Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Bestie Patrol 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Bestie Patrol

Anonymous

Bestie Patrol Empty Bestie Patrol

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:41 pm

Spoiler:
    Bestie Patrol B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Bestie Patrol B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Bestie Patrol B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you need a place to run to!”
    “For better or worse, I got you!”

He could not leave the village so soon. Not like this.

The Usagi clan had long left the village after getting their fill of pieces of ryo and paper bills. They had their laughs and would even trot upon the sands as if they had a hoot from the previous night and woke up to the morning laughing. It would be no surprise if a phrase came from this instance. To “laugh all the way to a safe?” Something of that accord would probably be appropriate considering how they all worked so hard. However, even as they were leaving the village that morning, a certain individual had not left the village as he would be preoccupied with thought.

Hikari Usagi just could not leave. Not like this.

Prior to seeing how little Sojiro slept and the time he dedicated to trying to solve the latest case of the Sun Village, Hikari felt absolutely devastated to see his friend in such a state. His eyes would absolutely roll in disgust. However, with him not seeing a mirror, he would not give himself the satisfaction of knowing who to direct his attention to. As usual, he would feel utterly helpless to help his friends. Therefore, he would do the next best thing: he would take a mission.

The borders of the Sun Village were to be patrolled in order to gain some kind of footing on who was going in and out of the village. Major evidence had suggested that they were being moved. Of course, with no clear indication where, Hikari believed he would at least get lucky by walking about the canyon areas of the village. The texture of the Earth under his feet would tell him what lurked beneath the crust and nearby. All of the things within the area not relevant to the thoughts within his head which he tried to calm.

“What can I do to ease my friend’s burden?” he whispered so lowly to himself.

OOC Notes: ---
    Now Playing: Light & Shadow by Utada Hikaru
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Bestie Patrol Empty Re: Bestie Patrol

Post by Kenji Haruka Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:03 pm

The failure of yesterday was still on Kenji's mind, Sojiro told them it wouldn't be long before he finds another lead for the trio to investigate but Kenji still wanted to do more, look into the case further, look for details that were missed. Which is why he had chose to stay in the sun village a bit longer and take a border scouting mission, something simple so he can run through his memories and see if he overlooked something. Not to mention being able to list out possibilities in his journal and cross them out to ensure he wouldn't follow any dead ends in the future.

Of course he had noticed the mission said there would be another shinobi waiting for him there, it was almost a guarantee Kenji would be working with someone at this point, the only time he went solo was after his team left him. He only hoped this person would be quiet and let him think and work, he couldn't bother with his whole joking thing right about now, not when kids were being... Who even knows what those poor children could be going through? Just the thought of the possibilities made him sick.

What he wasn't expecting however was for his partner to be none other than Hikari. Letting out a small sigh to himself, Kenji forced himself to smirk as he approached the blind bun. "Well, what a pleasant surprise." Kenji greeted his old companion, his hands in pocket and his eye looking out at the environment around him, keeping away from the bunny himself. "Didn't think you'd still be here Hikari, thought you'd just head on home." Kenji admitted to Hikari since he was curious on why the bunny chose to stay and take this job while also being hopeful Hikari wasn't in a familiar mood to himself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:34 pm

Bestie Patrol B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Bestie Patrol B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Bestie Patrol B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    "It’s You and Me and Our Time Now!”
    “Don’t let Me Down!”

“O-oh!” His world famous word spilling from his mouth as he would turn on his heel. “Kenji-kun!” Hikari would call aloud as he would whip around. Spinning on his heel, he would look at the shinobi with no purpose at all. It was his ears that would notice his steps, his form, and not to mention that voice of his. Hikari’s mouth would part slightly as he would start to say something that he noticed. However, with passing time, he would do nothing more than turn back to the sight of the distant desert that was beyond the cliffs. The air was the highest allowing it to sweep along his body for comfort although he made out none of the distant sea.

“I-It is...good to see you again,” he spoke hesitantly, “Sorry if I had not returned to the village. I-I was just worried and told my family that I would stay just a little bit longer.” Hikari’s eyes would dip as if his head was weighed down with thought. Though, he knew he could not stay that way. “W-we should begin, o-or rather...continue? My ears have been actually looking around at everything within the area. I-I actually thought you were someone random until you had gotten closer. I-I guess I should use Pulse!”

