Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

A Subtle Snow [Social Topic/NK/NF/I-O] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

3 posters

A Subtle Snow [Social Topic/NK/NF/I-O]

Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

A Subtle Snow [Social Topic/NK/NF/I-O] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

A Subtle Snow [Social Topic/NK/NF/I-O] Empty A Subtle Snow [Social Topic/NK/NF/I-O]

Post by Ryojin Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:33 pm

Ryojin waded to the shore from the waist high waters. He made his way up to the beach and took in a deep breath. It was a nice and humid night. He chose the early of night because by this time the genin who weren't in it to win it left the island and it was almost serene. This was one of the long haired male's favorite spots. He had pulled the tie from his hair and shook it loose bringing down his straight black hair to his center back. He was a pale adolescent with skin so fair the sand almost had more color than he. Another deep breath. He was wearing a short cut silk shirt and silk shorts in order to keep cool, though that wouldn't be a problem for much longer. He took in a final deep breath before making his hand seals. At the completion of his hand seals, the atmosphere shifted for a moment. There was a subtle, although definitely noticeable chill in the air for a moment, and then it happened. Snow began to fall from the sky above the island. He continued to walk forward. He was the epicenter of the snow beginning to fall.

He remained walking forward. The temperature was beginning to shift just a hair. He stretched his arms and legs. His clothes were still a bit wet so they would soon begin to chill a bit themselves and that would be fine. His father had told him it was important to keep himself acclimated with his own element. This was the start of his evening worth of training. The next step would be once he reached about twenty meters into the island, he would begin running into the first training dummies. He picked one that was subtle enough for him and he began to simply jab and cross at it. He was heavy on his feet and his punches were at best sloppy. He wasn't one for taijutsu, but keeping up with some simple hand to hand would definitely benefit him one day.

As he jabbed and crossed at the dummy, he would shuffle-step in a small circle around it in order to ensure he would see any on comers so long as he faced their way at some point, though his attention was resting more on the dummy than anything else. Judging by the noises his body was making he was clearly just not built for taijutsu at all but he kept stubborn and kept trying. After this marvelous display of agony and horrible coordination went on for about five minutes, he stopped moving and huffed breathing hard.

"I Just.. A-Am not..." He was breathing rather shallow and quick. He would start hyperventilating if he didn't get himself under control soon. "M-Meant for this." He huffed and stopped moving completely for a moment. A deep breath in his nose for three seconds. He held it for three seconds. He breathed out for three seconds. This repeated until he was able to breathe normally again and he primed himself to get back to the bag. His stamina was clearly lacking, but none the less his heart seemed to be in it all the way.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kensei
    Kensei

A Subtle Snow [Social Topic/NK/NF/I-O] Empty Re: A Subtle Snow [Social Topic/NK/NF/I-O]

Post by Kensei Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:43 am

"Hmm doubt they'd just lay these things around expecting people not to use them, even if by shinobi of other villagers. I figure they'd restrict access to this side of the island if they didn't want us playing with their toys. Besides I'm sure we will be careful.. or better said.. lets make sure you are careful."
    He said with a laugh before giving his fellow sun shinobi a grinning smile. They had arrived to the village earlier in the afternoon and had planned to meet up at nightfall looking to get acquainted with all that the moon had to offer. A few hours had past since their arrival at the moon village and he had found his time so far to be pleasant and amusing. The chance of exploring the famous Champion island had left Kensei jumping a the chance to join Sojiro when the latter had offered a midnight training session. He was interested not just in basking in the galore of the island that had hosted world famous tourneys and legendary shinobi alike, but also the training practices used by the shinobi of the Moon. The island itself was said to be a beautiful paradise, with the villagers recommending a nightly run to take in the breathtaking scenery.

