Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

What does the world have for me [Fleeing] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

What does the world have for me [Fleeing]

Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

What does the world have for me [Fleeing] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

What does the world have for me [Fleeing] Empty What does the world have for me [Fleeing]

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:02 pm

"Will you be okay... young master?"

"I...Hope..." Shinigai would say as he stood up from his bed and looked at the old man that had taken care of him for month. The man would look a bit sad as he looked toward the ground. The silence of the night adding to the silence of the room as shinigai would walk past the man. As he would stop at the steps of his home would let a tear fall from his right eye. His mind thinking of the times he spent with the man after the death of his family. Shinigai could not see a future in this village, a future that did not have his mother and father. He would continue out of the village compound and look around for a bit. He would be wearing his normal clothing but would also have a bit large backpack on. He was going to go on an adventure as a ninja that did not need a village to take care of him.

"If you can see me.... If you can hear me... I love you.. Mom...Dad..."

The boy would say as he continued down the silent road. Many eyes would catch his figure but would not stop to talk to him. His thumbs around his straps as he walked off near the gates. He knew there was someone guarding them but didn't want them to see him leaving. The winds of the night would blow the dust and the trash around as he would get closer to these gates. "What... Do i do.." he would say to himself as if he had been talking to someone... or something. Suddenly his head would begin to beat and his mind would flare as the voice from deep in would speak to him. "Flee... FLEE FROM THOSE THAT HATE YOU." His breathing would grow as he would grit his teeth and nod his head. Suddenly he would jump high into the sky and onto one of the gates looking down upon the village and at the pure and beautiful silence of the village.

"Ami... Karite... I'm sorry. If you ever see me again. I will not be the same person. I can not stay in this village.. I can not be a Moon ninja. Please allow me to save myself... because one day i will save you from the hatred of this village. From the hatred of the world... No... How can i save anyone if i couldn't even save my mother."

His eyes would begin to tear up as he began to cry. The thoughts of his Father would flash in his mind. The warm smile that his dad carried on his face. How much he was proud to call the young shinigai son. And the thoughts of his mother. His long black flowing hair and beautiful smile, and soft touch he would feel for years lost to his own hands. Hands that were forced to take the life of his own mother because she wasn't accepted. Because she was an outcast of the world. Tears falling from his face would make their way to the ground and be scattered by the impact. Suddenly the boy would close his eyes and his mind would become clear. He was to put this past behind him if he wanted to save himself. "Save... me..." He would whisper before turning away from the village and hoping to the nearest tree and back onto the path of the Kataki road. He was now 30 Meters from the Gates and would begin his journey of self discovery.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

What does the world have for me [Fleeing] Empty Re: What does the world have for me [Fleeing]

Post by Hyūga Ami Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:22 pm

What does the world have for me [Fleeing] RuBxmse
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ami was conflicted, even more than she had ever been in the past few weeks. She had struggled with herself, struggled with her relationships with Keiji, and her teammates. There had been so much emotions, so much conflicting events happen that she wasn't sure she was ready to handle any more. The girl would make her way to the village gates, almost uncertain of what she was doing at this point. She felt she had wronged everyone that cared and were close to her. It was heartbreaking to know that she had intended to be there for everyone only to be left by herself. Her fallout with people in her village and those in the Sun village were enough to tip her off the edge. The only thing that held her together was her clan. The responsibilities, the duties, the honour...and all other superficial things that came with being born to one of the most prestigious clans in Gekkousato.

She had never shown her weakness, except that one time to Keiji, knowing that she was an adult that could and should be able to handle her own messes and everything that came with them. But ever since she had come back from week long missions with Sojiro, and then her encounters with Keji after that, she hadn't quite been herself. And to top things off, her teammates had gone off to do their own things, her lack of contact with them drawing more of her mentally than she had imagined. Ami was left with no one, other than the people who didn't care for her as much as she did for them. Even though she hated the prospect of ever betraying her village, of betraying her clan, she had thought more than once that perhaps that was what she had to do...

What she had to do to maintain her sanity...

