Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF} 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

3 posters

The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF}

Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF} Webp-net-resizeimage-16

The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF} Empty The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF}

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:06 am

WELCOME TO THE PANIC ROOM...... the lights would flicker on and off as the vision of a young man holding his head would be seen. The broken laps would lie on the ground as it went dark. Breathing hard, the young boy known as shinigai, would sit on the ground holding his head. The sun had not long come up as the ray of sun would shine through one of the windows in the Kaguya compound. "Please... Stop..." the young boy would plead as a tear would fall from his terrified eyes. A man would bust into the room and help the young boy up. He seemed older and bore the same marks of the kaguya that Shinigai did. "Im sorry.. Im so sorry mom.. Please forgive me..."

Three hours would pass as Shinigai would reawaken from his slumber. His hand patched up by his uncle and the glass from the lamp cleaned up. Rubbing his eyes he would see the smiling voice of the demon that slept in his mind. Looking over to the clock he would see that it was noon. This startled him as he jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. "Fuck, I'm late." He would say as he remembered that today would be the first day he would begin to search for a new member with Karite. As he brushed his teeth he would worry about what beating the young woman would have waiting for him because of his tardiness. "Ugh shes gonna cut a toe off or something.... I had to join the crazy girl." He would say after spitting the toothpaste out.

Walking out of the kaguya compound jayy would begin to run toward the Academy building. His snow-white hair would flow backwards with the ends of his purple headband, which covered the kaguya marks. With a piece of toast in his mouth he would take a bite and grab hold of it as it fell from his mouth. The crumbs smashing against his bare dark-toned skin and abs and a few sticking to his red jacket. His green eyes would survey the area for his friend as he ran past the building and stopped at the entrance. With a sigh of relief he would sigh and begin to finish his toast. He was a bit relieved that he didn't see Karite there and thought she was also running late to their meet-up. Looking toward a few of the younger kids, who seemed to be around the ages of 7-10, playing in one of the caged playgrounds. Jayy would sigh as he remembered the days he traveled with his mom and dad around the danger zones and to minor villages. His mind drifting to these days as he watched the kids.

Last edited by Jayy Farron on Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF} Empty Re: The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF}

Post by Zap Fosho Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:13 am

She walked over to the academy, cloak kept open. She decided that keeping her cloak open would be fine for now. She glared down a few people who stared at her. She sighed as she moved through the academy grounds. While the students didn't really know who she was, the teachers were talking about her, slightly scared. She kept herself silent as she walked past the people. She noticed that a couple classmates of her were meeting up. She tried to wave when they looked over. They quickly got scared and ran away. She sighed and made her way to where Jay was waiting. "Wait long? I honestly thought you would be late so I didn't rush." She said, smirking.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF} Empty Re: The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF}

Post by Hyūga Ami Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:38 am

The Demon, The Goddess, and The Cheerful {Open/NF} XPLKGz2
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ami woke up from a disturbed sleep. The Hyuuga had been having nightmares for a little while, not entirely remembering the details of them at all once she woke up. The girl sat up on her bed, beads of cold sweat trickling down her face. She looked out the window of her room, her eyes adjusting to her surroundings closely. The sun’s rays shining through the window, almost a little too blinding. It was a nice day, she thought to herself as she got slowly out of bed.

She brushed her teeth and washed her face before thinking about what she wanted to eat for breakfast. Her thoughts were either on food or training these days it seemed. The girl moved to the kitchen, searching for some food. Kuso..she cursed under her breath as she looked at the almost empty fridge. She always forgot to buy food and hated skipping any meal, especially breakfast. Heaving a small sigh, she would grab a coffee and leave her house. She needed to eat to function.

The girl made her way out of the Hyuuga compound, heading to the local market. The kunoichi was wearing a dark blue dress, her weapon pouched strapped around her waist. Her thoughts were concentrated on what she wanted to eat, which would involve something sweet. Ami had a big sweet tooth, eating chocolate, fruits and cake instead of proper food for most of her meals. She would make her way onto the main streets, where many vendors were preparing produce to be sold that day.

It was too early…

The young woman swore under her breath again as she turned onto a side street, away from the market. Breakfast was the most important meal to her and she hated to start the day on an empty stomach. Ami took a turn and found herself in front of the academy training grounds. Although it was still quite early, many of the academy students were already starting their day. She nodded her head at the teachers there, recognizing some of them as she passed. She remembered her academy days, which seemed to be such a long time ago now. She would stop for a moment, thinking and watching the students.