Hikari would make a simple hand seal that would make the ears atop of his head almost come to life as they would twitch wildly before coming to a calm. A smile coming to his face as he could make out the details of his friend and the area. “Now then, shall we talk?” Whether he was to get a response or not, he would begin to do so with his hands behind his back and a weak smile upon his face. His eyes obviously trying to hide what he felt. “Kenji-kun...can I ask...something?” He would do so, as usual, whether he was allowed or not. “Did you stay worrying about the kids...a-and Sojiro-kun?” he would ask curiously.

OOC Notes: ---
    Now Playing: ---
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:14 pm

Kenji could only raise an eyebrow as Hikari seemed hesitant to speak to him and his confusion only grew as Hikari apologized for staying here? Was his disappointment really that easy to see? It wasn't that he was disappointed to be partnered with Hikari truthfully but he'd have preferred time to gather his thoughts and refocus on what he could do to track the missing children. Something he wasn't able to do with Hikari as he knew him personally and would know his sudden quietness would be out of the ordinary and more than likely prompt questions. Questions Kenji didn't want to answer.

Either way, it seemed Hikari didn't want to stop and talk about it either and instead he offered to continue the mission, having apparently started without him to which Kenji could only place his hand over his heart. "You started without me? I'm shocked Hikari, shocked." Kenji would playfully feign hurt at the bunny's words, trying to lighten the atmosphere a bit. He could gather his thoughts and write out clues later, for now he'd have to focus on the mission at hand. Or so he thought as Hikari asked him if he stayed worried for the kids and Sojiro.

Kenji only turned away from Hikari as he scratched at his cheek, uncertain how to respond before realizing Hikari could probably hear his heart speed up slightly so any hope of trying to lie about it was gone. "Man, you'd probably make a fine detective." Kenji would comment with a weak chuckle to himself as he sighed. "I don't like leaving those kids, you "saw" what condition they were living and I doubt the next shithole they are at is any better." Kenji explained to his companion while taking out a candy stick for himself.

"I take it that you're more concerned over Sojiro though, huh?" Kenji questioned the blind bun as he placed the candy stick in his mouth before taking a look at the small cardboard box containing his candy sticks and a piece of folded paper. Seemed he had about 11 sticks, should be more than enough to get him back to his supply of candy sticks back home. He then looked toward Hikari and he could tell he was really worried over Sojiro, then again when people were that close, how could they not be a little worried over their friends? "You want one?" Kenji offered his package of candy sticks while slipping the piece of paper into his own palm for the time being.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:52 pm

"Can You Catch Me?"
    “I’m Waiting for You to Catch Me!”

As Hikari would walk, he would hear Kenjis voice. It was that familiar tone he would use as he had on their first mission. A hint of nostalgia washing the rabbit away as he would have a smirk play upon his face. He would spin upon his heel. As usual, that perfect Usagi Clan balance keeping him on his soles as he would walk backwards while staring upon Kenji with his glassy eyes. “Ooooh! Kenji-kun is heartbroken?” He would tease, “I thought you would just make it in time and I thought you would just take delight watching!” He would smirk before spinning back around. His smile there, but face faltering thinking.

“That was terrible...”

He would keep walking as he would gradually toss his head about. In his mind, he beat himself up trying to remember the last time he played with Kenji in such a way. It left a sour taste in his mouth as he would try to ignore that moment. His ears open as he would listen to Kenji commenting about their recent endeavor involving the children. His heart telling another story as Hikari’s eyes would show ever so slightly as he turned a cheek to the shinobi.

“Y-yeah.” His voice pained. “Regardless of our…ways, the Usagi Clan take pride in giving children a future. It is perhaps because after all the years of prioritizing fertility that we are all technically trained to care for them. Even our summons are called forth to help the mothers of the clan to give birth.” He would exclaim before shaking his head. “Though...y-you are right, Kenji-kun. I may not...express it...the best way, but I really am worried about Sojiro-kun, too.”

The ledges of this place were like the step down of the Noble Clans. The rabbit could sense the break as he would plant his ascended iron heels from one level to the next. His blind eyes casting over his shoulder to get an empty glimpse of Kenji. He halted in place for a moment. “Again, nothing within range.”  He would note before ceasing altogether. A visible expression upon his face as he would let a bit of breath escape his lips. Altogether, his true thoughts.