The girl looked with a painful expression as she turned to look at the main streets of Gekkousato. She wasn't prepared to leave just yet, her hopes and dreams of being the strongest shinobi and perhaps one day being the Kage of her village still hanging above her head. She felt responsible, felt the need to be loyal and true to the place that had given her the life she had now. As she turned to face the gates once more, the young woman would be surprised to see a figure that was...crying? From where she was, she couldn't recognize the figure but only someone who was on the ground. Were they alright? Ami would hasten her step as she passed through the gates, giving the guards a little nod as they recognized her. She would come close to the person and recognize immediately the white hair..."Jayy...? Are you alright?" She could tell that he obviously wasn't but...for lack of a better way of making her presence known, that was all she had to offer. 
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

What does the world have for me [Fleeing] Empty Re: What does the world have for me [Fleeing]

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:14 pm

"She's here..."

The voice in his head would say as he would stop just beyond the village gates. It was her. The girl he had hurt. The one person he never thought he would have a problem with in this village. But his one problem was this. This demon that didn't seem to be fond of her. Could it had been because they had become such good friends that she would be the only reason he would not find himself. Or the self that the demon wanted him to find. His mind was clear and yet it would become clouded with thoughts of that fight and the blood that had been shed. Without looking in her direction he would simply hang his head as if he had been... disappointed.

"Why did it have to be you?"

Shinigai would say as his red eyes had not become red enough with the tears in his eyes. As the ducts that sat in his head had not dried up enough for him on the sorrowful night. "She's gonna stop us. How will you ever find the real you if you let a girl like that stop you from finding it." The demon would say to him trying to convince him to move his legs once more and ignore the girl behind him. "She is apart of this dreaded village. And the people that chased you and your mother down. Will you let her stop you? Boy?" The demon would grow a bit angry as he had remembered that time just as much as shinigai did.

"Is anyone ever alright? This world runs on the pain and the hate of the one's it has ruined. The one's who sit and suffer are the fools. The one's who take action are the one's who make change and heal. I can no longer stand this village. I can no longer stand the way i am treated by a family i never asked to be apart of.... I just.. I just..."

He would say as he continued to walk away from the girl. He would now be 37 meters from the village as he make his way down the kataki road. He would not allow for the girl to stop him as the demon would say. His voice would be loud but it would begin to break as he spoke of his village and his clan. The tears in his eyes would roll down his face and begin to wet his shirt as he walked.

"I just want my mother back!" He would scream at the top of his lungs. His body would twitch a bit as he would scream these words and a some what aura would begin to wrap around the boy. It was small but it would be the same aura that the girl would have seen during their second fight and her first time meeting the demon.. the Devil of his mind. The aura would take the form of a black mist around him and some what hug the young boy. "Can you bring her back?!"
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:14 am

"Why did it have to be you?"

Ami could tell something was amiss, even without seeing him on the ground and crying. It hurt her a little to see that one of her closest friends was nearing a mental breakdown, even though she herself was nearing it too. She felt that she wasn't being a good friend, wasn't a good teammate to him. Indeed, she had went on missions with others, had neglected him after their spar. The girl had to push aside her internal guilt as she knelt down beside him, her hand lightly touching his shoulder gently. She was at a loss for words, knowing that whatever came out of her mouth would just sound like a desperate plea for him to do something that he obviously couldn't do. "I'm sorry Jayy..." was all she could muster, as she took her hand off of his shoulder.

He would walk away from her more, his intention clear. She struggled internally, knowing that as a Gekkousato shinobi, as a Hyuga, it was necessary for her to stop him. For once, she was beginning to have thoughts of leaving the village, of throwing her village and everything with it behind. She shook her head, her hand already grasping the hilt of her sword subconsciously. Ami was going to have to stop him, if he was going to go further. She hated that feeling...the torment that she now felt against her friend, against one of the first people she trusted. The girl had also fought him so many times that she hated the thought of having to clash him. But if he was to leave now, leave what he had built and what he believed, she felt compelled to do something. "Don't leave...there has to be another way..." her voice laced with a plea.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:17 am

"There is only one other way..."

Shinigai would say as he would stop for a second and turn his head to look back at the young girl. His eyes would be red and the tears would continue to flow from them. He was not going to let anyone stop him from leaving the damned village and he would never let Ami be the one to stop him, or even kill him. Gritting his teeth as he would try and hold in the words that filled his mind and filled his heart. "Will you kill her?" The demon would ask him as he awaited the boy to speak.