And that’s when her eyes stopped, seeing two strangers. Ami didn’t know who they were, but they didn’t look like teachers. A boy and a girl, she presumed, watching them as they talked to each other. The Hyuuga was a friendly girl but she was quite poor at initiating conversation as well as approaching strangers. She would simply stand where she was, studying them quietly, all the while, still thinking of food in the back of her mind. Her stomach started to rumble a little loudly now, to her annoyance.

Last edited by Hyuuga Ami on Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:03 am

Shinigai would wait there for his partner who would appear a few minutes later. Her long black hair that sat over her insanely huge boobs would appear out of no where as he turned to look at her. A small drop of sweat would fall as he awaited her words. As she spoke shinigai would begin to grit his teeth and then give off a fake laugh. "I... yeah you're late!" he said trying to cover his own butt. Shinigai would glance over at the younger generation who would begin to pack up and make their way to the inside of the building. "I hate to say this... Do you think we can find someone good around here? I'd hate to find dead weight.." Shinigai would say as he began to survey the area once more. His eyes would sweep over a young green haired girl and continue to look at the other students and teachers in the vicinity.

"My mother always said that if you want to find someone special to fight beside you, to look for the diamond between the rhinestones. Likeeeee..." Shinigai would start scanning the area once more in the opposite direction. He would see the girl once more and sweep past her only to suddenly stop. "Wait..." He would begin to look at the girl with an intense stare. A few seconds would pass before he would hear the slight sound of a growling stomach. A smirk would appear on his face as he began to walk with a bit of a swag toward the young girl. "Hey you!" He would yell as he broke off another piece of his toast and smashed it between his teeth before making it to the girl. Shinigai was only a foot taller than her and did not slouch a bit as he looked into the girls eyes. The color of white eyes with soft colors of lavender in them would catch his attention as he stared into them. His green eyes scanning her body and quickly passing over her chest area. "Who might you be? I don't think i've see you around before." He said as he raised his right hand to tap his chin. His right eye brow following suit.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:14 am

She rolled her eyes at the idiocy that was him trying to accuse her of being late. She crossed her arms beneath her chest. "I am not sure whether we will find someone around here. Probably be lucky if we do." She shook her head. "Dead weight? I doubt we will find true dead weight." Unlike you, I doubt there is much in the way of dead weight outside of cowards. She looked around and saw the kids packing up. She listened to him explain his motherly advice. She sighed and put her left hand over her face. This idiot... She saw him look over the young girl in the distance and practically chase her down. She sighed and followed him, slowly walking. Oh my god, he is such a pervert. She looked over the young girl as they approached. "I apologize for his stupidity ahead of time. My name is Karite, daughter of the Akumu Clan. Nice to meet you." She said directly after he asked who she was.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:31 am

"Who might you be? I don't think I've see you around before." The white haired boy would say as he walked up to her. She hadn't actually expected to have a conversation so she was slightly taken aback but she then gave him a beaming smile. It was always nice to meet someone new and even better when she could meet more than one person at a time. The Hyuuga was about to answer when the other woman approached as well. Ami immediately noticed her chest and blushed slightly. She always felt a little inferior to women with a bigger chest than hers.

"Um...I'm Ami, Ami Hyuuga. Nice to meet you both too" she would say, diverting her attention back to the boy. She wondered what they were doing there. They seemed nice just by looking at them. She would hear Karite introduce herself as the daughter of the Akumu Clan, which she admittedly knew very little about. Ami had been focusing too much on her own clan lately that she rarely had any associations with other clans, which she felt a little embarrassed about now. The girl would nod her head and smile at the Akumu as well.

"Nice to meet you. I've never met an Akumu before so it's a pleasant surprise."

The young Hyuuga, as a daughter of the main branch of the clan, had been meaning to make connections with other clans since becoming a Genin. But she found it more difficult than expected to pay visits to other clans, especially since she practically knew no other shinobi. "What are you guys doing here?" It was slightly more direct than she had intended, although it was much better than opening the conversation which something stupid like the weather. Ami hoped that they wouldn't mind being her friend.

