Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Tell me a secret [solo] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Tell me a secret [solo]

Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Tell me a secret [solo] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Tell me a secret [solo] Empty Tell me a secret [solo]

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:49 pm

Spoiler:

Shinigai had made it back to the village mission center once again. His boredom and his pain driving him to work on multiple missions as he would wait for his friends to recover from their mental fall outs. Shinigai had found yet another mission to do on this nice rainy day. As he would first head home for a change of clothing. His job today was to head to the kataki road and do a bit of intel on the few people who were traveling through. Shinigai had not been known to be a loud member of the kaguya clan and he know he could get this done without raising too many alarms. As he would enter the compound he would begin to change his clothing. Leaving his headband on the bed and wearing a pitch black suit that covered everything but his emerald eyes. Shifting back and forth he would rush out of the compound and use the building highway to make it to the outskirts of the village. After his footing would be lost he would jump to one of the larger trees and jump downward to get a closer view of the kataki road.

Shinigai would look over the few groups that had been passing by. Hoping to find a few sun shinobi or even those missing ninja that littered the bingo book. But no one had fit either description except for a small group of two. The had seemed a bit suspicious as they left the village gates. They had not looked too satisfied from their visit. "I guess this will be them." Shinigai would say as he began to jot down information on the group. The two woman were not happy or sunny so he ruled out that they were ninja of the Sun village. They wore much more clothing then most ninja in the summer time. "Ninja from the north?" Shinigai would ask himself. It had not been long since he and karite had took a trip to the north to investigate some tracks left in the snow and all the ninja that had been living around there had not been happy about the severe snow storms that were occurring. Shinigai would be lost in thought for a bit losing sight of the two woman. He would jump a few meters forward in search of them but still trying to keep his position a secret. One of the girls would mention that they had been far enough away from the village to talk without being spied on. This would cause shinigai to raise an eyebrow. Why would someone need to be away from the village to talk unless they had a plot in mind.

"We need to find a way to free our cousin from the moon prison." The girl would say as shinigai would jot down this information. Hoping to get a name he would stay on their tracks. They were out for revenge much like shinigai himself, but they had not made the first step of inserting their existence into the working of that they wish to avenge. Suddenly one of the girls would break down crying. Her feelings overflowing as she would wail for the imprisoned girl's name. "Hyo! I miss you sooo much!" She would yell as her knees hit the ground and the tears would flow from her face. "Im sorry." Shinigai would say under his breathe as he would then leave the area. He had felt he had enough info on a possible attack or infiltration plan in the works from these young girls from the north. As he left the tree it would rustle a bit causing the other girl to look back at it for a moment before she would continue to comfort her sister.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:52 am