai would stop in place as he looked toward them. "Umm im.. here to meet sojiro. may i please pass!"
    Faustein Uchiha
    Faustein Uchiha
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Knock Knock who's there? [open/Social] Empty Re: Knock Knock who's there? [open/Social]

Post by Faustein Uchiha Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:00 pm

Some time had passed once more since the hyena hunting mission that Faustein had participated in with one of his fellow Sun Village ninja, a kunoichi named Kannagi, and a kunoichi from the neighboring Moon Village, this one being called Ami. Ami was from the Hyuugs clan as she had amply demonstrated back then. After that had come the spar that Faustein had taken part in, and here he had met Ami Hyuuga once again and came across yet another Sun Village ninja, this one being a shinobi known as Sojiro. During the time since the completion of these two encounters, Faustein had become engrossed in both his professional life as a practicing physician-scientist/medical ninja as well as in his ever progressing mad science research. However, once again as always, he had hit some snag in his experiments and just could not seem to circumvent it despite his best efforts. So, he decided to set it aside for the time being and go for a stroll, despite the blazing sun bearing down on everything with its burning hot rays.

Holy Heisenberg, the sun is especially bright today, what a drag...

Faustein mused with a frown as he shielded his jet black eyes from the blindingly bright celestial body and walked out into the streets of the Sun Village. Then, he let his feet carry him wherever they may while immersing himself in his thoughts which were occupied with the impending modification of the experimental design which had been giving him so much trouble. After what seemed like several hours had ticked by, Faustein was somehow nearing the village gates just as he had done the last time. It was then that he noticed the village guards blocking someone from entering, so since his naturally insatiable curiosity was piqued, he let his feet carry him towards the village gates. Upon arrival, he asked the guards

"Greetings, what seems to be the problem?"

He asked and then fell silent while looking at the person being stopped by the village guards. From what he could tell by his study, the person was clearly a Moon village shinobi, but beyond that, he could not tell what the issue at hand was, so he decided he would wait for the person to introduce themselves and their purpose.

OOC:

Text Legend:

• Italics w/o Quotes: Faustein's silent thoughts

• Bold w/ Quotes: Faustein's out loud speech

• Non-Bold, Non-Italic: Faustein's action text

Appearance:

Knock Knock who's there? [open/Social] Senkuishigamiwork
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Knock Knock who's there? [open/Social] Empty Re: Knock Knock who's there? [open/Social]

Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:34 pm

Cure felt truly drained. No really he was exhausted. He did not remember the last time he had properly slept. Ever since the run in with the Hunter ninja he had been a little bit paranoid.....okay....maybe way more then a little. They'd survived the encounter obviously and Cure believed his secret identity was still well intact. Cure began busting his chops to produce results and fast. He had to be stronger, had to be smarter, and his medical skills must ascend and ascend again. As he neared the gate of his village he dragged his weary eyes forward to see there was some sort of altercation afoot. This was NOT the time, but it was fine. It's not like Cure had any plans of sleeping or resting anytime son so why not solve this problem before him. "What's going on here guards? Is there something amiss? How do you do good sirs!" The weary Cure would inquire of the guards before politely greeting both the Sun and Moon Shinobi at the scene. He was surely awake enough for such a small group interaction.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:41 pm

Shinigai would become a bit nervous as two other sun ninja would walk up. It was beginning to cause a commotion and that was one thing a moon ninja did not want to do in the sun village. "umm.. ummm" He would begin to say stuttering a bit "I apologize for causing any uproar. I have come to speak to Sojiro. I met him a while back and he's known as a pretty strong shinobi." He would say a it would quickly hit him that he had yet to introduce himself. Bowing to the two who had appeared he would not see sojiro walk up. He would only hear another sun ninja speak. "Again i did not come to cause trouble. I am Jayy Farron, born of the roaming Farron tribe. I have come to ask Sojiro to train me in Taijutsu." He would say as he spoke of the Farron tribe. They had been a clan of ninja who specialized in acrobatics. They performed in a traveling circus for the entertainment of the world but had died out not too long ago. Jayy had been the last of them and was unable to learn their way. When shinigai met new people he would try his best to keep the kaguya side hidden by his mothers heritage. Jayy Farron had been the name he used when him and his mother were on the run from the kaguya clan. Other ways of keeping this as secret was by covering his marks with his headband. His skin tone and darker hair color threw people off even more.
    Faustein Uchiha
    Faustein Uchiha
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Faustein Uchiha Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:07 am

