Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Why Can't I just Stay Home? [Travel | Mission] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Why Can't I just Stay Home? [Travel | Mission]

Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Why Can't I just Stay Home? [Travel | Mission] Empty Why Can't I just Stay Home? [Travel | Mission]

Post by Kenji Haruka Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:45 pm

Another day, another mission and yet another destination far from the villages but on the plus side, this place wasn't burning hot or freezing cold and his partner for this mission wasn't going to be across the world, instead his partner was someone from the moon village as well and as such, the meeting point was decided to be the village's gate. Despite all the positives however, Kenji didn't like the fact he was leaving home yet again so quickly, just so he could go find some snake oil salesman selling some red crystal to some random suckers and bring it back to the kage.

Still, it was far easier than freezing in the mountains looking for a vague hint of some sort of animal being out there or hunting for an oddly large clam hiding in the ocean and attacking some poor random suckers, Kenji included. Kenji could only arrive at the village gate in his usual attire, flak jacket underneath his jacket with all his gear and for a change, he was wearing his swords and his shamisen, the sword making a x on his lower back while his shamisen was diagonal on his back ever so slightly, popping out of the man's shoulder and neck. He was curious on who his partner could be though, he haven't seen much people from the moon village now that he thought about it.... Yami, that creepy bastard was lurking somewhere, the Hyuga kid was probably back in the academy, Hikari... Kenji only sighed as he shook his mind from going back into memories. He simply stood and kept an eye out for any shinobi, he hoped they would be quick.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Why Can't I just Stay Home? [Travel | Mission] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Why Can't I just Stay Home? [Travel | Mission] Empty Re: Why Can't I just Stay Home? [Travel | Mission]

Post by Hyūga Ami Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:20 am

Why Can't I just Stay Home? [Travel | Mission] RuBxmse
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ami was running late. Or so she thought as she rushed out of the Hyuuga compounds. She was being sent on another mission, one that required her to travel to some unknown land. She remembered the last time she had traveled and shuddered. By now the girl had gone through the cold and icy Kellen Range mountains and the woodlands of Baulder. She wondered where this adventure would take her, though secretly lamenting the fact that she was being sent out again, her body screaming for her to stop overworking herself. But of course she wouldn't listen to its advice, pushing herself past limits for the Hyuuga name. Ami dashed down the main streets, heading directly to the village gates which she knew was the agreed upon meeting place.

She only knew that she was going to be meeting a fellow Gekkousato shinobi. She had only met her teammates, Jay and Karite, a young Kaguya boy and Keiji since she became a Genin. It was high time she met some other shinobi from her own village, realizing that she probably knew more Sun village shinobi now than that of her own. The green haired girl would just before the village gates, a figure catching her attention immediately. It wasn't anything about him directly, but rather his demeanor that had caught her attention, telling her that he was the person she was looking for. She would walk up to him, her lavender eyes taking in all the details of the stranger before her. His attire was simple, contrary to what many of the other shinobi wore. She would notice his eye patch immediately, her eyes softening as she reached him.

"Hyuuga Ami," she would state simply, bowing her head a little. She was wearing a short black dress and black boots, her two katana sheathed under a silk red sash. Her light green hair would flow gently against the wind. She would greet the man before her with a warm smile, hoping that he wasn't going to be one of those hostile people. Ami was done with hostility, having met her fair share in both villages. She only wanted to make friends and hoped that the man before her wouldn't disappoint.
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Why Can't I just Stay Home? [Travel | Mission] Empty Re: Why Can't I just Stay Home? [Travel | Mission]

Post by Kenji Haruka Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:31 pm

Thankfully Kenji didn't have to wait so long for a Hyuuga of all people came to him and even bowed before him as she introduced herself as Ami, something Kenji could only grin at as he returned his own bow to the woman. "Well pleasure to meet you Ami, Kenji Haruka, at your service." Kenji would introduce himself as he finished bowing, a grin still on his face as he took the time to look at her, his eyes going for the two katana almost immediately.

"Didn't think you Hyuuga would bother with swords honestly..." Kenji would comment as his eye moved to look into the woman's milky white eyes, wondering just what type of woman she was going to be. "Still, it is nice to see another swordsman... Erm, swordswoman?" Kenji would simply say with a shrug before wondering if a woman would also be called a swordsman and voicing that confusion. "Eh, either way, fellow sword user." The man would once again shrug out another comment as he turned around to face the exit of the gate. "Well, you got any business before we get going? Think it's going to be a bit of a long walk." Kenji warned the Hyuuga in case she wanted to make some last second preparations.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:16 am

Mission Info:

