Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Sickening Nostalgia 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Sickening Nostalgia

Anonymous

Sickening Nostalgia Empty Sickening Nostalgia

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:30 am

C-Rank Mission:

Sickening Nostalgia B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Sickening Nostalgia B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Sickening Nostalgia B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I’ve Gone For Too Long, Living like I’m not alive!"
    “So I’m gonna start over tonight!”

It was not the importance of the job, but rather what it entailed.

The Usagi Clan were women, and as of recent, young men of indulgence. Time and time again, they sought out famous sites for bathing into hot springs, partaking in the most delectable of sweets, and appreciating fine jewels. The stories of the rabbits of myth ran like blood in their veins just like the ink that ran upon the pages that entailed these many stories. In time, the clan of rabbits had made their own stories in the shinobi world that surrounded these very myths. There was the fondness of the moon that was fabled, prompting them to remain in the moon village in a most religious manner. Then there were also stories of healing and longevity that would be represented by hot springs.

These particular springs were one of them.

He was a little bun when he would recall this place as it was. Clinging to his mother’s leg, he would remember the sound of volatile Earth that moved beneath his feet as if it was bubbling like the insides of a kettle. The Usagi not only bathed here, but trained as they had their Kekkei Genkai that sensed the pressure and when it was reaching its pinnacle. Even when blind, Usagi Hikari moved with the most graceful ease. His eyes, not needed as his steps were carefully guided unto the solid bedrock embedded with the richest of soil. Simple steps would pause as he would recall where the women would step carefully when he was a young one. The rhythm changed slightly in these lands, but yet the sensation of the dirt was unmistakable.

“Mei Mei-sama,” he shocked his head. “You are so cruel at times.”

The Rogue Kunoichi had intelligence that was unmistakable it seemed! Hikari would think that she had been watching him all through his years with the information she had about the clan and where they walked. She had excellent timing in rescuing him after all. He was fearful to ask what he wanted, but thought it was crazy. Perhaps a coincidence? Either way, what she knew was not questionable. Not as long as the rabbit had a debt to repay and then there was the mutual interest Hikari had.

With a pinch of his thumb between his thief and seals as swift as the wind, Hikari would make one pronounce clap before falling to the ground. His palm slapping the Earth as he would roar aloud, “Kuchiyose No Jutsu!”” With an explosion of the vapors and dust, his form would be revealed. His tight black mesh and clothing of a one piece would slowly be revealed once again. His length of white fur running from his wrists to elbow, his ankle to knee, and his neck would be blowing in the breeze. The Earth would bulge before sinking completely as something was birthed into the grounds.

“Alright girls, let us be quick,” he would chime, “Please rip at the roots of the mushrooms in the area. Be careful to not eat any of them.” His voice reached as the creatures beneath would understand. Their voices like whispers to his own ears as they would bring a soft smile to his face. All he had to do now? He was to wait out the rest of this hot and steamy night...but…

“...something is off.” His voice uttered in a hushed tone as he was distracted slightly from his surroundings.

Hikari::
    [Stamina: 180/180]
    [Chakra: 100/150]

Action 1: Summoning: Earth Release: Bunny Burrowing (-50 Chakra)
    Action 2: N/A
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Sickening Nostalgia Empty Re: Sickening Nostalgia

Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:44 pm

Cure paid no heed to the dirt and filth of his surroundings as his mind was consumed with worry. As a scholar and researcher Cure was aware of the drastic changes that could be caused by the sudden huge unnatural shifts in an ecosystem and they were hardly ever good news. So far he had had the bad luck to come across some of the bugs that was mentioned in the report he received from the village, and it was heartbreaking how many he had to destroy to make his way toward the estimated origin of the parasitic fungi. "I will destroy most of them but I should take a few samples back to study them. Perhaps I can find a long-term solution so that this disaster does not repeat itself. Hmmm?"

Looking up all of a sudden Cure sensed something ahead of him and realized a very familiar face had appeared before him. "Hikari?" Surprised but still calm Cure used the gentle non-gendered voice that he had used around Hirari last time. After realizing Hikari was there he realized what the bunny man was doing. 'Ah, the moon village must have assigned him to help as well.' Realizing this, Cure smiled as he greeted his old bunny friend. "It seems we're on a similar mission again. Pleasure seeing you again Hikari."

