Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

A Need for Escape [Private | NF] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

A Need for Escape [Private | NF]

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

A Need for Escape [Private | NF] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

A Need for Escape [Private | NF] Empty A Need for Escape [Private | NF]

Post by Hyūga Ami Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:13 am

A Need for Escape [Private | NF] IDnncHn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was beginning to set, the perfect time for a little winding down. And that was all Ami wanted to do after a long day of training. She hadn't trained for a very long time though, but the thought of being able to escape her parents and her other clan members for a little while was heavenly. The Hyuuga was under a lot of stress recently, being one of the heirs to the clan. She sometimes wished they didn't have as much influence on the village as they did, simply so that she could breathe and live a normal life. But she knew that from the moment she was born, her life was bound to be nothing like normal. It was suffocating...and she wished people around her just could understand.

The girl made her way to Lake Biwa, a place she had happened upon when she was out on one of her night strolls one day. She instantly fell in love with the place, a secret lover of any large bodies of water. Ami enjoyed watching the sunset, with a warm cup of coffee in her hand and a cookie or two. She would literally sit there for hours until well past sun down, thinking about life. She wasn't a pessimistic person at all though. On the contrary, she was pretty happy-go-lucky, as you would call it. But there were just moments, moments like these where she wanted to be alone to ponder her life.

It was hard on her not only because she was a Hyuuga. The thoughts of the upcoming Chuunin exams also weighed on her mind, something that probably every other Genin would be worrying about too. She was not really a strong shinobi, having put more of her recent attention into meeting new people and putting her training in the back seat. She was incredibly afraid of the exams actually. She didn't know what to expect and didn't know the strength of the other shinobi in the village.

She sat by the lake, her lavender white eyes looking at the distant horizon, marveling the beauty of the glistening waters. She desperately wanted to be free, to experience what it was like to have no worries or problems. Ami closed her eyes and took a deep breath while sipping on her coffee slowly. She took in her surroundings with her senses, trying to clear her mind in the process. The Hyuuga would stay like this for a few minutes, so absorbed in her own little world that she would fail to sense that a person was approaching.
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

A Need for Escape [Private | NF] Empty Re: A Need for Escape [Private | NF]

Post by Ryojin Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:53 pm

"One! Hahp! Two! Hahp! Three! Hahp!" The girl could by now could, in the serenity of the silence of the lake, hear the sounds of metal clanging hard on wood and the resulting under breath curses from Ryojin who was still working on getting his hold on said staff just right. "And Again! One! Hahp! Two! Hahp! Three! Hahp!" Though this time, the sound of the solid wood giving way would be much more audible and then some silence would be returned as Ryojin fell flat on his back panting hard and staring up at the sky. It was evening already. A day worth of practice and still next to no results. Ryojin was the type of person who needed a sense of gratification sooner than later and he just wasn't quite to a point where he was getting it.

His lips parted to release a long drawn out sigh and then he pulled his legs to his stomach, threw his weight up toward his hands, his palms coming flat on the ground now with his feet above his head and in one foul swoop he launched himself from laying to standing once more. It was here he brushed himself off, but his clothes were still caked in dirt. He would now make his way toward the lake edge and this was when he would come into view of the Hyuuga not more than 10 or so meters away. His eyes were on the lake water. It probably felt like heaven about now.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:54 pm

A Need for Escape [Private | NF] XPLKGz2

Ami did hear the sound of metal against wood and turned her head left and right, trying to pinpoint the origin of the sound. It was a little too quiet, Lake Biwa, she noticed, with no other sounds other than the occasional bird flying low above the waters of the lake. It was a beautiful and wonderful place she soon realized. The Hyuuga was just about to stand up when she heard a big thud. Ami could hear the sounds of a person muttering not too far away.

As she put down her coffee next to the ground beside her, she found herself staring at a man who...was covered in dirt. Ami guessed that the sounds she had heard just now came from this stranger. She studied his face, which looked quite tired, and ran her lavender white eyes up and down, silently looking at him for a couple of minutes. She would stand up now, not comfortable sitting while someone else was standing, and would make her way to the man.

