Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Can You Call Me a Friend? 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Can You Call Me a Friend?

Anonymous

Can You Call Me a Friend? Empty Can You Call Me a Friend?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:51 pm

Rescue the Mine Workers:
    Can You Call Me a Friend? B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Can You Call Me a Friend? B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Can You Call Me a Friend? B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "When we get Home;"
    “I Know we Won’t Be Home at All!!”

Naive! Stupid! Absolutely hopeless!

He had been called many things before! It was just a barrage of insults tossed to someone who lived in a cruel world. Many times, people would scoff at the thought of the worst kind of person. The thought would cross everyone’s mind, but banished it due to it being so rare in this day and age. There was no person more dangerous than this kind of person: an honest person. Thus, when few would take the tasks that were Missing Ninja within the frozen lands, even when offered money, there was one individual that would do so at the hope of a foot.

Mei Mei would probably lecture him later. A long winded sigh and a toss of the hand while saying do whatever you want. It was her way of giving permission considering she was so removed from the altruistic thoughts. However, Hikari could not simply turn his back on the request that had come in that day as he wasted little time between slipping on his handcrafted Regaria and leaping out of the door in haste. His feet guiding him as his ears would listen to the surroundings remembering the directions and the specifications on a piece of parchment soaked with heavy ink that was almost like braille.

And here he was…

Hikari had made it to this cold land that was close to his own. The frostbitten area was somewhere on the outskirts of a village that endured harsh, bleak weather. It only had taken his signature Kekkei Genkai and a slip of the hand along the surface of the terrain to listen for the sound waves of tired cries and the seismic waves of the slightest movement. The lands were so unforgiving that Hikari was nearly careless about what he was to do next. His lips pressing tightly as he could almost feel the frost forming along them.

“Still alive. That is good.” His lips twisting with slight hesitation, “What if...someone comes?”

It was a difficult task. To save lives when the world may not really want him. He was not oblivious that he would be hunted at this very moment and other shinobi would come for him. He kept this in mind, nestled in his thoughts, as he would reach his thumb to his mouth. A click of his teeth would bite off his flesh before finally pressing his hand into the ground. The many seals and sigils raced along the solid Earth and beneath the thickets of snow as the Earth would bulge ever so slightly before Hikari would pick his head up decisively.

“Please, rescue whoever is trapped below!” He would ask. “Work fast, please?”

Sure, it was urgent that someone could find him here. Someone could mistake him as a Missing Ninja who caused this cause of fallen snow piles, collapsed stone, and expanded rock from the permafrost. However, there was nothing more terrifying than lives ending and he is standing around doing nothing about it.

Hikari::
    [Stamina: 130/180]
    [Chakra: 150/150]

Action 1: Summoning: Earth Style: Bunny Burrowing (-50)

Hikari Summoned the Gem Bunnies (A)!

Action 2: N/A

OOC Notes: ---
    Now Playing: ---
    Word Count: 516/1600
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Can You Call Me a Friend? Empty Re: Can You Call Me a Friend?

Post by Kenji Haruka Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:14 pm

The cold wind left rushed past Kenji as he simply readjusted his jacket's hood back and kept marching forward, he had to be close to the area by now but with all the snow and hidden dangers lurking about, Kenji wasn't making the best time he could've be doing but at least he knew there shouldn't be any real danger to himself besides getting those people out of the mines.... Which was a problem that he wasn't entirely certain how he could deal with by himself, Lingchi and him weren't exactly the most prepared or strongest people of the village... Still, he had to at least try something, if push comes to shove, he could try controlled explosions around the mine to try explode them free. Or kill them. That was a thought Kenji shoved to the back of his mind.

He could only sigh as he kept walking, he'd have to cross that bridge when it came time to do so, first he'd actually have to find that stupid metaphorical bridge because so far his path has been detoured so many times, he wasn't entirely certain he was still on the way to where the mines had collapsed and instead he only walked toward the mountain he kept in view this whole time. He may not arrive exactly at the entrance but at least he'll know for sure he could find it if he simply walked around the perimeter of the mountain. However as he got closer, he couldn't help but notice a faint outline of someone standing near what appeared to be the collapsed entrance of the mines and Kenji raised his eyebrow.

