Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

The Beach Episode 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

5 posters

The Beach Episode

Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

The Beach Episode Empty The Beach Episode

Post by Kannagi Wed May 27, 2020 2:49 pm

Beach Appearance:

Crossing a good part of the desert to get to a decent beach seemed hardly worth it to Kannagi until she got there. The heat in the air was stifling today but the speckling of palm trees and ferns and the cooling wind rushing off the water as it pulled in for high tide was literally a breath of fresh air for her. The 19 year old used a simple jutsu to create a large paper screen beside a tree and used it to change out of her travel gear and into her one piece black bathing suit. She left her breezy skirt on and it floated about her legs as she walked the line of the water and sand. She felt the chilly water ease the tension in her traveled feet and was motivated enough to return to her paper screen and deposit her sandals there too. She had ridden Cirilla all the way here and now the horse was herself standing knee deep in the water, flouncing around in glee. Kannagi laughed out loud.

If anyone else came out here it would be the perfect day for time at the beach. She wished she had water jutsu and could thus serve cups of cold water, but what use would her paper cups be if she had no fresh water? Had she really thought ahead about it, she might have stopped somewhere and purchased a grand amount of food as well. It was a ridiculous thought, complete folly of course. As she recollected about the reunions or family gatherings that the Irezumi family had on the beach, Kannagi let out a long sigh and took a seat in the sand, letting the waves roll up and down her calves. She hadn't a family anymore, at least not one that would admit to being related to her. Today she would even go for friends, suns and stars... She would even go for strangers to accompany her. It was just too fine weather by the sea to spend alone.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

The Beach Episode Empty Re: The Beach Episode

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2020 9:24 pm

The Beach Episode B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7The Beach Episode B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7The Beach Episode B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "For better or worse; I got you!"

“Mmmmm! Are you saying you want more than that sweet in front of your face?!” It was too late. The next sensation would have probably been nothing short of a press of buxom bust that would try to mesh with a press to the backside of the wolf. “Such a greedy, naughty child! Children like you I absolutely adore!” the figure that would appear would do so piece by piece and appealed to the senses. Lavender scent of flowers and plant life with soil would have riddled the senses of Sojiro. Soon after, it was bombarded as if the beach was reeking with the scent. Had Sojiro turned around he would see a cart full of girls with rabbit-esque ears leaping from it as it had been pulled with the effort of stronger clans women who would wipe at their brow. Not to mention there was one more particular familiar figure walking up.

“Little bunny! Why had you not told me you had such...delicious friends!” The woman would reach out her digit, aiming to press Sojiro’s attention to her.

Just as the phrase would pass, Hikari would make his way to approach the group of three. His face would be reddened from embarrassment. His form was pressed into a pure white one piece that matched his ears and cottontail that was sewn upon the hind. It very much matched the colors of black and navy blue that wes on the clan women that had been matching one another. Their heads topped by their ears as they would one by one laugh at one another before finally turning their attention to the water and the few males on the shore. Both were in abundance for the dozen.

“S-sorry, Grandmother.” Hikari would say with a frustrated breath coming from his lips. His face twisting in slight frustration that was resisted with the utmost effort. “K-Kannagi-san...S-Sojiro-san, I-It is nice seeing you again.” The young boy would say nervously. The presence of the elder no doubt caused a hint of unbalanced speech from the young boy. “Sojiro-san has seen her but...t-this is Grandmother Bunny...one of the clan’s matriarchs.” Red paved luscious lips curving as Hikari had made an introduction on behalf of the woman. Though, whether it was faltering or showing some frustration was beyond her concern as she would be too busy trying to reach and grasp at whatever exposed flesh was upon the Wolfman. She started with more innocent places like shoulders and tried to allow her fingers to move to the next in a playful walking manner.

“And if you have not noticed, this is my little grandbunny who lacks the spine and tact,” The woman’s eyes would roll, multi-tasking. “What are you saying little bunny? Waste no time trying to tell who I am! Not while standing in front of a woman so young that you could attract! Pay the compliment to the lady! Give a little attention to that gorgeous back!” The woman’s head would peer around Sojiro’s form, but would make sure to try to keep a grip on him. Like a leech, she aimed not to let go while she would suck all the innocence out of the conversation, but the body of the young boy would be first.

Hikari’s face, burning red, would turn a cheek to Kannagi and the amalgamation that was Akemi trying to sew herself to Sojiro. “Oh fine! If you must act this way, then I will indulge it not little bunny! This behavior I will not sweat.” She would say before showing a mischievous smile, “As for you good sir, with a body to fit and bare! Did you come to get yourself wet? I can help you with that...but no worries! There is no need to go over there!” She would gesture to the ocean with a seductive smile.

