Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Can't a girl just enjoy her goddess' company in peace? 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Can't a girl just enjoy her goddess' company in peace?

Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Can't a girl just enjoy her goddess' company in peace? Empty Can't a girl just enjoy her goddess' company in peace?

Post by Zap Fosho Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:13 am

Karite walked through the Plaza, looking for ideas for her sister's upcoming birthday. Her sister turned 28 soon and she wanted to make sure that her sister got something enjoyable. She was dressed in her normal shinobi attire with her cloak fully closed. Her pentagram necklace was still showing on her neck. I wonder what my sister wants for her birthday. Sure, I don't have a lot of money with the kage not giving any missions that will let me leave the village. I only killed someone who was a back stabber to the balance. I needed to do it for her. She sighed and began looking in shop windows to think of ideas. She found a necklace that her sister would like in the first shop. It was a gold necklace with a ruby pendant. She then saw the price tag and sighed. "Nope, next." She walked to the next shop and spotted a perfect katana that would fit her sister's fighting style. "That would be perfect. It's in my price range too. I just need to collect the money from the house later. I bet she will love it." She giggled for a quick second before her emotionless face returned. She began walking the streets, trying to think of a party that she could throw.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Can't a girl just enjoy her goddess' company in peace? Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Can't a girl just enjoy her goddess' company in peace? Empty Re: Can't a girl just enjoy her goddess' company in peace?

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:40 am

Broke, frustrated and feeling a bit annoyed about the delay of missions in the village, a young but sexy man would begin to stroll through the village. His mind would be elsewhere as it began to drift into the darkness of his mind. The deep blackness that was passed down by through the family known as the Farron. A great but lost tribe of humans who channeled their inner demons into pure strength. Failure.... you....are... A FAILURE... The loud thundering voice would cause the boy to snap out of his daydreaming. Shaking his head he would close his eyes for a slight moment. His steps continuing as he would run straight into another human who was window shopping. This female figure and her knockers would cause the breathe to be knocked out of the young boy as he fell to the ground. His headband would loosen and fall into his lap shortly after his butt would slam upon the ground. "Watch where you're going..!" He began to say as he looked up to see a woman with black hair and a pentagram necklace. "Ah that's why you can't watch where you're walking.... those knockers probably contain half of your brain cells." He said only to utter the last part a bit under his breathe. Suddenly he would realize that the marks of the Kaguya were showing on his forehead and would reach up to cover them with his headband.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Can't a girl just enjoy her goddess' company in peace? Empty Re: Can't a girl just enjoy her goddess' company in peace?

Post by Zap Fosho Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:50 am

As the boy bounced into her, she was knocked off balance for a second. She recovered quickly and glared down at the young man. "You walk straight into me while I'm trying to shop." Goddess, is he against the balance? I would gladly execute this insignificant worm in your name. "No, he is not against the balance. He may live for now." A feminine voice spoke inside her head. "As you wish, my goddess." She sighed and reached down to help him up, her gloved right hand offered to him. "Be glad my goddess judged in your favor. You should be more careful" Her emotionless words showing slight annoyance with his actions.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:08 am

He would listen to the woman as he tied his headband back on tightly and would grab hold of her hand after. The other people who would pass by them would whisper to each other causing the boy to be a bit paranoid. "Is there a problem!" He would yell as two girl would jump back and scurry away. Rolling his eyes he would look back at the female, a word would stick with him that slipped from the girls mouth. "Did you say... goddess? Either you're crazy or you've got some crazy in your head.. like m-... My mother." He stated as he would stutter a bit almost letting it slip that he was suffering from something in his brain. His hands would sweep across his own body as he began to dust off his body and unzipping his jacket to show off what little definition he had. Sweat dropping from his body as he tried to cool off a bit. "you know i've read that people with voices in their head are borderline crazy. You know its not real right!" he said only to wince from the pain of his own voice in his head screaming LIES!
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:14 am

She merely glared at the people nearby whispering, the fear of her filling them. "I did say goddess. The Goddess of the Night blesses me with her presence. I am tasked with protecting the balance. She trusts me and talks to me all the time. I'm not just hearing voices in my head. In fact, she talked through a statue the first time. Also, mother? Does she hear the Goddess too? Is she blessed?" Her eyes gleaming for the first time in many years as slight excitement escaped in her voice. She caught the pain he experience, chalking it up to a headache that he was suffering from. She glared at a couple who happened to walk too close. Catching her glare, they ran screaming in terror. She sighed as she looked back towards the man in front of her.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:34 am