"Are you alright?" her voice was soft but quite audible due to the silence surrounding them. The Hyuuga would try to give him a comforting smile, a sign that she wss not an enemy as she approached. Ami would stop a couple meters away from him and her smile would broaden. Smiling was probably the only way she showed her friendliness, looking like a child at times to strangers. She wondered why he was covered in dirt but would wait for his reply.
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:15 am

Ryojin had tilted his head slightly at the question. Had he been noisy again? His father would complain if he got any more complaints about Ryojin being too wild again. He rubbed his chin a moment and tried to dust himself off a bit better again, then extended a slightly dirty hand with a toothy grin on his face. "Yeah I'm fine thanks! The name is Ryojin. Judging by those eyes aren't you.. a.. uh.. oh man he told me I needed to memorize the clans of the village jeeze. I don't even get the point if I'm not going to be a medic like he is ugh... Ryojin frowned for a moment. He would tap on his temples after a second of frustration and then finally manage to bring it forth. "Hyuuga! Right?! Did I do good? I'm sure dad would think so. Wow are all of you this pretty or is it just you? Don't get the wrong idea I mean. Those eyes are really gorgeous too. I'm special like you all, but my eyes don't do anything I just.." After a moment Ryojin flicked out his hand and within it two Kunai made of solid ice had come forth.

"This is the thing I can do!" Ryojin had grinned again. He then turned his gaze back from the girl to the water. "Whelp. I'm thinking a swim to get some of this dirt off. I've been trying to get better with this staff you see. It's been taking some getting used to. I'm not really all that talented with things like this. My father always pesters me about how it's good to try new things though.. Uh sorry.. I talk a lot I know. Dad complains about that too." He kind of rubbed the back of his head a moment before finally shutting his mouth.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:12 am

Ami couldn't help but let out a small giggle as she listened to Ryojin go on and on. She had never met a man who talked as much as he did. To be honest she'd never met anyone else other than herself who actually enjoyed talking. Her smile widened while listening, taking in all the information he was telling her. The Hyuuga nodded her head as he guessed that she was indeed from the Hyuuga Clan, as most people could simply tell from her eyes.

"Oh wow! That's amazing!" Her eyes lit up as he showed her his ability, making two ice kunais form. Ami had never seen others with that ability although she did remembered reading about it in some textbook. She always wished she could make things out of ice, since she loved how ice things looked. She had always been drawn to things that were shiny and to her, ice would count as one of them. For a moment Ami would look like a child seeing a magic trick, her expression of awe somewhat cute for her age.

She blushed at his comment about her eyes. It was rare to hear such compliments, remembering her academy days when some people would even make fun of them, calling her scary or simply running away from her. She smiled and looked away, unable to come up with a response to the sudden compliment. The girl would turn her gaze back to Ryojin after a moment at the mention of a swim. "I can't swim..." she hated admitting her weaknesses out loud, her pride getting the better of her.
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:57 pm

"Thanks!" He smiled softly as he began his walking on the surface of the water. He listened to her and chuckled slightly. "We're ninjas! We don't need to swim, remember?" Ryojin thought about it a moment. "I don't have any jutsu ready to freeze the surface of the water unfortunately. My chakra can be a bit hard to control sometimes, sorry!" Ryojin rubbed the back of his head a bit.

"But.. there used to be a boat around here somewhere... A fishing boat.. Hmm." He looked around at the edge of the forest, but it appeared as though the boat was gone all together. He frowned a bit. It had been quite a convenience before for people who couldn't.

"Well.. I could also teach you to swim if you'd like. It's not hard. I will also be nice about teaching than my father... He just kinda threw me into the lake and said good luck."
    Ryojin smiled softly remembering back when he had first came to the village and his father was concrete on him being able to maneuver within not only the lake, but the incoming river as well.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:36 pm

Ami watched Ryojin's movements in awe. She was always surprised and a little embarrassed when people could do things she couldn't. And there were unfortunately many things she couldn't do. The Hyuuga listened to the man talk about boats, which seeing as there were none in sight, the only way to get across was to swim. She was a little reluctant about swimming, or actually just entering any body of water. But she reminded herself that she was a shinobi and shinobi shouldn't be afraid of anything.

"Do you mind teaching me?" Ami asked Ryojin softly. She faintly recalled her parents trying to teach her the skill when she was young but couldn't seem to remember the details of what had happened. Her father had said that all shinobi should know how to swim, if she aspired to be one. She faintly recalled she was around five years old. But anything other than that she couldn't remember anymore. It seemed so strange to have a void in her memory like that.

"I like ice more than water." Her statement, quite irrelevant, was true. Ami likes how ice felt cold to the touch despite her hatred of cold weather. She secretly wanted him to make more ice things but wondered if it would be too ride for her to ask. She was going to have to be satisfied with just swimming lessons, she supposed. The Hyuuga would walk slowly towards the glistening waters.
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:42 pm

"Wait you don't know how to water walk though either?" He chuckled a bit, not at her but at his own memories of when he himself could not control his own chakra quite well enough. "Here..." Ryojin held out a hand. "Focus your chakra to the bottom of your feet just as you would with walking up a tree. You'll have to monitor your control a bit better, but it should come to you pretty naturally." He would gently demonstrate bringing his own life energy down to his own feet. With the water being dead she shouldn't have any issue even if she had never done it before.