Hikari’s face would turn away further humiliated from the conversation that was unraveling. This was worst than death!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC Notes: It was nice knowing you, Sojiro-san. //takes off bunny ears///
    Now Playing: Chu-bura by Kelun
    Word Count: ---/---
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

The Beach Episode Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Post by Genkumaru Wed May 27, 2020 10:14 pm

Beach Locale:

Gen had been training with Kannagi for a while now and had been shown mediation and other such methods to control his Bakuton empirically. He had come to his own opinion that perhaps he should try doing his practice at the beach as it was absolutely lovely this time of year, and possibly would be deserted just in case he couldn’t control himself, even with all of the water there to dampen his explosions.

He had made the trek all the way from his own little self made home just outside Nikkousato after preparing for several days. He had hired a wagon and horse on rental for the week, and filled it to the brim with food items, camping supplies, exercise implements, some recreational items that came with the wagon service, and cooking supplies. He had made sure to bring anything he could possibly need so that he could spend as much time as possible out here working on himself. There was even some fishing tackle and poles in there!

He knew he would be getting sweaty so even though he brought plenty of extra clothes and towels, he himself was barefoot and only wearing light blue swimming shorts with white cloud motifs on them. His well accentuated muscled frame on full display, as he thought he was going to be alone at the beach this time of year.

As his cart pulled up into the beachfront, he quickly recognized that both Kanna and Sojiro were her, however he saw Cirilla first. She had been the only horse he could tolerate unless it was a necessity and so she was clearly the first thing he would notice as she was an unforgettable Mare to him. Parking the wagon near some of the trees that dotted the area near his friends, he hitched the horse and attached its feed bag, also setting out and filling its trough with one of the barrels of water he had procured.

Moving to approach them he waived casually to the duo, his slightly bronzed skin glinting in the sunlight, “
    Hey guys! Didn’t think anyone else would be here. I was going to set up shop and work on my chakra control for a week or so.”, he gently motioned with his left hand towards the fully stocked wagon he had brought with him. “Oh! Actually I am glad you're here Kanna, I got sold this honking big Irezumi yurt and I have no idea how to set it up.", pausing for a moment he realized how what he said could be taken,"Don't take that the wrong way though I always am glad when your around... I mean umm… ", he searched around frantically for anything else to switch too and saw Sojiro, "Hey Sojiro how are you doing?”, he began to blush as he noticed Kannagi’s frame in her swimsuit and immediately looked down towards the sand, the mounting embarrassment from his misstep clear on his handsome face.

It was at that moment that he saw an older female Usagi with Hikari and decided to address his bunny pal, “
    Heya Hikari! How are you doing? It's been a minute!”, he was glad to have another distraction to take him away from his stupid boyish desires at the moment.
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Thu May 28, 2020 8:48 pm

Ah the desert... The best place to see some sand, some more sand and even more sand. Truly the people who willingly chose to live here were geniuses unrivaled in their thought process. Especially when there was a perfectly good jungle where heatstroke wasn't an every day problem. At least they had beaches, a nice, fun and easy way to cool down and relax, meet new people and probably get some eye candy if he was lucky. But more importantly, it was also a way to avoid dying from heat stroke. Kenji wasn't a fan of dying just yet.

So here he was, slowly making his way into the beach in his swim gear with his puppet walking besides him, the chakra strings making the puppet walking alongside and provided the puppet was also wearing swimming trunks similar to the pair Kenji was wearing, it probably wouldn't be hard for someone to mistake the puppet for an actual person if they didn't notice the strings. "So Lingchi... What do you think? Looking great or looking great?" Kenji asked his puppet with a small smirk as he flexed a bit, trying to kill time before the duo arrived. "Looking amazing Kenji!" Kenji spoke in the higher pitched voice reserved for his puppet, making the puppet move it's mouth as he spoke. "Always so kind." Kenji joked with himself before he finally realized there was sound coming a fair distance away.  Time for the star to shine.

Beach Attire:

Walking into view, Kenji couldn't help but grin to himself as he looked outward at everyone with Lingchi by his side, the grin turning into a look of shock and surprise as he noticed two things, the first was that Sojiro, Hikari and Genkumaru were all here but more importantly there were a bunch of bunny girls running around. Then again, given Hikari's whole gimmick the first time Kenji met him, he wasn't entirely sure if he was ready to die by bunnies either.

So naturally, his attention went to the only non bunny girl at the beach that he could spot, a blue haired beauty in a modest one piece swimsuit, her womanly aspects really highlighted. Smirking to himself, Kenji walked up to the group, choosing to ignore the fact Sojiro was currently being groped by a bunny lady and both Hikari and Genkumaru were finding the sand to be very interesting and also trying to ignore Sojiro being groped.

