Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

I spy with my Little eye [solo mission] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

I spy with my Little eye [solo mission]

Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

I spy with my Little eye [solo mission] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

I spy with my Little eye [solo mission] Empty I spy with my Little eye [solo mission]

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:21 am

Spoiler:

The first step to be a ninja is to gather information without the enemy knowing you exist. So that was the mission Shinigai decided to do. His body had not been the same and his mind had been far from different since the merging of the demon and his main mind. They had created a beast of a man that had his own goals in mind. But even this beast would understand the importance of completing a mission. He was here to bring both chaos and order to those that were devoid of these things. Shinigai would be standing on top of a tree that had been a couple of meters from the village of debon. A very hot spot as of recent due to all of the ninja that were completing their own missions. His job was simple and it was for the main man himself. He knew that there would be narcs and crybabies that would come to this village and he knew they would not like what they would see, Shinigai had been one of those people who did not care for what he saw. Just another area of the world that needed more order than chaos. As he would stand on this tree he would begin to record who and what was coming to the village. He wanted a list of the ninja and any info that he could gain from listening in. As shinigai would wait he would see a group of young ninja roaming to the village. They had all been from the Moon village and they were all looking to get their hands on a bit of money. The ninja from the moon village werent a hundred percent honest with why they were traveling to places like this. Jumping from his tree he would follow.

The first ninja seemed to be a hyuuga from the village. A genin that wanted to leave the village and go on missions with his friends. A cold look would sit on his face and he would wear white clothing that would match the white eyes that sat in his sockets since the day he was born. As shinigai would follow him the boy would mumble words as he would walk through the village. His friends had ditched him which had been perfect, it would make it less obvious for the boy to be caught by three ninja. The bout would punch a wall as if he had been angered. An anger even shinigai had felt long before he had found freedom in the world of being a missing ninja. There wasn't mush he could get from following the boy but anger and a hate for his clan and village. But he would know there was another from his village that shared the same feelings. As shinigai would stop following the young hyuuga he would look around from the tops of the homes to try and find the next victim. An older boy would walk through the streets with hate in his eyes.

Shinigai would jump behind one of the stands in the village as he would hide and listen to the boy that had been leaning against it. He was mumbling like the other boy, What was it about the men of the moon village that they had to grow hate in their heart and hold on to it for the rest of their lives. Suddenly the boy would say something about money. Was he broke, was he greedy or maybe he was planing to rob one of the stands as he would talk about how one had been getting a ton of business then the others. Surly the boy would not risk his life for a bit of chump changes or would he? The boy would sigh and raise up from the stand looking around he would try to find one of his friends as he would see the hyuuga not to far from his location. It would almost be time for shinigai to find the third boy. The other had gone in the opposite direction of the two, in fact he had stayed at the gates of the village and would seem to be scared of something.

Shinigai would leave the area of the other two boys as they would go deeper into the village. They were heading for the location of the mission but shinigai would wonder why the last would not as he would rush to the gates and hide behind the wall that the boy's back was against. He would chatter as if he was a dog on drugs. Talking about how his friends were idiots and how they would never be able to pull off such a plan. A plan? what kind of plan would be the question that echoed through shinigai's head. The boys seemed to be desperate for cash but were they desperate enough to attack someone that was rich enough to put out his own cash for help from the other villages. It would soon hit him shinigai would gasp and the young boy would jump and get into a fetal position, he was too scary to be ninja. Jumping to the middle of the village he would hand the man he had met the other day a note telling him of the boys plans and what they had looked like. Keeping himself hidden he would await the punishment of the children and smile.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:13 pm