Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

The Reprieve's End 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

The Reprieve's End

Anonymous

The Reprieve's End Empty The Reprieve's End

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:10 am

The Reprieve's End Icon8The Reprieve's End Icon8The Reprieve's End Icon8
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Because I Love Me!"
    “I Love Me Enough for the Both of Us!”

Smart? Not the least bit some would argue.

Only amateur criminals and the mentally insane would revisit the most traumatic parts of their lives. They would linger over the memories to the point that they found themselves walking among the ashes of burned homes, collapsed and fallen buildings, and where blood soaked into the soil so long ago that the trees flourished. No one wanted to relieve their nightmares over and over again! It was a self-inflicted torture so cruel that even the divine would turn away and fan their hand for the pity of such an asinine mind.

Then again, who was to say that Usagi Hikari was smart? He was called many things these days away from the villages and he was pretty sure within. He did not need his clan’s famed Kekkei Genkai in order to let the swears and curses reach his ears. He took it on good faith that a million things were said by the end of the day and by morning, they were at a thousand before the first ray of dawn would reach a window. It would be depressing if he did not think of it all as true. All of those things were engraved in history, here, where it all happened.

“Here.” He echoed.

His ears once again second to the other sensations that he felt. The surrounding of toppled trees, churned Earth, and remnants of shame were lingering. Long had the events ended, the memory was fresh in his mind as Hikari could remember clearly the sounds of that evening. The ground had long become dry and chalky for the soil, but he almost felt the sensation of mud and saturated clothes of rain water. The bellowing cry of comrades that were no longer on the same side but the grief was shared among them. Hikari could remember the words he had given and smiled, even now as he uttered them.

“It is in my nature.” He spoke as he thought.

A laughter escaping from his lips. Not one of contentment or joy. Both of those things were empty of his vessel. Absolute anguish took its place at how he was thinking that day and still did so now. Only had he met them again, briefly, and he managed to incite more pain. The lessons Mei Mei had given to him drilled into him until he finally felt a disconnect from whom he was to who he is now. Whatever he was now. A lonely creature without his herd as he was no better than he had been now. The only thing that was promised that, unlike all those other days had he stayed, was that he was alive.

Someway, he was alive.

Now there was the mission! The rabbit, dressed in his kimono that hugged his body from his hips and lapped his palms in an open Ofurisode style, would make steps that would knock against the wood as it would echo aloud. His eyes misty blue eyes would search in the void of nothingness as it was his ears that would twitch with each point of his nose to the soil. Traffic of the area was observed thoroughly as, ironically, this place that was fresh with memories of grief and struggle was actually an area meant for the traffic of shinobi that were heading to the border. This same path that was memorable to him was also a route for others who wished to escape from Nikkousato. The irony was humorous, but yet not enough to bring a true amused smile to his face.

“So this bunny is  to scout here, yes?” A breath emitting from his lips, “Waiting to see if someone is as miserable as that day? That day where it was then I found just how cruel the world could...and would be.” He spoke of that day as if it was nostalgic as the first piece of cake or the scent of a romantic spring. It had all the essence of a traumatic incident including the fear of death and the hatred of the world for what it was worth. Hikari’s eyes were stuck between a bitter furrow of the brow and a mesmeric lull. He settled for a sheepish, empty gaze and a muse of his lips while his ears would twitch and he would walk where his cursed memories had come to life.

He strolled through the woodlands quietly, but he was reliving the screams of that stormy evening all over again.

Akane Uzumaki
    Akane Uzumaki
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

The Reprieve's End Empty Re: The Reprieve's End

Post by Akane Uzumaki Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:38 pm

Her mind was a wreck. She could not focus; she could not think. She needed to get away. Away from the stares. Away from the memories. Akane did not know who she was anymore. A failure of a ninja? A proud kunoichi of the Moon? A useless daughter of the Uzumaki, unable to craft the seals within her blood? Months spent in a coma. So much wasted time and potential. Her eyes were drawn to the jagged red lines of the scar on her right hand, spiraling up her arm under her shirt. 'Mom...' She missed her. She was unable to mourn and it felt like the time she did have was already past. She wanted to cry about her loss. About the time she lost. Instead, Akane just walked on, eyes on her hand.

The girl found herself in the wilderness. She needed to escape her home, if just for a bit. A little traveling, maybe helping civilians out and ensuring good will for the village would help her mind clear. She wanted to know how other people coped with trauma, and she could not do that in Moon. The crisp air did nothing to refresh her. Dead eyes looked on. She would not notice the figure stolling nearby trapped in thoughts of their own. "Why am I like this?" she finally asked out loud. She looked up at the sky, and sighed. Her hand ached. Her legs burned. She was not used to moving anymore.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:54 pm

OOC Notes: Yes! Time for an awesome story!
    Now Listening To: ---
    The Reprieve's End Icon2The Reprieve's End Icon2The Reprieve's End Icon2
    "Because I Love Me!"