Last edited by Hyuuga Ami on Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:48 am

Shinigai would turn to look at karite as she introduced herself to the girl. He had a bit of a confused face as the crazy girl was being nicer then when they had first met. "Ami, eh? I am Jayy Farron. Sadly i don't belong to a clan. Those things are for weirdos." He said as he lied from his mouth. Folding his arms against his chest, he would begin to circle the girl as she spoke. "She is a bit crazy, heads up." He whispered into the girls ear as he would return to circling the girl.

"Hey! Karite... shes a bit scrawny, but do you see those eyes... i mean the hyuuga name is enough Right!" Jayy would stop walking and look back toward the hyuuga girl. "Ami.. right... We're here to find a teammate. Someone with strength to match our own. How about it!" Jayy would say as his excitement grew. Bending down and making a fist as his eyes grew with determination. "We can be stars!" He would quickly add on as a means to convince her. Twinkle Twinkle...Little Jayy....
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:58 am

Karite sighed and looked over the Hyuga. "The Akumu are known for their burial rights. They have many rituals revering the dead." She looked over the Hyuga girl. She is gorgeous. A beautiful girl and she seems very nice. I would love her as a teammate. She watched him circle the girl and whisper to her. "What are you whispering about, Kaguya?" She nodded as she acknowledged the eyes. "Yes, she has beau-...I-I mean..." Her face immediately flushed up and she went silent. She tried to remain calm as she nodded. "Yes, a teammate..." She said, trying to keep herself from saying too much. She regained some of her composure after seeing him make a fist and exclaim about being stars. "Yes, stars." She bit her lip, trying to keep what little composure she had.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:08 am

For a moment Ami was a little confused. It wasn't what they said to her that was confusing. It was what they said to each other. The Hyuuga smiled a little at Shinigai's comment about Karite. She could guess that the two of them must be good friends or at least long acquaintances by how they interacted with each other. Ami wished secretly that she too had a friend like that, could harbor a friendship that lasted long. As a main Hyuuga member, many people at the academy knew of her family and was quite distant but at least polite when they interacted.

The troubles of having a long reputation in the village, she had guessed at the time. So she tried really hard to be extra cheerful to everyone she met, hoping that she could make a lifetime friend. But Ami somehow couldn't. She had wondered at some point whether it was something about her personality that made it impossible. The young woman was lost in thought and had only caught a little of the rest of the interaction between the two, excluding the mention of the name Kaguya.

"...We're here to find a teammate. Someone with strength to match our own. How about it!" she would hear Shinigai say. Her eyes widened a little, not expecting at all to be asked to join a team. Her face lit up at the thought. Gosh...she had been looking for a team for such a long time! It was true, ever since leaving the academy she had wanted to be part of a team but found that most of her other academy friends already formed their own teams. She had been about to give up on the thought. "R-really?! M-me?" she stammered a little. She was always a little skeptical about her own abilities.

"I don't know about being stars but sure!"

Last edited by Hyuuga Ami on Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:23 am

Jayy would growl at karite as she tried to out him. His nose flaring up and his eyes darting at the big breasted girl as he continued his walk. He would become a bit confused as he listened to her and her yammering. Jayy had thought the girl had more control over her words and actions. Crazy is what crazy does huh? He would say to himself as he would wait for the reply of the young girl. In those moments the voice in his head would reawaken from his short slumber. Singing a song that many kids in the academy would hear as they went to sleep at night and watched the stars in the sky.

How i wonder what you are.
    the man would continue as jayy would lose focus of the conversation and began to remember his mother. Her beautiful and long blonde hair and coupled with the knockers that his father seemed to love about her. She was a woman of strength and over came the same demon that existed in his own head. Up above the world so high... He would growl a bit as the girl would reply to his offer. "Im sorry mother..." Jayy would utter under his breathe. If anyone had been close enough to him they could hear his pleas of forgiveness. Suddenly the words of the girl would knock him back into the present. "Oh... wait! So you'll actually join us!" The grim face that was beginning to surface would quickly turn to a happy one as he would reach for the girls hands and begin to jump up and down. Like A diamond in the sky....
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:34 am

She smiled as the Hyuga said she would join the team. Yes. yes. yes! She is joining the team. That is so awesome. I have to act normal. Act normal. I don't want to scare her off. "That is awesome. We are glad to have you on the team." Her face a bright red from the blushing she was doing. She even giggled softly at Jayy jumping up and down. "Such a fool. At least I get to be on the same team as her. She is gor-..." She stopped herself as she tried to whisper the last part. I need to be more careful what I say out loud. Especially around her. She bit her lip and shook her head. She tried to make sure it was clear before she said anything else. She did not want to act like a fool in front of Ami.

