Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Nariko's Genjutsu Parlor 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Nariko's Genjutsu Parlor

Purple Phase
    Purple Phase
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Nariko's Genjutsu Parlor Empty Nariko's Genjutsu Parlor

Post by Purple Phase Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:56 pm

It was a particularly hot June day where the sun refused to hide. Even in the shade it felt abnormally hot. In the middle of the busy shopping district a long awning stretched out into the street. In this wonderful oasis from the sun were multiple chairs, while old in look, seemed plenty comfortable. Most tempting of all a crystal jug filled with water so cold the outside of it sweat, was sitting on a nearby table. Many little cups were placed around it, with a sign saying "Enjoy a free refreshment."

A gentle scent wafted out from behind the front curtain of the shop. Sage and bamboo took one's mind immediately to a more calm place, and the smell only got thicker the closer one got. A sign hung over the door in large easily readable letter. "Gentle Thoughts," followed in smaller letters "Genjutsu Parlor." By nature the storefront provoked curiosity, and invited a sense of wonder. Right next to the entrance was a shoe cubby and a sign saying "Please take your shoes off before coming in."
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Purple Phase
    Purple Phase
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Nariko's Genjutsu Parlor Empty Re: Nariko's Genjutsu Parlor

Post by Purple Phase Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:09 pm

A puff of sage scented smoke immediately assaulted his nose. In the dimly lit room a young woman sat at a chair, with a small hand carved wood desk at her front. On the desk were many herbs, trinkets, and medicinal trinkets. She smiled softly "Hello." Behind here were two more doors, each covered by a purple fabric. "How can I serve you?" she says in a gentle sedated tone.

She stood up and bowed, her ritualistic kimono would be gaudy if it did not match the sage scented shop. Multiple shelves were on the wall, jars of herbs, bones, and more were everywhere. "Are you here to pick up medicine? Are you looking to let go a little bit? What exactly can I do?" She pulls out a fan and hides her mouth behind it as she fans herself.
    Purple Phase
    Purple Phase
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Purple Phase Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:46 pm

"We are genjutsu artists, and we sell medicine." She says folding her hands in front of her. "I can make you experience anything, for a fair price." The fan was collapsed and it made a small clicking noise. A fresh scent of sakura blossoms overwhelmed the suffocating scent of sage. With a almost mystical feel a scent only familiar to someone when they were young filled the air. As soon as the pleasant experience was experienced it stopped, and returned to a musty sage smell. She smiled at him, as if she knew what had just happened. Her toothy grin hid no shame. "So," she says putting her fan onto her desk "how can I serve you?" Her gaze leveled to his face, and she took on a relaxed look on her face. "Anything that can help you. Medicine or wine for your mind!"
    Purple Phase
    Purple Phase
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Purple Phase Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:29 pm

"Maybe you'll be a bit sleepy, foggy." She moves to a drawer and begins to rummage around. "I'll need something more to go off of. No worries I get a lot of strange requests all the time." She lets out a hushed laugh. Her smile turns up despite her strange admittance. "No shame in what's on your mind." She pulls out something from the drawer and folds it into her kimono. "I do warn you it will take a fair amount of time. This technique isn't something you can pull out of fast."

Her eyelids narrow "I do warn you I may charge more depending on what you ask for. If you're just looking for something so called stunning, I can try at my leisure. Is there something more important you'd consider?" She finds her place down in her chair again. "I have plenty of strange clients, and I guarantee you secrecy, or my business would fail. Silence is in our oath." Gradually she reclines back, adopting a more casual posture.
    Purple Phase
    Purple Phase
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Purple Phase Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:29 pm

"Sure," she states with no reluctance. "I'll easily do that." Parting her hair behind her ear without a care in the world she asks "Do you want anymore detail? Is there a type of woman you find attractive?" She leans in and puts her chin in her hand as her eyes settle on him. "No limits, whatever you need! I've heard far more shameful requests. This one is quite common!" She hoists herself out of her chair and disguises as yawn with her hand. "Follow me into the back room, I don't think you're comfortable talking here."

She passes one of the curtains and beckons with a hand for him to join her. The smell of herbs only grows thicker, and quickly invites the mind to dream of hazy and confusing symptoms. Despite this thick atmosphere, she seems completely in control of her emotions, and almost ignorant of the strong scent. "Get yourself comfortable, I can bring you something light for your stomach. Nothing too heavy, but you must eat a little and have some water. How much have you had today?" She then adds "Oh and I will have to be relatively close to you. Don't worry, I'm very used to it and you shouldn't be worried."

She waves a hand to a nearby shikibuton filled graciously with all sorts of soft cushionings. On her shins she crouches beside the bedding. Her hand pats the place as she fluffs a pillow for him. "Do your best to not try to release the jutsu. Should you do it'll make things harder for the both of us. If you ever feel uncomfortable I can usually pick up on that! Feel free to say if anything is every wrong."
    Purple Phase
    Purple Phase
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Purple Phase Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:57 pm

"You're able to pay right?" She walks over to a nearby washing basin and wrings water out of a gentle cloth. "You'll likely sweat, a lot. So be ready to feel hot. At first you'll drift off, like you're falling asleep. It'll be like floating in a cloud, then you're no longer here." She reaches over to put the dripping cold cloth on his head. She brings a sachet of herbs into a nearby dish and lights a gentle ember into them with a candle. The room begins to mist over and the air harder to breath. She washes her hands in cold water and reaches out with two fingers.

There was an immediate shock from her icy fingers. The sensation was like a needle right where her two fingers touched the carotid artery on his neck. Although, the pain was more than fleeting. His superficial wound was no more than a gentle painful throb before it disappeared. "Don't move, close your eyes and no talking. It will relax you very fast." Her voice grew sultry, and soft like a mother ready to soothe a child to sleep. "You'll feel floaty as first, like you're sinking into the bed. If anything is uncomfortable stay still and just tell me so."

Her hands touch to his temples as he grows ever more numb. The smoke in the air felt familiar, like a childhood scent. It was gentle, like falling asleep, only Sojiro was somewhat coherent. "Good," she speaks. Like a drop of water rolling down from a chilled icicle she asks "Are you feeling alright, it should begin to work now. This is your chance to stop me before going deeper." With every breath, despite being entirely still he was swayed gently by an gentle force. A strong sensation of warmth, that of only intense bliss filled his bones. There was nothing to do but relax.

"What does she look like?" She asks as her words sound far more like an inner monologue as opposed to a sound he could discern the direction of.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:33 pm