"To start with swimming. Let's begin getting you to trust the water yo pwt you float naturally. Just lay back and let go. Don't be afraid. The water is still shallow enough here that you can stand."
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:40 pm

And just like that, her first lesson on swimming started. She had definitely not expected to be taught how to swim when she first came to this lake today. But she knew that swimming was an important skill, especially used outside of the village, for traveling and while on missions. She had procrastinated the learning for many years, an innate fear of water in the back of her mind. She loved looking at the water from a safe distance, such as on a beach or through a window. Going into the water would be her first. She hoped she wouldn't disappoint Ryojin with her slow learning.

"Like this...?" she would concentrate her chakra to the balls of her feet. She had never climbed up a tree either but the imagery she got gave her some understanding as to what she had to do. Ami smiled widely as she began to stand on water, afraid of taking a step in case she somehow fell through to the waters below. Taking a deep breath, she would put her right foot out cautiously, trying to take her first ever step on water. It didn't seem so bad, she thought.

The young girl was really happy to have accomplished something. She let the concentration of chakra go from her feet and instantly dropped into the waters. Eyes widening as she fell through, the fragments of her past that she had forgotten up until now surfaced. Her body immersed in the water, flashbacks of her childhood began to surface. She saw the image of her father teaching her how to swim, by throwing her in a lake and watching her drown. He didn't even move to save her as he watched. All of this now was coming back to her.
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:25 pm

Ryojin clapped as she successfully managed to do it, though as she fell into the water, so too did he. He had managed to keep his head plenty above the surface as it was just as he said, the water was not that deep. He did however still firmly, but not aggressively grab hold of the girl's shoulders and hike her above the surface so that she wouldn't drown. He did so more out of remembering himself that when panicking beneath the surface of the water, up could literally become any direction.

"Now now, none of that! You have a lot to live for you know? Up by the way is always toward where the light is brightest when you're under shallow water. Let out a good cough just to make sure no water sits in your lungs, then stand on your own. The water isn't the deepest here so once again, a fine area of the lake for practice. This time, make sure you don't forget to keep your chakra focused to your feet. You'll just need to practice this a few thousand times... It'll be like second nature in no time, honest!" Ryojin gave the girl a toothy grin, then released his grip.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:39 pm

She felt the strong grip of Ryojin on her shoulders as she fell into the water. Ami knew that they were in shallow waters but her mind had been running on its course since making contact with the unforgiving liquid. He pulled her to the surface, everything about her drenched and like a mess. But she was too absorbed in her thoughts to take any notice of that. The green haired shinobi followed his directions, coughing up some remnants of water that was in her lungs. Her body trembled because of the cold but also because she had remembered something she probably should have forgotton.

In a shaky whisper, she would look at Ryojin and ask "Have you ever had...had terrifying memories?" it was a strange question she knew and she didn't expect the man to answer truthfully. They had only met an hour ago. But she was intrigued, and really wanted to share what she had learned about herself to someone without it sounding like her trying to seek attention. Her body continued to shake a little, as she sat on a rock, looking out at the glistening water once more.
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:46 pm

"Naturally. I think everyone does in truth. Nobody can constantly live a consistently happy life. Life is more challenging than that. I come from a place far north covered in ice. I have many bad memories of that place.. of the people there.. it comes with the territory of our growth as both people and Shinobi I think." In truth, Ryojin had nothing to hide. He had been doing his due diligence to the village so it wasn't as standard, but there were still plenty of people who judged him harshly and refused to acknowledge him as a real moon shinobi. He had to do the leg work to change that on his own, and he bore that weight on his shoulders well.

He was over it. People could like him, dislike him. He had finally reached a point that if someone wanted to be his friend, he wouldn't need to change for them or to act happy all the time for them. It was a thought like this that brought a smile to his face thinking of the people he had met on his journey so far. Gen, Sojiro, Mekomi, the odd girl with the crimson eyes, it had shown him there were other people other places.