She smiled and walked up to Ami, avoiding the jumping Kaguya. "I am glad to have you on our team." She giggled and gave a rare genuine smile. She nodded. "Well, what is the next step for our team? We should probably get to know each other better." She tried to be as innocent as she could be with the last line.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:43 am

The Hyuuga couldn't help but give a little giggle as she saw Jayy jump up and down, something that she definitely hadn't expected him to do. She was overwhelmed with happiness, at not only meeting two new people but also joining a team for the first time. She wondered if her father would be happy for her too, seeing as he had been pushing for her to join a team to go on missions since the day she became a Genin. The girl continued to smile, excited and content. Even though she had failed to find breakfast, she instead found two teammates.

Ami nodded her head at Karite's suggestion. It was true, she barely knew either of them and wanted to know more. In fact she had wanted to know more from the start but had merely bit her tongue. The kunoichi, remembering a certain moment when she had scared away some potential people by asking too many questions, became very cautious in front of new people. It had taken lots of practice until she could finally stop her curious nature from getting the better of her.

"Of course! I'm not good with asking questions so anything you want to tell me would be great knowledge!" she said, telling a little white lie. She was too good at asking questions sadly. The Huuga noticed that the students were getting ready to go back to their studies and wondered if the other two wouldn't mind moving to another place to continue the conversation. The sun was shining more brightly now, and her fear of tans was making her feel edgy under the sun. "Um..do you mind going to grab maybe a coffee? I'm hungry." she would admit, slightly embarrassed.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:45 am

Jayy would stop jumping as he would listen to the girl speak. He would think in his head about the nearest place that served coffee as their main entree and then he would stop and give the girl a confused look. "I'm sorry... do hyuuga's eat coffee?" He would say with a bit of a joking tone and then laugh a bit after. "Im joking! but hey i know a great place and there we can grill our own meat! You guys down!" He said as the excitement in his voice would grow. Jayy turned around to shove the rest of his toast in his mouth and dust off the crumbs that littered his clothing.

Without awaiting the reply of the two he would grab their hands and drag them to the shop. It was only two blocks away and they were opening late for the day. "You will enjoy this! Karite will enjoy you, ami" Jayy would say as he smirked a bit. Soon they would make it to the small building as he let go of the two girls and walked toward the entrance. Pushing back the curtains that had 'Ramen and Grill' written across them he would peek in to see the shop owner that had met Karite a couple of days ago. The gray haired man would give out a loud but deep laugh as her exclaimed, "Shinigai! Early again i see! and you have two girls! What a player." Jayy would blush a bit and put up three fingers. "Three for the Grill, old man!" He would walk toward one of the open tables that seemed to fit around four to six people. It was a light wood color with a large grill built in the middle of it. He seemed more at peace when he visited this restaurant. Jayy would run to the table and sit in the middle of the first booth as he signaled for the others to sit on the other side... together.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:57 am

Karite nodded at the thought of eating. "Yea, that would be great." She blinked quickly as Jayy grabbed her wrist and pulled her along. She was surprised that he was dragging her instead of letting her follow behind. She noticed that she was getting pulled into the restaurant she was in a couple days ago. She heard the old man say two girls. "He is still not my type." She yelled to the old man. She sighed as he followed Jayy to the table. She looked slightly nervous as he took up the other side. She sat down and moved over to give room for Ami. Not a date. Not a date. Not a date. Not a date. Not a date. Not a date. She kept saying nervously in her head as she tried to keep her eyes off of Ami. She was trying to figure out what she wanted to say to Ami and whether she would actually be willing to go on a date.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 am

Ami couldn't help but laugh at Jayy's comment. She often did eat coffee actually, not something that she would usually admit to people though. When she couldn't get something solid in her system, she opted for coffee. She had a serious caffeine addiction which was as bad as her sweets addiction. Her teammates would come to find just how serious both of these addictions were the longer they knew her. "Sorry.." she'd say with a little blush. The Hyuuga would then be led to a restaurant by Jayy, a ramen and grill restaurant by the name of it.