"Why am I like this?"

His thoughts exactly. The lonely rabbit could not ask a better question knowing just how warped he was from these events. No matter how many times he told himself, “It was his nature,” there were just some things that the mind could not buy no matter how many times the world would sell it. The Usagi were a proud bunch of bunnies after all! They were very convinced that their ears were those of a God’s and as they heard things in perfect pitch, it was the quickest way to their hearts. Even now, the thumping of the rabbit’s chest was met with the sound of the cry that seemed much more tormented than malevolent.

So, he would move quickly, feet carrying him through the air as he would be nothing but a shifting shadow reaching across the falling sun. A dance in the twilight as he was as graceful as ever before landing within proximity of the young woman, but a tree shielding his view from her. His hands moving across the arbor as he would slowly reach out a foot before finally peeking into view. His tall rabbit-esque ears were twitching as they had so long ago with curiosity and wonder. His hands however etched with excitement as he was ready to strike at anytime this figure would be a threat.

It was not until he got closer from moving along the woods that his more powerful ears would start to piece together a startling image. The breathing? The thump of the heart ripping through the body like a seismic wave, and then there were his own steps that gave him feedback on what he was seeing: a miracle. The figure was someone he knew that he had shared a memory with that was so impactful. Yet, like a dream, she was walking around in a place that reminded him of how fragile that bond is. Was he to accept this chaotic image or would he turn away?

Perhaps...she was a client?

“Akane-chan…?” Hikari would slowly move as he revealed his form. His body was hugged tightly by the lavender kimono with wide sleeves of an Ofurisode design. The hips hugged by the band that strung around his body before finally his misty blue eyes, still seeing nothing but the darkness, would gaze at her as if seeing through the young woman. “...you come to these parts to see the arbor? Or is it you come to the parts to see...this bunny?” This area was somewhere as a cautionary tale now!

For her to be here was either a delightful coincidence or a mischievous sign. He was curious to know which was which.

Akane Uzumaki
    Akane Uzumaki
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Akane Uzumaki Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:23 pm

Her name. Someone out in this godforsaken land said her name. How would anyone recognize her? She had no friends, no family. No one came to her in the hospital. No one checked up on her. No one cared. And even f that Sakura guy was friendly, he was from another village. It was then the young woman stepped out into view.

No, that wasn't a woman, but the prettiest boy Akane had ever known. The bunny she tried to cheer up. Why was he here? She stood there flabbergasted. She didn't understand. From the angle he came from, it seemed like he had been out here. From what he said, too. To come out here to see this bunny. Like this was where he could be found. She came to clear her mind. To find solace. She didn't expect to see a friend.

"Hikari-chan?" She half asked- half whispered. Her scarred hand came up to her face. Her breath hitched. She was not ready to see someone out here. "Why are you out here?" She asked, voice wavering. Why didn't you come to see me? She was nervous, but trusting. She did not know what had happened. Maybe Sakura told her, but she wasn't listening at the time. She could barely think.

She slowly walked up to the bunny. She didn't know why she felt so emotional. She liked the cute little bun in a friendly way, and seeing him (though he couldn't see her) just brought out everything. Tears sprung into her eyes, and despite her pain, she tried to throw her arms around him in a hug. Her arms were skinny. Too skinny. Even bony. She was a shadow of her former self. Though he could not see, it was pretty obvious Akane wasn't doing good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:55 pm

OOC Notes: Yes! Time for an awesome story!
    Now Listening To: Wiping All Out

"Because I Love Me!"

"Hikari-chan...Why are you out here?"

Whether of a pained voice or a whisper in a storm, Usagi ears would catch it. Just hearing her, Hikari would place a smile upon his face hearing the young woman. The choked up tone was enough to know that there was more than just some suspicion as well as some sort of misunderstanding. He would ease his fingers that were twiddling as he would then know that she was not an enemy...not for the moment. The lilac haired rabbit would sit there with his blue eyes staring through her as if she was a void. His ears still moving like the curious little creature he seemed to be.

“Well,” he would start trying to find the words, “This bunny is-”

Before he could answer completely, he could feel the woman’s arms be tossed around him. Her approach was slow, but he considered her a minimal threat seeing she was alone. Just as she clung to him, an embrace so tight, Hikari would gasp as if he was suddenly under attack, but relent as if he had been touched by a seraphim. His hands were out, open, and touching nothing but the evening air that was sweeping through them. Slowly, the words of Mei Mei and rogues like her would fade from his mind as he was given something he had not had for a good month or so.

Affection.

