Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Is Your Heart Sill Mine? 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Is Your Heart Sill Mine?

Anonymous

Is Your Heart Sill Mine? Empty Is Your Heart Sill Mine?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:33 pm

Name: Information gathering
    Participants: Moon Village, Sun Village, Missing Ninja
    Type: Solo
    Reward: 20 EXP
    Details: As a shinobi it is important to have as much knowledge as possible, weather it is about the enemy or your own area. This mission task you with gathering important information from a local area. This could be detailing the regions layout, spying on a out post or a traveling group of people, or disguising one self to eaves drop on conversations of value. This mission pays out for all kinds of information gathered, as long as you were not detected.
    Requirements: Your post must be at least 600 words.
    Is Your Heart Sill Mine? B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Is Your Heart Sill Mine? B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Is Your Heart Sill Mine? B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Can You Catch Me?"
    “I’m Waiting for You to Catch Me!”

There were stories about her. Legendary stories!

The more Hikari would wander around the outer lands of the villages, the more he would hear them. Even Mei Mei would off hand mention something about a Kunoichi that walked through the nights. Their story was that she did not use her eyes that well, but she certainly would use her ears to see all. Only when she became fed up, she would reveal her other eye that would be a shade of crimson. A hate burning in it just as much as there was an unquenchable thirst and hate that was within this kunoichi. She too had committed the ultimate sin just like a certain young child of her clan had done so recently. A loner, clad in dark shades, and had a disgusting mouth!

This was the story of the Black Hare!

Hikari Usagi was challenged after being told about these stories. He would go into the wilds gathering as much information as possible. Upon the wilderness of the roads, Hikari would stamp about as he would gather information here and there. Many of them were talking about the rabbit who had a taste of the finest wines and would have skills unparalleled. There were stories of her even tossing back a couple of drinks before and during battle. As a result, she became a venomous brawler that would slither from attacks like a wild snake, but had the footwork of the infamous Moon Village’s Usagi Clan. She was a rogue among many, and so, of course Hikari would try to find this kin of his that was long lost!

The wilderness, however unforgiving in the winter, was abundant with many fauna and flora that had been growing untamed as usual. The lands were already unforgiving, so to think that people were ambushed here in such a way was unfathomable. He would lay low in many different positions: the high hills, the lowest slopes, and sometimes being very direct with his charm and wit. His blue eyes had seen not a thing as usual on the dark roads. He would, however, feel the sensation of the coldness nipping at his skin. There were several sounds that traveled among the road. Some of them filled to the brim with supplies and some of them would be nothing short of barrels filled to the brim with spirits.

Either way, a hint of sadness would fill Hikari.

“No signs of the Black Bunny...or Hare?” He would think as he would let out a cool misty breath. “Never had I suspected that this would be so hard. Living on my own and missing working at the local bars in the Sun and the Moon Village.” Hikari had been surprised just how difficult it was to fight back these thoughts. After all, he did have a preference for being near his family. A small frown coming to his face, and then curving into a smile of melancholy. He could not deny why he was out here.

“If I find her, the Black Bunny,” he would say with a low utter of his voice. Hope there within the tone, “Then at least I shall find some bit of my family, yes?” He was alone. Mei Mei was a light touch of company whenever he would bring her some sort of offering for her help, but she would say very little than a compliment and offer some sort of advice that was to get him accustomed to the rogue life. Hikari knew what he desired above all else. His Usagi Clan instincts come to a full blossom before he knew it as he was staying in hte wilds.

He needed family. He would always need them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hikari::
    [Stamina: 100/100]
    [Chakra: 100/100]

Action 1: N/A
    Action 2: N/A

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:37 pm