Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Selene and Apollo's Angels [Letony] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Selene and Apollo's Angels [Letony]

Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Selene and Apollo's Angels [Letony] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Selene and Apollo's Angels [Letony] Empty Selene and Apollo's Angels [Letony]

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:52 am

The god of the Sun and the goddess of the moon. Two great forces that exist in the world to keep balance. But what balance could there be for ninja forced to serve these so called gods? A ninja made a decisions to control his own fate. This ninja was named, Shinigai Kaguya. His Mind suffering from lose and his body suffering from lost potential. The boy frequently found himself traveling in the night time as it would give him more cover and keep his identity safe.

On this day he had decided to travel the great kataki road while the sun would beat down upon the ninja. Sitting upon the large plain the man would be found meditating. His eyes closed and his mind open to the world around him. The voices that carried upon the wind and the bugs that crawled through the ground. The cut of the plains was found in a cut off area that was a hop skip and jump from the kataki road.

"Death is like the wind..."
    Letony
    Letony
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Selene and Apollo's Angels [Letony] Empty Re: Selene and Apollo's Angels [Letony]

Post by Letony Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:08 pm

Letony came down the Kataki Road. He had simply been meandering through the area, learning about its geography, and habitat. Letony stopped at many places to inspect the aesthetics of the natural environment, taking a moment here, and there to glance at a few specimens near the ground. This would help build Letony’s knowledge of the location, in case anything was to happen here in the future. He would have the whole area mapped out in his mind, and be able to navigate, and sneak up on targets from locations they least suspected. While scrutinizing the ground, Letony stumbled upon what appeared to be some form of path that veered off the road. Curiosity got the better of Letony, as he followed the path, revealing an area of plains toward a clearing directly ahead of him. He entered the plains, seeing a man who appeared to be in some form of meditation.  

The weather was thoroughly temperate, and Letony chose to wear only his white Konowari flak jacket on this chosen day. The white jacket had the Konowari’s clan symbol embroidered in the front center, a bright orange, with a unique looking symbol in the middle. The flak jacket had come with a white hoodie which drifted across Letony’s shoulders at that moment, revealing his full caramel colored face in the sunlight. Letony approached the meditating figure he’d seen when he entered the area, wearing his standard black jogger like ninja pants. He had a Tanto wrapped in a red sash around his waist several times, where the remainder drifted between his legs, and floated back and forth as he walked. “Who might you be?” Letony questioned the man when he made it to within about five meters of him. His low deep tone would be enough for the man to hear even from the slight distance.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Selene and Apollo's Angels [Letony] Empty Re: Selene and Apollo's Angels [Letony]

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:34 pm

"Who might you be?"

Shinigai's ears would perk a little as he would hear the sound of a man, with quite the deep voice, behind him. His eyes would slowly open and his head would begin to turn to the right. People were rude in this world, never introducing themselves first. "How rude..." Shinigai would say before standing up from the ground and turning to look at the man.

Shinigai was in his normal clothing but he had been missing one thing, his headband was gone from his waist. He had not long taken it off and stuffed it into his back which had been sitting next to him. His skin was a lighter tone compared to the new man that was in the plains. Their hair would almost match in color with a few tones off. Shinigai would be wearing his normal robes that touched his knees and bared a green pattern at the edge. Underneath he wore white shorts and a white tunic that wrapped around his shoulder making it easier for him to attack if need be. A gold chain would wrap around his waist and travel up to his neck making a few loops before hooking on to his right earlobe.

"Where i come from... People introduce themselves before asking someone else who they are. After all i was here first. What are you? A merchant? A civilian? A shinobi?" Shinigai would ask waiting only a second before he would continue to speak. "Actually I won't be rude like you.. I am Jayy Farron. and you?" he would say, this name was the name that his mother had given him years ago when they were running from the village and he would find it useful to this day.

Letony
    Letony
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Letony Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:15 am

