Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Another Snake oil salesman- Blood Crystal affair !  (Mission) (Plot) 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Another Snake oil salesman- Blood Crystal affair ! (Mission) (Plot)

Kensei
    Kensei

Another Snake oil salesman- Blood Crystal affair !  (Mission) (Plot) Empty Another Snake oil salesman- Blood Crystal affair ! (Mission) (Plot)

Post by Kensei Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:47 pm

Mission Details:

The gathering mob of villagers had began clamoring  in excitement around the eccentrically dressed merchant on the outskirts of the Moon village gates.  He was a short and overweight man, who had bellowed about his travels and the riches he had come to attain. He had composed himself as a high fairing part of the bourgeoise as he ranted on about his collection of mystical artifacts, his “Wonders of prosperity” which had delivered him from peasantry to palaces within both villages. He tried hard to maintain a fragrance of superiority amongst the shoving spectators as they grunted and clawed at their chance to secure their position in line amongst the crowd. His facade would fool no true shinobi, this man had oozed mischievous intent, his suspicious smile would send chills to a noticing eye. Regardless of his attire the sun spots and the scattered blemishes across his face had betrayed the feathered aristocratic garments he had chosen to wear. This man was no noble, but had made an attempt to appear to the commoners of the village as a man of wealth and taste tapping into the individual need to be seen as more than what they were. The vile smirk that spread across his face had brought Kensei to a  brief pause as he watched over the scene high above the village gate tops. “Another snake oil salesmen, fooling the less fortunate with nonsense.”
    Kensei shook his head in disagreement before leaping down from where he watched, gently landing on the ground below. Dusting off his oversized cloak he walked towards the gathered crowed before submerging himself within it, sifting through the watchers as he made his way to the front.

The man was even uglier up close, his skin redden as he grew louder, his big rounded nose and large nostrils that flared when he spoke gave him the appearance of an ugly washed up bull. The man had began balding under the small feathered cap he wore, with grownish hair parted to the sides of it, he looked like an old orange or a dried up lemon, kensei noted, almost chuckling out loud as he stopped face to face with he merchant. Another sly smirk grew on the merchants face, his upper lip coiling to reveal the gold canine teeth.
    “Young Shinobi! Welcome, Welcome!  I've traveled far and wide, Ive gathered an assortment of trinkets and goods that would be of Interest to any and all worthy Shinobi! You see from humble beginnings I’ve worked to make a name for myself and I have struggled endlessly. That is of course until the gods of old revealed to me their plan for my ascension! In the form of these powerful luck inducing crystal! The rumors that have spread across the lands are true indeed! The crystals of the gods are in act not myth but REAL! Said to have been the gems most valuable to the all powerful! These crystals are as ancient as the you very own Village! Hear me, the lot of you ! Ive gone from living in alleyways to breaking bread with village officials, from poor like many of you, to enjoying a lifestyle not yet seen amongst the shinobi of your village. I implore you all to listen, with just a few of these crystals in your possession your luck will swiftly change!
    “You expect us to believe a crystal is responsible for your sudden rocketing status? Or that it some how improves a persons luck? What else do you have for sale? Golden goose eggs? Magic beans?”
    Kensei called out arrogantly, his tone annoyed with hopes of stirring he rot of the crowd against the merchant. Almost instantly the clamour of the crowd intensified as the spectators whispered their own doubts.
    “Ah a nonbeliever is amongst us! Allow me to educate you child. You see the story is these crystals are infused with the essence of mystical chakra from ancient times. This essence was one worn by kings and leaders during the clashes with the gods protecting humans for their wraith. Lost in time we have forgotten what these things do, but if you are a scholar of the ancient text like me and my guild of merchants you’d not soon forget the stories of the beginning. You can all see these are the true crystals, just by its touch you can feel the essence of the old gods, look how they glow, listen closely and you will hear the whispers of the ancient.”

As the man spoke he lifted his eyes off of Kensei but not before a short glare of disgust, turning his attention towards the restless crowd. He spoke passionately and with his hands, as he brought forth one of the infamous crystals. It glowed in the light, the beam of sunlight bouncing off the glossy surface and flickering over the crowd. In an instant the crowd grew silent, and then in awe, as whispers of approval began swarming around.

“Shit”
    The villagers pushed forward, shoving kensei out of the way as they surrounded the merchant eagerly once more, their hands and ryo flapping in the air. Kensei felt something strange during the exchange, a eerie feeling had consumed him as he found himself on the outside of the mob. He had only caught a short glimpse of the crystal but there was definitely something strange about them, he did not need his eye prowess to feel the aura that the crystals had given off. This was not some ancient harmless essence, there was something wicked about the crystals as red as his second eyes. Without allowing another chance to pass him Kensei acted quickly, reaching into his cloak he retrieved a small smoke bomb, tossing it inconspicuously into the crowd. As the smoke clouds filled the area the gathered villagers began to scatter as the sounds of coughing and panic filled the smoky air around them blinding all within. As they entered their panic, Kensei moved silently through the smoke clouds avoiding the fleeing villagers as they escaped. Within the cloud of smoke he’d appear only as a dark figure, his blood red eyes piercing though the densest fog. He stopped in front of the merchant, who had dropped to a knee coughing while fanning way the smoke around him with his hand.
    “You there! Help me I can’t see a damn-“
    Before he could finish his sentence Kensei’s foot had crashed against the merchants face dropping him unconscious on the ground. Kneeling Ken grabbed his bag of “goods” along with a small merchant card detailing the merchant routes. Before the smoke could clear out Kensei disappeared into the forested area behind them avoiding being spotted by anyone especially the village guards
    “This guy is a liar, a snake. Using people to further his own gains… But there’s something off about these Crystals. I can see the essence or chakra stored within it, there’s something sinister about it. I have to let the Sun know.”
    He thought to himself as he pushed forward aiming to give himself space form the scene of the crime.

(WC- 1k)
    (MC)

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:25 pm