"I must leave this village... I must make my own way... Will you be the one to stop me... will you kill me just like I... Just like I..."

He would begin to stutter as he spoke to the girl. He was set on leaving. "Oh? She doesn't know? That's right! She doesn't know what happened or why you want to leave, but these ninja find it to be their duty to stop and kill anyone who betrays a village and they never stop to ask why. Ah Humans." The demon would say as he would chuckle in the boys mind. This would cause the boy's mind to pound once more. Releasing the straps of the backpack as he would turn to fully look toward the girl. He would hold the right side of his head as if he was trying to hold back the pain. His hand covering his eye as it would begin to change its colors once more.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY I WANT TO LEAVE! OR WILL YOU JUST SIT THERE AND SEE ME AS THE BAD GUY!"

He would scream at ami. He was becoming sad and angered by the actions that were occurring on this day. Sure he could sit in his room and suffer like he had been doing for years upon years, but he had finally given into the calling of the wild. "Fuel me.. boy." The demon would say as he watched the girl through the holes of shinigai's hands. shinigai's breathing would grow quicker as he would look toward the girl. It had been as if his eyes were asking her to help him, but his mouth was screaming for her to stop and leave.

"They made me do it... They made me become a killer... It wasn't his fault. He's the only thing i have left. He's the only person who understands me. Let me leave... Let me be... Let me live without having to cry every night thinking about the death of my parents!"
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:05 am

"I must leave this village... I must make my own way... Will you be the one to stop me... will you kill me just like I... Just like I..." Ami's eyes widened a fraction as she pondered his words. She had been having this internal conflict with herself since finding Jayy here. But to have him call her out on it, put her on the spot so to speak, was another matter all together. He was her friend, her teammate, and a person she deeply cared for. Even though they had fought numerous of times, almost to the death a couple of those times, even though they didn't see eye-to-eye on certain things, she no doubt treated him like a friend. Perhaps more so...as a brother. Like family. The girl struggled with this concept because she knew that what she did and said at this point could and would turn tides. The girl knew him well, well enough to know that he was prepared to take her down if she even attempted to stop him. But her loyalty to her village, her righteousness and lawfulness told her, pushed her to stop him. She closed her eyes a moment, taking a deep breath before she spoke. "...you know I'd never kill you...not before you kill me..." her voice was soft and almost inaudible.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY I WANT TO LEAVE! OR WILL YOU JUST SIT THERE AND SEE ME AS THE BAD GUY!" It was true...she didn't know. Now that she thought about it, she didn't really know him very well. Ami always had the thought that he had a troubled past, or perhaps one that was secretive. She knew he kept things from her and had not pried. This was out of respect and consideration, knowing that if he really wanted her to know, he would one day tell her without her having to ask questions. But obviously it was her oversight, as she now listened to him screaming at her. Had she been that terrible of a friend that she hadn't even considered his feelings? Had she done the wrong thing thinking that if he initiated conversation then she would ask questions? The girl reflected on the relationship she had with Karite at this point too, as they were closest to her. She suddenly realized that she had treated them the same way, just that Karite had been more vocal to her about her problems. She bit her tongue as she wanted to ask him now, his bloodshot and tear stained eyes telling her a fraction of the pain that he carried with him. But would it be hypocritical or even too late for her to ask these questions?

She took a deep breath, walking towards him. She would close in the extra seven meters to her friend, her hand releasing from the hilt of her blade. All the while she would look into his eyes. Not menacing nor calculating, but a simple look from that of a caring friend to another. It was true, she didn't want him to leave, to betray the village. As a ninja she knew her duties, but she also wanted to hear Jayy out, if only the first and last time. In her mind she was formulating what would happen, thinking of the many options she could take. She only wanted him to talk to her, to vent to her. She was willing to listen, and prayed that he would give her that chance. "Talk to me...please...I'm sorry I never asked until now...but please talk to me..." it was evident that she didn't and wasn't going to try and stop him with brute force, not that she thought for a moment that she would be capable strength wise. She knew him well, knew his kekkei gekkai. The last thing she wanted was it to end in a fight. She allowed her words to hang in the air, her facial expression softening as her gaze never left his face.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:32 pm

"I... They...."