“S-sorry, if I pry, Kenji-kun,” he would begin, “B-but...you...really worry about those things too, yes? The children, Sojiro-kun, and...myself? It did not seem like it because you are always so quiet and I thought I perhaps...disappointed you with the way I am. The way I was raised is not shinobi like yourself, and the rest are after all.” his explanation obviously goes to the clan of rabbits. It was rare that one of them was wearing the headband, if any, given their upbringing, history, and stories about them.

“I cannot help but to wonder of what Plag-” His eyes rolling as he would recall his friend’s true name. “Uzumaki-chan...would say. That I need my friends to rescue me due to me being who I am. How...I was raised.”

Hikari::
    [Stamina: 100/100]
    [Chakra: 100/100]

Action 1: N/A
    Action 2: N/A
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:03 pm

Kenji was glad that the Hikari he had first met was still around there somewhere as sh- erm, he playfully used his playful and flirty voice like when the two first met and Kenji could only smile softly at that. A smile that faded as Hikari turned away from the one eyed puppeteer and was instead made into a frown. Ever since that mission back in the mountains, Kenji noticed Hikari has been acting a bit different, less playful and cheerful and instead more hesitant and insecure about himself. Then again, if Kenji's friend told him that they felt a need to have to protect him like some incompetent child and his other friend didn't really try and defend him, he'd probably feel a bit awkward around the bystander who didn't really speak up. Suppose there were some benefits to not having any friends, huh?

Either way as the topic moved on and Kenji expressed his concern over the kids, questioned Hikari's concern over Sojiro and even offered the blind bun one of his candy sticks to the him. The answers Hikari gave were a bit surprising to him but then again if Kenji ever managed to somehow have a kid of his own, he doubted he'd ever leave the little snot's side and frankly, he couldn't really fathom how people could just chose to just abandon their children.

Although more surprising to him was that Hikari didn't really think he was expressing his concern over Sojiro very well, which Kenji had to agree with to a degree. While there were three people on the mission, it really felt like Hikari was tagging along with Sojiro and Kenji, an outcry from the mission at the mountains and the first time the dog and bun met. If anything, Hikari spoke to him more than Sojiro and that was a first now that he actually thought about it. "I see." Kenji simply responded a bit emotionless, unsure how to properly respond while he retracted his candy stick offer from the bunny who seemed to have ignored it.

But as the duo came to a stop, the next set of questions really were a surprise to the one eyed puppeteer who only raised his eyebrow to Hikari, his heart increasing faster as he looked at Hikari, a bit confused on why now of all times he would chose to speak about this. "Uh..."  Kenji simply muttered in confusion, actually speechless for a few seconds as he wondered just how he should word this. He was just glad he had his candy stick right about now. "Well... Lot to just drop a guy, you know..." Kenji could only really say as he lightly shook his head with some slight awkward laughter to himself before sighing once more.

"Listen Hikari, I'm not good at comforting people or just talking about emotions in general. But I can tell you without a doubt in my mind that you're not a disappointment or some damsel in distress." Kenji started off a bit awkwardly as he explained that he's not really all too good with emotions, his voice changing into one more confident as he told Hikari that he wasn't weak. "I'd think twice about taking advice from some idiot who reveal their deepest and dangerous secret to what was basically two strangers and an old classmate all because you and Sojiro had a little spat." Kenji's voice changed into a mixture of tiredness and slight anger as he dismissed Plague's words with nothing more but a simple shrug at the end. He was still pissed about Plague but it wasn't that there was anything more to say about the fool, they came in, destroyed any chance of it being a friendly mission and then disappeared afterwards.

"I gotta ask though... Why bring this up now Hikari? It's been like what... 3 weeks since the mission?" Kenji begun to question the blind bun, uncertain why exactly now of all times Hikari chose to talk to him about the issues he was having since the mission. "I mean we don't really hang out and I thought someone like you would have a bunch of people to talk to about this kind of stuff." Kenji further clarified the reason behind why he was asking why Hikari waited so long to talk about his worries especially given how friendly and welcoming Hikari was when he first met him. Probably the most fun he ever had on a mission if he was being honest and even if the mission had taken a rather strange new context now that he found out Hikari was also a guy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:48 pm

"Can You Catch Me?"
    “I’m Waiting for You to Catch Me!”

