Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Stop and Smell the Flowers [OPEN] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Stop and Smell the Flowers [OPEN]

Akane Uzumaki
    Akane Uzumaki
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Stop and Smell the Flowers [OPEN] Empty Stop and Smell the Flowers [OPEN]

Post by Akane Uzumaki Sat May 02, 2020 7:56 am

The young woman felt lonely. It wasn't often she felt this way, to be honest. After all, he has her friends to keep her company. She also had her mother. Had. It was just 5 days past that she buried the last of her family. Ever since, the girl had been training hard. Practicing her fuinjutsu, studying her ninjutsu- anything to get her mind off her mom. Akane was all alone in this world now. She felt burdened by all the people showing pity for the poor girl's loss. She was tired of creeps trying to comfort her. She was tired of returning to an empty home. Akane was tired. So, she decided she needed to clear her head. That's why she was here, with all the flowers.

She closed her deep blue eyes and smelled the rose she stood in front of. It was... nice, she supposed. Mostly useless, however. The young woman second guessed why she even came here. "I need to train..." she muttered to herself, a soft frown on her face. Still, one of the last things her mother told her was to always remember to stop and smell the flowers. That's why she was here. She couldn't disregard her mom's words.

As she walked, she enjoyed the crisp air and the moonlight shining down on her. There were fireflies in the air, and honestly, Akane felt peaceful here. Her and her mom had often taken walks in this area, and it was a familiar sense of safety that permeated this place. “Mom,” she whimpered, tears filling her eyes. She glanced left and right, before wiping her eyes and suppressing herself. She had to be happy. She didn’t deserve to mourn. People relied on her. All this could wait until she got home. She placed a smile on her face.
    Anonymous

Stop and Smell the Flowers [OPEN] Empty Re: Stop and Smell the Flowers [OPEN]

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2020 9:29 am

Stop and Smell the Flowers [OPEN] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Stop and Smell the Flowers [OPEN] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Stop and Smell the Flowers [OPEN] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I Wish I Was Strong Enough to Lift Not One but Both of Us!"

The Rose Garden was quite a beautiful sight at night! Many of the red hoes would cover the field leaving only a gentle glow to be made from the lunar light beam straight down upon the field of blossoms. Gentle gales would scatter traces of dirt, leaves, and not to mention the scent of the flora that was kept within Gekkousato’s gardens. It would not last as the fireflies would surf the breeze, lighting the sky like a hundred stars and would drift back down as if they were gentle debris and sparkling dust. The sight seemed to be much appreciated by people who were passing by or visiting.

Some were just born unlucky.

Hikari Usagi had heard a lot about the roses and their colors. They sat on green stalks and were pointing to a vast night sky. Looking up from the middle of the field, one would be standing in a picture of poetry and would know why. The rabbit was not one of those individuals. He would step into the garden being enraptured in scent as his large ears would twitch hearing the sound of his own padding feet. There was a silence that seemed to hang over the beautiful Rose Garden, and was perfect in order to think about just the chaos he felt within him.

Not long ago, Hikari would be flirty, confident, and sniffing these flowers with all the vigor in the world. He would even try to take a boy or woman here in order to trolic with him as he was that free-spirited. However, after the previous missions, he felt a great weight on him that came from realizing his silly little mistakes! He had been deceptive, so carefree, and taking the job of a shinobi lightly that he had thought now why he was a shinobi. Before, it was simply to have fun and make friends. However, would that truly be enough?

It did not seem so this time.

The rabbit felt foolish! He had thought he was making people happy by simply being...well...him! Although the Inuruka boy had tried his best to have Hikari cheer up and feel better, there was no doubt that he did something wrong. “I hurt someone.” His breath fiery with frustration, “I hurt peo-’ He stopped. Suddenly?

Why had he not noticed before? Was he wallowing that badly in his guilt? To anyone who was nearby, they would notice the slender form that was within the garden. The ninja mesh of a vest and a netting going up his legs would hug him tightly. His bottom was topped by a tuft of cotton as large as a play ball that the children would have for school. His head was crowned by a set of white pelt rabbit ears that twitched, coming to life as if actual blood was going through them. His neck, wrists, and ankles were thick with a white pelt as if he was a living humanoid rabbit.