“How rude?” Letony sneered quickly, allowing the man to continue talking after the brief inquisition. Ahead of Letony, the man stood up, and turned to face him. He took a moment to observe the man’s clothing.‘He can’t be a shinobi, can he? I don’t recognize that clothing type. It's not the typical gear of a ninja,’ Letony’s inner self nonchalantly formed an analysis in his mental as the man spoke. “Well people where I’m from don’t care,” the young boy jeered with a hasty response. At the question of the man, Letony let out, “I’m of the shinobi variety,” trying to deprive the new man of a chance to continue talking. But it seemed the man continued on nonetheless, and introduced himself as Jayy Farron. “I guess I’ll return the favor,” Letony’s eyes narrowed a bit, “I’m Letony, Konowari.” As the boy was only fifteen, he didn’t know what to expect from meeting a stranger out on the road. ‘So, his name’s Jayy Farron. The last name doesn’t sound quite familiar. I wonder if he’s from Nikkousato? Or maybe from an outer lying region, or Gekkousato, perhaps?’ Letony wondered, as he watched the man carefully. It didn’t seem as though he meant him any harm or anything like that. After all, Letony did approach him to see what he was doing there, or perhaps to exchange a bit of information about anything. If the man had anything to offer that would grant the young boy some new knowledge, maybe he would be pleased. Even if that were to be the case, he would never reveal it to this new stranger. But who knew how this little encounter would turn out?
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:01 am

Shinigai would listen to the man as he would reply to him. A shinobi huh? Was he here to take him in or was he simply passing and had no idea what he was getting into. As Shinigai would introduce himself to the man he would do the same. Maybe he had not been as rude as he thought he was. Reaching down to pick up his backpack he would raise up and look into the man's eyes. "Such a strange name for a child.. Letony. Did your parent fight on whether to name your Lee or Tony? or are they just that cruel?" Shinigai would say with a small laugh. As he would reach his hand up to push back his hair from his forehead he would show off the marking of his clan, the kaguya, for a second. Had the man seen this maybe he would not be quick to associate him with the Kaguya clan but the boy seemed to be smart in his own way. "You do know it isn't safe to approach strangers, right kid?" Shinigai said.
    Letony
    Letony
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Letony Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:35 pm

“Parents? You had those?” Letony quickly relented as the man finished his insult having stopped when he first spoke to the man. The appearance of frustration now deeply engrained on his face as Shinigai laughed and pushed the hair from his forehead. “Is that supposed to be a threat?” Letony responded after Shinigai finished speaking entirely, pacing through some hand seals, as he spoke nonchalantly. “You have no clue what I've been through,” he lightly elevated his right finger pointing directly in Shinigai’s face briefly as he spoke, “I never even knew my parents, and I faced abuse up until I could fight back. You have any idea how that feels for you to joke of such things?” Letony became quite upset at the new encounter, as if he wasn’t that way, the vast majority of the time. But the thick skinned Letony felt no decline in his self-esteem at the insult however, he wasn’t the type to be taking shots about his parents and such lightly. Soon the man would come to find out how angered Letony truly was. “Before we get started. Since you want to insult my parents' choice of a name, I’m gonna help ya meet them in person right now,” Letony, alluding to the fact that his parents might even be dead, but Letony had no such knowledge and it didn’t matter if he was lying. He disliked liars himself, but likely due to his anger he let himself become a potential liar. Letony had seemed to lose all respect for the meditating man.

Chakra: 100/100
    Stamina: 100/100
    Item’s Carried (See Signature)
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:10 pm

Shingai would chuckle a bit as the man would ask if he had those things called parents. Shinigai had those once upon a time but they had been stolen from him by his and his families hand. It had been years since he had seen these people as he had last touched his mother when he was 6. Meaning is had been 12 years since he felt the warm touch of her. Suddenly the boy would become a bit angered by shinigai's words as he would seem to get ready for a fight. So this would be how the two would turn their acquaintance. The boy was choosing to make an enemy of shinigai at this point. Letony had been standing just 5 meters from shinigai was he would drop his backpack back onto the ground and grab the hilt of his blade. "Do you know who you are making an enemy of boy?" The words would flow from his mouth and into the boy's ears.

Drop the attitude before i drop your head. Shinigai would run up to the boy with his blade sticking out until he would be less than a meter from the new enemy. Suddenly the blade would be pushed forward and pulled back in quick succession in an attempt to stab the boy's stomach with the tip of his blade. "You don't know a damn thing until you've had the blood of your own mother running down your hands child!" he would say with a bit of anger in his voice. Their fight would begin here.

Chakra: 150/150
    Stamina: 180/190
    Actions:
    Movement: 4 meters toward Letony
    1st: https://www.shinobigenerations.com/t2197-with-the-current-d-rank-bukijutsu - 10 stm
    items:
    Wind Mill Shuriken: 1
    Katana: 1
    Smoke Grenade: 2
    Kunai: 1
    Letony
    Letony
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Letony Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:35 pm

OOC: I talked this over with Lion, and based on your vagueness in witnessing the trigger or not. I can use vague manipulation to say Shinigai saw the trigger, since you left that detail vague as to what happened when Letony pointed his finger directly at Shinigai’s face. Not trying to be mean or anything, and no hard feelings since it's just a spar, but Shinigai’s going to be caught in the Genjutsu.  