"Well... Lot to just drop a guy, you know..."

Should he had expected anything less from such a man? It was not the hot desert, the uneasiness of being attacked at any moment, or the worries of everyday life that did not seem to bother him; rather it was a conversation about feelings. Thinking of it, Hikari could not think of a time when he did have such a dialogue with Kenji. Most of it was flirtatious and him being at the peak performance a Usagi would give when in public. It was all smiles, charms, and dances that were meant to specifically put someone at ease. Never had he felt such vulnerability with his first partner, and for that, he felt pitiful.

“It is.” A sound nod as he would stop in place. “I regret I had not done it sooner, Kenji-kun.”

No sooner had he uttered this that Hikari lived up to those words. He would hear the flood of words from the mouth of the man who would recollect that one instance where his world had changed. Seemingly the little exchange between him and Sojiro had not gone unnoticed by Jessie, Kenji, and the entire forest with every creature that lurked. Slightly crossed with the idea of becoming enraptured in the sound of his ears rehearsing what was heard that day, Hikari’s head tilted slightly as if he was trying to turn a deafness to his own imagination. The words playing like a famous song strung in the local eateries he would serve in.

Before he could say anything, something redeeming about that day if any, he would hear Kenji that asked a question that he had not expected. One that would make his cheeks flare red like a flash fire. His hazy blue orbs would gaze through the man as they usually had. They tried to capture him in sight to the best of his ability, but would only get a glancing blow. Either way, it was obvious from the twitching rabbit-esque ears that he was paying so much attention.

“Kenji-kun.” His smile was weak as if he was a sensei and asked an obvious question. “I-I thought it would be obvious. Y-you are my friend.” A brief moment would pass between that and the next. In those passing seconds, Hikari’s hands would cuff his heart endearingly at the mention of the man being precious to him. His blue irises fell with lids that would close. His face was as if he was enjoying bathing in the blissful moment saying that.

“I have not a lot of friends.” he would admit. “I-I suppose, thinking about what was said that day, it should be no surprise. The Usagi are not exactly popular. Even Sojiro-kun thought of me as...purposefully hurtful.” He would continue to say. “But the person that accepted me as I am, as a Usagi, was yourself, Kenji-kun. You were just always there, no matter what, quiet. Still, this bunny could always see you and your heartbeat. Always unchanging in the face of whatever I would do.”

The foggy blue hues would reveal themselves. Even if clouded, they had a hint of a sparkle like jewels as they captured Kenji’s image. “It is...comforting, yes? To have someone there no matter what.” he continued. “Just like you were on my first mission.”

Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:32 pm

Kenji only watched in slight confusion and interest as Hikari seemed to become possibly flustered at his question and and simply gave the one eyed puppeteer a strangely weak smile as he declared Kenji was his friend and for a second, Kenji could only do nothing but stare at the bunny, confused and uncertain what to do next. He would be lying if he said he didn't like the bunny or that he didn't enjoy spending time with him even if it was to be a third wheel to him and Sojiro but... He still couldn't even tell how old Hikari was and until that mission he was under the impression that Hikari was a girl. Then again, Hikari did consider Plague a friend so perhaps it shouldn't be too surprising that he was considering Kenji a friend even if the two barely knew each other.

Regardless of Kenji going through shock and getting lost in his thoughts, his attention would return to Hikari as he kept speaking and further clarifying why Kenji had meant so much to the blind bun and honestly, Kenji really did enjoy his time with the bun, the flirting and playful nature was something he wasn't quite expecting in someone so adorable. He was fully expecting him to become flustered and shy away, which granted for the first few seconds Hikari did become flustered and shy, stumbling over his words but after that slip up, Hikari was more than capable of playing his own game and that was and probably is the only time that ever happened. Unless one counts that time with murder eyes and her awkward wink back in the jungle but Kenji held no doubt in his mind that his first mission with Hikari was always his favorite.

