Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Patrol the Vill.....oooooooh pretty fox! 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Patrol the Vill.....oooooooh pretty fox!

Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Patrol the Vill.....oooooooh pretty fox! Empty Patrol the Vill.....oooooooh pretty fox!

Post by Zap Fosho Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:41 am

Karite sighed as she got up that morning. She took her shower and got dressed. She put on her normal shinobi outfit. She put on her black shorts and then started with her tops. Her black shirt hug close to her fishnet long sleeve undershirt. Her curves showing properly. She threw her cloak over her outfit and put her arms threw the sleeves. She decided to close it and put up her hood. She did a couple warm up stretches to make sure she was ready for the patrol. She yawned and walked down to the kitchen, where her sister was waiting. “Hey Hitomi, how the hell are you up so early?” She giggled knowing the answer. Hitomi shook her head. “Breakfast is on the table. Don't do anything stupid while you are out on your mission today. I want no reports of dead people. Is that understood?” She put her hands on her hips and chuckled. Karite grabbed the toast and ate it quickly. “Yes, ma'am!” She joked. “I will make sure that no one gets a tanto in their spine.” She giggled and began to ran off as Hitomi yelled after her. “That's not funny!!!” Karite giggled as she kept running off into the thick of the Akumu Clan grounds.

She was still giggling as she ran into the Head Priestess. She bounced off and fell onto the ground. She looked up to see the face of a demon. “I am so sorry Head Priestess. I did not mean to run into you I swear.” She said to keep face and pay her respects to the second most powerful Akumu in the clan. The demon's face contorted into a crooked smile. The old woman standing in front of Karite offered her hand to help Karite up. Karite took it but was suspicious of her desires. “Good thing for you to run into me. You are doing a mission to patrol the mission right?” Karite nodded quickly out of fear. “Good. I need you to help some of our clan members with a wild animal that got into their house. I'm sure you can handle it alone.” She smirked as she pointed at a house in the near the temple. She nodded and ran off.

Karite got to the house thankful to have gotten away from the crone. She waved to the village members who invited her to get close. “What's going on today?” She stated looking over to the house. “We had a couple wild foxes get into the house. Can you try to get them out?” She nodded and slowly made her way into the house. As she closed the door behind her, she heard a scurrying coming from the kitchen. She made her way into kitchen slowly, keeping an eye on her surroundings. As she entered the kitchen, she noticed the fox hidden under the table. She walked slowly to the fridge and grabbed a piece of meat. She closed the fridge and sat on the floor, trying to encourage the fox over to her. The fox slowly made its way over to Karite. As it went to bite onto the meat, Karite quickly grabbed the fox and pulled it into her body. She held it close to her chest in a way that it would be unable to get away. “Oh be nice, Mr. Fox. I'm just going to get you to a new home.” She giggled as she pet the fox's head. She continued to pet it as it tried to nip at her. She avoided it and scoured the house. She could not find a second fox as she kept torturing the one in her arms. “Oh well, let's get you home, little one.” She walked out of the house. “Sorry, only one fox was in there. Couldn't see a second one.” The family thanked her and let her go on her way. She walked off towards the woods to release the fox. After she released the fox, she would report to the Kage for mission completion.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:52 am