Come to think of it Cure had been very busy lately so he had not had much time to check up on some of the new acquaintances he'd made recently. Thinking of it now Cure felt pretty bad. Shaking his head Cure used his knowledge of herbology and poison handling to start removing some of the parasitic mushrooms so that Hikari need not do all the work.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:51 pm

Sickening Nostalgia UhXbwXN
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kokoro received an interesting mission. it was a mission where she had to travel outside of her village for once and had something to do with mushrooms. She wasn't really sure what to expect, as she often felt recently. She was told that she was going to most likely find other shinobi in the area with the same mission. That was fine...although she wasn't really in a working together mood, she wouldn't stop other people from joining in on the fun. The girl would make her way to the steam springs, which she had never been to. She had heard of its hot springs, natural springs waters running along the grounds of an otherwise quite dangerous jungle. She had meant to visit and so was glad to be sent on a mission to go along with exploring.

The girl would notice two people as she ventured, rather noticing their scents than anything. By now she had gotten used to her acute sense of smell for humans and animals, something that took her a very long time to adjust to. Her brother had helped her though, since she had found out she had a brother. Now she was trying to cope with her animal instincts, trying to make out the scents that were so close to her. One was similar to someone she knew she had met before but slightly different at the same time. One was definitely new. Her brows furrowed as she would tread cautiously towards them, not wanting to disturb them if they were in the middle of a conversation or something.

Kokoro was wearing her usual black overcoat, with her wakizashi quite obviously sheathed underneath her coat belt. She wore leather black shoes and had her hair in two ponytails. The jungle was a little eerie at first glance, which wasn't too unsettling for the Inukura. She continued until she would reach close enough to the two of them for them to acknowledge her presence. She was definitely not good with introductions although from the looks of it they were pretty preoccupied to begin with. Maybe she could go unnoticed and just be on her way looking for those mushrooms... 
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:02 pm

Sickening Nostalgia B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Sickening Nostalgia B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Sickening Nostalgia B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7

"It seems we're on a similar mission again. Pleasure seeing you again Hikari."

A voice? A familiar voice. Hikari would swallow as he would spin around on his heel, granting the courtesy and not so much of the need to lay his eyes on the figure. Nonetheless, they would reflect the image of the figure and his muffled voice. A hint of confusion as Hikari almost mistaken them for another. However, the second guess was exact. His blue spheres would pass through the gaze of the man that was before him. Hikari’s feet, timid as he would reach a single foot before him, would halt so suddenly.

“C-cure-san?” His voice feeling a second wave of that sickening feeling: nostalgia.

“He did not approach me so suddenly,” Hikari would swallow. “Could he...not know?” That was nearly impossible! Hikari recalled that a hospital room had gone to shambles because of him and the floor before it turned into a mess! The repairs to the hospital and the thunderous sound with not a drop of rain would have been a talk, and not to mention the shinobi that chased them suffered some injury. One by his own hands, and Hikari could not help but to feel nothing but dread thinking about it!

Push it down! Just like Mei Mei had advised. Surviving in the wilds meant being smarter than shinobi.

“Y-yes, it seems so.” He lied shamefully. “We are together once again! How fortunate for you to meet me where my clan adores to bathe! If it were under circumstances, you would have quite the show!” His hands clasped together in a suggestive and swooning manner like a giddy young school girl. It was a deceptive little dance as the Kunoichi taught him to play to his strengths. An undeniable fact was that the Usagi Clan knew very well how to tug at the heartstrings when it came to others.

“Cure-san is here alone?” Hikari, cautiously asking, would lift his fingers to make a seal. “You do know this bunny can hear quite far, yes? Perhaps you have friends watching you get fresh with this rabbit?” Reconnaissance, or at least that is what Mei-Mei had called his little dances. Hikari had a sickly feeling in his stomach from speaking to Mei Mei like he did to practice this. It was coming into full fruition as he would play to his charm with a smile awaiting for the shinobi to answer. Certainly, Hikari played at the notion of actually making the seals to check the area just in case.