There shouldn't have been anyone here, right? No way they could send someone else who would manage to zoom past the one eyed man without him, even if it was a sun shinobi they would've had a longer time to travel than he would so he should've been the first one here. Then again, maybe this was a local just trying to do their best to help... That would make the most sense to him. "Hey kid! It's dangerous to be around here, I'm a shinobi from the moon village, let me handle this." Kenji would call out to the short figure, assuming it was a child based on the size alone, if it wasn't for all this snow maybe he could've seen them better but alas the snow fall seemed to have only been picking up in speed since he got here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:08 am

Can You Call Me a Friend? B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Can You Call Me a Friend? B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Can You Call Me a Friend? B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    "When we get Home;"

Unyielding focus. That is what such a task would take.

Hikari’s own ears would work as he would hear the sounds of the rabbits burrowing through rock and stone. Their Earthen Arts had improved with his own skill as he had learned to manage them with or without the lead rabbit. His hands motioning going through the phases as triangles, circles, and squares would be shaped with his hand movements. Hearts would be next for unity. Then there would be a slow motion of his fingers as he would redirect their movement. It would not take long for them to move through the Earth to get into the inner reaches of the mine to see what they could do.

Though a certain moment was longer.

"Hey kid! It's dangerous to be around here, I'm a shinobi from the moon village, let me handle this."

Hikari’s spine would tingle just hearing that voice! His eyes were bucked as if they could see, but the sight was the same. Still, the lilac haired rabbit was frozen in that moment as he would try to remember Mei Mei’s words: friends were not friends. The woman had done well to have the rabbit to remember that phrase and recall that he would meet adversity, hear voices from his pass, and would have to make decisions. Such as now, he would place his faux face on that she admired so much. His feet would reach, squaring himself as he would slowly turn around slowly on the iron heels of his geta as he turned his cotton tailed high around.

“Oh? Moon Village, yes?” The rabbit would sing in a merry, but ominous tone, “This bunny clearly remembers the Moon Village! Mmm...not to mention that voice of yours!”

Perhaps it was a bit of nostalgia? Hikari would play his voice perfectly this time. It was not forced nor was it the same trembling in his throat as he would carefully try to mask his hint of fear. It was nonexistent this time as there was nothing short of a mixture of anxiousness and excitement. His eyes would finally show themselves to the shinobi. The blue orbs were cloudy as usual, but they would gaze piercingly at the man before him. The rabbit-esque ears upon his head were nothing short of lively as they usually were. The figure revealing a playful smile playing across his lips as he would finally speak formally, but yet, playfully.

“Good day, Kenji-kun!” He sung aloud, “Are you here because you miss this bunny?”

Word Count: 437 + 516 = 953/1,600
    Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:53 am

As Kenji caught the attention of the local who seemed to be trying to help the trapped workers, he noticed an all too familiar set of ears resting atop their head and Kenji felt his heart quicken it's beat as he simply uttered a single "No..." He couldn't believe he'd run into him again, not this quickly... He was certain Hikari had taken care to avoid running into anyone, let alone people who had hurt him and there shouldn't have been a way for Kenji to sneak up, not on purpose...

As Hikari seemingly sang to him in a cheery and oddly hollow tone, Kenji simply stood still unable to move or say anything as he was faced with his failure once more. He... Kenji tried so hard to make up for what he had done... He offered to join Hikari in his adventures, to help him survive in this world... Yet he threw it all away, threw away the friendship Kenji had thought Hikari had cared about. Memories of the bleeding beauty trapped underneath the tree as he was powerless to stop it flooded his mind, the lack of Hikari even caring to help until he was far gone... Sojiro... Genkumaru... Everyone paid for his own mistakes. Even Hikari was paying for his own mistakes.