He wore his long black hair out, its length stretching across to the lower mid section of his bareback covering majority of it including while letting some of it hang over his forehead at the front. He suited himself in dark blue loose fitting sweats tied at the waist by a long white belt tied in a loop. His bare chest unblemished by the dropping temperatures around him, it was as if he did not feel the misty cold that had began encircling the island.  He had been accustom to all sorts of temperatures by now having grown up settling and moving about icy tundras and deserts alike consistently for years.  His bare torso almost glistened in the moonlight his many scars and tattoos etched across his body disappeared to glow under the star light. None more noticeable than the large Dragon that ran down his rib cage and laid obscured by Kensei's untamed hair. He walked barefooted through the mossy forest, enjoying the feeling of wet earth beneath his toes, the sudden snowfall only adding to the earthy feel of the environment. He was well rested tonight and was looking forward to loosening up his muscles with Soji.

Before they had arrived at the open training grounds Kensei and similarly Sojiro had become aware of another individual who had decided to partake in the late night session. "Hmm I guess not. It seems the moon shinobi also enjoy the burning of the midnight oil, as they say. Well best not to be rude then, lets introduce ourselves shall we?" He shrugged as he called out towards Sojiro, stepping up and towards the moon shinobi. He stopped in his tracks realizing sojiro had stopped behind him, turning to find the shinobi seemingly mesmerized by the falling snow. "He's never seen snow before huh. The life of the village seems so closed off from the rest of the world. "He shook his head at the sad thought that many in his village, like sojiro,  had never seen snow. He gave him a moment to bask in its magnificent, Kensei understood it, and had always loved the snow. Smiling he turned around again in the direction of the Moon shinobi, placing his hands in his pockets he closed his eyes and moved forward."Hey you there! Sorry to disturb your training. We are shinobi from the Sun village. Do you mind if we share the training grounds with you tonight?" He called out in a soft but reassuring tone, stopping his strut forward once at close proximity to the training shinobi.
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

A Subtle Snow [Social Topic/NK/NF/I-O] Empty Re: A Subtle Snow [Social Topic/NK/NF/I-O]

Post by Ryojin Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:13 am

Ryojin's focus had been nearly solely on the bag. He had continued this cycle of shuffling in circles and jab and crossing to a point where his body was already feeling worn down. Upon hearing a shout toward him, he stopped and turned to face the two incoming. One of them was vaguely familiar, the other a stranger. Something was odd about them. They didn't look like anyone from the village he recognized and it took only a moment before he realized they were Sun Shinobi.

His father had taught him to be cautious but open, but Ryojin definitely was much more open than cautious. He paused, at this point really looking for any excuse to stop hitting the dummy, and walked up to the others. He took a moment to look them up and down. They looked at least a little older than he did. One of them was built like a truck and the other it wasn't so easy to tell.

He did his best to contain himself for a moment, but couldn't really stop himself from getting a bit excited. "You're both new to the village? No. Sun shinobi all together right? I don't recognize you and dad has made me study profiles on most of the people in the village in preparation to make me a medical ninja too... But I don't have the heart to tell him I just don't have the knack for it you know that'd be kinda disappointing to him I think." With that Ryojin rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "I'm not gonna stop you. It doesn't bother me. You might want to be careful during the day though, it's quiet, but I know people still foster some butthurt toward the sun village. It's not a good thing. Most people probably won't give you an issue publicly minus looking down at you and being a bit nasty. I won't. I was taught better. Plus I'm not originally from the moon either so I get those weird looks sometimes too. I think the only reason they let me stay is my father. Sorry. I talk a lot. He tells me I need to work on it but uh... I'm Ryojin. Welcome to the moon. This is champion island. The dummys are kinda spread out along the outer edge of the island. There are a lot of them though. If you keep going in land you'll find a colosseum. Uh, sorry for.. the snow. You guys probably aren't used to that. It's going to get a bit cold probably for you.

