Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Distant Relative  53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Distant Relative

Anonymous

Distant Relative  Empty Distant Relative

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:21 pm

Name: Outing Squatters
    Participants: Moon Village, Sun Village, Missing Ninja
    Type: Solo Mission
    Reward: 20 EXP
    Details: Squatters have taken refuge in local abandoned buildings both in the villages and outside in the outskirts. Your mission is to evict these squatters, removing them from their locations and getting them out of the area. Most of them are druggies or criminals hiding from the law, and can be arrested if need be.
    Requirements: Your post must be at least 600 words.
    Distant Relative  B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Distant Relative  B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Distant Relative  B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Can You Catch Me?"
    “I’m Waiting for You to Catch Me!”

The outer lands within the Frozen Forest had been specifically a place for those hiding. So, to his surprise, Mei Mei would put in one of her own personal requests upon hearing that a certain abandoned house had become home to something that was utterly vicious. Like her, she would sit back and utilize the resources she had in order to deal with such troublesome stories. Not scouting herself or lifting a finger to bother with the possibility that this would attract any attention from the village, Mei Mei would instead make use of her newest tool as she would casually lounge around and make her request.

Hikari would go as a result.

It was a run down and shabby little thing that was nestled within the tundra forest. Trees that reached skyward had been robbed of their greenery leaving only faulty wood that was weak from the cold. After scouring through the Tundra, Hikari would come across the abandoned shack. The form that had been within was quiet and unmoving. Not only that, but it had been still as if it was frozen in place. Perfectly, it would steady itself, unmoving as it would say not a word. It was not until Hikari would draw in a chilling breath that he would realize what he was hearing with his own ears.

With one step into the abandoned shack, Hikari would allow his presence to be heard. His movements knock on the floorboards with each touchdown of the toe. His icy blue eyes would stare into the void of darkness but yet his ears would give identity to the shape. The figure would move slowly, lifting its body, as it would turn around. It would turn its body to face the presence of Hikari. He desired to speak, but there was a slight hint of fear. However, as his pink lips would part, finally, he would say with his hushed voice what he was trying to manage to say.

“You are...” he swallowed as if he was addressing death, “...Banira.” With a lift of its chin, the figure would reveal their full glory. Hairs of a tail that would sway into the cool breeze of the cold tundra air. His ears would hear the sudden footsteps as sharpened nails would touch the floorboards. There was a slight chirp as electricity in static had moved across her body in low ticks. It was then that Hikari had taken note that this was the creature he had witnessed before. His hand running across his chest as he felt the pain.

The creature responding as her crimson eyes would gaze at the sutured scar.

“O-oh!” his world famous word slipping from his mouth. “D-do not mind this! I-I am...not mad. B-but...I am no longer a shinobi, so there is nothing to worry about. I-I have….been wanting to meet you! You are...the summon of my family, the Usagi, yes?” The chin of the rabbit would drop. Hikari could hear slight shifts in her posture. Was she possibly anxious?

“W-well...used to.” He would exclaim. “M-my family...they have left me. It is because I was a shinobi and then...a Missing-Nin. So, because-”

“Of this fact, you have become a Hare,” her voice soft but malevolent. “Wondering alone...you Hare are without a home.”

He would stop speaking after being interrupted. Her feet would touch upon the terrain, drawing to Hikari who would make the slightest movement. Even then, he would listen as the creature would make slow movements. Her right hand moving from behind her back. Her hand laying upon a pauper before she would press it upon the body of the body. “Take this.” She would demand. “Sign it. In your blood. The rest of your family, your true family, awaits. ”

The words were mysterious. Her movement was slow and had its own allure. With the slightest of movement, she would retreat deeper into the confines of the abandoned home. “I will be here.” She would hint. “For only a little while. I heal. Then I go back. Back home.” The female would nestle herself into the corner of the room once more. Her fur would weave around her body from her fluffy tail making her seem like a mound of snow as she attempted to blend.

No doubt she was injured. Also, mysterious, she would seem to know more about the Usagi than let on. With a swallow, Hikari would move nearby to the creaking, deeper part of the open shack. The nearby chair that was tucked near a desk was drawn back as he recalled his mission. However, even with that, he would smile as he would tucked the scroll away. His glassy blue eyes reveal the same expression. Content as usual, he was meeting someone new, just like his nature.

“Do as you please.” Her voice almost a hiss as she would quietly fold her body into the corner. She fell silent with the young boy listening to her pulse to the very second when she would depart as he required.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hikari::
    [Stamina: 100/100]
    [Chakra: 100/100]

Action 1: N/A
    Action 2: N/A

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:05 am