Ami would pick up on Kenji's character quite quickly, to her own amazement. Perhaps it was because he spoke so differently from any other shinobi she had ever encountered. There was a hint of laid back mixed with seriousness as he spoke. His name was Kenji...she would remember that. The young girl thought it was a little amusing that he was so preoccupied by the fact that she carried swords. Her eyes traveled to the hilts of both of her weapons before returning to look at the man, trying to formulate an appropriate response. "We use any and every weapon but I do admit our hands are our best weapons." Judging from his comment, it was apparent that he had met another Hyuuga before. That was no surprise, as the Hyuuga clan was a very big clan with many shinobi,

"So you're a swordsman too?" she would half question herself while questioning him. Ami liked meeting different people, especially those who had different fighting styles than that of her own. However, she was more intrigued at Kenji's sword fighting ability, hoping that she would get to learn a few things from him to help better her own skills. After all, he was right...Hyuugans used lots of weapons but rarely excelled in them. She would think for a moment before responding to his question, having actually never thought about it. "Our mission today...do you know where we are going? I mean, I know the name of the place but nothing about it." It was not going to be the first time she went along on a mission she barely knew anything about.  

Last edited by Hyūga Ami on Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:03 pm

"Of course I'm a swordsman, not too bad if I say so myself." Kenji answered the woman's question with a grin as he slightly pulled on his collar as if to present himself to the woman in question with his usual grin before she'd ask him if he knew anything about the mission and he paused for a bit as he thought. "Not really, never been down that way nor did I hear anything about it except that the weather can be rough at times." Kenji answered her other question before moving to find where he placed that stupid umbrella of his, ultimately finding it clipped around his waist and taking it off to show it to the girl.

"Which is why I brought this, figured it'd suck to get completely wet out there on the off chance it does rain." Kenji would inform the Hyuuga with a simple shrug before clipping it back around his waist, his jacket going over it once more and hiding it from view. "Personally I don't mind the rain but last thing I'd need is a fine lady like you catching a cold because I wanted to enjoy some water." Kenji would add and even take the moment to attempt one of his awkward one eyed winks, this time remembering he only had one eye but doing so anyways out of principal.

"Anyways, let's get going, shall we?" Kenji would declare as he spun around and started walking forward, not really caring for the reaction the Hyuuga would have about his blatant flirting or his failure of a wink. It was a nice change of pace to get back into his usual attitude after all that has been happening after all.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:13 pm

Ami listened intently to the man, groaning internally as she was told that it rained a lot. Not only had she conveniently not brought an umbrella for the occasion, she despised the rain, almost as much as she despised the sun. Ami wss not a fan of any extreme weather conditions it seemed and dreaded having to do something productive in horrible weather conditions. She glanced at the umbrella Kenji showed her, a little annoyed that he was more prepared than she wss. The Hyuuga was definitely going to have a word with the administration office about notifying their shinobi of weather or any notable information before they were sent on missions outside the village.

But there was no use lamenting now as they continued down the road in silence. Had he just tried to wink at her? Ami found it amusing that men would always try to be men regardless of situation or circumstance. She shot him a slight incredulous look, nothing sharp or hostile and her grin widened a fraction. Kenji seemed like a cool person, from what she could tell during their brief encounter. She would enjoy doing this mission with him she concluded, preferring down to earth people as partners any way. His personality contradicted yet supported hers in many ways, a rare occasion.

And then she would stop. She had heard a sound, a scresm of sorts off the side road. It wasn't far away, she gathered, the woman exchanging a quick glance at Kenji before taking the lead to find where the sound was coming from. And they wouldn't have to go far. Taking a right turn off the main road they would walk for a few minutes before they saw the bodies of furry brown, white and black animals. Ami let out a sigh, remembering how she had specifically not wanted to encounter wild animals on this mission. Especially bears. Now she found herself faced with six, two of each colour. "Looks like we have to make a detour..." she would say to her partner, her hand on the hilt of her weapon.

Last edited by Hyūga Ami on Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:25 pm

With no words being spoken, Kenji could only assume the girl didn't take too kindly to his flirt or was too embarrassed by it, oh well it was her lost and all he could do was prepare for a long walk ahead of the duo, the man considered bring out his shamisen but quite suddenly they'd hear what sounded to be some sort of scream and Kenji couldn't help but sigh. So much for a smooth mission. Kenji would follow after the Hyuuga, wondering just what they were going to find but to his complete and utter dismay, they had stumbled across what seemed to be a random assortment of bears that was far too unlikely to ever happen naturally.

