Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Revelations [Solo | Plot] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Revelations [Solo | Plot]

Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Revelations [Solo | Plot] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Revelations [Solo | Plot] Empty Revelations [Solo | Plot]

Post by Hyūga Ami Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:07 am

Mission Info:

The interview with Nakagawa Aika, the wife of the decease Nakagawa Yuuto, would continue. Ami had gone to their home and had noticed some things that didn't seem right. The picture perfect couple was the ideal for many married couples in the village, their love for one another and success in their own career paths gave the world an impression that they were both professionally and romantically bliss. But from the first few minutes of meeting Aika, Ami was certain that there was something amiss. From the way the woman answered her questions, to the facial expressions she let slip from time to time, the girl was sure there was something else, something that was a secret underneath all the perfection that met the eye. "Aika, I know this is a troubling time for you. But would you mind telling me when you last saw your husband?" The girl had asked, knowing that the man's body had been found near the riverside, quite far from his home.

She saw Aika bite her lip nervously, her eyes shifting right and left as though pondering the right response. She looked up at the kunoichi with eyes of sadness and...anger? If what Ami was reading was correct, there was definitely defiance and anger in the look she held, tears streaming down her face as the silence lingered. The Hyuuga knew that technically because she was not part of any law enforcement, Aika had a right to refuse to answer her, and was half expecting her not to, when she suddenly opened her mouth, the words that came out were more shocking than anything the girl had heard in a long time. "I haven't seen him in a week..." Ami's eyes widened, her surprise unmasked as she studied the woman before her. The woman was holding something back, she could tell and just as she was about to press, the widow would offer her the answer she was looking for. "He was with a mistress, or a hostess, or both..." Aika's voice trailed, the tears flowing uncontrollably down her face. Yuuto had a mistress? That could possibly be a hostess? And Aika had known about it all along? The girl's look of confusion brought the woman to speak, to tell her a story that she had probably not wanted to hear.

"My husband and I look like the perfect couple to everyone else. But that's the farthest thing from the truth....He's a womanizer and he frequents girl's bars. I don't say anything because I see no point, but it doesn't mean I don't know. He's got a second family somewhere too..." her voice broke a little as she tried to wipe the tears away with her hands. Ami brought forth some tissues from her pocket, handing it to the distraught woman as she continued, "We only hold up a strong front to avoid gossip...he is a lawyer and I a doctor, we have reputation...but it's hard....it's really hard...." Ami offered her a hug, something that she had offered unconsciously as the woman wept in her arms. "Do you know...his other family?" again she was careful with the tone and the volume of her voice, not wanting to throw the woman into another crying fit. As Aika pulled away from her hug, she would extend her hand out to a notebook that was on the table before them. Flipping the pages, she would hand one of the sheets to Ami. On it was an address, on the other side of town. No further words were exchanged between the two women as the Hyuuga got up to leave. It was one thing for a woman to deal with a cheating husband, but another to have to deal with it with knowledge that he had a family.

As the pink haired girl put a hand on the door to leave, she would turn around and offer Aika a sympathetic smile. She promised to keep in touch with her in case there were any developments and Aika in turn promised to let her know if there were any small details she would remember at a later time to help solve the case. Taking a deep breath, the kunoichi made her way down the path, her mind boggled by what she had just learned. The paper with the address in her hand, she was determined to find out whatever she could about Yuuto, turning down the street and heading for the law enforcement building. Ami would share the information she had gathered from Aika with them first before paying the mistress a visit.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:41 pm