IC: When Letony pointed his finger at the man's face, he witnessed the trigger to Letony's Genjutsu. It was an attack directed at Shinigai's nervous system, as the man lost all sense of touch in his hands. This made the man incapable of forming hand seals, and when he would grab for his weapon, he would noticeably be unable to wield it due to the effect of the Genjutsu; lasting 1 post. Letony simply watched as his Genjutsu took effect after pointing briefly, noticing the man attempting to grab his Katana. When the man reached for it Letony did not sit idly by, and formed two rings of wind release, emerging from around his body, and shooting out at Shinigai. A ring shot out from Letony’s ankle, a flat, translucent, bladed mass of wind release natured chakra, which surrounded around both Letony’s ankles before firing out in a horizontal 1 meter-thick blade. It would appear as though something was attempting to bind around Letony, but instead the binding agents were flat blades circling around Letony like a hoola-hoop. They expanded outwards horizontally from Letony’s physique to cover 10 meters surrounding him. The flat hoop of wind release was sharp enough to easily slice through anything within the 10-meter range surrounding Letony. At the same time, a second ring fired from the middle of Letony’s neck. The two men were similar in height enough to where each blade was aimed for the part of the body it originated on Letony, on Shinigai. Two inches the only disparity between them in height. Letony was keen on following the result of his attacks, and would see if Shinigai had succumbed. If not, he remained prepared for more combat. 

Chakra: 60/100
    Stamina: 100/100

Actions Used
    1. B-Rank Genjutsu
    2. C-Rank Ninjutsu

Meters Moved
    None

Techniques Used
    Konowari Secret Illusion: Ethereal Disturbance (B-Rank: 25 Chakra) (Duration: 1 Post)
    Wind Release: Razor Band (C-Rank: 15 Chakra)
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:28 pm

Before Shinigai could no longer feel the nerves in his body or even grab his weapon his face would transition to an angry one. He could hardly close his fast as he would wonder what this feeling was. Was someone elses chakra coursing through his body and causing this. The Boy! This had been Shinigai's first time dealing with the arts of genjutsu but this would plaster a slight smile upon his face as he would think of ways to fight back. With his inability to close his fist or make hand signs shinigai would devise a plan, a plan to take this fight higher. Chakra would build up under his feet and he would quickly move up as if he was walking on air, being able to dodge the near invisible attack. Taking him only seconds to be 3 meters in the sky and 3 meters forward. A perfect distance from the man as he would be 3 meters up from him. Suddenly shinigai would raise his hand up, aiming for the boy's chest, His fingers would lose their filling and fall backwards as his arm would open the skin of his palms and fire off as if a canon ball was being fired. The sharp edges of his bones would aim to strike the boys chest and cause harm. This was one of his new jutsu. Yet another jutsu of his that used his body as the catalyst. Seconds later after the attack would shoot off his arms would regrow as if it had never left his body.

Chakra: 140/150
    Stamina: 160/190
    Actions:
    Movement: 3 meters up 3 meters toward letony
    1st: https://www.shinobigenerations.com/t2317-sky-walking-c-rank-wind-ninjutsu 10 chk/ 5 stm
    2nd: https://www.shinobigenerations.com/t3113-dance-of-the-stinging-wasp#16385 - 25 stm
    items:
    Sky walking: 1/3
    Letony
    Letony
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Letony Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:06 am

Noticing his opponent’s apparent movement from the range of his Razor Band technique, Letony formed hand seals as he traced his opponent’s jump into the sky. To Letony it appeared Shinigai used a jutsu similar to his own clan’s wind style technique. ‘A wind style user like me? This man is definitely a shinobi. Could this man be Konowari?’ Letony’s mind inquired. He noticed as something strange took place with this new man’s body. It seemed to morph in an abnormal manner. ‘A body mutation of some form. If I had to guess. It’s likely a Kekkei Genkai I've never encountered before. I better be careful here.’ When Shinigai raised his hand up, and took aim at Letony; Letony knew immediately an attack was coming, and therefore performed the body flicker technique as the projectile flew through the air. He was able to evade the range of the attack, and would appear 5 meters to the right of where the projectile landed when it missed him, crashing into the ground. Immediately following his reappearance, Letony slammed his right palm to the ground. As a result, a cone of high density compressed wind release formed just a foot above Shinigai’s head, hurdling downward to crush him into the ground below. If he were hit, it would inflict cutting damage; but more dangerous was its crushing force. The cone covered a range of 7 meters in diameter at its base, and 10 meters in height from its base. It fell base first, and placed the Kaguya at the center of its base as it fell when the Kaguya’s appendage finished regenerating. Letony was at a safe distance from his own attack, now 7 meters from Shinigai, albeit Shinigai elevated by 3 meters. Letony would jump backwards just a meter immediately once he finished casting his Razor Crusher, keeping who he knew as Jayy Farron in his sights the entire time.  