She had never really eaten out, not wanting to look awkward eating by herself. It was often considered slightly embarrassing and awkward for a woman to eat out without at least a friend, especially at places like ramen shops. So she was glad for the invite and had gone along with them. Anything would be nice at this point. She realized how it must look when the trio entered the shop, which was immediately verified by who she guessed was the shop owner.

Ami heard Karite's response and immediately chimed in. "What she said." with a cheerful grin. She hoped Jayy would know that it was a joke. Then she heard the shop owner call out a different name that made her confused. But she didn't ask right away, keeping a mental note as the three of them sat down, waiting for their food. She couldn't wait to get more information about them, her curiosity peeking the more she interacted with them.

Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:38 am

Jayy would look a bit unpleased at the table as he looked at the two girls. “Just saying... you’re not my type either! Im 100% gay” he would say as he crossed his arms and pouted a bit. It would take no time for the raw meat to arrive with arrays of sauce and seasoning to go with them. “Thank you so much Mr. Hata.” Jayy would say as he slipped the older man a few ryo. The grill began to heat up as jay began to get excited. Suddenly he remembered the other reason they came to the shop. “So... Ami what do you specialize in? Genjutsu? Ninjutsu? You gonna lock up my chakra?” Jayy said as he sat a few pieces of the meat on the grill as they began to sizzle..

Last edited by Jayy Farron on Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:46 am

She giggled at Jayy saying he isn't their type. "Well, I guess that works too." She smiled as she whistled innocently. "I am one hundred percent gay too." She said, half under her breath. She was embarrassed as all hell to say it out loud. She smiled as the meat arrived. She began to get excited for the food as she waited for the food to get cooked. She listened to Jayy as he asked Ami what she specialized in. She bit her lip, keeping herself calm. She kept looking over to Ami to see her reaction and to pay attention to what she said.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:56 am

Ami couldn't tell if Jayy was joking or not about his sexual orientation but the look on his face gave it away that he was indeed serious. She also had caught what Karite's comment as well even though she had said it quiet softly. The Hyuuga had good ears after all. Although slightly stunned by the sudden revelations, she wouldn't dwell on them further, realizing that any continued talk about it may make both of them uncomfortable. Instead she turned her attention to Jayy's question.

"As a Hyuuga, we are Taijutsu users." she said simply.

Her clan was known for their Taijutsu skills, overall being higher than other shinobi without the use of their kekkei gekkai. But she hadn't been the best of students, slacking off during most of the training session after becoming a Genin. It was why she was still a Genin, at the age of 16. But she waved that thought away as quickly as it had formulated. It was no use pouting over something that she had chosen. "And I have an obsession with weapons." she would add, with a slightly evil smile on her face. She loved pointy things.

"What about you guys?"

She could smell the food, her mouth watering. By now it was almost lunchtime, perfect timing for food. Ami's glance would shift from her teammates to the kitchen every so often, her eyes filled with impatience. It was almost impossible to get her to concentrate on any one given thing if food was around.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:01 pm

"Oooo a taijutsu user! Me too! I mean i've been training in bukijutsu since i was 7, and my mother taught me a lot in taijutsu, but she couldn't teach me her own special style before.... um... dying.." Jay would say as he looked a bit depressed after mentioning the death of his mother. Reaching to flip the meat and season it with a few spices he would look over to karite and raise an eyebrow.

"You know.. karite i never asked what your specialty was?" Jayy would look toward the meat as he kept his eyes glued on the bubbles popping underneath. Droll dropping from his mouth as he craved the meat. Smells good. The demon would say in his head causing the young boy to roll his eyes. Replying to karite he would burst out with excitement "WE CAN DO MISSIONS NOW" He would yell out as if he did not listen to the girl.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:19 pm

She was happy smelling the food and enjoying the company. She was slightly saddened that Ami hadn't said anything about Karite being gay but understood it. She honestly could care less about the fact that Jayy's mother had died. "Do you know who did the burial rites? Curious if our head priestess shoved her way in. I know they are obsessed with doing the burial rites for everyone they can." She listened to the two of them explain their specialties. "Well, at least that means I don't have to go in close. I specialize in ninjutsu, fuinjutsu, and summoning, and the head priestess wants me to do medical ninjutsu as well. I am considering it but am waiting to figure it out." She stated rather bluntly. She rolled her eyes at Jayy exclaiming that the team could do missions. "Just need to find the right ones." She smiled weakly. She looked over to Ami and smiled. "Ask us anything you want. I'm an open book and will answer anything without care. He is a little secretive though." She giggled and winked at Ami.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:38 pm

Ami listened to both of them talk a little bit about themselves and smiled. She liked learning about people since her life was relatively boring. The Hyuuga noticed the sad expression on Jayy's face at the topic about his deceased mother. She sighed a little sympathetically. The kunoichi had never lost anyone on her life.