His head would finally turn, eyes setting on the source of the sound as he seemed to walk into the garden where someone was there and he had noticed. “Y-you!” He would turn facing the young woman. “Who are you? Are you...a shinobi or...civilian?” His eyes were blue and caught the lunar light at the last moment as he said this. If the figure would look to the sparkling sapphire orbs that shone, they would see the rabbit was not just asking this simply because he was strict.

“W-who are you?” His voice soft, and feminine, “Are you a friend...or a foe?” The rabbit said with blind eyes cast upon the form of a young woman that they could never interpret.

[100/100] Stamina]
    [100/100] Chakra]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Akane Uzumaki
    Akane Uzumaki
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Akane Uzumaki Mon May 04, 2020 6:25 pm

((Sorry in advance if this is bad. I’m not in my right state of mind atm.))

“Ah!” the young woman gasped in surprise, her voice dispersing into the night air. A rabbit stood in front of her. A really cute girl rabbit! The very first frightening thought that entered her head was if this girl saw her little fit. Akane really hoped her eyes weren’t puffy from those few tears. Still, she put out a friendly smile at the rabbit girl. Her own eyes were still shiny with the leftover tears, and the light of the fireflies reflected off her cool blue orbs. Everything seemed to highlight this moment. The moon beaming upon the two- girl and rabbit. The fireflies dancing in the unseen breeze. Two souls standing face to face.

“Y-you!” The ‘girl’ exclaimed. Her voice was so cute! Akane liked cute things. It was a vice of hers. The ears on the rabbit’s head started twitching, and Akane twitched too. She wanted to pet the ears. Then the bunny asked her a question. Shinobi… Or civilian. It was an easy question. Akane could tell this one was nervous. She wanted to put them at ease and so she held her hands up, palms forward and fingers facing down. It was so show she was unarmed and wasn’t going to hurt that precious bean.

“I’m a ninja, but I won’t hurt you. I just wanted to see the flowers.” Blue eyes stared into blue eyes. It was then she heard a sound. Another youth stood not too far from them, bent over to look at the flowers too. She could hear him muttering something, but not what he was saying. Her ears were only human. “Ah!” she was surprised. “A bunny,” the man had a white rabbit on his shoulder.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2020 11:53 am

Stop and Smell the Flowers [OPEN] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Stop and Smell the Flowers [OPEN] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Stop and Smell the Flowers [OPEN] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7

Hurt him? Hikari had seemed to cast a look of confusion into his eyes. With him stepping to the young woman, his visage became clear. He stopped a short three meters away as he would think it adequate enough to get clear details of her. The chakra was faint that flowed through his white pelt rabbit ears that weaved around a thin metal unseen. They looked authentic as they would twitch on his head and get a clear description at whom he was facing in the dead of night. The lunar light and the glow of the fireflies would encircle him as if he was a part of nature.

“Oh!” His world famous words slipping from his mouth, “Y-you do not seem to be lying. A-at least...your heartbeat seems to be honest...and quite disturbed.” The boy’s hazy eyes would gaze upon the woman. She was like glass to them as they had not seen a day that they focused, or even knew what it meant to “focus.” Not a hint of color or light would reach him as well as the pulsating rhythm of a heart. His attention would shift as he tried to check their surroundings.

“Is there something-” He paused, “...wrong?”

Hikari would hear a sound. A familiar sound! It seemed as if there was someone else about that was within the garden. Hikari would gasp as he would try to think. “O-oh...y-you are...accompanying Inu-” His eyes would roll trying to think of the name. His head shaking wildly as his violet hair would give a toss about his shoulders. Already, the distant mission had tossed him into misery just thinking about his mistake. “Inuruka-san...you are here with Inuruka-san, yes/”

Hikari would make a short step away from the young woman. His distance was as if he was trying to avoid something. “I-I see...then you are a Sun Shinobi? S-sorry for bothering you.” The situation was now discomforting! Hikari wanted to leave considering the last thing he needed was to be talking to his most previous teammates. Yes, he meant well, but...they would not understand how complicated things were in his head at the moment.

Hikari’s head hung in dismay. His vision clouded even if he could not see nothing but darkness.