His heart was beating quickly and all the emotions he tried to put away were coming back in full force, Kenji could only move to rub his tears away, he couldn't just give up and cry some more, there wasn't anything the tears could do to help anymore. As Hikari greeted him and asked if Kenji had missed the bunny, he could only let out some slight pained laughter as he looked up at the bun and gave a soft smile. "You have no idea..." Kenji could barely speak louder than a whisper before he'd pull his box of candy sticks and place one within his mouth, focusing on the cherry flavor as he closed his eye. "The people in the mines... Are they okay?" Kenji would ask as he steeled himself and opened his eye, he couldn't quite handle all the pain or guilt just yet, he needed to delay it and right now the best way to do that was to focus on the mission.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:19 pm

"When we get Home;"

A whisper of the word was enough for Hikari to hear it. A slight flutter of his eyes as he seemed amused by Kenji’s response. As cruel as it may seem, he was delighted to know he was at least missed in such a way. It was more comforting than the loneliness he felt. There were no squads or shoulders to rub with allies when it came to traveling the Kataki Roads or wandering the cold wilderness. There were only other rogues that would report in so casually and be dismissed. The occasional assistance was lackluster as it was considered a “retry” to not waste their life over simple little mistakes.

Just like now, Hikari was careful to not consider that the Moon Shinobi was not the other one around. The words of concern for the miners that were trapped would cause Hikari to ignore him for a moment. His glassy gaze went left to right as if his eyes truly could search for anything beyond the eternal darkness he saw.

“Oh? Interesting question, Kenji-san!” He would chime in delight. His iron geta striking the ground as he would walk gently pressing as he closed the distance between them, but stayed well out of arm’s reach. “Not a weapon drawn? Nor does it seem anyone else is here? It is as if you still trust this bunny!” His hands clasping in a playful manner as he would close his eyes in bliss. “This bunny is truly happy to hear that, Kenji-kun! You never changed! Just like this bunny wished!~”

Delight faded away if only for a moment. A straight face showing as the facade would drop.

“The miners...are safe,” He would turn his back showing his puffy tail to the man. His feet once again walking to the collapsed entrance, “The rabbits are digging through the Earth to make sure it is safe for me to use any techniques. Any digging from someone as big as myself in one place and...poof!” His hands playfully opening to reveal his palm. “A cave in and everyone dies. This bunny does not want that. It is sad and this Bunny does not get paid and live if everyone dies, soooo...let us try to avoid that, yes?” He would exclaim in his sing-song tone. It seemed nonchalant, but Hikari was careful. His true feelings shown in the momentary glimmer of his eyes and, like now, his face faltering into that gentle melancholy smile as if he was worried about something.

“So, all that is left is to find out what Kenji-kun would do!” Hikari would exclaim, “This bunny is a dangerous Bingo Book criminal according to the books. Associating with Missing Ninja? A threat to village secrets? Not to mention a history of...disobedience.” His eyes rolled as they glanced off to the side seeing nothing, but remembering the clear tone of Sojiro Sakura’s words. The utmost disgust in the structure of the shinobi world, but entertaining the notion that, even after all this, the man still was as reserved as ever. Just like the Uzumaki and the rest, he expected even he had a breaking point and some benign loyalty to the world that barely had a value for his life unless he was a functioning tool.

“So Kenji-kun,” Hikari’s face void of the playfulness to carry a straight face, “Will you hurt this stray bunny for the ‘good of your village’, too?” The disgust apparent even with such a melodic tone. His hands would sit upon his lap. None hostile unless there was a reason to be.

Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:03 am

His heart was beating quickly as he simply stared at the person he had hurt so much and he felt his heart begin to ache as he simply seemed unfazed by the one eyed man's word, instead ignoring his question and commenting on the fact that Kenji was alone and still remaining unarmed. Seems the bun forgot one of the last things Kenji had told him.  The reminder that Kenji hasn't changed struck him, he could only lower his head at that, he could barely hold himself together, he didn't have the time or energy to begin to change into a better person. Someone who wouldn't just leave his friends to deal with their problems alone.

Kenji only kept his head lowered as Hikari informed him about what was happening with the miners, telling him that they'd die if someone made a wrong move and that Hikari wouldn't get paid if that were to happen. For a brief moment, Kenji had to question if he truly understood what Hikari was saying or getting at, he thought he had seen some of the "real" Hikari so to speak, back in the forest but he was sorely mistaken last time. He didn't want to question if Hikari had truly fallen so low so quickly to see the loss of lives as nothing but a lost paycheck. Nor would he have time to as Hikari suddenly asked what the one eyed man would do, Kenji only looking up and tilting his head in confusion at Hikari.