Action 1: N/A

Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:10 pm

Cure looked towards the coquettish bunny happily with more then a little blush. He had already collected a few samples of the mushrooms for observation and now he was slowly destroying the other mushrooms on his own initiative. As he worked he listened to what the bunny said curiously before replying, "Indeed I've heard others might be working on this mission however who I do not know." He may have been imagining it but for some reason Cure thought the bunny sounded even more nervous then usual. He took a moment to pause from his work and look over towards Hikari with worry in his eyes. 'I should take the time to look up news about him when I get back, maybe he's been through some tough times or his clan is in trouble?!?! I hope there's some way I can help!' Before he let his mind run away from him Cure shook his thoughts free. and as he was about to once again speak to Hikari he heard a slight sound in the distance. Was there another shinobi going to join them? Cure searched for the source of the sound with a cautious, "Is someone there?" Afterwards he would wait patiently to see if that person would reveal themselves.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:42 pm

"Is someone there?"

So much for not wanting to blow her cover...she thought to herself as she made herself visible to the two shinobi. Kokoro wasn't a fan of eavesdropping although it would certainly seem like she did as she made her way towards them. She studied them carefully. One person she had definitely met before even though he looked slightly different to what she was used to. The other was a lavender haired young boy? At first glance he looked like a girl to her. Her own aquatic eyes would analyze the two of them. Were they here for the same mission? "Sakuragi Kokoro." she said simply, her gaze never removing from Hikari. She had never seen him before, nor heard of him, but she was greatly intrigued.

"Sorry for butting in to whatever you were doing there.." she quickly adding nonchalantly, had hand waving to the distance. She wasn't good with introductions or conversation starters, hoping that at least one of the other two would be. She scanned the area around them, waiting for them to reply. She was wondering about the mushrooms, hoping that they'd get to the bottom of whatever was causing the wildlife to die. "Are you here on a mission too?" It wasn't like her to work with others, but if it meant she could get out of here faster, she wouldn't mind entertaining the idea.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:51 am

"Indeed I've heard others might be working on this mission however who I do not know."

They were troublesome words at the very least. Hikari would feel nothing short of utter concern as he would hear the sound of Cure’s voice. However, his training in deception was to stay true! His blue jewels for eyes would be a selling feature before finally opening his mouth slightly in awe. “Oh?” World famous word posed as a question as he would seem to chuckle in a less than innocent implication. “So others may be here?” Just as Hikari was about to usse his Chikaku, the rabbit would finally hear the sound of the medic’s voice rip through the fabric of the air just before revealing through the seams to make a new figure appear.

Was that...a voice of a young woman?

"Sakuragi Kokoro...Sorry for butting in to whatever you were doing there.."

“Ah! Cure-san!” The rabbit would call aloud while staring with his blank gaze to the distant young woman. “You seem to have brought a pretty girl here...to hot springs?!” The rabbit would spin on his heel with a smug expression as he would smile from ear-to-ear, getting a not a glimpse of his face, but if his heart rate was any indicator, he would know a feeling if it was conveyed from the pounding in his chest. “Cure-san...is on a ‘mission,’ indeed!” Hikari teased before letting out a grin and turning back to let his face go to Kokoro. His hand waving high as he feinted his most playful performance, but still would remain ever so vigilant.

“What we are doing here, Kokoro-chan? Admiring you!” Hikari would call aloud to the her and the heavens with it, “Come! Come! Come! Can this bunny hear your cute voice even better if you come any closer? After all, it is the least you can do since this bunny does not get to see how pretty you are...if you have not noticed!” He had a playful jig going jusst before taking both his index fingers and gseturing them to his foggy, blind eyes. A smile on his face as he seemed to be nothing short of thrilled to be playing the happy-go-lucky rabbit he had been before his defection.

Deep down, it was saddening that it would have to be a farce to meet the deceptive nature of shinobi: just as his clan intended.

As Hikari would do this, it would not have gone unnoticed that some of the soil would break away and crumble the Fungi into chunks of dirty. The roots would be destroyed leaving nothing more than pieces of the shrooms that were right to be collected. Hikari seemed to be playing around, neglecting his mission, but to none the wiser, the Usagi were resourceful workers.