"Polar... Grizzly... Black..." Kenji muttered as he looked at the family of bears that would probably start ripping each other apart if they were natural. "Something is very wrong, no bears would ever gather like this, especially to attack someone... Which we can't even see.... Be prepared for any traps." Kenji warned the Hyuuga as his hands rested on his Wakizashi and was prepared to bring the blade out at a moment's notice. He would bring out Lingchi as he usually did but if someone was watching, he wanted to save him for later and of course, all his tricks too.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:20 pm

Ami shifted her eyes from one bear to another. It was very strange indeed to see bears of different families coming together to attack someone or something. She nodded at Kenji's warning and would continue to look at them for a few moments. She was trying to figure out what to do. Well, technically she knew what she had to do but was uncertain of whether eliminating them would be seen as too much. Recently she had begun to second guess her decisions especially those that involved killing. Her desire for blood clouding her judgment secretly terrified her.

"You want to take one and I'll take one?" she asked nonchalantly, her eyes fixated on the polar bear. They were chasing poor merchants and villagers, lashing out at them with no mercy. Without even waiting for an answer from Kenji, she unsheathed her blade, her step quickening as she headed directly to the white creature. It was probably the tamest out of the three, watching from the sidelines. But she was not about to give it a chance to do anything...her job was to find and eliminate and that was exactly what she was going to do. She charged at the seemingly innocent creature, pivoting to the right and slashing it in the left shoulder.

Out of the corner of her eye she would be watching Kenji, intrigued at what he could do. 
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:36 pm

Kenji would finally spot what appeared to be a caravan attempting to flee the suspicious pack of bears, he was curious on who would go through this much trouble just to take out this small group, they didn't even have standard guards to defend them so he doubted they had anything of value. Something was seriously wrong for there to be no only 2 different families of bears but 3 of them and the polar bears were extremely out of their element, no snow would be around for thousands if not millions of miles yet it was here just fine.

The Hyuuga vaguely asked if he wanted to take one, not making any gesturing whatsoever and Kenji could only look back at her in slightly confusion before she would immediately charge off and attack the strongest bear family present, which Kenji sighed at. Black bears would've been the easier choice, since they are weaker and can be scared off if prey prove too strong, neither factors would play into the grizzlies or polar bears. Running behind the Hyuuga, Kenji would draw his wakizashi and aim it straight for the other polar bear's eyes, the giant creature only turning to see the blade rushing at it's eyes before it's eyes were sliced, causing the white beast to raise on it's hind legs, letting out a roar before falling over, it's paws going for it's eyes as if it was trying to ease the pain.

Almost immediately, Kenji would draw his Tanto and impale the bear's chest, the shorter blade stabbing into the bear's heart and putting it out of it's misery quickly as he turned to face the grizzlies now seeing the duo as the bigger threat among the group. "We must kill these two as well, the black bears should retreat if we do enough to hurt it." Kenji spoke as he kept both his blades at the ready, his eye looking among the trees while keeping the two giant creatures within his peripheral vision. "Do not forget, this is far too unnatural, likely to be a trap, be on guard at all times. Don't focus solely on the bears." Kenji reminded the Hyuuga as he took a quick swipe at one of the grizzlies who thought his eye looking away was a sign of weakness, his tanto only slicing the bear's right front leg.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:39 pm

The gruesome way Kenji handled the polar bear surprised her a little, if only for a very brief moment. The surprise would turn into blood thirst, her facial expression changing as a result. She was not usually a violent or sadistic individual except when she was faced with an opponent or saw blood. As she saw Kenji finish off the polar bear and move towards the grizzly. The six bears around them, now five as a result of his attack, was a sight that no longer fazed the girl. She couldn't let Kenji have all the fun, smiling a little at the two bears hidden behind the trees. Ami trusted her partner to take care of the two that they were faced with now and moved to the two lingering a little behind. As she charged towards them, she thought about her course of action.

Sheathing her blade, she activate her kekkei gekkai, the colour drawn completely from her vision as she now saw the chakra systems of the two bears. She was so used to using her Byakugan, in conjunction with the Gentle Fist style that she was worried that she relied on it too heavily at times. But she loved her clan abilities, allowing her to get up close and personal with her opponents. The girl reached one of the two bears, the only other polar bear and brought her chakra filled hands towards its body.. Unlike with a weapon, the gentle fist style required a lot more concentration to land its attacks, but would be considered pretty deadly if they did land. Against these bears however, she was extra careful, knowing that any miscalculation could be fatal.

The Hyuugan went for the major chakra points of the bear, going for the first sixteen major chakra points. It wasn't easy to do as the polar bear swung at her, lashing out and sending her flying to a tree. Her body collided with the ground in a rather harsh manner, standing up a little weakly. She smiled a little sadistically at the bear now, unsheathing both her blades as she ran forward, her eyes narrowing as she went for a double strike at its lower body. She was going to slash both his legs at the same time, connecting her blades to its body. She wanted to end the fight fast. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:32 pm