His hands would reach, touching the back of the young woman that hugged him. His eyes closed slowly and tightly. His head leaning forth as he remembered this touch: a woman’s touch! The last time he had embraced her in such a way was within the rose gardens in Gekkousato so long ago. His blue eyes closing tightly as the nostalgia had taken him over. Sweeping him up and letting him remember that he was just a mischievous bunny at one point that wanted to make friends and nothing more.

“Akane-chan...” Hikari would utter slowly as he would embrace her so tightly, he swore that her tears were his as well, “...you...umm...need to eat.” He would comment feeling the collective of flesh that was nearly sticking to bone like cloth. So close, he could hear the sound of her body and heartbeat. He felt nothing short of horror wondering what had happened to her as he would reach his hands to her fragile little arms. A gentle pull would be enough to get to the point that he wished to end this hug because of more pressing matters.

“Akane-chan! What happened to you?” Hikari would gasp as his blind eyes stared vacantly upon her, “This bunny can hear your body and it is so-”

He paused. What could he say to convey his horror after all?

Akane Uzumaki
    Akane Uzumaki
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Akane Uzumaki Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:19 pm

Uzumaki were beings that felt deeply. It's why they made such great criminals. A closeness that the family shared, that her branch was excluded in, meant nothing in the face of years of breeding to make Akane a very touchy-feely kind of person. She delighted in hugging friends and people close to her. So she could feel the fear, the hesitance in her wayward friend. He felt as touch-starved as her side of the family must have. She was concerned, and at the same time happy for that feeling because it took her mind off of herself. She then felt guilty over being happy about any kind of misfortune.

A weak pull and another whisper of her name would end the hug as the Usagi touched her arms. She smiled sadly at him even though he couldn't see it, as his hands might trace the ugly scar on her right arm.

Spoiler:

She would shiver under his touch, but she was happy someone still cared. She felt abandoned. Everything had been going wrong in her life, and then this happened. “Akane-chan! What happened to you?” “This bunny can hear your body and it is so-”

It was sweet. So sweet of him. She honestly appreciated him. Still, he never noticed she was gone? Was she that invisible? "Very soon, sh began, quietly, "after we met that night, I had an accident. A seal of mine..." She had to stop. Her mind caught on it. The terror she felt through her tiredness. Pain. The popping sound as displaced air rushed to fill the vacuum left behind when it ate part of her home. She shivered again, anguish in her voice, "It failed. Horribly. I was in a coma until this very week. My home, my life..." She was weak and she hated it. Too much was going on in her village. She needed to escape for just a minute. She had no clue her favorite bun would be here. She fell quiet, stuck in her own head.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:11 am

OOC Notes: ---
    Now Listening To: ---

"Because I Love Me!"

He spoke but perhaps it was too soon? His fingers traced the markings on her arms. There were markings and patterns that seemed arcane. They were too beautifully stroked to be the scars of an attack, but yet too sinister to be made on purpose. His lips would quiver as they parted. A horrified breath, even for him who had been a rogue for the time he spent in the wilds and seen his mates drive kunai, shuriken, and senbon into flesh. This was something different that aroused Hikari’s curiosity. His blue eyes frightened as for the first time, he was speechless since he had been moving through the wilds.

"It failed. Horribly. I was in a coma until this very week. My home, my life..."

Failure and loss? He knew this all too well. “Oh, Uzumaki-chan,” Hikari would slide his fingers along her scars as if they were beautiful little marks to covet. The other hand reached to her shoulder to run his fingers through her hair before patting her shoulder. “You are fine. You are with this bunny now.” He did not consider her anything but a friend at first because of that night. A shinobi in arms the same day, and now he was not sure what to make of her but a child worth pitying until she would be ordered to turn her blade on him. After all, she was still a shinobi like the rest.

But until the masks came off, she was a fragment from a memory. Her life stopped that night as well as their friendship and would resume right where it had been today. Hikari, taking his hand, would quickly tug at her with a smile upon his face to pull her alone. “Come. Sit Akane-chan.” Hikari would insist. “Share this bunny’s rations. Let us talk as friends would, yes?” He would tug her along to lead her to one of the long stretching toppled trees that had been unearthed. Ironically, it was by himself as he attempted to ward off a friend, and would nearly crush her into a mangled mess.

“Akane-chan,” Hikari would note, digging to his thigh where there were two packages. One of them was for now and the other later. “Please, tell this bunny everything. It has been so long since I have met with you. This bunny has been...busy...with the Sun Village.” A partial lie and truth within it as he would take out the food. With a slight tug of the quilt that contained the papers while he sat his cottontail hind down, he would unravel a packaged set of buns filled with vegetables. He was not a meat-eater after all, and it made his options limited.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:10 pm