As Hikari explained why Kenji should try and capture Hikari, Kenji only lowered his head once more, he really did forget what Kenji said back in the forest, didn't he? He simply remained that way until Hikari asked if Kenji would actually hurt him for the sake of the village and even then, he let the silence fill the air for a few seconds as he gathered himself. It was his fault everything went to shit, he didn't do enough and his guilt was eating him alive. He simply told himself, he can break down later, right now he needed to focus. "Y-You don't remember, do you?" Kenji would question with a more shaky voice that he'd prefer, taking a moment to clear his throat. "I said I wouldn't hurt you anymore Hikari. I'm sorry." Kenji reminded the bun with a pained smile as he recalled trying so desperately to make things right. To make things change and prove that not all friendships had to end this same tired old way. But it also reminded him, that he failed. He wasn't good enough. And he will always never be.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:23 pm

"Because I Love Me!"
    “I Love Me Enough for the Both of Us!”

"Y-You don't remember, do you...I said I wouldn't hurt you anymore Hikari. I'm sorry."

“Oh?” World famous word dropping from his mouth. His eyes were a gentle lull as he landed upon Kenji. They were not able to fathom that composure like Hikari’s ears did, but they conveyed Hikari’s reluctance to take the words to heart. “Sorry, Kenji-kun. Some people...still cling strongly to the ideas of the village rather than friendships. It has made this bunny...as you say...loneliness, yes?” His voice deadpan as his eyes would still move as if they were searching for words with his pregnant pauses. Only when they were over did he convey the depth of his feelings. Unlike those times where he truly dwelled on them, they were met with something terrifying: a smile.

“But do not worry yourself, hurting me or not,” His expression going cheek to check, “This bunny is used to this feeling now. As he said back then, it is our nature.” The rabbit ears twitched as he would turn his head for a moment. The sounds were muffled, but yet, his active bloodline traits gave him clarity of what was happening. Words uttered within the mines became seismic waves that he could almost feel as desperate cries were beneath the Earth.

“It seems the girls have found the miners.” Hikari would toss his head casually before turning away from the sight of the collapsed entrance. “Not long now, no?”

None of them were enough to stir the bunny’s emotions as he remained calm. His glassy gaze going back to Kenji as he kept the expression on his face. The situation was desperate, but so was this moment as he tried to have a conversation with his...friend? Enemy in disguise?

It bought him to his point.

“This bunny is prey,” he would insist, “Whether Kenji-kun desires it or not, the village and its orders will trump how Kenji-kun feels. It did for Sojiro-san, yes?” His nose lifting to the air as if he was lost in a blissful nostalgia. “Yes! The village matters more than a single life. If not the village...other’s lives like Uzumaki-chan make it impossible to hold friendships. We were friends in the Academy. Did this bunny ever tell you, Kenji-kun?” Hikari’s voice was in absolute delight as he would make a small jump while clapping his hands like a content little animal. It was not until the last moment he would stop and let a frown come to face. Another break to show his heart’s constant whirring joy and misery that were conflicting with one another.

“We were friends...right?”

It was then that Hikari’s eyes had started to go stale. A gruesome realization clutching his heart. His blank and blind stare would go straight through Kenji then revealing a cold gaze. A suspicious stare as his lips would part to speak about the thought that was going through his head.

“Kenji-kun...what is your...nature?” His paranoia coming to him. “Sojiro-san puts his leadership as a shinobi above all else, even if it meant sacrificing things. Therefore, this bunny became his prey, yes? Kannagi-chan is kind, but is loyal to her duty as a shinobi...so this bunny became her prey too, yes? Uzumaki-chan...she had herself in the end, and so for the sake of her well-being...this bunny became her prey to protect herself, yes? But Kenji-kun...you were always there, always watching...always...quiet. Not good with words...but still…” Hikari’s lips would move as if to imply something was amiss. Something that the paranoia of a Missing Ninja could only wonder about.