"You call that blessed? i call it a curse. Who wants to walk around with the sounds of another being in your mind all the time. Corrupting your mind and causing you to view fantasy and reality as one in the same." He would say as he released the girls hand and would slightly push her back. A snicker would come from his throat, the same hand would reach for his hair as his fingers would push it back. "I guess i shouldn't call you crazy before i introduce myself huh? I am Farron, Jayy. Son of the great Shuujo Farron-River and you?" A woman with more will then you will ever have... but not enough.. that must say a lot about you.... trash that fell too far from the trashcan. The voice would roar through his head. The sounds of the screaming girls from earlier echoing with the horrid voice. Eyes from the shop across the street would be pressed upon the interaction between the two.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:46 am

She pulled her hand back to her side. "You may be cursed. I am not. I was visited by the blessed Goddess when I was just six years old and she told me the truth to this world. The balance must be preserved as she wishes. I will do what I must for that goal." She glared him down. "I am Karite Akumu, the Angel of Darkness as my former teammates used to call me." She looked towards the shop as two shinobi she recognized got the crowds looking away from her. "At least they are good for something. Those damn cowards. Too terrified to do what must be done." She sighed as the Goddess spoke again. "Keep your temper under control. You do not want to lose control." She looked towards the man in front of her. "Any way, did your mother have the blessing of the Goddess or not?"
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:21 am

Jayy would listen to the woman speak as if she had some type of complex. He thought about the crap that was spewing from the woman's mouth 'angel' and 'goddess' what kind of world was she living in. Play along... the voice would utter to him making him roll his eyes. His hands dropping down to his side as he turned away from the woman. "For what reason should i tell you anything about my mother? and in what way do you think I'm cursed? I'm beyond fine, Miss Angel!" he would say as a way to poke fun at the woman's nickname. "Family secrets stay secret.. but i can trade a secret for a secret. It's not like i have any family around now." Jayy would suggest as his hand began to stroke his chin. His mind was not destroyed by the toxins of the demon that found its home within it, but like his mom he knew when to follow his advice.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:32 am

She smirked. "You don't have to tell me anything. That is purely up to you. As for what way I think you are cursed, who says I do? I am going based off your words. It seemed like you heavily implied it." She took the angel as a complement. "As for secrets, I am pretty certain I have nothing that can be considered a secret. I am pretty certain most if not all the people in the village know who I am." Her face quickly moving back to her emotionless state. "I am however an open book. My goddess does not wish me to keep secrets. Ask what you will."
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:31 pm

Jayy would listen to the woman's reply and scoff in disgust. "Everyone has a secret but if you insist. Ill start simple. What brings you out today, miss oh so holy angel?" Jayy would say again mocking the girl. He would begin to walk toward one of the shops that was displaying many custom made ninja items and on the largest pedestal was a sword that seemed to of been made from gold as it shined in bright light of the sun "oooh i want.." jayy would utter under his breathe as he awaited the reply of the big brested woman.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:38 pm

She looked at him like he had five heads. "I came out here to find a present for my sister and to try to find a cake. It's her birthday next week and I figured I would try to get her something." She kept her tone emotionless as she followed him towards the shop display. "I planned on getting her a katana. She has been needing one since her last one broke during a mission." She looked over the various equipment, not caring for the shiny sword. "What brings you out here? Besides running into people?" She said,paying attention to the prices of the various equipment.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:10 pm

So the girl has a sister. Bet it runs in the family. Jayy would think as he continued to gawk over the sword. The girls next sentence would cause him to dart his eyes to the side as if he was trying to cast a genjutsu with his irritation. "Other then almost dying from large tits. I was just taking a stroll around town. Can't do much till i get a mission and make a bit of ryo." He said with a laugh. He would turn to the girl with a questionable look on his face. "Since you have a sister.. was she blessed like you or maybe your mother was blessed and it was only passed down to you?" He asked as he pushed a few pieces of his white hair from his face.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:22 pm