Action 1: N/A

Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:15 pm

Cure was actually concerned for the....young looking bunny man. He had not noticed before just how young looking. Cure felt a fatherly protectiveness of the man and was worried for his well-being. "Is it okay for your village to have sent you out here alone for this mission? It could've been a lot of trouble to complete on your own." And not forgetting Koko had come he turned to her as well and spoke, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well I'm Cure. I assume you came for the same job as us? Why don't you come help me with pulling the mushrooms. There shouldn't be much more to take care of." After inviting Koko over Cure looked back toward Hikari still worried. His voice was laced with concern as he spoke. "I didn't really bring her here, this is the first we've met in fact....Are you doing okay Hikari? You seem a bit tense." It must have been staying out alone in this heat and fending of undead bugs for who knows how long before the other two arrived. Cure could sympathize with having to do such difficult tasks alone so he hoped now that they were here he could take some of the burden off of the bunny man and allow all of them to get through this mission more quickly and more efficiently.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:11 am

Kokoro didn't know how to make of Hikari as she walked closer, following his words. He was awfully young looking, a little shockingly so. His demeanor and words didn't match his appearance though, which sent immediate caution signals through her mind. There was just something extremely odd about him. She guessed that Cure was a bit worried himself too, picking up the tone in his voice. The two of them just seemed so awkward and tense that she wasn't sure she could be able to team up with them, assuming they were on a mission together. With the offsetting feeling still in her gut, she would move herself into better view of the two strangers.

"A mission? I am here on a mission too." was all she offered as they stood there. She threw an incredulous look at Hikari as he mentioned something about the Cure person taking her to the hot springs. But she bit her tongue as she didn't want to offend anyone, remaining quiet for a moment. Judging from the awkward silence that soon fell upon the trio, she would give a small sigh before continuing. "I'm here for some kind of mushrooms." that was actually all she knew about the mission details. Her eyes traveled from the two strangers to their surroundings, wanting to get a head start. "Would you...like to join?" she would ask Hikari, the tone of her voice cautious as ever.

She would never had invited strangers on a mission with her had it been normal circumstances. But she was in an unknown land, with unknown people and doing an unknown mission. Kokoro decided that she would need the help of these people, even if she didn't quite trust them. She would make her way forward, turning her head behind her to see if the two of them would follow. If they did, they would walk carefully through the area, making their way towards the springs. For once she was not interested in going to a hot spring. She just wanted to finish and get out of here. .
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:47 am

"Is it okay for your village to have sent you out here alone for this mission? It could've been a lot of trouble to complete on your own."

It might as well have been an insult! The moment the words would be uttered, Hikari would turn on his feet and face Cure. His face would sweet and balloon as he captured pockets of air into his cheeks and would stare at him with big blue shining spheres. His head tilting as he would lock a glance with that of the man, or at least give no chance to escape his glare as he would get as close as possible. There was nothing to be added to the scowl on his face and eagle stare. He would instead hear the sound of the young woman’s voice while Cure would call to her. Only slight attention given to the medic who would once again ask him a question. His uneasiness detected, but his Usagi blood flooded his instincts and made his words flow like honey.

“Well of course this bunny is tense!” he would gesture his finger to the medic, “You, of all people, have mentioned me being alone out here! You should know better! A Usagi has their pride!” His nose so high he could have looked to the sky as he would jab his chest with his finger.

The woman, up closer, had been observed by Hikari as he would hear the sound of things much clearer than before. The breaths that she was given, the thump from her beautiful chest, and not to mention the way she spoke being a melody to his ears. Hardly Hikari given much attention to her purpose for being there given that he was so focused on keeping a good distance and his hands free to grab a clumb of smoke bombs and let them fly. His eyes visibly not needing the use of his vision as he would toss his head about curiously as the rabbit ears would flutter hearing the young woman’s voice. Had it been under any other circumstance, he notion of them working together would be sweet.

But Hikari learned about the ways of shinobi. So with that in mind-

“Would this bunny like to join you?” Hikari would give a gentle laugh, “N-no! It is best to ask, could you join this bunny, pretty?” He would lift his right finger wagging. “After all, Cure-san has majorly forgotten this bunny’s abilities or perhaps he is not aware of the Usagi Clan from the short while he has been there! As for our mission?” Hikari was raising his hands as he said this. They were pressed together flat, but begun to move in sequence as one would assume seals were about to be made. However, anyone who was slightly with the Usagi Clan and their summons were well versed in their abilities.

Triangle, Square, Circle?