[100/100] Stamina]
    [100/100] Chakra]
    Akane Uzumaki
    Akane Uzumaki
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Akane Uzumaki Tue May 05, 2020 3:02 pm

The poor bunny girl was so skittish. Akane wasn’t sure what was happening, but she didn’t like it. She had seen lots of these bunny people around the village, but no one was as sad as this one. Hikari stepped away from Akane, but she just held her hands out still. “No, I don’t know- eek!” She was cut off but the rabbit flying to her. She braced herself as it landed on her shoulder. The fur… was really soft. Akane rubbed her cheek into the rabbit’s body. She was about to speak again, but before she could, Sojiro introduced himself.

“Ah, yes. I’m a Moon Ninja, like Sakura-san here said.” Akane would have bowed, but there was a bun on her shoulder. “It’s a pleasure to meet you two. I’m Akane,” she didn’t feel like saying her last name. She hated being judged by who her family was. “And you’re not bothering me. I just…” she trails off, “I just wanted to touch your ears,” she whispers, her face as red as her hair. “You’re as pretty as the flowers here, Miss.” She wasn’t flirting. She just liked cute things. She looks over at the dog-like man.

“It’s nice to meet you too, Sakura-san?” she is a bit hesitant. “Why is a Sun Ninja in our village?” She states to create an ‘us vs them’ atmosphere to further set Hikari at ease. She hopes that by saying it that way, the bunny knows they’re not alone here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2020 4:01 pm

It was not a kunai..nor a shuriken. It flew too slowly and was riding on wings. There was no bird with a wingbeat in such a pitch. Hikari was not sure how to classify this sound! However, he would spin on his heel the moment it would come, hearing it fly past him and then hearing the young woman let out a screech amidst her reply. The rabbit was quick to quickly leap back a good distance from the mysterious young woman. His feet grounding as the garden’s soil gave away beneath the blocks of the heels he wore. Readily, he was lowering his posture until his hands touched the dirt and his cottontail would stick into the air.

The traditional rabbit posture, until-

By the time Hikari had lifted his head ever so slightly, the curtain of violet hair that would fall along his face would rest on his shoulders again. He would correct his posture, standing as he no longer tooted over in a feral position and would witness the rabbit-like creature that was rubbing its cheek with the young woman. It seemed to almost be affectionate with her, causing Hikari to wonder just what the little thing was. He had not seen it before, especially around these parts. It was an answer almost immediately given the moment Sakura had arrived to stand there.

His eyes, even though blind, would set upon the presence of Sojiro, the moment he would stand before the rabbit and next to the young woman. Sojiro’s greeting seemed half-hearted and nervous according to that sound within his chest and tone of his voice. It was modest, correcting Hikari and noting their skin color. The young woman would only confirm it as she was nestling next to the creature. With a gentle melancholy of a smile, Hikari would press his lips together as if choking back a frown to appear on his face.

“S-sorry,” His hand would comb his violet hair behind his ear, “I-I guess...I make all sorts of mistakes lately, learning about others.”

The undertone of it was somber and suggestive. Even if Sojiro was trying to be helpful and patient, it was only a reminder that the boy knew so little. He had thought he knew the shinobi around him like they were close friends, but then it came to see he absolutely knew nothing about him. The grand stands and charisma of the Usagi was something that he depended on as if it was entitlement to be able to forgive things such as ignorance. However, as of late, he had been proven wrong. His eldest Academy mate he had been alongside, allowing him to feel a commonality seemed to have a dark secret that had her life, and somehow his as of now, made him call the genuine relationship he had with others into question. Not only that, it was apparent that he still pained to think about how his obliviousness hurt others. It was apparent in his glossy eyes as they would seem to try their best to maintain that blank stare as they saw nothing about them.

Sojiro’s greeting was something that Hikari found warming, but that sensation did not last. Usually he would reply in a cutesy manner and even speak in a flirty way. Though, he had found all the Usagi’s ways were not forgivable. It seemed that actually listening, and not just when lives depended on it, was a necessity instead of putting on a show. “Y-yes…” his head would bob as if he was metal moving against metal in an awkward manner, “...It is...nice to see you too, Sakura-san.” He would say.