"Is this love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?" Kenji asked the blue haired beauty with a stupid grin on his face as he looked into her blue eyes, his puppet standing back with it's arm's crossed and looking down at the ground, it's right hand face palming and revealing it's clawed fingers.
    Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kannagi Fri May 29, 2020 1:02 am

It seemed only a few minutes would pass before Kannagi would hear Sojiro approach. She drew her knees up and then moved to rest upon her knees in the wet sand. As she knelt there and Sojiro whistled, Kannagi had to shake her head with a sigh. "I wish for companions to celebrate the day with, and of course the universe sends me you. How are you doing?" In the background, the flying bunny who raced after Cirilla. Her blue eyes glanced over and her horse flounced happily in the reunion.

Interrupting the short meeting were two large carts: one dragged along but what looked like a very powerful female bunny, filled with lady bunnies galore and other pulled by a horse rider who looked strangely similar to Genkumaru. Her blue eyes widened at that. She wasn't sure if she was more shocked by her deep desires of having people around to socialize with or by Genkumaru showing up riding a horse on his own. Kannagi got to her feet and gave them a wave, smiling at Hikari and Genkumaru as they stopped. She would have tried to start a conversation with the rabbit but it seemed his matron had other intentions. Grandmother Bunny drew herself right up to Sojiro and Kannagi had to cover her mouth to stop herself from laughing too loudly.

She took a few steps back to make sure she wouldn't get pulled into the bunny madness. Based on Hikari's expression, it was a wise but selfish decision on her part. Instead the blue haired kunoichi turned to her friend, Genkumaru and called out to him. "I could help with that. It takes little more than a few balancing acts." She couldn't figure out how or why he would buy such a large tent, but given the number of people here, reliable shade wouldn't be a bad idea for everyone's health. Just then, the bunny ladies ran around, several jumping into the water to splash about and Kannagi had to jump back to avoid getting hit herself. Unfortunately it was not enough and she was splashed, water dripping over her face, hair and black suit. She used her hands to wipe the water away, knowing she was needed to help with the tent.

"Is this love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?"
    The question came from a one-eyed, doofy grinned man, leaning on his puppet. Kannagi's blue head perked up at the honeyed words. Whoever he was had her full attention and she put her hands on her hips. "You can walk by as many times as you like until you generate a proposition truly worthy of a woman like myself." Kannagi shook her head, still chuckling, "I have to commend your humor at the least. I don't believe I know you. I'm Kannagi."
    Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Elebolt Sat May 30, 2020 4:58 am

Finally feeling in a relaxation mood Arashi went back to the beach, where he used to go when he was young, the salty breeze about to bring back some memories of simpler times, not necessarily better but certainly simpler. He happily walked through the desert, wearing a plain dark blue t-shirt with some black shorts and sandals, he wasn't taking much with him just a backpack with food and water, attempting to spend the day on a secluded part of the beach.

Arashi had arrived in the morning somewhere where there wasn't anyone, after spending some time there listening to the waves, he let his hair down, took his shirt off and went in the water for a little while, now free of sweat but wet of salt-water, he sat down in a towel and ate some sandwiches for breakfast. After he dried a little like a reptile basking in the sun, he decided to walk a little along the shore. he put his shirt back on, picked up his back pack and took off to walk. With his feet in the water he happily hummed and singed through the coast, minding his own business this was mostly because he was alone, in case of seeing anyone in the vicinity he would immediately stop, but for now he didn't seem to worry, after all it was his free day so it was better if he enjoyed it.

At one point Arashi was entertaining some memories of his childhood and thoughts on how he should've spent it better, he heard some voices in the distance, several actually, this snapped him back into reality and he started to see a bunch of people farther ahead. he got both glad and worried, he was shy so he didn't want to see many people, but at the same time he got happy there was people enjoying such a nice day like he was. Getting closer he started to recognize some faces, and he blushed hard seeing that a lot of the people here were Bunny girls?! He didn't know what to do, should he turn around? or just keep walking and hope for the best? It was then that he saw some familiar faces... There was Sojiro who was apparently being molested by one of the bunnies, and he saw Genkumaru in the back with a tent. The rest of the people he didn't know and he was torn thinking if he should turn around and leave or say hi to them, while trying to decide he kept walking, and before he could he got way to close for them to not see him, so he sighed and decided to go say hi. Before getting too close though, he got farther away from the shore, he aimed to say hi to Genkumaru and ignore whatever was going on with Sojiro... Whatever that was he didn't want to be a part of it. "Hey Gen" Arashi tried to say before blushing hard when seeing the girl Gen was with, Arashi wasn't good with women, in fact he had never even had a girlfriend, His parents say it's because he didn't try that much, truth is he doesn't even know how he should try... he gets way too nervous. And this marks the way Arashi enters The Beach episode