His fingers lacing to make these shapes just before he would interlock his fingers along his hands as his palms came together. As if on cue, certain areas around the area exploded with soil that that would reach up with small colorful figures that were furry and the size of a dog upon glance. They would open their mouths in a breath just before their bodies would pounce upon bunches of the shrooms and move through the ground. Their bodies vanishing as quickly as they would come like a bunch of groundhogs that were satisfied when they seen their shadows. This happened one by one as four of them total would appear and disappear in corners of the area.

Red, Green, Blue, and finally gold. Each of them would fall back into the Earth as Hikari would lift his face looking upon the two shinobi.

“After all, this bunny is just fine!” He would chime, “Because this bunny is never alone.”

Upon seconds saying this, the Earth would begun to give away as the soil would have an unsightly bulge. The pregnant bulge of the Earth giving away to what was underneath as the colorful blurs that had attacked the bunches of shrooms would appear and along their body they would pushed the pieces of the collective unsightly Fungi.

“Kari-chan,” The yellow one spoke in lou of the collective colors that were shaking debris from their hair and looking around, “Most of them are gone now. If not buried in pieces, then here on the Earth.” Her voice almost like that of a gentle and wise woman’s as the little creature would move its small paw along its face. The smallest of spectacles overlapping the glare of her red eyes but not outshining the glistening of the Topaz jewel upon her head. “But it seems that something has been...here...and done most of our work for us.”

Hikari’s head would tilt in an animated manner. The small creature had turned on her hind legs before pushing herself up against to lift her nose to him and the collective of the shinobi. “Perhaps something that feasts here? The ground is moist with saliva.” She would continue to say, “A creature that eats these shrooms in mass quantity? The idea is...terrifying.” A lapse in her breath that was less than relaxed as it would once again adjust the glasses with a touch of its little paw. Hikari’s arms would go into a fold over his chest as he would try to think of that possibility.

“That is...as she says...terrifying.” Hikari no doubt referring to the two shinobi that were nearby. A big grin on his face as he spun on his heels. “Not that you two should be concerned. This bunny can protect you both if you would like!~” He would sell his flirty tone with a playful flare as he winked at the two of them.
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:23 pm

Cure felt that the atmosphere was getting thicker, tenser, and increasingly awkward. He did recall the Usagi's summons and abilities and he felt perhaps he was a tad overly worried but what if he had been unable to use chakra all of a sudden? Or what if he ran out of chakra. And there were plenty of shinobi and beasts that could attack leisurely from the air. There was still a lot that could happen with just one shinobi traveling alone even as a summoner. However he still had no place to voice his concerns like that so Cure took a step back and tried to dispel the tense atmosphere already and finish up the mission.

There was hardly much left to do after all. "Sigh. There's more parasitic mushrooms here, here, and here." Wearily Cure pointed to three spaced out but relatively close patches of forest where the remainder of the parasite fungi remained. Once these patches were eliminated they could pack up and try for a more relaxed non mission atmosphere next time. "There's one for each of us and they're still close enough that we can help each other if we encounter trouble. After we're done we can decide to make plans to see each other again soon or not. That way we can get to know each other better in a neutral setting where we can all be relaxed." After proposing this solution Cure started heading toward one of the three patches as if leading by example.

He figured with his summons out Hikari could figure out where the three patches mentioned were through them. Just as Cure was nearly to his patch he heard a familiar skittering and knew another wave of undead bugs were coming his way. In fact it even sounded as if there were many coming from the final three patches. It seemed like the end of their mission wouldn't be so simple after all. Cure removed his katana's and prepared for exterminating some bugs!
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:51 am

The thought of dead or undead bugs made Kokoro shiver. Her hatred for little crawly things evident as her expression changed, scanning the three patches of field in front of her. It was only fair that each of them would take one, and it would be the best for her since she had wanted to work alone. She listened to Cure's words, nodding her head at the mention of helping each other out if necessary. The Inukura wondered just how strong her two 'partners' were, especially the purple haired boy with the bunny. Although his personality and choice of words were not exactly Kokoro's cup of tea, she imagined that he was a good fighter nonetheless. She just wanted to get the job done without kicking up a fuss. But first, she had to overcome her borderline fear of bugs.