The snow had started collecting on the ground. It was up to about an inch worth. The ambient temperature was still dropping to acclimate the sudden weather change. Ryojin took from his pocket a tie, and pulled his hair back into a pony tail now that there were other people around. He had to look better than like he hadn't cared what he looked like when he woke up this morning.
    Kensei
    Kensei

Post by Kensei Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:44 pm

Kensei walked past the bubbling Shinobi of the Moon, seemingly ignoring the jittery rant of the younger nin as he spoke. He made quick note of the new face he had come across, examining him briefly with one quick glance. “
    A medical Shinobi, and he has information on the rest of the Village clans. He could be useful.He thought picking up subtly on the bits of information he gained with every word. The younger Shinobi looked innocent enough, with his kind eyes, informal appearance and a trusting child like energy brimming from him with every word, but Kensei had known how deceiving looks could be. He gave a quick look at the all so trusting Sojiro, a smirk creeping along Kensei’s face as he shook his head in disagreement. Sojiro.. don’t lower your guard here. This alliance is as fickle as the weather here.

His eyes had fallen on the practice dummy at the far end of the training arena past the others, taking a step forward he took in a deep breath, this was where he’d start. He didn’t mean to give a rude first impression, nor did he care much for them regardless. He felt no ill will towards the moon or the shinobi before him but there was something about entering a training facility or combat field that caused him to zero in his focus and forget everything else around him. He stopped a few meters away from the dummy turning his attention back to the two a few meters behind him. He lifted his palm in front of him catching the snowflakes as they began to fall around him. An ice Kekkei Genkai user. Impressive.
    “You do talk an awful lot, but it’ll be nice to hear something other than the grunts and barks of beast boy over there. The cold shouldn’t be a problem, part of being a Shinobi is adapting to any and all environments. Nor should the heated looks your fellow villagers thrust at us as we move about. I do however appreciate your concern, not like many shinobi to open their arms to an old enemy you were brought up well. Then again we may just be pawns in a larger scheme.” He called out to them derisively with a hint of disappointment. He didn’t know why they were once mortal enemies or why they may very one day be once more. He hated the thought of being under someone else is control but this was the life of a shinobi during this period, a condition he longed to change.

“Tell me, what are you guys like here anyway? Do a lot of you have an affinity for Ice or are you an exception? What are your genin like? Do they all possess unique advanced elements and KKG’s? Id like to see how we all match up, for the sake of improving our alliance of course.”
    He spoke gently, his voice conveying a friendly approach this time around as he probed for answers that would satisfy his inquiries as he looked over the snowy fields across them. He had always enjoyed his time in the snow, being here had resurfaced nostalgic thoughts of his time in the blizzard tundra. Reaching into his pockets he withdrew a large Jug of Sake, one would question how he managed to carry such a large package in his pants. Uncorking it he took a long swig of it before capping and tossing it to the other men.
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:21 pm

"Hmm. Kekegenkai. That's right. I almost forgot that's the proper term for it. Ice users? I'm the only one that I know of, but along with the looks to be honest with you, I haven't really tried hanging out with other genin. I spend most of my time watching my father and studying. It gets kinda boring y'know? Stuck all up in a room with a bunch of books. Uh as for other kekegenkai, I don't know a lot. My father's information is specific, but what he shares with me are mostly names, faces, and a do or do not talk to this person. He says I shouldn't use it so much, but to be quite frank, that's boring. I want a good fight, not one where you don't expect what's coming and lose because of ignorance." With that Ryojin hit the dummy a few more times. He realized as the shinobi tried to tug more information out of him. He wasn't a complete dunce. Saying too much would get his father a bit irritated with him again and he was well aware of that. At the same time, he chuckled a bit.

"Guess I'm kinda bad at being a shinobi. Oh well. Anyways. Yeah, if you're not used to the cold though, it's a harsh reality. Ice is a lot like people. Beautiful, unpredictable, and just as destructive as it is preserving." Ryojin once again stopped and took a couple harsh breaths. Talking while hitting the dummy was even more of a pain. This prompted Ryojin to stop hitting the bag all together and plop down a bit lackadaisically in the snow.

"People here are a bit.. Close knit and closed minded at times. Order is a good word to describe a large motivator here but you all should already know that. People can be just as wild as the jungles and more often than not, are not always what you expect in this place."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:34 am