"I'm sorry to hear that Jayy"

And she meant it. She had always lived a happy life with her parents., having them dote on her. She wasn't really sure what to say so she just kept it simple. The girl would then turn her attention to Karite and beamed. For some unknown reason she felt kind of a warm feeling towards the woman.

"Questions..." she looked up at the ceiling thoughtfully. "Why did you want to be a shinobi?" She would ask them both. A classic but safe question she thought for starting a conversation. she hated jumping the gun especially with people she barely knew.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:12 am

Jayy would smile at the white eyed girl as he felt a bit like someone cared about his past life and how everything came crumbling down. As he began to eat the meat his chewing would block a few key words as karite spoke. Only hearing 'just' 'find' and 'ones'. He would shake his head and look back toward ami. Why did you want to be a shinobi. It felt like the kind of question the teachers asked at the academy. Why did you want to fight for your village. Jayy didn't want to. Why did you want to keep the villagers and your family safe. What family did jayy have left to save? Thinking on the question Jayy would allow karite to reply before him. "I became a shinobi.. not because i wanted to save the village... or keep the little family i had save... but because i want power. Power to control the darkest of forces and even erase their existence from the world. Power to overcome....." He would stop himself as he looked over to the meat and added more slices to the grill. "And you?"
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:18 am

She sighed, hearing the question of why did she become a shinobi. That was a question she never really thought of. She did so because of... She was unsure. The question circulated in her head for a little bit. Then she heard Jayy's replay. I guess that makes sense for him. The power to control that chaos swimming in his head. "Well, I guess I became a shinobi to carry on the legacy of the mighty Baiko Akumu. My ancestor....who may still be alive and a few hundred years old but nevermind that." She giggled a bit nervously. "I am his direct descendant as one of the main family. I guess I could say it was also to follow my big sister's footsteps." She smiled weakly. She had also thought about saying that is was in service to the goddess, but technically she could have served the goddess in other ways as well.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:28 am

Ami listened to both her teammates give rather...depressing responses to her question. She hadn't expected happy-go-lucky answers but for some reason she began to regret asking. Compared to them her answer was a lot less interesting, probably something people would even quote from a textbook. She took a bite of the meat and smiled, so satisfied that people would think she hadn't eaten for days. The meat was cooked just perfectly and she would finish her first bite before responding.

"It's expected of a Hyuuga."

Her lavender eyes rested on the sizzling meat on the grill as she spoke. It was true, she was destined to be a shinobi from the day she was born, to uphold a family name she knew very little about. And for her, as a main branch member, she needed to be stronger than everyone else in her clan, so that the history of conflict could possibly be resolved. She never once thought about whether she wanted to be a shinobi. It was simply expected.

The trio would eat in silence for awhile, each absorbed in their own thoughts. Ami could sense her new comrades were more than what met the eye. She would wait for the next topic of conversation, simply because she wasn't the best at conversation starters. She glanced at Jayy, eating slightly sloppily and giggled. It had been ages aince she'd gone out to eat with anyone and she treasured this moment.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:52 am

After eating the third round of meat jayy would look up at the two girls and give a bit of a grin. Then he would glance out side and his smile would fade away. "You know... as ninja... we are expected to one day kill, but what do you do when they feeling of dread that is supposed to follow you... just doesn't exist.. I mean if i must kill.. will i simply do it..? Would you kill someone, Ami... Karite?" Jayy would ask as he would hang his head a bit and look down at his hands as if they already had blood upon them. His past was sad and he knew at some point, even though it was not he who dealt the killing blow but he could still feel the blood that splattered across his face.

Suddenly he would shake his head as if to release the thoughts and look over to the two after answering. "Sorry... maybe something more light to talk about.. who is your hero?" Jayy would ask with a light smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:27 am