"I'll take the one on the right," she informed the others, one step ahead of them as she inched slowly to the field. Her hands trembled slightly simply imagining the little creatures swarming her, her breathing a little haste. She never had to worry about bugs, let alone kill any. It was her chance to show herself that she could do this. She stopped just before the field, her aquatic eyes scanning the greens for the worst. She took a moment to close her eyes, inhaling and exhaling slowly before moving forward. Kokoro's eyes were fuxed on the patch of field, with very little room to look at how the others were doing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:26 pm

“Get to know each other more?” Hikari’s blind gaze going to the young woman that was nearby before giving a promiscuous smirk. “A good idea!” He would turn his attention back to Cure. “It is not everyday that Cure-san happens to bring a friend after all. This should be interesting!~” The rabbit’s hands would move to the center of his chest making a triangle with them. The rabbits that were out of the ground before them would start to move their bodies, wiggle their hinds, and then begin rapidly pecking the dirt before they would begin to burrow deeper and proceed into the terrain. Eventually, Hikari would begin to turn, going to one of the patches.

But he would stop soon.

The drawing of metal was what unnerved him. His ears wiggling as his expression faded away. Had he been made? The thought crossed his mind as his right foot hovered light ready to sweep and counter what he believed would be an attack. It was likely to happen, just as Mei Mei would say: friends became enemies. The tide had been turned so suddenly that life would no longer make sense no more than the moments you swore you held with loved ones. A truth he was about to find as he would balance on his heel, his ears hearing the sound of something...else.

Scuttling.

It was the sound of a bunch of bugs! Little critters he hated as they were near silent as they moved along the terrain. Hikari would quickly sweep his heel once more, this time orienting himself as the young woman had already staked her claim to one of the creatures. A smile would return to his face as certain as a delight came to his raging and panicked heart that he could call this meeting a “friendship” even if just a little longer.

“Right? Then this means that this is the part where this bunny claims the ugly one?” he would ask the Kunoichi as he assumed his clan’s famed position. His slender vanilla legs reaching from the cover his skirted rabbit pelt. His arm raised leveled to his chest as he would square his body. “Then again, I suppose this one will have to do. I have a little trouble telling which one that is exactly, if one has not noticed.” A jest from the blind rabbit as he faced one of the creatures. Their form gave nothing short of a bit of alarm as he would simply stand in his stance.

“Attack without caution!” Hikari would insist to the two, “Trust this bunny! We Usagi are quite lucky!~”

Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:19 pm

When Yin and Yang Meets....No Mercy! Cure jumped forward to the remaining patch flipping onto the air with speed skill and accuracy. He was a medic ninja! He could not tolerate a prolonged fight as he was not at the level yet where he could stand relentlessly on the front line. So with his love filled fist of righteousness he would come from the sky burning with the Yang from the sun and exuding a yin like killing intent as he would crush into the bug preparing to destroy it and all it's friends in his patch with one Supreme Cherry Blossom Impact! The name of this technique becoming more clear as the ground sprouted a beautiful flower like crater that was like the same ethereal flower that bloomed for such a short season. "CHA-LA-LA, DAMMIT!" Cure yelled this out in a female sounding voice instead of one of his normal gender neutral voices. After which he would jump back and survey the damage to make sure he had properly done the damage he intended.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:15 am

Kokoro paid little attention to her other two teammates, still fearing the little creatures that seemed to form colonies. Whoever's bright idea it was to send her out on this mission needed their senses checked, as her fear became pure anger. She unsheathed her blade, and like taking out weeds in a garden she began to take out the bugs. It wasn't really a difficult task but a disgusting one, as the little creatures scurried on the ground. It was annoying to see and to even feel them against her blade but she would do her best, ignoring the anxiety she got just by looking at the creatures. She was a skilled swordsman, priding herself on her ability to use her sword better than jutsu techniques. So she was going to try and disinfect the field with just her blade.

And it would prove to be a long but painless process. Had she chosen to use jutsu she would probably have gotten the job done ten times faster but of course she didn't. Every strike she landed would eliminate a small group of the bugs but more would come to take its place. After a gruesome half an hour, beads of sweat rolled down her face and neck. She was tired, and there were still some creatures around her. The girl decided to send bolts of lighting from her fingertips, a jutsu she loved to use. Kokoro watched as they were stunned and cleared away carelessly by her sword. If she had only thought about using her jutsu quicker she wouldn't have been stuck with these disgusting things for such a long time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:17 pm

"Because I Love Me!"
    “I Love Me Enough for the Both of Us!”