She sighed at the young man's brashness. "Not my fault I was blessed with a beautiful body. And it isn't like I tried to smother you. You walked into me. I understand the mission part. They don't trust me with missions right now until I find a team that isn't terrified of me." She snarled towards the young man and his perverted nature. "My sister is not blessed like I am. Well, her body is, not the Goddess part. As for my mother, she died when I was really young. Supposedly of a heart attack though other means are believed to be true. I am not told she had any communication with the Goddess. Considering I found her statue in an abandoned house outside of town, I would say she was not." She looked to him, thinking on his previous comments. "You said you believe it to be a curse. That is corrupts your mind and causes a blend of fantasy and reality. Why is that? My Goddess has taught me many things and has taught me about the Balance of the world. Even my sister says it makes sense. She is a benevolent Goddess who only wishes for my help. Why would it be a curse?"
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:41 pm

"yours might not be a curse..." He would say as he would once again hint at his own troubles of the mind. Quickly giggling a bit to make it seem as if he was joking. He would take a few steps to the girl and make a fist. He seemed to have a determined look in his face as these words began to spew from his mouth. "My mother died too.. at least that's what i hear from many corners of my home. But regardless she was a great woman and i plan to beat the being that killed her." As he continued to speak his arm would start to shake his determination overflowing and filling his cup of anger in unison. His hand would begin to grow little bone spikes that would pierce his own skin and cause a woman who had been walking out of the store to barf a bit. His eyes would widen and he would hide the hand behind his back and try to calm himself. "Sorry about that... i have an... unusual bone structure." Placing his hand back into his pocket he would walk to the next store which seemed to be a restaurant for ramen. "Join me for dinner."
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:48 pm

She smiled weakly, then quickly went emotionless again. "Good luck in your endeavor for revenge." She yawned slightly as she she the bones pierce out of his hand. "Meh. I have seen worse in my brief travels." She stretched her neck slightly and followed him as he went towards the restaurant. "Sure. I've got nothing better to do." She walked inside behind him, looking around the restaurant. It was her first time going to a restaurant in a few years. She didn't have much care for the atmosphere and would rather have dinner with her sister at home. She looked around, examining the restaurant and the type of food it served, getting lost in thought.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:04 pm

Jayy would sit at the bar of the shop. An older man would walk up and greet the two of them. "Oh ho! a Date young shinigai?" the old man would say as he winked at the young jayy. He was one of few that knew his birth name. "Hush old man.. its jayy and shes just a stranger that looks like she needs food... give me the usual please." Jayy would look away as he await the girl to order her food and would return the conversation with her right after. "So you've seen worse huh? Do you even know what i am? or who i am? Does your goddess have knowledge so great that she can identify someone as low as me?" He would say as he placed his hand on the table and began to concentrate a bit. A spike would begin to pierce his skin slowly. A white color with splashes of blood as it continued to exit from his body till it was 3 inches long.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:08 pm

She walks over to the bar4 and overhears the old man. "Definitely not a date. He is not my type in any way, shape, or form." She sat down and ordered something she thought she might like. "Jayy, I am a servant of the Goddess of Balance and the Shinigami. The rituals I have had to perform for her and the kills I've performed in service to the two of them have numbed my senses. I don't get disturbed. As for who you are, I can't say I know you. As for the knowledge from my Goddess, that is impossible. She is forbidden to tell me a lot due to the laws of the gods. I would not want her to break her laws as she does not want me to break laws without cause. I must uphold order and chaos. I cannot sway too far in either direction without seeing an imbalance on the other. If order becomes to strong, I must be chaotic and vice versa." She watched the spike piercing from his skin with apathy.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:25 pm

Listening to the girl speak the words would ring in his head causing the beast to stir. balance is BULLSHIT, you sit here with a girl crazier then your mom and act as if she is actually interesting. Kill her.. KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER. Let me control you. Let me guide you to this CHAOS SHE SPEAKS OF! "STOP!" Jayy would yell out as the others in the shop would turn to look at him. Looking down at the floor he would hold his head once more as the silence filled the shop. "Forgive him, he suffers from headaches that are just terrible for his mind. Here Jayy drink this it will help." the man would say as he sat a clear drink with steam rising from it in front of him. Jayy would reach for the drink and begin to sip it. The old man would shortly return with their large bowls of ramen. "sorry..." jayy would whisper after taking his third sip of tea.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:03 pm