Faustein had been conversing with the village guard about the dark skinned stranger when another person had also walked up and accosted them with an inquiry about what was going on and if there was any problem. The person in question was dressed in the usual physician-scientist attire lab coat, face mask, gloves, and so on which indicated to Faustein that this person was basically one of his colleagues aka another medical ninja/physician-scientist. So Faustein had responded while also giving a nod to acknowledge the person

"Hmm? Oh, greetings to you, and it would suffice to say it has been an eventful days, but there is no real problem here, per se. It was just that the village guard's voices and that of our guest drew my attention and thus enticed me to meander here. "

At that moment, another fellow Sun shinobi who also seemed to be a medic ninja and physician-scientist showed up, with the same inquiry as to what was occurring at the village gates. Faustein recognized this one to be a man named Sojiro and it seemed to him that Sojiro recognized him in return, so Faustein raised one hand in a lazy wave as the man joined them

"Greetings. Ah we meet again, I perceive. If memory serves, your name was...Sojiro?"

Faustein asked the man and was about to fall silent but then Sojiro had vouched for the stranger who then finally introduced himself and reiterated that he was not out to cause trouble for the Sun Village but just visiting in order to train with Sojiro. So, Faustein first introduced himself and then suggested to the group

"Greetings to you as well, you may call me Faust. Now then, if you truly are here to train, then this is hardly the place for it. Given that, why not the lot of us head over to wherever you had planned to train with Sojiro?"

Then, he fell silent and waited for whatever reactions or responses the others in the group had for him.
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:35 pm

"Ah, Soji-kun there you are. I was wondering were you'd been." With his long sleepless days that seemed to run into each other at this point Cure had been losing track of more then he wanted to admit to be honest. Sojiro's location being one of those things. He'd also been working on a new type of medicine recently and he was determined to improve his medical ninjutsu knowledge to help with that. Cure pushed the cobwebs from his mind and straightened his five foot posture a bit before remembering to introduce himself as the group headed inside of the village. "I'm Cure nice to meet you two, btw Soji-kun there's something I need a hand with when you have the time. I can come with you and wait while you discuss with this person about the dojo and what it offers...."
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:46 am

Shinigai would notice that the man Sojiro was wanted by more than just him. The young boy knew the man was strong, and looked extremely sexy, but he also knew that if he wanted to break the strength threshold he seemed to find himself at he would need to listen and learn from this man. As he listened to sojiro about his dojo an eye brow would raise as he seemed to become happy. A smirk appearing on his face as his arms raised up and his hands turned into a fist. "Yes Sojiro-senpai! I can't wait to train with you!" He said as his voice raised.

Shinigai would hurry past the other two sun ninja and follow Sojiro, being about 5 feet away from him at all times till they would make it to his dojo. Shinigai's eyes sparkling as he looked over the building. He was in awe and would miss over the clinic part of the building. So far this week was going great for the young ninja. He had made it to the sun in one piece and had not heard from that man in day. Walking in Shinigai would take off his sandals. He would seem to be homeless as each sandal had different patterns of holes in them, but the young boy would ignore any stares he would receive. Washing his feet and drying them he would continue to the middle of the large dojo taking in the scent of a man's sweat and the feeling of power he was getting from Sojiro.