Though it was perhaps the young woman’s greeting that caught Hikari off guard. His face would turn several shades of red! This was rare for him! He was so off balance that he could not respond with a flirtatious line or some sort of quip that his grandmother would give! Even now, his instincts screamed that it was best to play along with the act, but Kenji’s face...that moment. He knew perhaps being so passive about situations was not best.

“W-well,” He tried to find the words, struggling once again. This was difficult! It was like he did not know who he was. “Akane-san, I-I thank you, though...I am not a ‘miss’ as they would say,’ no?” He would correct. It was rare that he actually out and admitted his gender as he simply thought being a pleasant imagery in someone’s mind was appropriate. As his grandmother would teach him, be a fantasy! By their daily fancy! However, Hikari saw where that would get him. “...as for my ears…u-umm...s-sure! It is fine.”

The boy would lean forth, bending his head over as he would allow the chakra to flow through his body more swiftly than before. The ears became active and more life-like as they received the rush like blood shooting through the many veins. The rabbit-esque creature had his attention as he was still trying to know of its origin and exactly where it had come from. If there was such a creature, he would know of it. Even as he bent over, his faux ears moving and his faux tail lifting with his hind, the boy’s blind eyes would fixate on Akane as she addressed Sojiro.

“W-well, to be frank,” Hikari would tilt his head slightly, “Sakura-san is here a lot. At times, he even does joint operations with the shinobi here in the village.” Hikari exclaimed as he stayed in his humble position. Curiosity was abound as the rabbit wondered about such things since he had been holding off on doing anymore joint operations with anyone until further notice.

Of course, he did not exclaim why.

“S-so...Sakura-san, a-are you doing more missions with the shinobi here lately?” He asked, “H-has everything...been okay?” He was trying to show concern. A piece of him actually regretting that he was not using his sensory skill as he had to bring comfort to others while doing certain jobs.

[100/100] Stamina]
    [100/100] Chakra]
    Akane Uzumaki
    Akane Uzumaki
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Akane Uzumaki Tue May 05, 2020 4:57 pm

The bunny leaped from her shoulder after some cuddles. Akane was sad to see him go. “Auggie-chan is adorable,” she sighed to herself. It was then that she registered what the Usagi had said. She… was a he! Her face burned red and her cheeks puffed up as she pouted in emarrasment. “Ayuu!” she squeaked, covering her face with her hands. “I-I’m so sorry!” She bowed deeply. “I didn’t know you were a boy. You’re prettier than most girls I know!” She stood straight, fidgeting slightly. She was just given permission to touch the ears. Slowly, she inched forward to the bunny-boy presenting himself to her. “Auu,” she whispered, before making contact.

S-Soft!

She rubbed the fur with her fingers, gently petting up, then down. Her soft fingers gently grasped an ear each. “Wow, your ears…” She didn’t mean to, bt she was totally ignoring the other guy right now. She had never felt anything so smooth before.

Rub. Rub.

With a sigh, she released the ears and stepped back, her face flushed with embarrassment. “Thank you. Your ears…” She noticed the tail too, but refused to contemplate that. It was too close to a gross area. Ears were innocent. Cute, even.

Then she remembered Sojiro was there. “Ah, you’re… Inuyoshi? Was it? Sakura-san.” She bowed shallowly in greetings. “So you’ve helped us, huh? Thank you for taking care of my village.” She addresses both of them, “I hope to get along with you both!” She grins brightly at them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2020 6:09 pm

The creature, to say the least, was an odd one. Hikari had not been familiar with such a thing. Even as he was tilting over, he was trying to recall the name to memory. After all, it was not everyday he saw such a rabbit creature that the family had not talked about. There were some rumors about rabbits that were more stronger and beastly than most in nature but they were still rumors. With his foggy eyes, he could not perceive the sight, but the sound of its body was nothing short of mesmerizing. The rabbit could see no difference than some avian-type beast.

Hikari could feel the sensation of the ears being touched. Every soft brush of the fingers tip through his cotton ears translated as sound from the young woman’s touch. Though he was feeling the sensation like someone tapping him directly in his ear canal, he was still listening on edge to Sakura’s explanation. “O-oh!” World famous words spilling out in a mixture of disappointment and contentment. “I-I see. T-then...please, be safe.” He would say with a weak smile.

