Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

In the end, was it really me?... (Solo Mission- finished) 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

In the end, was it really me?... (Solo Mission- finished)

Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

In the end, was it really me?... (Solo Mission- finished) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

In the end, was it really me?... (Solo Mission- finished) Empty In the end, was it really me?... (Solo Mission- finished)

Post by Genkumaru Sat May 16, 2020 11:06 pm

Mission Info:

The morning had started out fairly rough for Gen as in his rush to get to the village in the early morning before the kids had awoken at the Orphanage, as to help with breakfast prep, he had forgotten his bag! All of his tools and money were left back at his house, and it wasn't worth it to head back, as he was supposed to be on patrol duty today. It would be long, tiring, and hunger educing now that he would have no chance at respite! The food that he had helped prep early in the morning was a basic feast of pan fried home fries, scrambled eggs, sausage links, and oatmeal with assorted fruit. Knowing this would be his only meal for the day Gen ate it hurriedly as to make those calories adsorb faster! His muscled frame needed all the love it was gonna get today, and as fast as possible. Leaving the orphanage in a hurry he thanked the head mistress for letting him assist and eat before bee lining for the bazaar. his assigned district for the day.

Upon arrival to the Bazaar, it was already bursting with people buying, selling, and trading for all sorts of goods imaginable. Their were silks, clothes, fabrics, rugs, furniture, weapons, livestock, trainers, tradesman, and a multitude of entertainment options that lined the winding supposed grid of walled in streets that was supposed to be the grand Bazaar. The smells of hundreds of different pop up and permanent restaurants permeated the air with such audacity that you couldn't even smell the menagerie that took up the center of the bazaar, selling exotic animals and summoning contracts alike. The bazaar was a truly wonderful and amazing place, however cheats, swindlers, and thieves were always prevalent given all of the Ryo both in product and physically that was gathered into the area.

He patrolled the Bazaar for hours on ends as he remained ever vigilant, eyeing any and all suspicious trades, and patrons with a discerning eye. When hours had gone by and he had gotten hungrier and hungrier, he also got more and more irritable, especially since nothing was happening! It was a good thing but it also made for a long and boring day in such close quarters with the magnitude of people he had dealt with. Moving through the crowds was not pleasurable for him either given his larger then normal size. As day began to turn to night and the bazaar began closing down for the day, Gen felt completely unaccomplished!

Feeling both defeated and accomplished at the same time was unrewarding, as he began walking towards the bazaars exit passing by Mo-bat's ramen shop which was a world renowned eatery. The smells held within were so amazing to Gen it only made matters worse as his hunger had become audible to those near him when his stomach rumbled loudly, which actually alerted the ramen master at Mo-Bots ramen house, Mo-Bat himself! The famous chef saw the poor genin from the outward facing kitchen entrance and ushered him inside with a hand wave before speaking, "
    Man you must be hungry! You have been here since this morning. Did you take your job so seriously you forgot to eat?", a look of embarrassment on Gens face as he stared toward the ground, taking up most of the shops doorway, he responded softly, "I left my wallet at home this morning when I came into town... and so I couldn't afford to eat anything, and I didn't even get to do anything remotely like protecting today either...", and Mo-Bat without skipping a beat laughed boisterously and responded to the genin still chuckling, "You have no idea do you? A lot of us vendors had talked about it all day. You looked so angry with your focused face and your hefty muscle mass that a lot of the regular gutter rats didn't even try to swindle anyone today! I would say you did a fantastic job. Here eat this on house, its end of day anyways, now go home you earned it!", and with that  Gen was handed a to go ramen bowl of unknown make, and ushered out of the ramen house the door closing behind him, Mo-Bat still laughing at his expense.

Bewildered he stood there for a moment before walking home in complete silence, pondering over what Mo-Bat had meant.

People were too scared of him to commit crime? He wasn't that imposing was he? - And now body image issues would permeate his thoughts for the rest of the night.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:54 am