Stopping he would connect his eyes with both Cure and Faust. They had struck him as weird as they wore lab coat like getups. "So maybe i can show you wear i stand, Sojiro-senpai... I could spar with one of these Sun ninja..." he said as he parted his feet, His left sliding to the back and his right pointing at Faust as his arms would change their positions. His right hand making half of the ram sign, while his left would stay in a fist and sit on his side. Shinigai would be ready to fight with pure taijutsu.
    Faustein Uchiha
    Faustein Uchiha
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Faustein Uchiha Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:11 am

Now the plan seemed underway as Faustein had noticed that Sojiro had acquiesced to the request of the stranger from the Moon Village who had introduced themselves as "Jayy Farron". So, when Sojiro led the group to his quarters which seemed to be a combination of medical shop, dojo, and clinic, Faustein had simply followed along at a leisurely pace. Once the group reached their destination, they were instructed to doff their footwear, so Faustein did just that and then washed and dried his feet as he had seen Sojiro do earlier. After that, he followed the others inside and had then waited for events to progress further.

This is quite the intriguing setup, perhaps my own plans for my future establishment could be inspired by these.

Faustein mused silently with a slight smirk on his thin, firm lips as he looked about the area to discern all the elements therein. However, towards the end of his silent inspection, his reverie was interrupted by the sound of the stranger called Jayy Farron suggesting to Sojiro after having locked eyes briefly with Faustein and Cure that, in the way of a competency demonstration, a spar could be held against them.

"A spar, eh? Well, combat was never my forte, whether in the form of a spar or an actual fight...so it is uncertain as to what degree of challenge would posed by my efforts here, but that said, perhaps this is an ample opportunity to gain some further practical experience in the discipline."

Remarking thus, Faustein fell silent and then got into position with his left hand raised up and palm pointing towards Jayy while having his right hand held loosely in a fist at his right hip. He also shifted his body so that his left foot was forward while his right was positioned towards the back. Lastly, he turned his torso slightly to the side so as to avoid presenting a full frontal target to any upcoming attacks via more of a side profile. Then, he waited for either Jayy or Sojiro to do something to advance the events in the situation further.
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:12 pm

Cure followed behind soundlessly. Soji-kun seemed annoyed. Normally with the affect the man had on him this would distress him but Cure was hardly able to focus. His eyes were already showing drowsiness again despite him attempting to clear his head earlier. Also Cure forgot to bring his caffeine pills with him this time. He frowned beneath his mask but nothing more. As they arrived at the dojo things seemed like they would get started immediately. As he trudged through the instructions on removing his shoes properly Cure decided he would just mention what he needed and leave Soji to consider it. He really needed to go back to grab his caffeine pills. And not just because he afraid of the nightmares he might have if he slept instead. He just ...couldn't sleep....don't dig into it! "Signature medicine....I'm working on it. I have the formula under work....materials mostly found....finishing touches...research....need study your medicine....help....going now...." There was a woozy feeling and frustration as Cure witnessed the room spinning around him. He made two steps out of the dojo forgetting to even grab his shoes before losing the battle against his body as he felt himself begin to fall. It was the last thing his mind barely registered before he blacked out.....then the nightmares started.......
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:29 pm

Shinigai became a bit annoyed as he watched the small man almost hit the ground. Sojiro had caught him keeping him from hitting the ground. "ugh... great..." Shinigai would say as his eyes would look toward the small man. Walking toward the two he would look sojiro in his eyes. His light green eyes looking over the two of them as his opponent would run out of the building to try and find some supplies for the man. "Maybe you should just take him home and throw him on his bed... or the floor." Shinigai would whisper the last part as he turned away from sojiro as he asked why the young kaguya would travel this far to speak with him. He had many reasons, after first meeting him and that gorgeous sword he had, shinigai was quite fascinated by the man. "Well... i know you're quite the skilled medical ninja and thought you could help me with this...." Shinigai would raise up his right hand and remove the bandages around his hand. As they fell to the ground it would reveal a finger which had been missing the skin and muscles around it. "The other reason... was to learn how to control my own fighting power with you. Please i beg of you to teach me your ways, sir."
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:33 am

Warning Semi-Gruesome Scene:

Cure bolted up not long after he lost consciousness. There was a cold sweat all across his body. And a dull sense of horror still ached inside in his chest that felt like it was being squeezed ever so slightly inside. His eye's were dilated and there was a barely discernible tremor in his body. This lasted less then a minute before Cure's instinct, walls, and logic kicked back in fiercely. Immediately he returned to his bland non-committal look and let logic take over as he analyzed his situation. First he surveyed his disguise seeing it was still intact and no one should know his gender or identity (outside of Sojiro). This was the first priority, second was his surroundings. The dojo with Sojiro and that weird kid from the gate. Third situation. Clearly he had passed out after forgetting to bring his caffeine pills with him. He had nightmares again...memories of some of his torture at his families hands. Not much time could have passed given his position on the floor and the light of the time of the day. Analysis complete. He needed to retreat now and explain later. With an extraordinary effort and a handful of his remaining chakra Cure's body disappeared before either ninja could quiz him utilizing body flicker. With his exhaustion he didn't get as far as he normally might but enough that he had a little distance from the dojo. He started walking away towards his home as he inwardly scolded his oversight of leaving his caffeine pills. It would not happen again.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:45 pm

Shinigai would watch as the other man would make haste out of the dojo. It was fine that this man had finally left the two alone. After all shinigai was here for one purpose and that was to meet and train with Sojiro, the others were simply annoying pest to him at this point. As he would listen to Soji talk he would nod his head and follow him through the few doors and hallways to make it to what seemed to be a patient room. Shinigai would look around and stop for just a second. Really he had no reason to trust sojiro. He had meet the man once and gained some type of admiration for them and their weapons. Looking down at his finger shinigai would head for the chair and take a seat. "Anything you need to know before we get started?" Shinigai would ask as he played with his boney finger.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:06 pm

Shinigai would look at sojiro as he spoke of any abnormalities in his blood. Was he trying to get at something? Had he noticed something about his body. "I..." He would utter a bit as he thought about lying to the man. "I don't think we of the Farron tribe have any bloodline traits.. Sorry." He said as he would shrug his shoulder. He would take this chance he knew he couldn't trust too many people with his identity. He had no idea if Sojiro wanted to use him to get back at the kaguya clan or the kage so he would opt to keep this a secret. Watching the man shuffle around with the IVs he would keep his eye brow raised and then say, "I don't really want to be put asleep.... Is there anyway i can be awake for this? I can take the pain... and the gore." He would say as his hand would rub the boney finger.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:53 pm

Shingai would wince as the iv was inserted into his skin. "Very well... ill wear a blindfold." shinigai would sigh. He would hope this would not cause him too much pain, thinking on the words sojiro said about the bloodline. He was starting to become scared and a bit shifty. "so-Sojiro!" He would yell out to the man who had not long left the room. He would wait for sojiro to return before he would speak again. "I... I lied.." He would stutter as he reached for his headband he would pull it off to reveal the markings of the kaguya. "I'm of the kaguya clan.. I'm sorry. You must understand that my clan doesn't sit well in the world...." Shinigai would say as he looked away from the man. "And if you don't believe me.... ill show you something neat..." He would then cause his leg to grow 4 large bone spikes. Each half a meter long and ripping through his pants as he would point to them. "See.."
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:37 pm

Shinigai would sigh as the man would make his way back into the room and confirm it would not change a thing. He felt a little stupid because his anxiety made him blurt this truth out. As he watched sojiro sit down next to him he would raise an eyebrow at him. "Sorry not into kinky stuff man.." Shinigai would say as he grabbed on to the blindfold and put it on over his eyes. He was gaining some trust of the man but it was taking a while. "Hey.. you said this opens up avenues... Are you going to steal my DNA? i've heard of medical ninja who carry packs of DNA from different clans and seeing as we barely know each other. How would i know you aren't like that." He would say with a small nervous laugh.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:48 am

As shinigai sat there waiting for the procedure to be over he would make a face at the mans businessman comment. It had not been too long until it was over as he would begin to feel his finger once more. It had been somewhat of a happy day for him as he would move it around and smile a bit. Assuming he could take off the blindfold he would reach up with his newly formed finger and do so. Raising his eyebrow as the man spoke of body modifications. Shinigai always had a dream about having a tail as he would rub his chin. "I mean.... I've always wanted to have a tail." He would say with a laugh as he would cracked his neck a bit getting comfortable again. "Could someone of your skill... do that?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:11 am