No. It was something that a friend would always wonder. Something that would give anyone unease after the world had disappointed them again and again. Mei Mei may have been a darker touch, but her logic as a Missing Ninja could not be denied after extending the bunny a chance to live and a lesson to stay alive in this world. To know who was a friend and who was an enemy.

“Kenji-kun, you are a shinobi, yes?” Hikari would utter with curiosity in his misty eyes as he tilted his head, “Then are you saying that you would want to be friends with this bunny? To be friends with your prey?” He asked in bewilderment.

Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Kenji Haruka Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:56 am

Kenji knew exactly what Hikari was speaking about when he mentioned "some" people caring about the village more than people, Sojiro thinking the life of his own supposed friends were mere bonuses to the man and that thought still made Kenji sick and angry. The fire of his anger however was quelled as Hikari mentioned his loneliness and Kenji felt his heart ache ever so slightly. He had wanted nothing more than to just accompany Hikari and not be left alone, yet Hikari chose this path, chose to be alone and leave him behind. Kenji could only remain quiet as Hikari declared his nature, the one eyed man having seen it in action when Hikari left Kenji to desperately try and save Kannagi.

Glossing over the fact that the miners were okay, Kenji listened about the twisted sense of shinobi Hikari had gotten from his supposed "friends" the coward and the idiot, one that called his life nothing but a bonus and the other that threatened to kill everyone so casually while looking down at everyone. Kenji could only grit his teeth in anger that he allowed this to happen, that he didn't step in and try and comfort Hikari the first time or that Sojiro would stab him in the back over a stupid mission that already nearly killed Hikari. But then Hikari asked a question he thought he wouldn't really have to answer considering the night.

He asked more about his nature, explaining just how and why everyone had stabbed the bunny in the back yet Kenji didn't really display a nature, reveal any sort of goal or way of life, he has always just been there, quietly and unable to speak his mind. Something he did on purpose because he really didn't really have an end goal in mind, all he wanted was to become a shinobi and help some kids like himself, a task that he has failed and now he didn't really have anything. No goals, no ambition, he was just going through the motions.

Still when Hikari asked if he would still remain friends with his "prey" that as Hikari, he couldn't help but laugh, his laughter growing in volume as some tears slowly begun to break free. For just a few seconds, Kenji would laugh and silently let the tears fall before he'd slow down and regain control of himself. "Hikari... You really don't remember that night, do you?" Kenji would question as he wiped his eye and straightened himself out. "Or maybe you just didn't understand? That'd suck if that was the case..." Kenji would further question before commenting on how much it would suck if Hikari actually didn't know what he was trying to do that night the bun left him.

"If you think I really care about the village... Why do you think I was trying to leave with you?" Kenji would ask the question Hikari either seemed to be ignoring on purpose or he truly did forget or not understand. "I really don't have any ties in the village in case you couldn't notice... I mean the only thing I have to a friend is you Hikari." Kenji would begin to explain, his eye wandering away from Hikari as he spoke and his heart would beat at a quick pace as he simply stared off into the distance. "Probably why I can't do anything to you, if you were to try and attack me, I think I rather just sit here and die then hurt you." Kenji commented with a weak laugh as his eye fell to the ground and his heart begun to slow. "But... Hey, you made your choice. I don't blame you for that. After all the things I left you to deal with... Who would still try and be friends with me?" Kenji could only give a weak shrug as he finished talking, his heart beating slowly and his chest felt heavy as he could only stare at the ground, unsure how Hikari would react, if at all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:52 am

"Because I Love Me!"
    “I Love Me Enough for the Both of Us!”

"Hikari... You really don't remember that night, do you?"

Remember? He clearly did.

The sweet smile would betray the darkest memory he had since being born into his clan and realizing it was a mistake. The cold pelting rain and a storm that acted as if it would not give up until it swept all the remnants away. Remnants of his life were breaking to pieces before him, and only his ears could hear it all fading into the darkness. There were voices calling out. They were desperate and reverberated with a tone that could only stir Hikari’s heart with terror. It was like the call of something haunting you in the midst of night. For someone with Hikari’s vision, it was also haunting to hear those voices.