Shinigai would begin to say as he watched the girl get closer to him. Sure he could let himself be fooled by these words but even he knew that no one could understand the pain he was in. "Kill her!" The demon would scream at him as shinigai's breathing would grow. The dark aura that filled the area would coat his body as he would step away from ami.

"I was forced to kill my mother."

The truth would finally come out of his mouth. His words causing the memories to flash through his mind. His mother's smile as she would feel the cold steel pierce her body. The demon would frown thinking about how he had been used to save this child. Continuing to back away from the girl he would make his way 7 meters from her once again. Trying to get as far from the village as he could.

"I had to... She made me... They made me... The kaguya clan isn't a clan for saints. It's a clan filled with devils who hunger for power and breed to create the perfect child. I was not that perfect child because my dad chose his wife. That wasn't someone they liked. Are you done prying? Or do you want to know about how she took me away from this village to save me, and when we were tracked down she allowed herself to be possessed so that i would be given a reason to kill her and so that they wouldn't kill me?"
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:58 pm

The last thing she expected out of his mouth was what he had said...and her facial expressions would match the train of thought. It was one thing to kill someone, another thing to kill someone close to you, but his mother? Her first thought wasn't to blame him, in fact, it was to empathize with the fact that he had had to live with such guilt for such a long time. She couldn't imagine what it felt like to be labeled a murderer, and a murderer of your parent. The pain that he had had to live with, the turmoils and conflicts that she had faced in her life now paled in comparison. Ami's silence would drag on for a good minute, and during that time he would move away from her, another seven meters. He was going to leave...and there was no stopping him.

"I'm sorry Jayy..." a tear would roll down her cheek as she looked into his eyes. She hadn't cried a tear for many, and it felt a little weird for her to do so for him. But she was't going to ask anymore, the hurt in his eyes and on his face telling her the rest of his unfinished story. It didn't matter why he killed her, how he killed her, or anything of that sort. It mattered that he was living painfully, that by being in this village, he was hurting more than he was healing. That much she knew... and she could empathize. Ami cleared her throat, her eyes never releasing their hold on his as she spoke, her tone a little colder than before. "I won't stop you. But I have to be lawful to our...to my village." And with that, she unsheathed one of her katana, her gaze finally moving from her friend to her own blade. She knew she couldn't fight him, and knew she wouldn't want to. There was only one other option that she could think of.

And with a flick of her wrist she would turn her blade, the tip of it to her own body. Her village was not going to let her side with him, and she had to show them that at least she had put up a fight against the boy. It would be her incompetence as a fighter, as a shinobi, that people would see on the outside. But she hoped Jay could be set free. Ami drove her blade into her torso, deep enough that she lost her balance, a small smile forming on her lips as she looked back at Jayy, her eyes filled with sorrow. "I've failed as a shinobi to try and stop you...and you won in our 'fight' Jayy...promise me that we will always be friends, that you will be safe...." Between what was right and wrong she had chosen a middle ground, a ground that she would have chosen again and again if she had to. She only wanted her friend to find that peace that he so deserved, even if it meant letting him go. Although seen as stupid and rash to an outsider, she knew that it was the only way she could retain her loyalty to her village while not betraying her friendship to Jayy.

Last edited by Hyūga Ami on Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:22 am

The silence of the night would carry with it the sounds of a blade piercing into the young girl. Shinigai's eyes would be horrified as he had not been close enough to stop her. The tears would grow as they dropped to the ground. "Lunatics..." The demon would say as he would watch with Shinigai. His whole world would begin to crash before him. The tears would begin to grow as he would fall to his knees and begin to hit the ground. Over and over again until he would start to bleed from his knuckles.

"No.. no no no no no no no no! Why! It's always my fault. I can't protect my friends with this weak mind and this weak body! I can't protect my family with these hands. Why should i exist. Ami... why should i...... Do you hear me! ANSWER ME!"