He knew he could not be there to help them! Not now. Maybe ever? He was unsure. He just believed that if he were to be there, he would be a weight to them and he did not want it to come to that. On top of it, if he was to ever not go on a mission and something happened, he would not be sure how to live with himself. He was not even sure who to talk to since the Usagi Clan were not a clan that had honorable ties to shinobi. It was like being a sea of loneliness with his problem, and no one to relate to.

Hikari would stand up straight, his face spreading a smile as he seemed to be immersed by the young woman’s words. “Y-yes...I-It is okay to like it. Many children do play with Usagi Clan women’s ears.” he would reach up touching the arrangement of fur and wire beneath them. “It is made from cleaned and woven fur from our summons.” He exclaimed. He actually did like talking about the summons of the clan. The rabbits were actually very fun to be around, unlike his family members that were quite annoying even though they were supposed to be one in the same.

Though Akane had tried to say the name of Sojiro’s clan, Hikari would jump knowing it was a sore subject. “N-not quite! It is..umm...Inoruk...Inoruka?” The rabbit’s eyes would lower as he tried to recall.He knew it was nothing comparable to the name that he knew from his grandmother’s stories, and he heard it so many times from the young man.

He just could not get this name straight!

[100/100] Stamina]
    [100/100] Chakra]
    Akane Uzumaki
    Akane Uzumaki
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Akane Uzumaki Thu May 07, 2020 4:43 pm

Ah, so they weren’t real. Akane felt disappointment in that. Still, she was happy to have pet the ears. Little things like that can really make your day brighter. “Even so, thank you, Usagi-chan,” she stepped back, giggling. “I’d like to pet your summons one day too.” In the meantime, the white flying bunny made its way from the Wolf Nin, to the petite boy, then to Akane. Every time it came to her for cuddles, she would happily snuggle into its fur. She would pet the bunny whenever she could.

Sakura-san didn’t look happy with them. “I’m sorry,” she began, bowing again, “I’ll try to get it right next time, Sakura-chan.” She couldn’t help but use a feminine suffix- the way he was pouting was just adorable! Then he commented on talking about hunting to the rabbit nin. “I don’t think bunnies hunt?” She hesitantly added, cocking her head to the side slightly, her red hair falling over her face a bit. She was brushing it back behind her when she heard Sojiro speak up again.

She couldn’t help but freeze in shock. He was sorry for her loss? What!? How did he know her mother was dead? Her face flushed in embarrassment and shame. Did he know about her bones too? The kunoichi reacted on instinct, leaping back several times until she was 10 meters away. As she went, she pulled out a kunai in her left hand and held it horizontally in front of her. Her grip was shaky and her eyes a little wild. “H-How do you know about my mom!?” There was no way. “A-a-are you stalking me!?” She vaguely remembered the feeling of being followed at the funeral. At the time, she figured it was just her being paranoid about her ideas, but maybe it was him! “Did you watch me shower too!?” She was nearly hyperventilating now. She looked towards his bunny, wondering if it had been part of this. She knew ninjas could do crazy things. Was this cute little thing letting him watch her through its eyes!?

Akane felt like she’d never be clean again.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2020 6:59 pm

To say the least, Hikari was slightly overwhelmed by the attention. Between the friendly bunny snuggling him and the Moon Shinobi petting him. Usually, he would know how to handle things, but yet, he was unsure of how to react. The rabbit creature would attempt to snuggle up with Hikari and he would be short of words. His ears perked up as he would simply feel the sensation of it attempting to show him affection. To say the least, Hikari could feel some slight confusion. His cheeks would redden with the intense red color to show his uncertainty.

“U-umm...H-hello?”

After a while, Hikari would see that it would fly back to the young woman once more. His face would go to her as the young woman had thanked him for petting his ears. As for the rabbit summons themselves? Well, that was not a big request to have. After all, they were big attention seekers along with the rest of his clan. Even then the young shinobi would hear the sound of the Inukura. The boy would slightly twist his body as he would feel the sensation of the tight fabric that was pressing to his body. The flak jacket was the only thing that hung off of him since he had been patrolling today by walking through the village.

