Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Interrogating Arabelle 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Interrogating Arabelle

Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Interrogating Arabelle Empty Interrogating Arabelle

Post by Kannagi Fri May 29, 2020 7:29 pm

Mission Info:

Once properly fed, bathed, and cared for, the previously dehydrated woman called Arabelle had shared her story with Kannagi. Lying in the hospital bed, she disclosed much of her life story. Arabelle had been the only girl in the family, raised by a father and four older brothers. Most of her brothers were cast into the wind, taking care of their own selves and their own livelihoods. When her father died, she was a mere teenager without any idea what she would become in a world all alone. Her brother Luvosh, a traveling merchant, agreed to hire her, returning briefly to the family home to pick her up. Arabelle spent these last few years helping to procure or sell goods with her pretty face while Luvosh and his other accomplices in the business managed to get the items they needed. After a time it became clear to her that they were akin to bandits, but where was she supposed to go on her own?

“Seeing those dogs was just too much, it was. Big ears, spots all over, lying about all depressed. They looked like a family,”
    Arabelle expressed with a sad expression on her face. “I thought if I talked to Luvosh he would take my side, I mean, I am his sister, I am.” Kannagi leaned back in the chair beside her bed. The story was sad and long and unnecessary. She had simply asked where to find her brother and Arabelle felt prompted to give her a forty minute life’s tale. Still the kunoichi wasn’t rude and after her life, she probably needed someone to listen so she could get all of her feelings off her chest. Her speech pattern was somewhat annoying at first but had become endearing with time. “That makes sense. Where are they? Do you know where they were heading?” Kannagi questioned, still trying to get to the bottom of the issue at hand.

Arabelle shook her head and her dark curls fell about her face. “It’s like they didn’t ever trust me, it is. Who knows how many dogs they took? All this time I thought it was about selling goods, it was. Could have been dogs for a long time.” Kannagi put effort into not rubbing her forehead and sat up addressing the woman more firmly, “Where did they go last time then?” The dark skinned woman looked to the ceiling, thinking and answered after a pause, “The mountains, the last place we traveled, it is.” The mountains. That was as specific as Arabelle could get? Poor girl seemed a dullard but Kannagi had hoped for more. Arabelle needed more help than what this hospital could give. She exhaled softly and got to her feet, “Just get your rest now. There’s plenty of honorable places here hiring hands and offering board. Check the inn, the bakery, maybe even the tea house. I’ll see what I can do about Luvosh.”
    Kannagi left the room then puzzling it out in her head. It could take days to search the mountains and there were plenty of bandits and beasties to deal with. It was unwise to do it alone but was it worth doing at all with so little to go on? She wasn’t a huge fan of Sojiro Sakura, yet neither did she dislike him, and he had great skill with his nose. His help could yield the most results and she had seen him in action twice now. Kannagi would have to bite the bullet on doing this independently and reach out to him. It was the only smart thing to do.

WC: 600