Shinigai's mind would begin to whirl out of control as his body would follow suit. His eyes would grow darker until he would stop hitting the ground. Blood splattered upon the ground and his hand bleed as he had it raised above his torso. CRACK. His mind would begin to break at the seams. Suddenly the dark mist around him would cover the area as his body would simply stop. The last words coming from his wide open mouth would be him screaming "AMI" at the top of his lungs. His face would relax a bit he could no longer hear the girl had she spoke back to him. He could no longer feel his feelings, or move his body he was frozen. Almost as if he had been shocked by the experience of watching another friend come close to death.

"Fine... Only because i grew fond of you kid..." The demon would say. Its voice coming from the mist could be heard even by the girl had she still been conscious. The mist would look down upon the girl and give the body a smile. "You dying on the ground was the one thing i wanted to see girly. You put up quite the fight that day. But next time you meet me... or us. We will be one. Your friend will be no more from this point on. So get stronger child. Because we will." The mist would swallow the body of shinigai and then rush into his mouth until it would be full consumed. Seconds would pass and his body would jerk as if his soul was now snapping back into his body. Raising up he would clear his throat and look at the body of the girl.

"Someone will save you, child. You know..."

The boy would begin to say, his voice would seem different. As if it had become deeper and was carrying the weight of the world. As he would turn away from the bleeding girl and begin to walk away he would say.

"You were a fine friend to this vessel. It saddens me that even he wasn't strong enough to handle your death when death has followed him his whole life. Some would call that love, Ami Hyuuga. I call that weakness. But rest assured we will find our true purpose in this world and we will make him proud."

The body of shinigai would speak, but the words would not be his own. The voice would say we as if he was talking about both Shinigai and the demon Near. A smile would appear on their face as they would look away from the girl and continue to walk away from her bleeding body.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:44 am

She could feel her body weaken, her muscles give way to the pain that was now finally starting to set in when she pulled her blade out of her body. Ami dropped her own katana, the sound of metal colliding with concrete echoed in her ear. The girl dropped to her knees, blood trickling to the ground as she held the wound with her left hand, as though the mere motion would stop it from bleeding. As she dropped to her knees she was still conscious, her eyes fixated on her friend. It seemed her actions had not gone unnoticed nor ignored as it tore her apart to see him break down, punching the ground. That wasn't what she had meant to happen as she continued to stare at the transformations that were happening. Was the demon from before, the one who had fought her at the tomb, overtaking him? If so, he would have no trouble taking her down now, as she half clung onto her life.

But this was different...

He had screamed her name...his voice breaking as he called out to her. Tears trickled down her face as she closed her eyes, her features depicting the pain she now felt, not just from her own sword but from the emotional pain she now felt for her friend. A cloud of black mist had formed where Jayy had been, engulfing him. She couldn't see him at that point, but she could definitely hear him. "I'm sorry..." she whispered more to herself than to Jayy. He wouldn't even hear her as she apologized, for what she wasn't even sure anymore. The familiar voice of the demon she had fought would emerge, and his words chilling her to the bone. He had said that they, meaning the demon and Jayy, would grow stronger, and that she should as well before the met again. Ami had no doubt that her friend would get stronger, having seen his potential and capabilities many times before, witnessed first hand that he was already a strong fighter, if not a strong ninja. The girl's eyes widened a fraction as she then heard a very different voice, one which she didn't recognize. It would tell her that at some point Jayy had felt love for her, as a friend, which had in turn broken him. This indicated that he would no longer be the man she had once known, loved and cared for. It broke her heart that it had come to that...that she bore absolute responsibility for breaking the last resolve that Jayy had.

Would it have been different if she hadn't done what she had? Would it have been better to just have fought him?

All of the questions would remain unanswered as she would see him turn to leave her. It didn't disturb her much that he had chosen to leave regardless of her state, having accepted full responsibility that it was going to happen before she even drove the blade into her body. It would take a couple of seconds to take composure of her fleeting body, the hand that covered her wound now bloodied. Her right hand would find her dropped blade. Jabbing the tip of her katana into the ground she would attempt to use it as leverage to hoist her feeble body from her kneeling position. Ami's body swayed as she got up slowly, taking in the pain that came with moving. Her vision was slowly blurring as she would try to make her way back to the village, hoping that one of the village guards would see her in time to get her the help she needed.

At the back of her mind she would still see the image of Jayy...

She only hoped he would be safe and grow strong while not losing himself entirely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:30 pm