“W-well...in the case of my family, w-we...sort of hunt.” Hikari’s face would turn red with embarrassment as he explained to Akane. Though, from the look of it, he did not want to talk anymore about what he meant by that. The shame from dealing with his friends as a Usagi still caused some conflict in his heart. “Though...t-that is why it is important to wear this, Inoruka-san. I-If you have not noticed, I do not fight with my hands, so, something that does not hinder the legs and flexes the body is...appropriate.”

A strong word for him to say considering his clan was anything but that.

Hikari would be puzzled, hearing the sound of the Inuruka suddenly mention the young woman’s mother. The young rabbit’s ears would twitch as suddenly the shinobi would leap back and seemed to be alarmed by Sojiro’s words. It seemed, from her cry of words, that Sojiro had happened to know something about the young woman that was private. She had even called him a stalker and accused him of watching her in the shower! “This is bad!” Hikari would listen to the young woman cry aloud, “S-she has it all wrong! I-I mean...Inokura-san is...a-a bit impulsive b-but-”

Hikari was right...or at least he thought so! From how he had spent time with him, he seemed like a good person! He even seemed to talk to him in a friendly manner. Not to mention, he did not “feel” as if he were like other people. “That is right,” His lips pressed tightly, “I-I know I am right about this...a-and I know she has things wrong!”

Hikari would snap into action! His feet carried him swiftly as he would place himself between the young woman and Sojiro. It would be no problem! Usagi had a slight advantage in speed. The boy’s arms would spread out, his big blue eyes opened wide even though they did not see the young woman, but his ears would listen to know the area between them. “W-wait! Y-you are wrong!” Hikari declared with a cry of his voice. His face twisted in a saddened expression. “I-I am...I am the pervert!” He declared loudly. His eyes would tighten with a sad gaze as if he was holding back tears.

“I-I flirt with people...I do not care whether they mistake me for a boy or girl...and it runs in my family because they all hunt...people who are lonely and vulnerable..I-I even like attention and people looking at my body and...telling me that I look pretty and that they would like to be with me. I-I...always believed that they were happy...e-even if I did not think about...their feelings...or what it would do just because they put their eyes on me.” His arms would stay high as if he was defending the dog shinobi. His eyes would almost press tightly enough to hold it back, but it was no use. A tear would come along with his realization about just how silly he had been since he learned about himself by hearing about him not taking things seriously from Plague...or rather it was Jess now.

He just did not know...even if it was with someone he spent his years in the Academy with them.

“B-but Inuruka-san is not like that!” Hikari would bellow aloud. His head shaking his violet hair and a tear loose with it. “He never flirts back with me even when others think I was a girl. H-he has been very kind to me...even if I messed up and hurt his feelings...a-and he still is willing to talk to me instead of get angry or...use me to get closer to my Mothers and Sisters like others do. H-he has been….really nice about me messing up.” Hikari’s face was red and his eyes were tightly shut, not that he needed them. Though, there was an overwhelming sadness just rethinking all of this over again. "I-If anyone is a pervert...I-It is me."

However, if the girl needed a pervert or some kind of voyeur, then Hikari would stand in her path where the drawn Kunai needed to be directed to. He deserved it, right? He deserved that cursed attention of being a pervert! He just knew it!
    Akane Uzumaki
    Akane Uzumaki
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Akane Uzumaki Sun May 10, 2020 4:14 pm

Akane was in shock. She was afraid and ready to defend herself when Hikari hopped in front of the two. He spoke a lot and claimed HE was the pervert instead. He defended Sojiro and the things he said… Maybe Akane was too hasty. She had been really jumpy lately, and her recent activities had left her paranoid, but she still didn’t understand what Sojiro know or didn’t know. She did know that Hikari wasn’t a pervert for wanting to be appreciated.

Her kunai was shaking in her hand, and she started lowering it when Sojiro spoke up. He defended the bunny, even! She listened to them both, and even she was starting to cry when listening to them. It sounded like Sojiro just had a habit of putting his foot in his mouth. She shouldn’t jump to conclusions so easily.