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arashi Tento
    Arashi Tento's Character Sheet
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

The Beach Episode Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Post by Genkumaru Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:02 am

Everything began swirling in a massively chaotic tornado of intent and desires. Everyone vying for their own slice of life in this filler moment. As the experienced bunny caressed what would have become every inch of Sojiro's supple and manly physique, Kenji had hit on Kannagi, which actually almost cost an outburst of anger in Gen. Becoming retrospective for a brief moment he contained himself. Why did that make me angry? The thought was fleeting as Arashi came out of the wood work and greeted him, "Whats up Arashi? How you been?", He flashed him a friendly smile as he waved to him only to be caught off guard by Sojiro.

The man spouted something strange to the matron bunny and then came into Gen's space only to cling to him, and nuzzle his neck?!?!?!? His face became pure scarlet as he could not think or comprehend what was happening right now. It was only after he had become completely uncomfortable and wanting to abandon his own body that Sojiro spoke shattering his brain further. What could possibly be more terrifying then suddenly being groped by your best friend? As Sojiro moved to his side and linked his arm with him he stared with a pleading look of pain at Kannagi. A silent help me echoing in his eyes towards her.

How amusing it must have been to the others to see the large and proud man humbled and brought down by such an action as a hug and confusing feelings. Was Sojiro hitting on him? Or was it just a ruse to get him away from the bunny lady? Genkumaru was baffled and unsure as he had no context as to Sojiro's fears he expressed, "
    Kannagi can you help me pitch my tent? I am not sure how to do it...", he would then peel off from he group towards his cart and open up its side panels, exposing the plethora of good she carried as well as several beam and slat structures that assembled some how to make a giant yurt. (Gen thought he bought one sized for maybe two people, this would fit ten.)

Crackling his knuckles he formed a few hand seals and made six shadow clones of himself that helped him begin to unload and stage the variable cornucopia he brought with him. Looking over to Kanna after he set the beams, slats and finally large turquoise turtle patterned canvas out from the cart, "
    The merchant told me this was Irezumi in make but he didn't have any instructions for how to assemble it, do you know how to put it together?", he scratched the back of his head as he couldn't bring himself to stare at her for longer then five second bursts, "Your very beautiful in your swimming attire Kanna... Oh no wait I didn't mean you weren't beautiful other times because you always are, wait I mean...", the sheer embarrassment on him almost made his face as crimson as his hair. He quickly started to help his clones unearth the food and stage it better, trying to flee for a minute from his stupidity.
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:11 pm

As the blue beauty put her hands on her hips and shot him down, Kenji could actually feel a piece of his soul slipping away as his heart shattered and his grin became almost empty. His eye would drift to the ground momentarily before she introduced herself as Kannagi, which snapped Kenji out of his heartache as his steel eye returned to the blue beauty's sapphire eyes once more. "Kenji Haruka, at your service." Kenji would give a short bow to the lady before turning to bring forth his puppet. "And this handsome devil is Lingchi." Kenji would introduce his puppet and make it bow as well, a grin on his face as he did so.

Before he could do anything else however, Sojiro would suddenly call out to Genkumaru as "Genny-kun" and openly welcome the man as his.... Lover? Kenji raised his eye brow as he looked at the two a bit confused since he wasn't even aware the two were lovers. Sojiro never mentioned it and Genkumaru said they were friends... Unless Sojiro was a tsundere? No... Wouldn't the word be yandere? Yandere sounds about right. Either way Kenji was equally surprised when Sojiro would wrap an arm around the puppeteer's neck and tell him to keep it in his pants else he be mistaken for an Usagi and Kenji's eye quickly looked over the grand bun and back to Sojiro.

Was this a set up? Was he being set up? Did Sojiro just throw him under the bus and into the hands of the very handsy grand bun? His suspicions were all but confirmed as Sojiro left him with the older lady to embrace his "Genny-kun" which caused Kenji to let out some nervous laughter as he looked upon the older lady. He was no coward when it came to flirting, but there were some fires you simply do not touch even if you were an arsonist and this was one of them. "Oh what was that Lingchi? You want to go swimming? Yeah sure, that sounds great! Peace!" Kenji would quickly shift the attention to his puppet as if the inanimate object had requested the duo to go swimming, which Kenji eagerly agreed to and he shouted a farewell to the group as he went to hide among the waves. If he was lucky, he'd drown before the Usagi got to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:24 pm