She chuckled softly to herself after he yelled stop. So that is the full story. That makes sense why you call this a curse. She thought to herself as her goddess spoke. "Tread carefully. This beast is dangerous. Do not engage until you are stronger." Yes, of course. She watched her food arrive. She began eating her ramen as she heard him whisper sorry. "It is no problem. It makes sense. This world makes sense." She said with a code in her words, almost implying that a third person with a being of order exists as well. A pure opposite to Jayy. If there is a being of order as strong as that one, then I don't need to concern myself. If not, I will have to kill it one day. She thought to herself as she ate her ramen.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:23 pm

After finishing his drink and retracting his bone jayy would begin to eat his ramen. The screams and whispers in his head would begin to simmer down as he finished his food and let out a big sigh. "Hey... karite..." He was thinking to himself. He had been in search of a team and this girl seemed to scare off her members like they were nothing but ants scurrying away from the prized food the tracker found. "You wanna be on my team? Currently i utilize Tai and Buki jutsu and i would like a few members to help me. You seem strong willed. And i guess that goddess doesn't hold you back. So...how about it?" Jayy would ask as he pushed his bowl away and the left the ryo on the bar for the owner.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:31 pm

She looked over to him as he said her name. She heard his question and began to think. "Hm...Well, why not. I need a team and you are not terrified of me. We should find other members as well." She nodded and accepted the request. "I utilize Fuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, and Summoning jutsu." She smiled weakly and quickly reverted to her emotionless self. She placed money on the counter for the ramen and stood up from the counter. Quickly streching, she began the process of leaving the restaurant. "Any thoughts on other members yet?"
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:39 pm

He would follow her lead and take a nice stretch, afterwards rubbing his bare stomach to indicate how full he was. As the woman spoke off other members he couldn't recall too many people that had graduated from the academy. He had been gone too long. "Sorry, i left for a while after becoming a genin. Let's just say i was in search of my father... and hopefully some secrets about my mother. But im sure we can check around." He would state as the two would walk out of the shop. Suddenly he would stop, the little man in his mind would sew more seeds of hate into him. She doesn't trust you.... HOW COULD SHE... Youre still lying to her BOY!... He would growl for a bit and look toward the girl. "Umm... Karite..." He would reach out his hand and redo his introduction. "I am Shinigai Jian Farron Kaguya... It's only right for you to know my real name."
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:47 pm

She walked out of the shop, listening to him. "That is understandable." She could tell that he was hesitant to tell her the whole truth. "I figured when the old man called you something different. Well Shinigai. It's nice to meet you." She shook his hand and nodded. "Most people have secrets they want to hide. Things they are embarrassed or scared of. It takes time to work up the courage to be able to reveal those things. Just don't let them consume you." She nodded and pulled her hand away. "I'm pretty certain most people from my class at the academy won't join but we might find other people."
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:28 am

"A lot of past come from my name... many things that both of my parents did, but how do you blame your parents for trying to fix something that was broken...?" He would say as he could see the smile in his mind of the creep that sat there and watched his every move. Coming around? "Never." he would say under his breathe. "But human's make mistakes and let monsters destroy their mind and sometimes their body." He would cover his sad face with his hand and would swipe downward with it as if he was bottling up his feelings. "Do you have any dreams? Anything that doesn't have to do with the goddess? Is your body and soul so melted together that you can't be your individual? or is that the only Destiny you will accept for yourself?" Jayy would bombard the girl with may question as he began to walk to what seemed to be a clothing store. He was feeling more open with the girl and wanted to see her point as it had seemed they were stuck in the same situation. Controlled by beings that they had no power over.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:36 am

She chuckled softly. "I never really knew my parents. So for me, it is just a whatever. My father supposedly murdered my mother and then died in a mission a few years later. My sister has been my only family since I was five. I met the Goddess when I was six. A lot of my life has always revolved around my sister and the Goddess. While that may seem like I have no life outside of them, its because I was never accepted outside of them. So no, for now my only dream is to protect the balance. But who knows, maybe I will find that special person who will become as special to me as the Goddess. My duty does not end when I die. According to the Goddess, I will be allowed to serve her after death. Although starting a religion based around her and the balance would be cool." She giggled at the thought of being a messiah. She noticed that she was at a clothes store and just kind of shrugged it off. She didn't really have any plans to go anywhere.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:56 am