She started crying when he wiped away Hikari’s tears and put his arms down. From where she was standing, it looked like the two men were hugging. It was so romantic. She sobbed a little at the end. “I’m sorry, I jumped to conclusions. My mother died very recently, and you just startled me. I felt like someone was stalking me at her funeral and when you said you were sorry…” She shivered.

She looked at Hikari, pouting away the kunai and wiping her eyes, “You’re not a pervert. It’s never wrong to want to look cute and be appreciated. Every girl likes that, and I guess boys too?” She wasn’t sure how boys felt about cute things. She knew some guys hated it, but Hikari WAS cute. He was very cute. Cuter than most girls. She wanted to buy him kimonos and do his nails.

“You’d be a very pretty girl and its okay to want to flaunt that. When Sakura-chan said… I thought he was following me. I was freaking out about that. I’m sorry.” She bows deeply to the two. “Friends?” She adds, hesitantly. Maybe they wouldn’t want to be after all that. She held her arms out for a group hug.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2020 7:36 pm

"Hikari, how can you say that about yourself?"

The voice was clear as day as Hikari would jump at the sound of the dog’s voice. His hands gripped his own chest as if he was trying to cover his own heart that was exposing itself and all the emotions. Sojiro had moved around, kneeling before him to which Hikaari could not stand the sound of his knee crunching the soil. His feet would carry him back just hearing that sound! It was as if the thought of it was just so vile! His blue eyes would piercingly gaze through Sojiro. His voice talked about the things that made the Usagi so proud.

“Y-yes...but-”

He wanted to explain! Those were the things that made the clan so strong, but at the same time so vile! That carefree nature was something that he detested so lately! He had gotten himself in so many situations that he could not comprehend just how silly he had been. Not only had he hurt someone’s feelings but he was thoughtless about what being a shinobi was. He did not comprehend that someone might die! That he was a liability. That pain tore him up inside to know that his friends felt that he was a burden someway or another.

His words were kind. The rabbit had stopped himself from crying only to sniffle and breathe in deeply. He tried to contain himself as he listened to his words. There was pride in the Usagi. His grandmother was the worst, but his mother was a strong woman with flimsy social skills. His sisters were all flirty, but proud as they would not stop to click their heels, kiss their teeth, and then dab a finger like it was a Goddesses and speak their mind. He admired them, in some way, even if he knew that strength came from somewhere else.

“I-I...made…” His voice was shaky as he would try to comprehend what he just heard. “...I made you...happy?”

The ultimate weakness! He lived for such a thing! Just seeing the Usagi women and girls who walked through town leaving guys and boys smiling was something he strived for. It was a cute face and a charming speech that would cause them to always walk around with a smile on their face. Hikari could not see it, but he could hear it from the fluttered beats of their hearts. He adored nothing more than to just simply leave that impression. The tear that fell from his eye, it would be caught with a swipe of his finger as the dog had asked to defend him.

“P-protect...me?” His heart pounded just hearing that. Pride mixing with uncertainty about how to feel about such a thing.

Before he could even part his lips to speak, his ears could hear the weak voice and sniffling nearby. The young woman seemed disturbed, only causing Hikari to actually draw breath as if he was bothered by the thought that they did something wrong. “A-are you-” Alright? Before he could ask, the woman had disarmed herself, explaining herself. Even more so, trying to encourage Hikari too. His hands would go to his shoulders as if he had been caught bare. His face turning red as he would dig his Regaria outfitted on his feet into the ground.

“I-I...umm….” His heart pounded, “...am pretty?”

It was certainly not what he was expecting! It was not something he particularly aimed for! His looks and his flirtation was like a ninja art to his clan. He simply wanted to flaunt and make people feel spirited around him. Finally, he would reach his hand to his chest as he thought about this fluttering feeling within him. Unlike the previous days, doing missions alone and trying to avoid this sensation, he would finally feel a need the moment that the young woman would approach him and asked for something that he was always happy to give: his friendship.

“S-sure!”

He would reach his hands out, covering the young woman’s shoulder with his embrace as he hugged her.The other arm reaching as it had always done in that impulsive manner when he was overjoyed to meet someone and would snatch Sojiro into his embrace as well.

He missed this part of his clan: being affectionately fearless.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:36 pm