Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Friends or blood? [solo event mission] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Friends or blood? [solo event mission]

Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Friends or blood? [solo event mission] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Friends or blood? [solo event mission] Empty Friends or blood? [solo event mission]

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:58 am

Spoiler:

It had taken the young kaguya a bit to make it to the barrens. He was a bit exhausted as he walked off of the Kataki road and into this barren wasteland. Or for most it was a land filled with treasure for them to pick up and sell to the villages. Shinigai would make his way down the road and begin to see large monuments that seemed to speak of the time that had long since past. Wow this is a throwback to some fun times with me and your mother. You know she came out here to kill a few bandits. and boy did she do a number on them. She was such a good two shoes back then. The demon inside of his head would say as he would snicker a bit at the thought of the dead bodies that littered that day. Shinigai would scoff a bit but he would ignore the demon as he spoke.

It had been a few minutes until he would find a man that seemed to be a bit scared. He was a scrawny man, which indicated that he barely ate, as he sat on the group shivering and staring in the west. Shinigai was not a man that would just help some random scaredy cat but this situation would force him to. As he would slowly take steps to the man and being to speak. "Pardon me..." He would say as the man would scream at the top of his lungs and begin to crab walk away from the boy. Shinigai would pick up his speed and chase down the man. Launching himself from the ground and on to the man. He would pull the kunai from his pouch and growl. "I have some questions and im a bit tired. So answer them and we can part way." Shinigai said with a deep tone in his voice. "Have you seen a green haired girl and a woman with huge boobs come through this area? I expect the correct answers or i just might maim you." He said with a growl. The man would whimper as if he was in deep fear of the man. But he had already had his life flash before his eyes. The man would pee himself as he would answer the question. "N-No sir.. But there were a few men looking over those ruins. Maybe they joined them. P-please don't kill me..." Shinigai would squint his eyes as he listened to the answer. It was not the answer he wanted but it could lead to what he wanted. "Why are you so afraid of me? or is it something else?" He would ask.

The man would continue to shake in fear as he spoke once more. He would look back in the direction of the ruins and speak once more. "Those ruins.. something is there... and these people don't know what their about to reawaken." He said. Something big and something scary! Lets find out my dear Shini. The demon would say as jay would raise up from the man, trying his best to avoid the pee that soaked into the ground. "Thank you. " Jayy would say as he walked away from the disgusting man. Jayy would continue down the dirt road to find a large rock. It had been larger than the few he had already passed. Jayy would look around looking for the men the scrawny man would speak of. As he began to walk slowly around the rock only to see a shadow of a man. It had to of been one of the other adventurers that found their way to the area. Jayy began to run toward the side of the rock. It was then he would find nothing. The area seemed clear except for what seemed to be a crack in the area. Jayy would hesistate to touch it as it seemed it had been cut clean through with out any type of resistance. "How odd... What kind of person could use a katana with this power. I must train under them. Ugh but first i need to find my annoying friends... " Jayy would say as he continued to walk around the huge rock that seemed to go on for miles.
    710 words

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:41 pm