His fond memories were broken as Hikari asked him if it was comforting to have someone always be there, no matter what and instead Kenji's heart beat slowed as his eye fell to the ground. Last time he thought about having anyone like that was back when he was 13, back then he didn't even consider the possibility his parents would ever leave him. "I.. I'm glad I could be that person for you Hikari." Kenji would simply tell Hikari with a weak smile as he turned his eye back to the bun, glad the bunny couldn't see the mist gathering in his eye as he tried to be happy for Hikari. Although it was unsaid, Kenji could only wish to himself that Hikari could be the same for him but alas, he knew it was best for the two of them if Kenji kept his distance.

Turning away from the bunny, Kenji would clear his throat and take this chance to wipe his eye quickly. "Alright, enough of the mushy stuff, let's get back to work." Kenji declared with a grin on his face as he put on a more happier tone that would barely sound any different from his usual tone. "After all, don't want to keep you away from Sojiro for too long." Kenji would attempt to joke with a shrug as he begun walking forward once again, probably a bit too eagerly but frankly, he was already pushing his limits when it came to this kind of stuff. It was getting weird and uncomfortable and he wasn't entirely certain he could maintain his facade if the duo kept talking.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:23 am

"I’ve Gone For Too Long, Living like I’m not alive!"
    “So I’m gonna start over tonight!”

"I.. I'm glad I could be that person for you Hikari."

He could not see his face, but the slightest movements and thumps of the heart spoke volumes to Hikari. His voice was honest and his movements spoke of some dissonance. Hikari knew this movement well: someone who rarely knew this affection. The Usagi would have been excellent emotional support if their skills were not used for charming others. Hikari’s ears would listen to the sound of Kenji’s heartbeat. Like a rabbit, he was drawn to the melodic sounds that would draw him in.

No sooner had the shinobi brushed at his face would he make a shot of humor towards the rabbit. Hikari drawing back in the slightest of surprise as Kenji would deflect, the bunny would take the chance to be what the clan was known for surprisingly, being a predator. A mischievous expression on his lips as he would lean over as if he could get a glance of the expression that Kenji was making. Anyone knew Hikari knew that was not possible, but it did not stop him from using those jewel blue eyes as an intimidation tactic.

“Oh?” World famous word slipping from his lips was he would hear the name, “Oh! W-wait! Does that mean...Kenji-kun was jealous of Sojiro-kun?” He would show a grin on his face. Hikari would creep closer to the shinobi. “Aww! But Kenji-kun is my first! Besides, no one knows the bunny like Kenji-kun! This bunny does things for you that he would never do for Sojiro-san!” A giggle coming from his lips. It almost sounded as if he was being his playful old self. He missed this.

Terribly...he missed this sensation.

“Just kidding!” He would chime happily, “Come on, Kenji-kun! Let’s go! After all, I can hear nothing from the distance we walked and where my ears could hear! We can report back.” A grin on his face as he would spin around and reveal his features to Kenji. “We can go to a tavern and have a drink served by my clan! This bunny will not tell Sojiro-kun if you will not!~” He would say teasingly as he would turn around revealing his cottontail hind. His steps pressing as he would continue onward to head back to the village.

Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:48 pm

Kenji wasn't entirely sure what he expected when he made a joke about getting the bun back to Sojiro, especially since Hikari already made a comment about Kenji being jealous way back before the mountains and to be fair, Kenji still wasn't certain if Sojiro was going to eat Hikari or take him to a hotel for the night and he was pretty sure Hikari was encouraging the sun shinobi to pick one or the other while all he got was... Well, more accurately, all Lingchi got was a kissed blown to him by the bun. Oh well, he wasn't much for meaningless physical affection despite his bold flirty behavior anyways.

Regardless, it was nice to have things go back to somewhat normal with some fun pointless flirting between the two and the bun even offered to treat him to a drink and right now, he could have a nice cup of golden flower tea and good company. His mind felt more at ease than when he first started the mission and frankly, he needed some comfort after the failure of finding the kids, even if Kenji knew deep down that this comfort would only be momentary. He was just growing so tired of being alone, it wouldn't hurt to just let himself ease up for a bit and enjoy having someone around.  

"That sounds lovely Hikari. Just don't try anything, don't want to break poor Sojiro's heart." Kenji would say with a soft smile before joking with his bun companion once more and following his lead back to the sun village. Kenji knew he would probably head home soon, get some well deserved rest and just unwind from everything that had happened since he came to the sun village. From missing the kids to finding out Hikari considered him a friend, everything was just getting a bit more heretic than he thought it would be in the last few days.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:35 am