He wanted to silence this one, and the laughter made it so much easier.

"Or maybe you just didn't understand? That'd suck if that was the case…”

“Do not remember? Do not understand?” He would smile, kneeling as he would sit upon his bent legs. “Mmm! You can remind this bunny! It will listen!~” He sang blissfully, but it was all a part of the deception. He was taught well by the woman who had preached to him the rules upon him being hefted away from that rain that night. Steel one’s heart to drive steel into the other. No matter how sweet the words, he could not be brought down. For a Usagi, hearing someone talk was a terrible honey that they could not stray from. Hikari especially. So he would take advantage of his own weakness, fingers reaching to the soil as he hunched forth as if it was playing within the dirt.

Kenji had not seen this technique before. No one had. Not even the dog nor the girl he was fond of had been able to see him run his fingers into the soil like it was water. His hands moving around as the chakra on the tips would cause the dirt to give away. The Usagi had sensitive hands and ears that would make the soil take shape if they played with it, refined the minerals that they could identify with every crunch of the dirty, and squeeze bits like they were pressuring for iron. Hikari would move his hands as his palms would cuff pieces of the soil as he was crafting a long rod beneath. His lips tight and smile stretching as if he was humming and gardening while hearing this man tale his heart wrenching memory.

"Probably why I can't do anything to you, if you were to try and attack me, I think I rather just sit here and die then hurt you."

“Oh?” World famous word never sounding so sinister as it came from his lips, “Really?” It was a coincidence, right? Hikari had already made a shaft for the weapon he was creating under the blanket of soil that was wrist deep. All that was left now was to create an appropriate blade. The words of the others had rung true to his ears. Those of the village, shinobi, had a duty! Friendship was an illusion! There was nothing to be gain from trusting them unless it was to make them into a tool. Nothing would exist but an illusion of a bond, and so Hikari thought he would do this one a favor. The compressed end of what was a spear was molded on the edge of the ground he reached on the far end of. All he needed was to reach down, grasp the staff, and cast it back with a whip to run him through. The bunny would let out a bothered sigh knowing that it would hurt to do this: to kill someone who would eventually kill him.

But that was the reality he lived in now, right? His fingers would acknowledge this, reaching into the soil to grasp the weapon…

"... Who would still try and be friends with me?"

He stopped.

He had that same smile and expression on his face, but his fingers stopped. The weapon that he was revealing would only show soil running off the solid staff and drifting upon the ground in a slow cascade. The rest of it hidden beneath the dirt as Hikari sat there paralyzed, but it was apparent he was holding something from where he sat. However, he had not moved an inch to explain or even believe he needed to elaborate. Those words, after all, stunned him as he could remember a weaker more frail self of the past uttering the same thing. His lips finally parting as they would turn into a frown. One of stark disappointment.

“...this bunny would.”

He would simply utter. Audible for them to hear, but not explaining anymore than that. Though, Hikari’s neck would snap as if something had called to his attention. His eyes turned to the collapsed mine entrance that suddenly began to shift, twist, and open slowly as if the doors of a labyrinth would part to reveal its contents. The colorful rabbits much like the green one from so long ago would reveal themselves pushing their small bodies from the soil. Coughs, gags, and wails from within the tunnels were audible as Hikari’s rabbit-esque ears would twitch and he would let out a breath.

“Hmm...it seems the girls have finished their job,” Hikari would tilt his head ever so slightly, “It would trouble this bunny if they seen him. So, perhaps, our alone time is over for now, right?” He would turn his head, his fingers began to weave hand signs as he would as he would cast a wink. All the while, the creatures that emerged from the Earth would collectively gather around him. Their forms surrounding him as they would begin to vanish in an explosive puff of smoke one by one as their summoning time was ending while blanketing Hikari’s form in the light fog.

“This bunny will see you again...Kenji-kun?” He would say playfully before vanishing among the blanket of mist. His escape was nothing more than him emerging into the ground and digging in a swift swim through the soil. In truth, he needed to escape not to be seen, but not to feel the overwhelming emotions that were befalling him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:35 pm