“Good job, everyone!” Hikari would call aloud, “This bunny loves nothing more than when someone puts their backs into it!~” A laughter almost sounding like a perverse giggle as the bunny would move in an elegant dance and the Earth would compliment his every step. With one pirouette, Hikari would meet the head of one of the creatures as the block heel would smash it to bits with a stamp of its foot before it could out. Hikari’s right hand raised in a sweeping motion as his index finger gestured to one area by the young woman who was leaving the creatures with her sword. A slap of stone rose from the Earth on cue as it would blockade between her and the creatures that were attempting to blindside her from one place.

“That is right, girls,” Hikari sweeping his other heel as he would send the creatures flying into another rising slab of stone that would enclose the young woman's flanks. “Keep them nice and safe!” The other one was another story.

Most familiar with the person named Cure, Hikari found him to perceive and even harder to predict. The massive strength from the Cherry Blossom Impact would cause the Earth to scream as Hikari’s attention went to the figure. The voice changing for a moment would cause a brow to lift as he found himself suddenly interested in what secrets the figure was hiding. It was a dangerous thing as a Missing Ninja, to have others close who had secrets. It was one of the red flags that he was warned about from others when he would start to do this.

“Mmm! Do not be careless, Cure-san!” Hikari sang aloud as he would raise a shield block of land before the man. The rabbits cooperating to move the Earth using a sound [i">Moving Earth Core, “This bunny has to still get to know you!” With that, Hikari was left with little options as he had given them all his defenses. The rabbits underground positioned themselves to be close to the other shinobi while Hikari was left to rely on his usual techniques.

Thus, he would reach his hands and begin to weave signs. Quickly, the shinobi would feel the Chakra run along his fingers before he would reach the moistened Earth as he reached down and thrust his palms into dirt. His hands gripped the soil that shifted into a handle that was pure black, pulling it swiftly from the ground as the slender form and the top of it was a rounded head like that of an oddly shaped mallet. As he would lift the weapon, he would spin on his heel as the weight of the weapon would become the support in his dance as he would swing it across his body and send it hammering down with a powerful impact that would send a shockwave away to his side. One of the creatures hammered, more of them enclosed and squeezed by rising stalagmites that would crunch them together or pierce them before Hikari would listen to see that they could no longer swarm him out of vigilance or fear.

“Are you cuties, alright?” The calming moment causing some relief, “This bunny loves to spend time with the boy both, but...perhaps under better circumstances? In short, this bunny sees no end to this.” As flirty and suggestive as his tone was, Hikari was still following his instincts of formerly being a shinobi. His ears were twitching and he could see the insects were great in number. A proper pest extermination began at the root, and yet, the bunny had trouble trying to see where it began.

“Any ideas, Cure-san?” The rabbit called out to the man, “You were always so thorough!” He noted, recalling the enigmatic shinobi’s curiosity some time ago.
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:39 pm

After clearing his side of bug, Cure would look to see most of the last few parasitic mushrooms were totaled. With this they should be able to sweep through the last little bit and finish up the mission. When Cure heard what Hikari asked he nodded to the remaining mushrooms he had not collected and that wasn't destroyed. "We destroy those. Once their gone the bug problem will temporarily resolve itself until whatever or whoever caused this returns and screws everything over again. I've taken a few samples to experiment with a more long term solution to resolve this problem more permanently in the future. However it will require extensive research." After explaining what should be done next, Cure set to work taking care of the remainder of the mushrooms not waiting to see if the others followed.

It seemed like there might be a lot on his mind as he worked silently and solemnly. In truth these mushrooms reminded him of the types or ingredients his mother world use in her portion she would test on him often. Even for a man of logic he could not ignore the emotional weight that certain bad memories could thrust on one. After finishing the job with or without the other's help Cure would stand tiredly and reply in his normal high gender neutral voice,"I'm afraid I will now have quite a bit of work on my hands. We'll have to postpone our meet and greet." The exhaustion in his voice made him sound more like a robot AI then a person, and the fact his voice was normally gender neutral didn't help. Shaking his head at the situation Cure turned to leave with one last reply. "See you next time."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:06 am