Chakra: 45/100
    Stamina: 90/100
    Actions Used
    1. D-Rank Body Flicker
    2. C-Rank Ninjutsu
    Genjutsu Triggers
    Meters Moved
    5 meters + 1 meter = 6 Meters
    Techniques Used
    Body Flicker
    Wind Release: Razor Crusher
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:56 am

As the attack would fly through the air shingai would laugh a bit, his laugh infecting his whole body as he would look into the sky. Drops of sweat would drip from the man's body as they would seem to change from clear drops of water into a white substance. Although he would miss the man dodging his attack, as the man had dodged it just seconds before it would reach his area, shinigai would look back down to see the enemy hitting the ground. "what?" He would say to himself he had hoped the attack would hit but so he could finish this fight with his new finishing move. A move he had started as his last attack would fly through the air. His eyes would suddenly turn black and his skin would seem to turn white. as the attack would fall towards him shinigai would look up and give a smile as he would use his own body flicker to appear 5 meters to his left and running the extra 3 before he would drop down 2 meters from the sky dodging the attack. Baring a new look as a white layer of bone would cover his body up to his neck, on top of that would be a replica of his own skeletal structure. Shinigai would have two sets of these meter long bones on both arms. Shinigai would look upon the boy as they had been back in the same position they were in before. Shinigai was now standing 1 meter in the air. looking down upon the boy. "Will you continue this?"

Chakra: 125/150
    Stamina: 130/190
    Actions:
    1st: https://www.shinobigenerations.com/t1969-body-flicker-d-rank-academy - 10 stm
    2nd: https://www.shinobigenerations.com/t3397-gift-of-hell-oni-dance#17386 20 stm/15 chakra
    items:
    Sky walking: 2/3
    Gift of Hell: 1/3
    Letony
    Letony
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Letony Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:31 pm

Letony was able to watch the result of his attack, having Shinigai still in view and now standing quite the distance away from the man now. Shinigai was at first 7 meters ahead of Letony, then moved using the body flicker 5 meters to his left, which was Letony’s right. However, after appearing from the body flicker he ran an additional three meters toward the right of where Letony currently stood, and was now roughly 3 meters ahead of him frontal wise, and three meters further to his right. So, at an angle the men were indeed at the distance they first met, although the appearance of who Letony knew as Jayy Farron changing wildly. As the man came to rest in his new position, Letony reached for his Smoke Grenade, simply readying it to make his escape. He honestly couldn’t believe such an ungodly power existed in the shinobi world. He had to learn more about this Kekkei Genkai. Letony could clearly see the anormal bone development. The man spoke to Letony from his position looking downward on him, “No... I won’t.... Since we’ve exchanged blows, I’m content without facing that monstrous form of yours. We’ll meet again,” Letony said pulling the pin to the smoke grenade at that moment, and tossing it out just a meter in front of him. The canister blast open and quickly flooded the area in thick black smoke for ten meters. Letony used this opportunity to use hand seals and perform his air dash technique, and blast himself forward after turning the opposite direction of Shinigai, ten meters, allowing the smoke to obscure his movement, and direction. He retreated toward the heavily vegetated path he took to reach the plains an additional five meters; this would obscure him completely from sight. He couldn’t say he regretted this encounter; it was full of great intelligence he could wonder over later. This Jayy Farron.  

[Exit.]

Chakra: 30/100
    Stamina: 80/100

Item’s Used
    Smoke Grenade
    Actions Used
    1. Smoke grenade
    2. c-rank ninjutsu
    Meters Moved
    10 meters + 5 meters = 15 meters
    Techniques Used
    Konowari Secret Technique: Air Dash
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:01 pm

The battle had ended as the boy would look upon shinigai. Speaking to him shinigai would give him a smile as he was pleased with the boys decision not to fight him. As he would stand in mid-air shinigai would begin to descend to the ground and would watch the smoke rise. He was sure the boy was over the fight and would not try to chase after him. "Farewell... Letony." Shinigai would say as he would turn in the opposite direction to get his bag and begin his travels once again.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:38 am