Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Who We Knew Back Then 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Who We Knew Back Then

Anonymous

Who We Knew Back Then Empty Who We Knew Back Then

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:55 am

Spoiler:
    Who We Knew Back Then B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Who We Knew Back Then B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Who We Knew Back Then B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Can You Catch Me?"
    “I’m Waiting for You to Catch Me!”

It was not often the Usagi Clan had come to the Sun Village. In all honesty, it was never! The Clan had many times approached the village as they would go to the borders, snuck into the Hot Springs, or even would toss themselves into scouring the land for jewels. However, they would never walk into the village themselves. Therefore, this occurrence, once in a lifetime (and probably more depending on the day) would warrant nothing short of a celebration! The carts were wheeling some of the most elite of fighters and energetic of workers. Not to mention, there was the poor unfortunate soul wheeling them there.

Hikari Usagi, the young rabbit who would be dragging them on by kart, had let out more than enough sighs dragging them on. As usual, his grandmother had a sick and twisted sense of humor and an even sicker laugh as she would sit on one of the carts and let out a laugh. She would rile the clan members up with excitement after getting large cuts from small time shinobi who had not seen a beautiful woman as much as a desert traveler would see an ocean of beautiful clear water. As she would do this, Hikari would walk aside one of the girls that were his sisters as she would smile warmly towards the lilac haired boy who suffered under the manual labor.

“It is quite alright, Kari-chan!” The name his family formerly known him by. “D-did you know? That Grandmother is actually like this because of Great Grandmother?” Hikari’s brow would lift hearing his sister. Small talk as he had heard stories about the woman and talked to her only through battle and hand holding. A gentle laugh would come from his lips just thinking about the childish memories.

“W-well, I-I do not think that is it!” He would protest, “Grandma Bun has always been like this. Ever since I was a kid, even with Great Grandmother alive, she was always-”

“No, Kari-chan! Not that Grandmother! Not any of our Grandmothers from the camp! I-I mean...have you not heard? Our ‘other’ Great Grandmother! The actual Hare!” It was certainly something that made Hikari raise his brow to hear the cousin speak of such a thing. An urban myth maybe? “A long time ago, even before we were born and when Grandmother was a child, they say she was living when the time of the Sages were close to the clan! They say that the rabbits and hares were as close as family as well. Like how he call the Hands by the name “Mother” as well. They say that the Sage was our Great Grandmother, because she is Grandma Bun’s...well...mother! They say...she was very loving and Grandma Bun? She was very nice and respectful. Not like she is now.”

It was certainly an interesting story. Even as Hikari could hear the village nearing as he pulled the cart, he suddenly did not want the walk to end. After all, he was finally hearing something interesting no one ever taught him. “W-well, what happened?!” Hikari would plead, “W-what changed?! Why is Gramdma Bun the way she is now?”

Hikari did not see the sad gaze in the eye of his clanmate. Her eyes drooping as she would drop her head in a mysterious shame she could not comprehend. Oh! Right...ignorance. “I-I don’t know.” She would exclaim. “My mother said this: Like all parents who are disappointed and believe they can do nothing more for their children; Great Grandmother left. Never to return until once again, her children really needed her.” She would say this as the gates of the village cracked open. Hikari could still hear his Grandmother, raving and laughing as she would call out to the shinobi on the other side.

However, now, there was something about the way he was hearing his Grandmother. There was something “sad” about hearing her voice the way it was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC Notes: ---

Now Playing: ---

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:16 pm