Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Feeding the birds (solo mission) 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Feeding the birds (solo mission)

Xur
    Xur
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Feeding the birds (solo mission) Empty Feeding the birds (solo mission)

Post by Xur Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:20 am

Spoiler:

I hated missions like these, stupid little errands that the village asked Genin to perform. Of course, it was something that needed to be done, after all people needed things and the village had an ample supply of people to do these odd jobs. But man, I hate them so much. Today was just another warm sunny day in the jungle, the great Gekkousato looming out in the dense brush. I had wanted to get some training in, maybe practice a few new techniques, but first I needed to complete a mission. If only I knew this mission was just food delivery. Looking at the ticket, I sighed, the restaurant I needed to pick the food up from was a very popular one, but it was on the opposite side of the village as my client. Someone at the Aviary had ordered lunch, and it was my job to get the lunch to them on time. Normally I would not have cared if I ended up being late or not doing it at all, but this was a fellow shinobi doing his job, and the lad was just a bit hungry. I could not let a comrade down.

Picking the food up was pretty easy, I made my way through the village, arrived at the designated time, flashed my card and picked up the food. It smelled pretty good, being a bowl of noodles with some kind of sweet sauce added in. It came with rice and tons of vegetables and a cookie as the desert. I had eaten here before, so I knew the food was good, at it almost made me a bit jealous that I was not getting some of my own. I knew though that the man who had ordered this would enjoy it.

The hard part was not picking the food up, but it was getting it there. Today the village seemed to be incredibly busy, people out in the streets, moving about, doing their jobs, it was insanely hectic. I did my best to move through the village as quickly and as nimbly as I could while not running into another person. I could hear the food rattle around in the plastic bag tied to my bag, only hoping that it did not spill. It did not take me long to get to the aviary, finding a few short cuts and alley ways to make the run quicker. Eventually I managed to make it to the business district and to the aviary with only seconds left to spare. My client was already at the door, a large smile on his face as I handed him the bag, nodded and smiled, another job well done.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:32 pm