Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

A Cart In The Desert 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

A Cart In The Desert

Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

A Cart In The Desert Empty A Cart In The Desert

Post by Elebolt Fri May 29, 2020 2:52 am

Mission Details:

The desert was especially cruel that day, Arashi Was protecting a small merchant caravan which was comprised of a cart being pulled by a horse with a small family inside. As Arashi walked next to them, he drank a bit of water from his canteen. "Hey... Umm... Do you think We'll be there soon?" The father asked a bit awkwardly while his child was screaming in the background, apparently the kid couldn't keep still for long. To what Arashi responded. "Yeah I'd say so... as long as there aren't any complications, that is" As the dad was nodding a little head popped out of the cart "Umm what kind of complications could there be..?" The child gasped out loud "Dad! Dad! Can we see a cool ninja fight?!" Arashi chuckled a little at that "You know... it would be better if it doesn't come to that..." The Father said before apologizing and going back inside the cart

Only minutes passed before the kid's stomping feet could be heard inside the cart, he was indeed completely bored, Arashi shaked his head a little in amusement at the kids antics. the kid reminded him a little of his child self, so he couldn't help but to find him endearing. After a while they found themselves between some dunes, Arashi being a little paranoid as he usually was when someone was under his protection, started to get nervous, And his hand immediately found itself resting atop the handle of his katana. This time it was the mother who poked her head out of the cart "Is everything ok?" she asked worriedly, Apparently she immediately noticed the stress on the shinobi. "Yes ma'am... I'm just being a bit cautious" It was eerily quiet, that is until a single footstep was heard. "Ma'am..." She nodded and went back inside. "Alright stop fooling around and come out already!" Arashi said in the most intimidating voice he could muster, a throwing knife flied, it jammed itself in the cart right where Arashi's head would've been had he kept walking at the same speed.

Three bandits jumped out, two of them around the same height if a little taller than Arashi, the last one was bigger, not just taller but more muscly as well. Arashi just stood there and took two steps forward, sword hilt in hand. "What do you want..." He said In a serious tone "Ha! He thinks he can intimidate us" "We should chop him to little pieces and send him back to his parents" "Shut Up you two!" The last man talked In a deep voice. "Why don't you just run away? while you can that is." He told Arashi, who couldn't help but chuckle a little. "heh, I should be the one saying that." He starts performing some hand Seals. "Just kill him already!" The two smaller bandits lunge, so he activates his lightning birds jutsu. Next thing they see is a blue flash and a small tornado of blue birds made of sparks which throw them back, With this small distraction Arashi pulled out his katana And jumped high up in the air, coming out the top of the tornado of birds. He fell right on top of one of the small bandits, driving his sword through his clavicle and piercing his heart and one of his lungs. "Damn you! You killed Philip!" The other bandit shouted while lunging with a knife. still with the sword in Philip, Arashi responded with a kick to this bandit's hand, spinning around and taking the sword out of Philip's torso. He slashed at the bandit's neck but the big guy stood in between deflecting the slash with a knife. He threw a punch at Arashi's gut, which he blocked with his leg, being sent back Arashi got back into position. Immediately after he disappears using the body flicker technique, and reappears behind the guy who cried "Philip!" stabbing him in the back before turning his attention to the big guy, The bandit just claps "Ha ha ha. I shouldn't have underestimated you so much should I!"He laughed "You made short work of my "friends" Here, But don't think I'll be as easy!" He lunges straight towards Arashi who just deflects the knife and intends to slash at his neck, but the bandit leader grabs the sword with his bare hand, he gets cut but manages to overpower Arashi and throw his sword away, He smiles and licks the wound with a crazy face. "You sick bastard..." "Ha! thank you for the compliment!" He takes the knife and lunges again this, this time Arashi quickly does the hand seals and releases his Lightning birds jutsu Aimed straight forward, towards the bandit, shocking and numbing him a little, the technique blinded and stopped him in his tracks, for just enough time that Arashi jumped up towards him and kicked him right in the face, when the bandit fell to the ground Arashi put a foot on his head, took out his Wind Mill Shuriken and opened it, then with it in his hand slashed at the bandit's neck. The struggling man couldn't do much more than wiggle his arms trying to break free, but within a single second his throat opened and his life banished. "I'm sorry... but you should've just ran away when you could..." He then went back for his sword and sheathed it.

Before Arashi could even get close to the cart and give the all clear signal, a gasp was heard and a childish scream of enthusiasm as well. "Mom! Dad! Did you see that! It was so cool! Mister! I wanna be like you when I grow up!" The kid said while ignoring his parent's worried faces. Arashi just reacted by slightly smiling and nodding. He wasn't sure himself if he should be encouraging a kid to do this. after all killing wasn't really a good thing and not something a kid should be too exposed to, but it already was too late to worry about that so they continued and in not much longer, they arrived to their destination without further complications.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arashi Tento
    Arashi Tento's Character Sheet

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:53 pm