"Truth be told, I think those memories in the end make us stronger as we choose to move past them. It has to be a conscious choice after all. Don't let them scare or discourage you. Life is way too short and way too hard for that as it is!" Ryojin gave forth a warm and inviting smile. The water had cleaned away the dirt. It was easy enough for the water to do what was needed to be done.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:11 am

"Naturally. I think everyone does in truth. Nobody can constantly live a consistently happy life...." she listened to what he said, about where he was from. She guessed that he was from somewhere in the north seeing as he used ice jutsus. She had always wondered what places outside of Gekkousato was like, seeing as she had never been anywhere remotely outside of the village. She had always been curious, always wanted to learn more. But from what Ryojin had said about where he was from, she thought it was unwise to ask about it anymore.

"I guess so. It's just sometimes it's more difficult to kind of forget about your memories. But then again, you're right! What doesn't kill us makes us stronger!" She returned his warm smile with a big grin as well. The young woman nodded a few times in agreement with all he had said. She did have an issue with always lingering on unpleasant memories. Over the years she had learned to improve this flaw but still at times...she just found it too hard.

"All the dirt is gone." she noted the obvious when she looked at his clothes. Ami studied him a little longer. She just liked staring at people perhaps. The young kunoichi didn't know what to make of him. He seemed nice, kind and friendly at least. She wanted to know more about him but wasn't sure if he was willing to be her friend. "So...what brought you here?" she asked, trying to start a conversation.
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:20 am

"Uh well.. My family weren't good people. It's a long story. I ran and my father found me. He brought me to this village. Taught me how to behave a little more properly. Taught me about the people here and helped me to grow beyond my fear and anger. If it weren't for dad, I'd be dead. In turn I agreed to serve the moon village as a shinobi and he taught me the basics of being a shinobi too. Kids don't like me very much, but it's okay. I don't care what other's think. This world is pretty amazing"

Ryojin waded about in the water chuckling softly. He enjoyed the cool water. It was nice in the humid jungle. He let himself float a bit onto his back and his eyes shut as his breathing slowed and he simply relaxed, floating across the surface of the water.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:02 am

Ami listened intently at what Ryojin had to say. It seemed like he had had it rough as a child, something that she couldn't relate. She took the time to reflect on her childhood, which to this day seemed like something every other shinobi wouldn't mind having. The girl was born into a prestigious clan, had one of the loveliest kekkei gekkai in the village and nobody in their clan ever diverted from the law. It was an unwritten rule that the Hyuuga would always protect the village, no matter what. And they stayed away from politics too, which meant less conflicts with other clans.

She let out a sight as she looked at him floating in the water. The lake was beautiful as always, a perfect spot for hanging out or just reflecting. The young girl smiled as the two of them sat there, in silence for a few moments. "Do you usually go on missions? I haven't done any recently to be honest and wanted to see what they're like." Again she chided herself for her lack of good conversation starters. She hoped all these questions wouldn't drive Ryojin away.
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:19 am

"I do! I actually wouldn't mind taking you on one if you'd like." Ryojin smiled gently once more before wading his way back up to the shore. "Actually, I believe my father will be sending me on an animal hunt tomorrow if you'd like to join. Don't worry, I'll make sure you make it back in one piece." He pushed his hair out from his face.

It was then he fully extended out his bo staff and began to spin it around quickly from hand to hand in order to dry it out. He had been a bit careless previously and noticed if he let it dry on it's own it caught a bit sometimes. After that, he made his way back up toward the tree line and wrapped his light coat back around himself, making sure he straightened out the dragon a bit and tied it well.

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:29 am

Ami thought about it for a moment before replying. She loved the thought of going on missions with someone she knew, especially since she had only gone on one mission with someone before, Karite. The young woman smiled, a broad grin now that she felt more relaxed around Ryojin. He seemed quite nice actually. "That would be great! I'm very weak so thanks..." she hated admitting that she was weak but it couldn't be helped.

She watched as he spun his bo staff around, apparently trying to dry it. The young woman sneezed, the cold waters of the lake getting to her. The Hyuuga was prone to catching colds which also made people think that she was more frail or weak than she actually was. Ami didn't like to be called weak, or even viewed that way. She trembled a little from the cold, not having dried her clothes or hair since falling into the water.
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:01 pm

"Weak? Nah. My dad has told me a bit about you hyuuga. You all are definitely anything but weak... but I digress. Let's go ahead and meet up early tomorrow to begin our mission. I'll be your jungle guide. I think we're going to be hunting a panther." Ryojin nodded at his own thoughts as he spoke. With his thoughts completed, he offered the wave of a hand.

"I'm afraid I have to head home. It's around dinner time. I'll meet you tomorrow around sunrise at the village gates!" Ryojin gave forth one last smile before he ran toward the forest line and a moment later nearly vanished in thin air quickly headed home before his dad sent out another search party for him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:54 am